One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)

Go down 
+4
Karasu(the crow)
y dau cymraeg
Sleepy
Maxulus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:54 am

When the sight of the 5 Unknown pirates and their respective floating ships finally visualized, Frank's frown grew deeper. He looked up at the flying ships, with an expression that could hint that he wasn't impressed. "This is what you made us run around for? THIS?! A CHEAP AERIAL SHOW?! WE HAVE OUR OWN FLYING SHIP WE CAN WATCH YOU KNOW!" Frank shouted, his face would have turned red if he had any blood still flowing in his vessels. He looked down at the five captain, grinding his teeth as he cracked his knuckles. "You five injured Manta, insulted my captain, and worst of all, RAN AWAY! Now, I'm mad!" He shouted with all seriousness, as he listed the stuff that annoyed him form least to most.

"LAUNCH!" He shouted as he blasted himself off the ground and into the air, flying towards the enemy with rocket-like speed. He had no need to fear lightning right now, since the flying ships will be hit by it before he will, making him much more mobile right now. As he flew, he began spinning before grasping his left shoulder. "Zombie..." He mumbled as his spin turned into a blurry twister. Then, as he closed down on Cargoan, the original coward who ran away form him in the first place, making him the most hated person out of the five, he yanked his left arm right out of its socket. "BAT!!!" He screamed, using his strength, the momentum form his jump and the momentum form his spin to deliver one of the mightiest swings he ever performed, aiming it right at Cargoan's head.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:32 am

"Well, we are still some distance away from the main fun, and they didn't even noticed us !!"
"The swordsman is gonna have all the fun !!"
"Well, alright, Dude, use your magic, let's make it clear to everyone that we arrived .. see those flying ships there ? Take one of them down."
"As you wish ! Hahahaha ! "

Dude begins shifting some gears and pushing some buttons, and looks towards the flying ships, there are five of them, through scope lens. He grins evil, and then presses a red button. "Let the game start !!"
The powerful cannon, "Blue Whale", or to be exact, the middle of the three that the ship has, is aiming at the direction of the ships, and then lets out an absolutely loud bang. A massive energy is released, and the shot goes up, and actually strikes one of the five ships, creating a large explosions, and probably damaging the ship critically.
"Hahahahaha, fireworks !!"
Wally hits his foot on the ship's edge, and grins. "Alright my friend, I hope you get the message .. BLACK CROSS PIRATES HAVE ARRIVED !! WEEE-HAHAHA !!!"
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:25 am

Maximillion (Along with the Dusk Pirates and the Unknown Pirates' Commanders)

"What?!" Wormus said as he looked at one of the flying ships getting blasted by a cannon attack. The first of the five ships started falling on the ground and it fell on the forest because of the great damage it received. However, even if the ship was damaged, that would not affect the way everything progressed. Apparently, that happened to be the ship of Sogun, whose goons had been defeated and killed by the Dusk Pirates and Wormus himself some time earlier.
"MY SHIP!" Sogun said angrily but before he lost his temper, Wormus interfered
"Relax... We will get you a new ship after we escape from here. After all, if the mission is successful, we will become so great that we will need even better ships than we have now."
"Whatever..." Sogun said and he sheathed his sword back, which he unsheathed as soon as he saw his ship getting destroyed.
"What is the meaning of this, Maximillion?" Wormus asked Maximillion with curiosity.

Just when those things happened, Quincy and Frank started their attacks. The zombie and the chimera-man were rushing towards Wormus and Cargoan respectively. With ease, Cargoan raised his right hand to block the Zombie Bat technique of the vice captain of the Dusk Pirates. Even if the attack was quite powerful, the ability of Cargoan allowed him to make his body much more dense and the attack caused little to no damage. Meanwhile, as Quincy run towards Wormus, another one of the commanders was about to show off his skills. Deeran, the guy who was riding a deer, jumped in the middle of the attack and commanded his deer to perform an attack. "Attack!" he said and the deer launched a strange beam that was consisting of an unknown liquid. The beam had great force and it was strong enough to damage even a strong person like Quincy.

