One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)

Go down 
+4
Karasu(the crow)
y dau cymraeg
Sleepy
Maxulus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Maes quickly felt the fear extend through his body... it felt horribly, like the tentacles of the very creature that produced the fear. He couldn't move very much, but since he had a greater distance away from the mythical Old One Beast, he wasn't totally affected. Maes felt lucky about that and listened to his captain's words.

He jumped back a few steps and kept moving to prevent the fear from taking over his body. He felt a little bit more free than before. That giant beast really gave him the creeps, it really did until he remembered that if he wanted to, he could turn into a gigantic beast as well. And he would need to do it if he wanted to fight opponents as strong as Wormus or from such a distance.

Maes admired how the enemy used a master level control over his Mythical Zoan fruit, Maes was pretty sure that he couldn't do thing like going back to his human form in any point of his beast form's body, although it was something he would look forward to do.

"Be careful, Wally-sama!"- Maes exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:39 am

Meanwhile, while these things were going on... While Dude was attacking the flying ships and specifically the ship that was carrying Jason, Maha decided to step away from the ship, even if Wally ordered him to stay there. On the one hand, that was the order of his captain. However, on the other hand, Maha was not necessary at the ship as Dude was something more than a great defense for the ship.

As a result, the swordsman jumped off from the ship some time after Wally, Sabres and Maes left and he drifted randomly towards a direction by using his Echo Walk technique, a technique that he learned on Creta Tropica island in order to search the island and find some members of the Unknown Pirates to defeat. He knew that if he stayed alone and away from the others, he could do something different that would be really helpful...

Last edited by Maxulus on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:22 am

Wally vs Wormus
"I'll be alright Maes, you guys all go away from here, even you Maximillion, you guys can't be of any help if you can't fight back !!" Turning towards Wormus, he smirks a bit, although sweat comes down his temple. "Now that's what I call confidence .. however .." Wally puts his right hand forward. "All Devil Fruits, weak or strong, share one thing in common .. they get sucked in by my own fruit's power !! Dark Warp !!" At the same time his other hand's fist tightens, he appears to be intending to actually punch him once he comes close enough, unlike his usual Yami Yaba or just darkness fist he uses in conjunction with Dark Warp. "Your ability to induce insanity and fear won't work as well on me, I'm already quite low when it comes to sanity anyway !!"

Dude & Black Death vs Jason & his ship
Seeing that his enemy used his powers to dodge the attack, and then men over there preparing to fire back, Dude clicks some buttons and then grabs a pair of scopes. "Initiate defensive tactic #05 !" The men, hearing that from the large Den Den Mushi in the middle of the deck, begin shifting some two-feet tall levers, and from various positions all over the ship's exterior, some small spiked pillars emerge. As the enemy fired a large amount of ammo towards them, Dude touches a pad. "Defense roll !" A surge of static electricity flows around the pillars and form a magnetic barrier of some sort, thus making the cannonballs explode before they reach their target. "Load Blue Whale #1 and #3, and begin firing with regular cannons !!" He clicks another button and the corridor above him opens up, and with the click of a few more buttons, his seat is quickly moved upwards at least 15 feet, out in the open. Dude is wearing those scopes he grabbed before, and is holding an elaborate snipe gun. He takes aim. "Well, doesn't matter if your fruit makes you awesome, I'm the best when it comes to ship battles !! DIE !!" taking precise aim, he fires off a round, aiming Jason's head.

Suigo and Richard
"Perfect .. now, please follow me, we are going upwards .. !" Suigo says, and turning his back, he begins to walk towards what appears to be a very long staircase.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:54 am

Wormus vs Wally

"This is going to be an interesting match, then!" Wormus replied with a pitched voice thanks to his transformation, while he was being pulled towards Wally with the Dark Warp technique. However, while he was being pulled, he performed a swift technique. He moved his tentacle-like head on the ground and he started digging it, forming a big hole and he jumped inside it in order to use the ground as a shield that would have to be pulled towards Wally first, if he wanted to pull him. Wormus had moved underground and now it was impossible to predict where he would attack from. Now, Wormus not only possessed one of the scariest powers, but he was even more scary because nobody knew where he would attack from and who would be the target of his next attack.

