One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)

Go down 
+4
Karasu(the crow)
y dau cymraeg
Sleepy
Maxulus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:31 pm

Maes looked around and looked at Lappy and Nathan. He didn't know what to do next. He hadn't had a single battle in all this time but the expectative of something suddenly popping out of nowhere and attacking him was running through his blood. He was starting to feel his legs sore because of standing so long and walking without a fixed destination.

He didn't even know what he was doing there. Where were they heading for? Were they walking without a real destination once again? He looked at Lappy and Nathan again.

"Nice thing... we don't even know where we are going." -he was speaking for the first time since he started to walk with this group. -"I want to fight someone already. Wally and Yonkou Max seem to having a lot of fun fighting... what about us?"

After saying that Maes thought of how bad it sounded that he said that, but he moved the thoughts away from his mind with a shaking of his head and he kept walking. Where had the mysterious man gone? He had no idea... he seemed so suspicious.
Back to top Go down

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:47 am

Quincy attempted wrapped his tail around Orianna's leg to pull. This would cause her to trip on the ground, and give Quincy the opportunity to pounce her. He would then use his claws to tear into her stomach and pull out her organs causing her to bleed to death "You think you have a choice?! Foolish wrech, we are pirates. I will take what I want."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:10 am

Orianna (With Quincy)

"Stop it, you disgusting freak!" Orianna said with an annyoing look on her face when she noticed the threats of the doctor of the Dusk Pirates. "Just because I haven't killed you for being cute, that doesn't mean that I can easily die in your hands!" she continued and her body started changing. Her body was taking a pretty strange form. Her half body at the top was that of a normal woman while her body from legs and below transformed into several spider legs. Behind the legs there was a large abdomen and Orianna's hair became slightly longer, long enough to cover her breasts who were now uncovered as the full transformation destroyed her clothes. She was now looking like a naked woman (with her full body except from her legs) who was standing on the place where the head of a giant spider would actually be. After she transformed, she got away from the grip of Quincy and she said "Listen... YOU were the one with the choice... And from the looks of it, you took the bad decision.". Afterwards, she took an angry look on her face and she waited to see the man's reaction.

Jason vs Wally

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!" Jason screams as he gets hit by the blast of darkness that Wally launched with the help of the golem. "That hurts! THAT FRIGGIN' HURTS!" he yells as he becomes covered with the darkness and a large explosion takes place afterwards. The darkness slowly starts disappearing and only Jason's figure can be seen. The man has not fallen on the ground. Not yet. He still is able to stand and fight against Wally, even if he is seriously injured. After all, if he actually fell, then the levitating island would also fall. "Wa...lly..." he said while coughing some blood. "As I... As I said... I did not... I did not betray you to die by Wormus' hand!" he screamed and he rushed towards Wally with his two swords in an attempt to slash him, ignoring the golem above the man.

Maximillion vs Wormus

Wormus is seen kicking Maximillion in his normal form before transforming in his old one form once again in order to smash him with his tentacles. The man seems to be playing with Maximillion. Wormus is not that damaged while Maximillion's face is full of scratches. That man is not a captain in the Unknown Pirates for no reason, after all. "Do you see it now? Do you see it? I am much better than you, Maximillion... And when I revive the tower of Vavel, I will be unstoppable! The world will bow to me and even the FIRST himself will be afraid of me! I will become the pirate king with the unformidable power I am going to receive!" he said and he landed another hit on Maximillion who seemed to be barely able to keep up with him.

"Damn... you..." Maximillion said and he got up from the floor. "You might get as much power as you want... You might become as strong as you like... However, that will not change a thing, Wormus. You will still be a worm, no matter what. Even your name and your fruit ability indicate that you are nothing more than a worm that needs to be smashes and is always below others! And guess who is going to be the one who squashes you? It will be..."

"Me." a voice is heard from behind Maximillion. The voice belongs to none other than the mysterious man who was approaching every member of the Dusk Pirates and was warning them about the incoming threat of the Unknown Pirates. The man behind the mask appeared in front of the yonko and his enemy. What was going on?