"It seems that the counter attack has just started..." Maximillion replied to Wormus while seeing his two vice captains attacking and he smiled as he could easily understand who was the person that shoot the flying ship down.

Lappy (Along with Wako - Inside the ship)

Lappy was carrying the injured Wako for quite a while. The clown had received great damage and he could not move by himself. It looked like he was down for good... However, even if the things looked like they were very bad, Maximillion had given Lappy a weird order. Under his bed there was a package with some pills which according to the captain, if they were given to Wako he would heal instantly... And so, Lappy got the medicine and gave it to Wako, hoping that it would be more than enough to heal him.

Last edited by Maxulus on Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Wally spins his right arm around, and then cracks his joints, looking up towards the flying ships. He then looks towards the small plateau that is visible high up into that tower.
"Dude, Maha, Nouhime, I leave the ships remaining, as well as the ship's protection to you ! Sabres, Maes, come, we are joining the others into the showdown ! Weee-hahaha !"
Wally then moves his right arm forward rapidly, and thick layers of darkness begin to shoot, like they are ropes, towards the edge of the place where he can tell that there are some individuals standing atop. Hopefully it's their allies.

((Max, feel free to correct me if I said somethin wrong 'xD))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:00 pm

Maximillion (Along with the Dusk Pirates and the Unknown Pirates' Commanders)

"Counterattack? What is the meaning of this? Did you plan this from the start?!" Wormus said to Maximillion with a surprised look on his face.
"Indeed, I did... I expected an attack from you that is why I called my allies for some help some time ago... And gladly, they have arrived just in time." Maximillion replied.
"You are pretty smart... I couldn't expect less from a guy like you..." Wormus said and then he looked up to the sky. The place had been covered by the 4 remaining flying ships, stopping the light of the moon from lighting the place and the place got even darker. The Dusk Pirates could only see now whenever a lightning was falling from the sky...

Seeing the setting, Wormus smiled. The setting was perfect for him to finally reveal his fruit ability to the Dusk Pirates. Cargoan and Deeran were acting as shields from the attacks of the Dusk Pirates and he also had Sogun and Orianna to protect him in case the other Dusk Pirates attacked. He said "Now... As the ships arrived, I believe that it is about time for me to show you what I am capable of doing... Shouldn't I?"

"No, you should not!" another voice was heard from one of the ships. The voice came from the biggest ship, the one that was carrying Wormus and his friend before...
"Jason... It was about time for you to come... I am barely able to hold myself from progressing the plan and you are away... You know that I can't do anything without you."
"I know you can't..."
Jason replied. "However, the way I appeared now made things look much more epic than they did... Didn't it?"
"Right..."
Wormus said and smiled. Sogun and Orianna who were not battling bowed and a man appeared at the deck of the flying ship. A lightning fell, revealing a part of his appearance. He had a cigar in his mouth and he wore a straw hat. He was dressed much like a samurai and he had long red hair.

[Introduction Box]
[Jason "The Flying Hermit]
[8th Division Commander of the Unknown Pirates]
[Fuwa Fuwa no Mi user]
"Now, now... Shall we start?" Wormus said.
"No... Not yet... We have to wait for the others to come..." Jason said.
"The others? Who are we waiting?"
"The allies of the Dusks have yet to arrive... And I am bored of explaining the plan twice..."

"I see..." Wormus said. "I am giving you five minutes... If they won't come until the time expires, I will start."
"Whatever..." Jason replied.