Jason vs Dude

The ship of Jason and Dude was exchanging cannon shots while Wally and Wormus had their battle. Apparently, Dude was giving great orders and controlled the ship skillfully to avoid the attacks of Jason, while Jason was using his Fuwa Fuwa no Mi powers to move the ship up and down and dodge the attacks. It was a very, very interesting ship battle, a ship battle that Jason was experiencing for the very first time in his life. "Dude... You are controlling the ship greatly, but this won't be enough to defeat me!" Jason shouted and drew his sword. Then, just when the bullet was about to hit him at his head, he sliced the air and the bullet of the sniper was cut in two. That was a short demonstration of Jason's powers. "This is a nice warm up! Rahahahahaha!" he laughed and he blew some smoke from his mouth that came from the cigar he was smoking.

Maha

Meanwhile, Maha was walking around the place in order to search for other goons of the Unknown Pirates that split up. He took the responsibility and he started searching through the island, hoping to do something that the others would not do. Of course, he was breaking an order of Wally and he was not at the ship, but he bet that he would do something amazing enough for Wally to congratulate him. And so, Maha kept walking and walking with his Echo Walk technique. While he was walking, though, he was about to have an unexpected meeting... A man appeared in front of him. The man was none other than the mysterious man that was appearing in front of everybody. The hollow man that looked like a hologram was standing in front of him and he was having his hand placed on the handle of his sheathed sword. "Are you looking for something?" he said after he appeared in front of Maha, causing the rookie swordsman to stop. "To be honest, I do... I am searching for the thugs of the Unknown Pirates to slay them... Can you help me?" he replied and questioned the mysterious man and the mysterious man started laughing. "Fufufufufufu... I am afraid not." he said and he faded away. The mysterious man had just now made another appearance. Who would he visit next and why? What were his motives?! Was he with the Unknown Pirates or not?

[OOC: by the way, can ya tell me why I am enjoying this very, very much? lol]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:50 pm

Wormus vs Wally
Wally slams his palm into the ground "Pitch-Black Pillar !!" darkness flows from his hand, in a twisting motion, and once it grows large enough, it begins to look as if the darkness is "boiling", and a pillar made of darkness forms, sending Wally up about 10 meters. He then extents his arms, there is darkness on each hand, it it kinda looks like it oozes down. "Let me begin showing off some new moves .. Dark Scatter Shot !!" he lets the darkness basically rain down, like small, round and solid-looking projectiles. Once they hit the ground, they actually penetrate it and go on fast. Inside each sphere is a piece of metal, surrounded in darkness, and Wally uses his body as a "magnet", using his gravitation power backwards, making them repel away from him.

Jason vs Dude
"Tsk, as if he would go down that easily .. Aim at the coordinates I gave you, and fire at my signal !" Dude is controlling everything on the ship, while still having a form of one on one with Jason. "Let's see you escaping that !" he takes aim really fast and starts firing again and again. As he fires, for a moment he shakes his hand downwards.
"It's the signal, fire !!" one says. Two out of the three super cannons fire, and it looks like they aimed at Jason's ship. While one of the blows does go towards the ship, the other goes up, and pierces through the ship right above Jason's ship. He was keeping Jason busy, and fired right on the ship on purpose, so he would have a really hard time to avoid a three dimension assault. "How's that, Flying Hermit ?!"

((OOC: If you can explain me why I am havin an awesome time ! I just enjoy rp with you man way too much xD))
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:11 pm

"Umm sure..." Richard said as he began to make his way up the awfully long staircase.

What was going on?....Richard was about to find out very soon.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:31 am

Maximillion (Along with Wally, Sabres, Maes, Frank, Quincy, the defeated Manta and Ellen and the Unknown Commanders and Wormus - Inside the forest - Below the Flying Ships of the Unknown Pirates)

"Huh?" Maximillion said and he got up from the ground. Apparently, he was not affected from the fear inducing ability at all. That could be meaning two things... Either Maximillion overcame the fear that was surrounding his heart and his mind or Wormus had deactivated his fruit and returned back to his original form. If the second thing happened, two things could be possible. Either Wally's attack had struck him and caused him a great deal of damage or Wormus had intentionally stopped this because he had probably achieved what he wanted to do on the island; to find the tower. "Wally... Something strange is going on..." Maximillion shouted to Wally who was about to perform his attack. "He has probably stopped."

"No... Not at all..." Sogun interfered to Maximillion's speech. The 13rd division commander of the Unknown Pirates was talking about his captain and he was about to explain. "This is his strategy, you know... I am pretty sure by now that this is all his strategy... Knowing the powers of the gravity fruit, my captain has probably dug the ground and formed an underground labyrinth to lure the pray, in other words, you, inside it." Sogun explained and he started laughing along with the rest of the commanders who had all stood again next to each other. "He has probably dug a great part of the ground already and he is inside the core of the island, waiting for you!"