Lappy (With Maes, Wako and Nathan)

Lappy listened to the words of the member of the Black Cross Pirates carefully. The man was complaining about the fact that he did not have anybody to battle against... That was strange. Before Nathan came to his assistance, the man was just staying still and watching at Lappy trying to take on Gracius, without doing anything and when Nathan came and was done with the enemy, he started complaining about having no enemies. That was just weird... Just like all the humans Lappy met.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:14 pm

"Do you see now ? .. Jason. It's true that you are a powerhouse .. but, I already realized you'd turn against me. So why free you ? .. Simple .. by being beaten by you, I get the chance to enter the New World as a loser, and wreck havoc, with my real powers !! You never was a match to me, Jason !" Wally explains, still being unusually serious and focused, not laughing at all, although he does smirk in the end. The golem actually disperses, while Jason goes towards Wally. "It's still impressive that you survived this .. I won't use it again, it would be an insult to my name, you are after all, still a very strong one. Now, go down, along with this land !!" Wally moves his right hand backwards, and all the darkness still floating above, instantly goes down and engulfs his fist. "You are scum, but still deserve a honorable finale .. so I will name this for your sorry ass .. GIGANT ERASER !!" Wally punches, and all that darkness that the golem was composed of, goes forward, creating that large darkness fist that Wally usually performs, only that this one also has a pair of yellow eyes and a hideous grin on frond.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:36 pm

Jason vs Wally

"This is... Impossible! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Jason yelled as he looked at the way that Wally was about to block his last attack of despair. The man turned the golem into a giant fist of darkness that punched Jason and started dragging him away. The darkness was slowly surrounding him and the teeth of the man were being broken by the force of the darkness. His whole body was aching, not only because of the strength of the attack but also because of his burns. Oh yes... That bastard Deeran. He actually managed to give some bad injuries to him.

[Flashback]

"Come with me, Jason... With your powers, we can take over the world!" a friendly Wormus is seen with a smile on his face and he opens his hand to grab Jason's hand.
"Hm? How? I mean... You don't have the power of Wally and his allies! You are not as known as Wally and his friends!" a surprised Jason said.
"Hm... The plan I have has nothing to do with strength... I need you to revive my future weapon and we shall cause havoc to the whole New World!" Wormus said.
"Havoc, huh?" Jason wondered and he barely nodded to the man. "I guess... I agree..."

[Flashback ends]

"Wormus... You dragged me in this and made me your right hand man... You promised me that we would be the absolute leaders... That we would destroy the emperors, that we would rule the world. I am sorry." he thought before his whole body was surrounded by the darkness. The darkness slowly dispersed and no piece of Jason was left behind, other than his two swords. The dead Jason was absorbed inside the infinite darkness of the Yami Yami no Mi.

Winner: Wally

However, that was not the end. As Jason had now lost, the part of the land that he raised high to the sky started crumbling and falling. The giant mass of land would fall inside the pit that everybody was and the impact would probably be a sure death for most people who were inside it. The others had to get out and they did not have much time!

Manta (With Sabres)

Manta looks above. Apparently, as Jason raised a large part of the ground, he could see the sky and so he could see the flying island that was created for the battle of the two men. It was falling at the pit and it would cause great damage to those that would be hit. "Damn it... We have to hurry!" Manta said. The island would fall in 1 minute inside the pit! Everybody had to escape!

Maha (With Suigo)

Maha and Suigo were apparently not seen for quite a while and there was a reason about that. The two of them had actually found a way out of the pit, before Manta and Sabres actually could. Maha and Suigo were smart enough to think of the way things would end and they foresaw this coming. They were already outside the pit and they were looking inside the pit. "So... What are we doing, Suigo-sama?" Maha wondered while the island was falling inside the pit.

Maximillion vs Wormus (With the mysterious man)

"YOU!" Maximillion said when the mysterious man appeared and he turned his head towards him. "So you do know him, personally, huh?" he said to the mysterious man who was claiming that he would murder Wormus.
"Indeed, I do." the mysterious man said and he started walking slowly. "I am always assigned by the boss with the task of slaying the traitors..." he said with a killing intent on his voice.
"WH-What? The boss... was suspecting me?" Wormus said with a shocked look on his face.
"You cannot imagine how many things the boss knows..." the mysterious man said and he kept walking towards him.
"I-I do not believe this! Is that the reason you were sent here... Garth?"
"HEY, HEY! STOP IT!" Maximillion yelled and the two of them stopped talking. "Wormus Gingerback, I am going to slay you right here and right now, even if that man wants to execute you for your treachery! You are dead!" he said and he rushed towards the shocked Wormus. Maximillion swiftly coated his body with his molten steel and his venom and he started punching Wormus inside a rampage. Wormus was being burnt and poisoned and his face was quickly destroyed. His body was full of injuries and burns. Before he could react, he was destroyed by the sea emperor.