While the two were talking, Maximillion smiled. He could understand who that person was... He was the traitorous ally of Wally and Wally would be more than glad to see that he was over there as well. An epic battle would start soon enough!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:24 am

A pillar of darkness explodes upwards, scratching the edge of the plateau where Maximillion and the others are standing. And from that pillar, 3 figures can be seen. The pillar then breaks apart and fades away, and the 3 figures jump on the ground. Wally jumps hard, cracking the floor a bit, and lands with one of his hands slapping against the ground. Aside his usual attire, he seems to wear a black cape around him, that is right now waving around. Sabres is to the right, crackings his fists, and Maes to the left. Wally's eyes look upwards, to where Jason's voice came from and grins sadistically.
"So the voice I heard was coming from the one I thought off .. this is perfect !! Prepare to be eliminated, you foolish idiots messing around with the Dusk and the Black Cross !!"

((OOC: Rodo, I hope you don't mind that I posted that your char isalready along with Wally and Sabres.))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:03 am

Maximillion (Along with the Dusk Pirates, the Unknown Commanders and Wally, Sabres and Maes)

"See? It didn't take a minute!" Jason said with a smile on his face to Wormus who was surprised to see Wally arriving.
"Haha. I see..." Wormus said. "Pretty smart of you to bring the Black Cross Pirates here, Maximillion, but I doubt that they can stop us from awakening the tower..."
"Hm? The tower?" Maximillion asked with curiosity.
"The tower indeed... I will explain it to you soon enough..." Wormus replied.
"Wouldn't it be better to explain everything now, boss?" Sogun interfered and talked to Wormus.
"Well... It depends... What do you say, Jason?" Wormus asked his partner.
"Sogun is right... Go on. Explain."
"Perfect... Now, listen to me, Dusk Pirates and Black Cross Pirates... Raijin Island is not an ordinary island... This place is most of the times under the weather of thunderstorm. There will always be lightnings around the place for one reason; The Thunder Lake. Have you heard of Sky Islands? There happens to be one above this island... In the middle of that island there is the Thunder Lake, a lake that is consisting of the black cloud that surrounds this place... In order to connect these two islands, the old habitats of this place built a tower... A tower that seems to have no top, that is higher than any tower that ever existed. It is an alternative way of connecting this place and the Sky Islands... The tower of Vavel... The tower that me and Jason are looking for. With the passage of the years, the tower has been buried deep inside the island... But now, we are going to dig it out and raise it with Jason's power. As soon as we connect the two islands, the passage will open. All our allies from the Sky Islands will have a way to come here to the New World... And our military power will increase significantly!!!" Wormus explained and Maximillion listened to him.
"A tower... In this island? That is surprising... However, the most surprising thing is that I doubt that you can even find it... How old is that tower?"
"The tower is thousands years old..." Wormus said with a smile on his face.
"Do you really expect to dig it out? It must be very deep within the island..." Maximillion said and he started laughing.
"Oh my..." Wormus said and he and Jason started laughing.

How were the Unknown Pirates planning to dig out the tower? And how would the Dusk Pirates and the Black Cross Pirates deal with them? There were so many questions...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:19 am

Wally is swiftly moving, and is already high in the air, some meters above and behind Wormus already, and his hand is reshaped into a large lump of darkness that resembles a large mallet. He grins, and then yells "You talk too much, all we have to do is smash you down and no plan of yours will go on !!"
Sabres has grabbed a large broken and old mast he found near him, and spinning it around, he jumps forward, and attempts to strike Wormus as well, with a horizontal swing, he moves around the mast, larger than him and at least twice as long, as if it's a stick. The Black Cross pirates seem to be short of patience, as they already went forward to dispatch this !
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:31 pm

(((So I post here, right?)))

A tall man wearing a long black cloak roamed the streets of the island, he had a map in one hand and a water bottle in the other.

[Richard Somebody]
[Blue Shark Fishman]

"This island is really something,eh?" he muttered as he looked at the map on his scaly, webbed hands. Richard was just here for a little sight-seeing and some fresh air. He quickly drank the water and wiped some water which happened to come down his blue chin.

"Ok... so I'm here and... that's there?" he said to himself, he was busy pointing out locations on the map.