"It took me a while to figure out a way to endure your fear inducing ability... But seeing you tremble in front of the man with the mask, I realized that you could be scared as well... Thank you, hologram bastard." he said while leaving the injured Wormus behind him. "You can now murder him... That guy was no match, after all. I am not interested in him." he completed.

Winner: Maximillion

"Mufufufufufu... I see..." the mysterious man said and he started walking towards the 3rd captain. He unsheathed his sword and he placed it at the heart of Wormus. At first, Wormus was not damaged. The sword was a hologram and was not damaging him.
"Ha... Ha... Now I remember... You can't damage me while being a hologram... And who knows where you are..." Wormus said.
"Wrong." the man said and the sword and his body became real, ultimately cutting his heart and killing him on the spot.

Wormus was dead as well. Now the Dusk Pirates only had to find a way to escape.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:45 am

Wally
Wally's darkness begins to slowly come back to him, and after a few moments, nothing is left. Wally pants a bit, and then smirks slightly, it doesn't seem like he is not even half as insane as he should be right now. "I see .. now this part of the island will begin to fall, after all, you are no longer able to hold it up .. " The island hovers there for a moment, and then it begins to accelerate fast, going down violently and fast. Wally pulls out his Den Den Mushi, oddly, it seems to be functional even up there. "Alright, Dude, change of plans .. as soon as you see it appear, do your job !! This will be fun ! WEE-HAHAHAHA !!" he yells, back to his usual self.

Sabres
"This is not working at all, you little human can't even pull me !" Sabres yells, and actually gets up, pulls something from a small pouch he has, it seems to be a small flask or something, and drinks it. His eyes widen, and his whole body throbs for a moment. He grabs Mata and begins to run, as if he's all fine and not injured at all. It's vigor hormones stored in a flask, made by Ginji before he left on his mission.

Suigo
"Can you hear it ? .. This is not good, we can't search for him anymore, let's go." Suigo says, and bursts a rapid echo walk, beginning to leave this place as fast as he can. "Wally & Dude will handle the rest !" he adds.

Dude
Looking from his scopes, Dude's grin is seen going wide, his tongue sticking out a bit. "This is huge ! You sure about this you bastard ? .. Alright, if you die, I'll be the pirate king .. MEN, INITIATE PLAN #34 !!" Dude then yells to the radio broadcast. "When did we even named that .. ?" one of the crew mates says, puzzled, but nevertheless, they are all busy, they are up to something. Initially intending to deal with Wormus's weapon, seems they will now handle the massive piece of land falling down.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:08 pm

Manta (With Sabres)

"Hey! What are you..." Manta said to Sabres while he was receiving the hormones and was surprised to see that Sabres could run outside. "Hey! Let me down! I have to go and get the others!!! They do not have much time left!" he continued saying afterwards and he waited for Sabres to let him down. Even if Manta was pretty arrogant, he actually cared about his crew... He wanted to help them and save them.

Maximillion (With the mysterious man)

"Hmphmphmphmphmph... This is pretty interesting... I never expected you to be that strong." Maximillion said to the mysterious man after he murdered Wormus.
"Life is full of surprises, isn't it?" the mysterious man said and he laughed afterwards.
"Indeed... It is... But tell me... Why would you not kill the traitor immediately... And more importantly, why would you mess with my crew in the first place? Even I cannot understand..." Maximillion said.
"I don't know... It might just be that I liked you..." the mysterious man said while sheathing his sword back.
"Hmph. I see..." Maximillion said and he started walking away.
"Run, Maimou. Run. You have no time left. You have to save your comrades." the man said afterwards.
"Hmphmphmph... I see." Maximillion said before running away. Then, the man disappeared while laughing "Mufufufufufu...".

Orianna (With Quincy)

While Orianna was chatting with Quincy, their conversation was about to end. Apparently, somebody would interfere and that person was none other than Deeran, the 12th Division Commander of the Unknown Pirates who was previously defeated by Wally while he was about to take on Jason. The man was nearby when Jason raised the part of land above the pit and he could see how things would end. As a result, he swiftly moved in order to take the others away and save them.

"Orianna! COME WITH ME!" Deeran said while approaching the woman and the doctor of the Dusk Pirates.
"Huh? What?" Orianna said but before she could react, Deeran grabbed her and moved away, leaving Quincy all alone. The two of them disappeared and they were about to move to search for the other members of the Unknown Pirates who were still inside the pit.

Time remaining until the island will fall in the pit: 50 seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Quincy was memerized by the woman's beauty by now his affections went deeper when she transformed into some spider creature. Orianna was a zoan user which made them two of a kind. Their beast side must have an animal attraction to each other. "Bad decisions? Obviously u have no idea what it means to a dusk pirate. We're evil to the core Bwahahaaha." Quincy was about to attack again when his love was taken by Deeran. He reached out to her and tried to follow her, but it was too late they were gone. Quincy then tried using his lion snout to sniff out the fresh air scent. He began to searching throughout the tunnels for a way out.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Lappy (With Nathan, Maes and Wako)

While Quincy was moving through the tunnels in order to find Orianna, he would apparently come to a meeting with another group. The group was none other than the group of Lappy, Nathan, Maes and Wako that were standing near a place in which the sound of battling was heard. The battle was none other than the only battle that was taking place, the battle of Frank and Richard against Cargoan. However, that was something that did not matter that group. Now, they had a big problem. They had to find a way out. When Jason moved the large part of the ground upwards, the whole place started shaking and Lappy and probably the others understood that they had to get away from the pit as soon as possible...

Seeing Quincy, Lappy smiled. He started cheering with happiness and he jumped high in order for the man to see him. Orianna and Deeran could not be seen as they actually took another path while trying to get out of the tunnel. "KEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Lappy yelled in order to attract the attention of the doctor of the Dusk Pirates.

Time remaining until the island would fall: 40 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:01 am

Sabres
"You are free to go and die if you want to so much, but don't you think they are already on their way out ? You will just burden everyone, barging back in blindly, you amateur !!" Sabres responds, somewhat yelling, while still speeding forward, smashing basically anything that happens to be in his path, with his left arm. Whether that sounded as a lecture, a speech or just a random insulting comeback to what Manta said, Sabres was already just not interested to explain further.

Suigo
Pointing at the sky, Suigo nods at Maha. "Can you see this shadow ? .. We have to hurry." saying that, he resumes, and begins to go out of the island's collision course as far as possible.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:13 am

Suddenly, everything started to shake. Maes was startled by this and as soon as felt it he knew what he had to do... they had to find a way out. They were lost in this tunnels and it would be even more dangerous if they stayed in here if there was an earthquake going on or if there was a massive land destruction.

"OH NOO!!!"- Maes exclaimed when he started feeling everything vibrate. -"We gotta get out of here somehow!!!"

After he said that he started running, then turned around and looked at the Dusk Pirates that were with him. One of the was a weird chimera... different animal body parts and stuff.

"I don't know if you have any idea of how to get out, but if you do, it's a good idea to start running and then discuss." -Maes said as he started rushing down the tunnel, expecting for the other guys to follow his example.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:44 am

Manta (With Sabres)

"No! Those idiots are simply idiots! Other than Maximillion and maybe the mad doctor, I doubt that they can get out... Have you even taken a look at them? There is that annoying clown that cannot even tie his shoes and that speechless animal that looks like an overdosed bunny... And not only them... There also is that so called musician with that violin that is nothing more than a compilation of dead muscles! Not to mention about that swordsman... That guy is sleeping anywhere he finds! If I don't get there to save them, they are going to die like chickens!!!!!! I might be a pirate and I might like killing people... But those people... They are my crew... They are those that my brother chose to assist him... And for as long as they live, I will have to protect them no matter what, even if I die in the process!" Manta responded at Sabres and got off his grip. "You can run... But I will not go without the bastards...". Manta was determined to save the others. Then, he used his Shockwave Rush and started running back, hoping to find his crewmates.

Maximillion

Maximillion was running with his Shockwave Rush technique that allowed him to run superhuman speeds. He had to find a way to get out quickly. He could see that things were bad and that he had to escape before he end the others would get smashed by the ground around them. He could feel the ground trembling after Jason raised a part of it and broke its balance and that only was pretty scary. That giant part of ground was about to fall inside the pit and the crash would cause a large earthquake that would probably bury and kill everybody...

"Damn... I have to be quick..." Maximillion said, seemingly worried because of the vocabulary he used, but actually still emotionless. His voice indicated no emotions, even if these words showed some kind of worry about everything. While running, Maximillion headed towards the place he came from and that was none other than Ellen's place. The man was as fast as possible and he passed through her. Before he could say anything, he grabbed her from her chest and he kept running with his Shockwave Rush technique in order to search for the others.

Lappy (With Quincy, Wako, Nathan and Maes)

Lappy nodded when he listened to Lappy's words. Apparently, the man of the Black Cross Pirates was right. If their group stayed at their position, they could end up getting hurt. It would be much better to try and find a good way to get out of the pit and save theirselves. As a result, Lappy started running away, making the start so that the others would follow him. They had to find a way...