Taking a right, he slowly sipped some more water.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:29 pm

"You seem interesting .." Suigo appears behind Richard, about 15 feet away, and slowly walks towards him. He has his hand at the sword's sheathe, but he doesn't seem to be going to pull it from the way he holds that.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:35 pm

"Hmm" Richard hummed as he quickly turned around, with a rather surprise look on his face.

"I do?" he asked as he looked at the man, he slowly pulled up his hood.

"Well....thank you"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:32 am

Maximillion (Along with Wormus, Jason, the Unknown Commanders, the Dusk Pirates, Wally, Sabres and Maes)

While Wormus was explaining his plan to the Dusk Pirates, the two vice captains of the crew were unable to listen to whatever he was saying. Apparently, Frank was involved in a battle against Cargoan, the 11th Division Commander of the Unknown Pirates and Quincy was involved in a battle against Deeran, the 12th Division Commander. Frank's battle against Cargoan was an honest battle. The two powerful melee fighters were fighting each other with their very own fists. The punches were landing on each other's body one after another and the battle looked quite fierce. However, Quincy's battle was not like that. Deeran was always running around the place and he was forcing his deer that carried him to launch a strange liquid substance towards the second vice captain of the Dusk Pirates in an attempt to damage him. It looked like he had a scheme in his mind...

"Damn... He-He is using it! He is using his fruit!" Manta said and coughed some blood while looking at Wormus.
"Hmph? What is he using Mant-?" Maximillion said but before he could finish his sentence he could understand what Manta meant. Apparently, Maximillion was overwhelmed by a strange sense of fear. He felt his soul being shaken... Wormus was doing something that was scaring Maximillion... However, he was not the only one. All the people from around, except Jason, started getting scared. Whatever Wormus was doing was causing Wally and Sabres to stop their attacks and all the Dusk Pirates froze at the pressence of Wormus' action. Even his own Commanders stopped... They were all scared.

"Wh-What is this?" Ellen would say and she fell on her knees.
"I do not really know..." Maximillion said. "He was using this before but... he is now using it completely." he completed and he took a deep breath to relax.

"You like my power... Do you not?" Wormus said and his body started transforming into a very large creature. He turned into an enormous worm, with a very scary pressence. He was 15 meters tall and 15 meters long. He had no head but very long tentacles instead. It was a freaking creature that nobody from the Dusk or the Black Cross Pirates had seen before. "Allow me to introduce you to my own Devil Fruit... I have eaten the Shinwa Shinwa no Mi: Model Old One... It is a mythical zoan fruit that allows me to turn into an Old One creature... and use it's powers to their full extend! Fear the power of the Old One!". Screams could be heard from the ships that were flying above. Some weak goons were losing their senses because of their fear and they were jumping from the ships. The very moment Wormus used his power, everything around him turned into a place of ultimate chaos and fear!

"Wh-WHAT IS THIS?!" Maximillion said as he looked at Wormus. It was the very first time that Maximillion was scared from something that he saw in front of his eyes.

Boom! Five thunders fell from the sky and the weather started getting worse... Much worse... Now, it was very difficult for everybody to see and the place was almost absolutely dark.

Lappy (Inside the ship - With Wako)

Meanwhile, Lappy was done with giving the medicine to Wako and he was waiting for him to recover.

Unknown (At the streets of the destroyed town - Along with Suigo and Richard)

"Well, well... What do we have here?" the mysterious man appeared in front of the swordsman of the Black Cross Pirates and the cloaked fishman out of nowhere, in the middle between them. "It seems that there is another uninvited guest, except from the Unknown Pirates." he said. "Fufufufufu..." he laughed afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:51 am

Up in the battlefield
"What the hell .. why did my body stopped ?" Wally says, as for a moment, he is completely frozen. Coming to his senses for a moment, he moves away from Wormus, stopping his already blocked assault. Sabres has stopped moving and sweat runs down his forehead. He lets the mast fall off. He looks at the massive, hideous transformation taking place and his expression goes serious. "This is unpleasant, that's one Devil Fruit ability to be wary about .." He turns to Maximillion, everyone seems to be affected even more than he did, and even he himself was affected quite a lot by that sudden surge of what can only be described as fear. "Don't let that feeling take over you ! He's still just a fruit user !"