Maha (With Suigo)

Hopefully, the pair of Maha and Suigo were already at a part of the pit where they could see the sky. However, there was a very big problem. The pit was quite deep and there would be a very big problem while they would try to get away. "Yes, we have to get out of the island's collision radius inside the pit." Maha agreed with his superior officer but he scratched his head. "But I believe the collision will definitely cause a powerful earthquake that will bury us... We have to get outside, sir.". Maha was not really worried about the impact. He was more worried about the aftermath of the impact.

Time remaining until the island will fall in the pit: 30 seconds

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:26 am

Sabres
"Tsk .. great trust you have over your comrades .. weh, I don't give a damn, go there and burden them with your death, adios !" Sabres continues to move forward, and now begins to actually jump from falling boulder to falling boulder, trying to reach the surface.

Black Star
Spoiler:
All three of the Blue Whale cannons are seemingly charging. The sea around the ship begins to shaken up, waves begin to form going away from the ship, they actually get larger and larger, as well as the radius of the sea being turbulent around the ship. A deafening sound is also heard, coming from the cannon's barrels.

Last edited by Shad0w on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:13 am

Maximillion (with Ellen)

Maximillion kept moving while carrying Ellen with one of his hands and using his Shockwave technique to move through the tunnels and break their walls. He had to find everybody as soon as possible and leave with them. Where were they? He did not know. However, he was hoping that he would find them soon, soon enough for them to escape from the place together.

Manta

Manta also started running after he got separated from Sabres. He wanted to find everybody else and save them as those were the chosen ones of his brother and if he did not save them his brother would be very disappointed with him. Manta did not have faith in them. He viewed them as inferior to himself and Maximillion and as a result he was trying to protect them on several occasions, like he did when he saved Wako from Cargoan. "Damn it... Where are they..." he said while cutting down a wall with his scythe. He did this for a few seconds and in the end, he reached a place where he could see many figures in front of him. They were none others than Quincy, Nathan, Wako, Lappy and Maes of the Black Cross Pirates. Now, only Maximillion, Ellen and Frank had to be found. "Hey, idiots! Come with me!" he yelled at them and joined their group, hoping that they would follow him.

Time remaining until the island will fall in the pit: 20 seconds
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:30 am

Wally
With less than 20 seconds left, and the massive mass of land now falling at a fast speed, it actually penetrates right through the clouds, finally visible to the naked eye. Al thought, half of it seems to be different that the other half. About half of the island is covered in darkness. "Weee-hahaha, that thing's massive, I can't even absorb it in time !" Seeing as they just punched through the clouds, Wally looks up. "Well, any time now .."

Rest of the Black Cross pirates are already on their way to attempt to leave the pit hole, and now see the mass falling.
"Shit, that thing's huge !! Hahaha !" Sabres yells, and keeps on, defiant of what's going to happen if this thing falls upon them.
"What madness .." Suigo simply comments.

Dude
"Get ready ! On my signal, we go all out !!" Dude says, and raises his hand, ready to give the signal. "FIRE !!!" he yells.
Spoiler:
Three enormous blue-colored beams shout from the barrels, at incredible speed and such power, the ship's knocked out of it's position, despite having used anything the could to keep it stable.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:33 am

Maes was running for his life. His legs burned as if an inferno had appeared suddenly below his feet and scorched him to the bone. But he ran, ran and ran. The fear of dying inside of these tunnels pumped adrenaline at high speeds all over his body and forced him to keep running without getting as tired as he would normally. Suddenly, with Lappy and the others behind him, he sees a figure. He is, from what he remembers, an important man from the Dusk Pirates.

He calls them idiots and tells them to come with him. Maes immediately starts to follow him and uses his Jitenkarada technique to launch himself forward a good number of meters. He ran as fast as he could... there were seconds left before they would die in here, he could feel it in his body, in his blood, in every nerve. If he didnt get out of here , he was not going to live to tell the story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:58 pm

Quincy finally found the dusk pirates thanks to Lappy and his keeeeeing? The only people was frank, Mantra, Ellen, and of course Maximillion himself. It seemed everything was shacking, and you didn't have to be a doctor to know that the tunnels would collapse. It worse came to worse Quincy could have dug himself out. "Its good to see you guys alive again. It would have made my heart heavy disceeting ur corpses." Quincy's eyes shifted left to right. Then Mantra came along to find them. Normally Quincy would have told him to go to hell, but this didn't seem like the time for a fight. Quincy followed mantra probably for the first time in history of the dus pirates.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:59 am

Maha (With Suigo)

"Indeed..." Maha agreed with his superior officer's words while they were trying to leave away from the place and watch the beams of Dude hitting the giant part of ground. Even if that thing was pretty much powerful, it was only managing to slow down the ground from what it seemed and not destroy it...

Maximillion (With Ellen)

Maximillion was running as fast as he could and he was using his signature shockwave technique in order to break any walls that were blocking his path. Apparently, he could not find a way out as he got at the place because of the ground that sunk. "Damn it... Where are the others... Were are they?" Maximillion wondered while running with superhuman speed but a few seconds after that, he noticed a few figures in front of him. The figures were none other than the figures of the gathered mass of the Dusk Pirates. Manta, Quincy, Lappy, Nathan, Wako as well as Maes were over there. Only Frank was missing but Maximillion did not have time to think about Frank. After all, Frank was an immortal. He knew that if the ground crushed into the pit, the only one that would survive would be him because of his Devil Fruit and his current zombie-state.

"MANTA! TURN THE OTHERS INTO CHICKENS AND CARRY THEM!" Maximillion yelled at Manta who turned his head with a smile on his face and noticed that Maximillion had also arrived. "Max!" he said with a happy look on his face, wasting his time to speak to his brother. However, Lappy was hopefully there. He grabbed Manta's scythe and he launched the chicken turning beam to everybody, including himself, except Manta. All the people had turned into chickens. "STOP TALKING AND CARRY THEM!" Maximillion said and Manta grabbed everybody who were in their chicken forms. This way, they were much lighter and it was easier for him to carry them.

"I have a way to get out of there... And we will get away soon." Maximillion finished.

Time remaining until the island will fall in the pit: 10 seconds
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:20 am

Dude
"Did it not worked ? Damn, but I am sure it hit where it was supposed to .. wait, I get it .. come on Wally, what gives, didn't you made your part of the plan ? You idiot, you found a really bad time to run such a stupid test !" Dude says, cursing, and watches with his scopes, apparently, the two of them had prepare a plan about such an event earlier on, probably since they knew Jason would probably do such a thing as to lift masses of land into the sky.

Suigo
"It doesn't look like we can make it in time. Then, we cut, and whatever happens, happens." Suigo calmly comments, and pulls his sword out.

Sabres
"I guess I'll have to punch something beyond my levels hahaha !!" Sabres says, and still defiant, begins to spin his left arm, as he looks at the absolutely massive mass falling down.

Wally
Wally folds his hands and waits, serious expression on his face, as he stands there, the gravity holding him firmly on the mass. *I leave the rest to you, Maximillion. My plan to stop this is not bad, it will probably take care of the problem, but, since you are established as a genius, I will put my life on the line and expect that your plan to deal with this, is better than mine. Don't mess up that bet. Dude already did you some of the job.* he thinks.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:48 am

Maximillion (With Nathan, Wako, Quincy, Manta, Lappy, Ellen and Maes)

Maximillion smiles as he looks at everybody around except from Manta in their chicken forms. He has no time for his plan to succeed but he is going to be as quick as possible. The captain of the Dusk Pirates starts creating his steel lava and he launches a great portion of it inside the ground. The hole he creates is very deep and the molten steel is spreading with great speeds downwards, creating a deeper hole each second that passed. Six seconds are remaining until the ground reaches the pit and smashes everybody.

"Damn it... We are running out of time..." Maximillion thinks but at the ground starts slowing down. Apparently, Dude fired off towards it and he managed to buy some time. The ground was moving slightly slower now and Maximillion and the others had around 3 more seconds. Surprised with that outcome, the captain smiles and he speaks to Manta "Manta! Grab them and take use your shockwave rush! We are bursting away from here!". Manta, who was carrying the others in their chicken forms uses his Shockwave Fly technique and Maximillion in the meantime grabs all the bombs that Ellen had, including the newly created "Melon", a powerful bomb with so great power that it could easily destroy miles of ground. He uses his Shockwave Fly as well to reach Manta's point and with a smile on his face, he drops the bombs inside the hole with the molten steel. "HERE WE GO!" he yells and 4 seconds before the ground lands into the pit and a large explosion takes place. The steel lava caused the bombs of Ellen to explode and it created such a force that it start repeling Maximillion, Manta and everybody else away.