Suigo, Richard and the mysterious man
Suigo slowly looks at the newcomer. He however addresses to Richard. "I was going to ask you to join Wally's pirate group, but I suppose that'll have to wait until this one is dispatched .. My name is Hanashi Suigo, I'd like to hear your name after I'm done here .." Even here, there's a small amount of that horrible power sipping through them too. "I have a bad feeling about what's going on above .." he adds, taking his sword out and preparing for combat, he is completely serious and with eyes speaking of a person ready to slay his enemy.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:32 pm

"Hmm,well hello there Suigo, call me Richard." he said with a grin upon his face.

"Above?" Richard asked curiously...the man suddenly drew his sword and a serious look soon arrived on his face.

"What...What's happening?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Quincy was charging toward Wormus with the full extent of ending the pirate's life. This was not for Mantra's sake to say the least, but because they dared to challendge one of the yonkou. Quincy unleased his lion's claw and began his attack when a strange person riding deer appeared. The deer shot a beam of an unknown substance unto him causing him to soar backwards due to the pressure onto the ground. Quincy stayed on the ground not moving. Was this the end of the pirate's career?
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:27 pm

(OOC: Dont worry about moving my character)

Maes stood besides Wally and Sabres. The fight seemed to be getting really fierce and apparently there had been a lot going on from even before they had gotten to the island. Their sudden appearance and destroying one of their ships had given them the factor of surprise in their favor, and now they had come to aid a friend of Captain Wally's... non-other than Yonkou Maximillion Maimou.

Maes got himself in a fighting stance, he wouldn't start using his Devil Fruit just yet. Using his developed martial arts was always a good idea to start with. Maes looked at his captain, he didn't know if he should attack or not, but he wanted to be able to show his strenght in front of a yonkou..
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:46 am

Deeran was about to finish off Quincy. However, due to the fact that Wormus used his Devil Fruit, he and his dear deer fell on the ground, trembling in fear. Apparently, even if Wormus had a very powerful fruit with a powerful ability, he could not control the ability of causing fear to the extend that his allies would not be affected. As a result, Deeran and the other commanders were also affected. Wormus had just saved Quincy.

Meanwhile, Maximillion was looking at Wally. He touched his heart with his right hand and he took a deep breath. "I know, Wally... I know he is just a fruit user... I cannot really understand what is going on... I know a lot about Devil Fruits but this one is a hell of a Devil Fruit! I did not expect to see a fruit like this before."

"Poor Maximillion!" a pitched voice was heard. It was the voice of Wormus which was coming from the tentacles that he had at the place of the head. "This fruit is very rare... Very, very rare... Only people with great knowledge over fruits like Wally know its abilities..."

"Bastard!" Maximillion replied and he attempted to raise his left hand to attack Wormus. However, before he launched his Shockwave, the fear caused him to stop and he did not do anything at all. "DAMN IT!" he screamed and Wormus and Jason started laughing, seeing the struggle of the captain of the Dusk Pirates against his fear. "This is going to be tough..." he commented afterwards to Maes, Wally, Sabres and his subordinates.

"Now... Let's see who is going to be first..." Wormus said. "That bitch looks good!" he continued and he moved one of his large tentacles towards Ellen, smashing her and causing her terrible damage. Wormus had just started revealing his fruit ability and one of the powerful Dusk Pirates was already down! With Wako still healing, Manta and Ellen defeated, only a few Dusk Pirates remained... Everything was looking bad...