"HUH?!" Manta said surprised, seeing that the force of the explosion was throwing him outside the pit with great speeds, greater than he ever dared to imagine. "HOLD ON ME, EVERYBODY!" he said while grabbing everybody who was in a chicken form. Then, he followed Maximillion who was making his way outisde the pit and kept moving with him to reach the outside world and get out of that underground labyrinth that was about to be destroyed very, very soon.

At the last second, Manta's group was outside the pit and they could see the part of ground with Wally on top falling inside the pit. However, when Manta looked around he could not see Maximillion... The captain of the Dusk Pirates did not make his way outside, or so he thought.

The part of the ground was seen rising up, at the direction where it was falling from. While moving back, Maximillion could be seen flying and still being repeled outside the pit, with his signature giant steel golem on his back. Maximillion was not planning to go outside the pit from the start. He was planning to help the others make their way outside while he would stop the ground by himself and with the help of Ellen's equipment!

"ARGH!!!!!!" Maximillion was trying hard to keep the golem, while he was moving upwards. "I am not letting you bastards destroy my turf, no matter what!" he continued saying before he started melting the ground more. Maximillion was destroying the large part of ground and he was saving the day.

Manta (With the others)

"That is my brother..." Manta said with a smile on his face.

Maha

"What strength..." Maha said while looking at Maximillion.

Unknown

"Mufufufufufufu..." the hologram of the mysterious man appeared behind Manta and spoke. "Your brother is strong, indeed!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:45 am

Sabres
"I have no idea what happened .. but, I'm alive to beat up everyone another day." Sabres mumbles, he's been thrown away from the pit itself, although just barely. The shock-wave throws him rolling away, apparently, the hormone boost's effect have faded out. He witnesses the ground actually moving up a bit. "I'll ask that kiddo to arm wrestle me one day !" he yells, and falls asleep almost on the spot.

Suigo
Suigo and Maha are also outside from the falling ground's radius, but are too hit by the shock wave, although, unlike the battered Sabres, Suigo easily shrugs it off. "That was impressive." He simply comments, and places his sword back to it's sheath.

Wally
Still on top of the mass of land, which is now beginning to crumble and melt down, Wally is sitting on a large rock, and is drinking from a large gourd he didn't seem to have before. "Now that was surprising. Seems that the reckless one had a delicate plan, and the genius rooted on brute power mainly .. impressive still, that was fun !! Wee-hahaha !" he begins to laugh, before he gets up and throws away the gourd, he drank the whole thing with one shot. "I begun celebrating early, sorry folks." he tightens his fist and punches the darkness that is oozing all over the area.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:27 am

Manta (With Wako, Nathan, Lappy, Quincy, Ellen and Maes)

"He did it!" Manta said with a smile on his face, now that he was outside the pit along with the majority of the Dusk Pirates and Maes of the Black Cross Pirates. "That is my brother!" he shouted with a happy look on his face and he started dancing randomly, something that looked completely different compared to Manta's personality. That guy... When he was with his brother, he was just like a little kid and he was mostly behaving like that. After all, he would do anything for Maximillion.

At the same time, the others who were turned into chickens reverted back at their normal form. Lappy took once again the form of the oversized lapahn and seeing Manta dancing, he started dancing along with him with a cheerful look on his face. The two of them were moving in circular ways while grabbing each other from their waist and they were performing different tango movements. It was a pretty awkward moment, especially for those who would see him.

Deeran (With Orianna and an injured Sogun above Cargoan's defeated body)

"He did it." Cargoan said inside the pit and he smiled. "Orianna, grab Cargoan and let's leave.". he continued and the woman turned into her spider form to launch a web that would take them outside the pit. They started climbing it quickly, while Orianna was carrying Sogun and Deeran was carrying Cargoan. Yes. Cargoan was defeated and he looked pretty badly injured. Richard and Frank managed to defeat him somehow, even if the way they did it was unknown until this point.

While leaving, Cargoan opened his eyes. Even if he was badly damaged, he was strong enough to be able to be awake and talk. "Frank... I am going to meet you again... And then I will defeat you." he said, while his group was leaving.