Unknown (With Suigo and Richard)

"Well... I just came here for a hello... I was wondering what you are doing here when your friends are in trouble... You see, the captain of the Unknown Pirates is revealing his abilities... And that is tough for your comrades..." the mysterious man commented and he moved towards Suigo, unsheathing his sword and slashing him at the chest. However, the slash did not do anything at all. It was a hollow slash. Apparently, the man was a hologram. "Fufufufufufu..." he said after he slashed Suigo and he faded away...

Who was that man and what were his motives? So many questions were being created...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:25 am

Wally vs Wormus
Checking his Den Den Mushi, Wally sees that it's not working, apparently that chilly feeling was affecting everything, even that. Putting it back into the pocket he pulled it out, he jumps forward and moves very fast towards Maximillion's direction, fast enough to look like a blur, and gets in frond of him, with his palm extended towards the monstrosity that is Wormus. "I'd like to handle Jason myself but .. right now I'm the only one that can actually fire an attack at this thing. Until you can get a grip of your fear and overcome it .. get to some safe distance and handle the rest ! I can keep up for a while, we-hahaha !!" Wally focuses, and managing to maintain that fear effect Wormus's monstrous presence is casting on everyone to some extent, he fires off a number of Yami Yaba at the creature. "I'll admit that this is the one devil fruit I'd never want to face against .. but, you won't beat me !" He follows up with a punch of darkness flowing towards Wormus like a large stream. "Where did you acquired this demonic power ?" he adds, trying to keep talking, in order to prevent the fear from freezing his body completely again. "Sabres, you and Maes get some distance from that thing too, the more distance you have, the lesser the effects !!"

Dude vs the ships
"Oh man .. something feels weird up there .. well, no matter .. it's locked and loaded !! FIRE !!" Another powerful bang, and the attack strikes the ship Jason is on. Dude spotted him, and found it a good opportunity to give that man some payback, or so he thought at least.

Suigo and Richard
"That was .. bizarre .." Suigo calmly states, seeing that hologram vanish. Hologram or not, that was really fast, if he was a real deal he would actually manage to land a blow. Suigo didn't saw such speed in a very long time, the last person to be able to out-speed him was Satoshi himself, and even with him, the battle was fairly even. This person, if he was a person, must have been really strong, he thought. He quickly turns his attention back to Richard tho, casting away his thoughts. "Richard .. would you like to join the Black Cross pirates ?"

((OOC: Don't worry Max, I do remember the plannin of how the thread is to go, but I just felt like puttin some extra fighting myself Razz))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:15 pm

Wally vs Wormus

Wormus would smile at the moment the Yami Yaba technique was about to strike him, if he had a head instead of tentacles. Apparently, Wormus was a master of his ability and as a result he had a way to dodge attacks like these, even if he maintained a huge size. Whenever an attack was about to strike him, Wormus had a way to dodge it, even if he had a great size. At the moment all the attacks were ready to hit him, Wormus reverted back to his original form. However, he did not revert at the spot he was sitting before. He regained his human appearance at the spot where the end of his worm-like body was and as a result, he was away from the mark of the attack. Wormus mastered his fruit so much that he could revert back to his original form to any part of his body he wanted and dodge any attacks with ease. Then, one second later, he transformed into his old one form and a laughter could be heard from him.

"Wally... I am a master of all my techniques. There is no way I can lose to anybody, even if it is you..." Wormus commented and he moved one of his tentacles towards Maximillion, striking him and sending him several meters backwards. The battle was quite intense.

"ARGH!" Maximillion said while he was sent behind... However, while he was sent, the fear was getting less as he was getting further away from Wormus... If he kept his distance, he could land a blow on him, after all.

Jason vs Dude

Meanwhile, on Jason's ship...

"Fuwa Fuwa Fly!" Jason said and he used his fruit power to levitate his ship higher and so the ship dodged the attack of Dude. Then, he shouted to the men on the ship "Now, fire the cannons!" and the cannons fired towards Dude's direction in an attempt to damage him and stop him from attacking the ship.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:00 pm

"Umm I just met you..." Richard thought as he fixed his hood.