Maha (With Suigo)

"Indeed it was." Maha agreed with his superior officer and he placed his sword back at its sheath as well. Maha... That guy was much like Suigo, even if he was pretty much weaker. He was a rookie swordsman but yet he looked like he had a personality similar to that of the superior officer of the Dusk Pirates. Suigo looked like he was the greatest person that could teach him the art of the sword than anybody else... "Shall we go and meet with the others now, Suigo-sama?" Maha questioned him afterwards and waited for the man's answer.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:51 pm

Wally
Darkness has covered the entire mass of land that Maximillion is holding from falling down. With him having stopped it, it gave time for Wally to completely surround the mass. "I guess there's no need to do our thing now .. well, I'll just absorb it and throw the rumble along the sea later, Wee-hahaha !!" A horribly loud sound is heard coming from all over the mass, as it begins to crush into it's center, slowly but steadily relieving Maximillion from pressing his powers to the limit. It does take some time however, at least twenty minutes actually, before all this massive piece of land is reduced to nothing, all absorbed into the void. Wally merely falls down, and lands on his feet, causing the ground to crumble. He falls close to where Maximillion will surely fall down to rest.

Suigo
Despite all those events, Suigo responds with a completely unexpected reply. "After the party they will surely throw, I will begin teaching you the art of sword." He doesn't really ask him, he merely announces Maha that he will basically become his swordsmanship master.

Dude
"What a pathetic idiot, what if Yonko-boy there couldn't stop it ? They'd all die. You are quite a moron, Wally. But, that's what I like ! Haha !" Dude speaks to himself, while he drinks from a gourd about as big as the one Wally was seen with earlier on, with his other hand used to rest his head, as he lays down all comfortable on his chair in the operating room.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:01 am

Maximillion (With Wally)

Maximillion was holding resistance while Wally was absorbing the massive piece of land. Of course, the sea emperor could use his molten steel in order to burn it completely but that would be a big problem as Maximillion would have to waste much of his energy that he did not want to use. However, with Wally's infinite darkness, that was a piece of cake. Wally started slowly absorbing the ground and eventually, when the ground was completely absorbed, he fell at the spot that Maximillion was falling as well. The two men landed near each other and Maximillion took a smile on his face. After 20 minutes of struggle, the Dusk Pirates and the Black Cross Pirates stopped the massive piece of land for good and saved the island completely.

"Well, well... Hello Wally." he said, as he did not have time to greet him before as they had to take on the Unknown Pirates before.

Manta (With Ellen, Lappy, Nathan, Wako, Quincy and Maes)

"THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!! YOU DID IT BROTHER!!!!!!!!" Manta yelled with a happy look on his face and he started jumping from his happiness. "I knew we could trust you... You are the best." Manta said, showing his great faith about his brother's strength. "I guess if you could not do that, you would not be worthy enough to be my brother!" he commented afterwards and turned his head back. He could feel her pressence. She was right there. She was waiting for him. His pet chicken was also there.

"Connie-chan!" Manta said with tears all over his face when he noticed his pet chicken, that was carrying a surprisingly very big egg. The egg was as big as a human's body and Connie looked like she could lift it very easily. "I see you are safe... Same goes for the egg..." he said with a relieved tone of voice and proceeded to hug the chicken and grab the egg with one hand. Then, he turned his head towards the others and said "Well... I am taking this to a safer place... I guess we will meet in the party, later. Those bastards will probably decide to throw one. Hmph." he finished before he left for his own place on the island's basement.

Lappy looked at him and took a strange look on his face. The creature was confused with Manta... What was that guy, after all? Was he a person that was only carrying for his brother? Was he really loving a chicken more than a human? And most importantly... Was he a psychopath, or not? Well, he could never find that out, that was for sure!

Maha (With Suigo)

"Okay, I guess." Maha said with an emotionless voice to his superior officer. Even if he was amazed with the fact that he would be taught by Suigo himself, he did not want to show it so that he would not anger him with his reactions. "I will wait for the party to finish, I guess." he completed and then he took a deep breath. He asked Suigo "Now, Suigo-sama, where are we going? Shall we get to the others?".

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:09 am

Wally quickly moves the subject, as if all this happened long ago. "Alright, this spot here, it's perfect for a party ! Come on folks !!" During the time that he and Maximillion took take of the falling land, the Black Cross Pirates have gotten there, and look below to them, as they are still on a sunken, albeit not as much, part of the area. Dude is holding a pair of bottles, and throws one on Wally, and one on Maximillion. Behind him, strapped to him by some ropes, Sabres. "Alright boys, it's time to get drunk !" Dude yells, and then kicks Sabres. "You suck bro, hahaha !!" to which Sabres attempts to chomp his leg, claiming that "He had the most fights today."

Suigo
"Yeah .. let's get going, they will surely begin a party right away thought .. at least we have good sake." Suigo replies, and nods to Maha to follow him, as they go towards the direction that almost all the Black Cross Pirates have gathered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next