"Well...since Fishman Island has many strong fighters..I guess I can leave for a while..." he thought once more.

"Umm well sure...why not?" he said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Maes quickly felt the fear extend through his body... it felt horribly, like the tentacles of the very creature that produced the fear. He couldn't move very much, but since he had a greater distance away from the mythical Old One Beast, he wasn't totally affected. Maes felt lucky about that and listened to his captain's words.

He jumped back a few steps and kept moving to prevent the fear from taking over his body. He felt a little bit more free than before. That giant beast really gave him the creeps, it really did until he remembered that if he wanted to, he could turn into a gigantic beast as well. And he would need to do it if he wanted to fight opponents as strong as Wormus or from such a distance.

Maes admired how the enemy used a master level control over his Mythical Zoan fruit, Maes was pretty sure that he couldn't do thing like going back to his human form in any point of his beast form's body, although it was something he would look forward to do.

"Be careful, Wally-sama!"- Maes exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:39 am

Meanwhile, while these things were going on... While Dude was attacking the flying ships and specifically the ship that was carrying Jason, Maha decided to step away from the ship, even if Wally ordered him to stay there. On the one hand, that was the order of his captain. However, on the other hand, Maha was not necessary at the ship as Dude was something more than a great defense for the ship.

As a result, the swordsman jumped off from the ship some time after Wally, Sabres and Maes left and he drifted randomly towards a direction by using his Echo Walk technique, a technique that he learned on Creta Tropica island in order to search the island and find some members of the Unknown Pirates to defeat. He knew that if he stayed alone and away from the others, he could do something different that would be really helpful...

Last edited by Maxulus on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:22 am

Wally vs Wormus
"I'll be alright Maes, you guys all go away from here, even you Maximillion, you guys can't be of any help if you can't fight back !!" Turning towards Wormus, he smirks a bit, although sweat comes down his temple. "Now that's what I call confidence .. however .." Wally puts his right hand forward. "All Devil Fruits, weak or strong, share one thing in common .. they get sucked in by my own fruit's power !! Dark Warp !!" At the same time his other hand's fist tightens, he appears to be intending to actually punch him once he comes close enough, unlike his usual Yami Yaba or just darkness fist he uses in conjunction with Dark Warp. "Your ability to induce insanity and fear won't work as well on me, I'm already quite low when it comes to sanity anyway !!"

Dude & Black Death vs Jason & his ship
Seeing that his enemy used his powers to dodge the attack, and then men over there preparing to fire back, Dude clicks some buttons and then grabs a pair of scopes. "Initiate defensive tactic #05 !" The men, hearing that from the large Den Den Mushi in the middle of the deck, begin shifting some two-feet tall levers, and from various positions all over the ship's exterior, some small spiked pillars emerge. As the enemy fired a large amount of ammo towards them, Dude touches a pad. "Defense roll !" A surge of static electricity flows around the pillars and form a magnetic barrier of some sort, thus making the cannonballs explode before they reach their target. "Load Blue Whale #1 and #3, and begin firing with regular cannons !!" He clicks another button and the corridor above him opens up, and with the click of a few more buttons, his seat is quickly moved upwards at least 15 feet, out in the open. Dude is wearing those scopes he grabbed before, and is holding an elaborate snipe gun. He takes aim. "Well, doesn't matter if your fruit makes you awesome, I'm the best when it comes to ship battles !! DIE !!" taking precise aim, he fires off a round, aiming Jason's head.

Suigo and Richard
"Perfect .. now, please follow me, we are going upwards .. !" Suigo says, and turning his back, he begins to walk towards what appears to be a very long staircase.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:54 am

Wormus vs Wally

"This is going to be an interesting match, then!" Wormus replied with a pitched voice thanks to his transformation, while he was being pulled towards Wally with the Dark Warp technique. However, while he was being pulled, he performed a swift technique. He moved his tentacle-like head on the ground and he started digging it, forming a big hole and he jumped inside it in order to use the ground as a shield that would have to be pulled towards Wally first, if he wanted to pull him. Wormus had moved underground and now it was impossible to predict where he would attack from. Now, Wormus not only possessed one of the scariest powers, but he was even more scary because nobody knew where he would attack from and who would be the target of his next attack.

Jason vs Dude

The ship of Jason and Dude was exchanging cannon shots while Wally and Wormus had their battle. Apparently, Dude was giving great orders and controlled the ship skillfully to avoid the attacks of Jason, while Jason was using his Fuwa Fuwa no Mi powers to move the ship up and down and dodge the attacks. It was a very, very interesting ship battle, a ship battle that Jason was experiencing for the very first time in his life. "Dude... You are controlling the ship greatly, but this won't be enough to defeat me!" Jason shouted and drew his sword. Then, just when the bullet was about to hit him at his head, he sliced the air and the bullet of the sniper was cut in two. That was a short demonstration of Jason's powers. "This is a nice warm up! Rahahahahaha!" he laughed and he blew some smoke from his mouth that came from the cigar he was smoking.

Maha

Meanwhile, Maha was walking around the place in order to search for other goons of the Unknown Pirates that split up. He took the responsibility and he started searching through the island, hoping to do something that the others would not do. Of course, he was breaking an order of Wally and he was not at the ship, but he bet that he would do something amazing enough for Wally to congratulate him. And so, Maha kept walking and walking with his Echo Walk technique. While he was walking, though, he was about to have an unexpected meeting... A man appeared in front of him. The man was none other than the mysterious man that was appearing in front of everybody. The hollow man that looked like a hologram was standing in front of him and he was having his hand placed on the handle of his sheathed sword. "Are you looking for something?" he said after he appeared in front of Maha, causing the rookie swordsman to stop. "To be honest, I do... I am searching for the thugs of the Unknown Pirates to slay them... Can you help me?" he replied and questioned the mysterious man and the mysterious man started laughing. "Fufufufufufu... I am afraid not." he said and he faded away. The mysterious man had just now made another appearance. Who would he visit next and why? What were his motives?! Was he with the Unknown Pirates or not?

[OOC: by the way, can ya tell me why I am enjoying this very, very much? lol]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:50 pm

Wormus vs Wally
Wally slams his palm into the ground "Pitch-Black Pillar !!" darkness flows from his hand, in a twisting motion, and once it grows large enough, it begins to look as if the darkness is "boiling", and a pillar made of darkness forms, sending Wally up about 10 meters. He then extents his arms, there is darkness on each hand, it it kinda looks like it oozes down. "Let me begin showing off some new moves .. Dark Scatter Shot !!" he lets the darkness basically rain down, like small, round and solid-looking projectiles. Once they hit the ground, they actually penetrate it and go on fast. Inside each sphere is a piece of metal, surrounded in darkness, and Wally uses his body as a "magnet", using his gravitation power backwards, making them repel away from him.

Jason vs Dude
"Tsk, as if he would go down that easily .. Aim at the coordinates I gave you, and fire at my signal !" Dude is controlling everything on the ship, while still having a form of one on one with Jason. "Let's see you escaping that !" he takes aim really fast and starts firing again and again. As he fires, for a moment he shakes his hand downwards.
"It's the signal, fire !!" one says. Two out of the three super cannons fire, and it looks like they aimed at Jason's ship. While one of the blows does go towards the ship, the other goes up, and pierces through the ship right above Jason's ship. He was keeping Jason busy, and fired right on the ship on purpose, so he would have a really hard time to avoid a three dimension assault. "How's that, Flying Hermit ?!"

((OOC: If you can explain me why I am havin an awesome time ! I just enjoy rp with you man way too much xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next