"He... HE DUG THE GROUND ALREADY?!" Maximillion screamed. "THIS IS BAD!" he said. "STOP YOUR ATTACK, WALLY! IF IT HITS THE GROUND, THE GRAVITY WILL GIVE FORCE TO THE GROUND'S SURFACE AND COMBINED WITH THE UNDERGROUND TUNNELS THAT WORMUS DUG, IT WILL CAUSE THE GROUND TO SINK!" he screamed to Wally, hoping that he would listen to him. However, it was too late. Before he finished his sentence, Wally had already performed his Dark Scatter Shot attack and the darkness reached the ground. The metal balls and the darkness destroyed a great deal of the ground and what Maximillion expected actually happened! The ground started sinking, dragging everybody who was around inside it. Now, this was bad!

Jason vs Dude

"Move the ship out of the way, bastards! Take the helm!" Jason shouted to the men on the ship who were running around like they were crazy. "Do something!" he shouted. However, there was ultimate panic on the ship. The men were too much scared and they were not doing at all. They were all hoping that they would be all saved by Jason. However, they would all be proven to be wrong. "Useless scums." Jason said and sighed, seeing that they were not doing anything. With an evil smile on his face, he started slashing the bullets that were about to hit him, cutting them in two and blocking the attacks, without caring for the ship. While he was cutting the attacks, he deactivated his power from the ships, causing all of them to start falling on the sinking ground and leaving only himself at the sky. The cannon balls passed right next to him and his laughter could be heard from afar, even to Dude's ship.

"I see you are having some business with a guy you should not mess with." the voice of the mysterious man could be heard at the meantime behind Dude. He was one meter behind him and he was speaking to him with a creepy voice, as if he was warning him for something... The mysterious man had reappeared in front of Dude, this time.

Maha
(Walking around the island)

Meanwhile, Maha started marching to the island once more. He started running using his Echo Walk technique in order to practice it and master it. However, while he was walking, another thing caused him to stop. He listened to a loud sound, a very loud sound. It was the sound of the ground that was sinking at the spot where the two opposing forces were. It could be heard even to Maha's place. "The slaves seem to be having some trouble." he commented and he used his Echo Walk technique once again, searching the island.

Lappy (At Colonel Royale - With Wako)

While the ground started sinking, Lappy also listened to the sound. He got out to the deck and he looked with fear towards the direction the noise was coming from, worrying about his comrades.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:42 pm

Wally
Wally looks down, as the ground begins to sink, basically a massive area begins to sink down. His attack could in no way cause this. So this must mean that either his opponent's power is just that great that he just caused that devastation in mere seconds, or that he was expecting his attack, and had preplanned something, and used this fight as a trigger. He takes a deep breath, and then smirks a bit. "So, it seems you somehow knew I'd drop by .. you knew that I would be able to fight .. that is some troublesome bastard you are .. very well, let's see your plan." he says, probably no one heard it anyway. He crosses his arms, and awaits, as the pillar is actually keeping him steady, as the ground begins to collapse.

Dude
Dude is surprised, but doesn't turn or move at all, as some sweat goes down his temple. A few seconds pass by like that, before Dude swiftly turns and puts the gun's barrel right in frond of the mysterious person's face. Without saying a word, he fires off a round.

Suigo & Richard
"What are you doing, scouting around the island ?" Suigo has turned his head up, while walking with Richard, and yells, calmly though, at a flying Maha.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:04 pm

"I happened to cross this island by chance." Richard replied as he followed his new companion Suigo.

"So I decided to buy a map and start to explore the place,after a few minutes of exploring I happened to bump right into you."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:05 pm

While the ground was sinking, Maximillion made his move. Wormus had probably turned to his original form and so he was no longer affected by fear. Because of his inability to overcome that fear, his crew was now sinking underground and as a captain, he had to grab all of them. With a swift movement while he was falling, he moved towards Ellen and grabbed her and right afterwards he moved towards Manta, grabbing him as well. The ships that Jason let to fall were quite dangerous and they could smash Ellen and Manta. He had to protect them. Quincy and Frank were still quite good and so they seemed to be okay, though. They could survive on their own.Then, with them on his back he fell sank and the ground took the form of a giant pit that was surrounded by many walls and tunnels; the place was now a labyrinth and the Dusk Pirates were separated. Quincy, Frank and Maximillion, who was carrying Ellen and Manta were at three different spots and they were now lost from each other. Also, Sabres and Maes, as well as Wally could not be seen by Maximillion. "They might be in the pit as well..." he thought and he started walking with his two subordinates on his back.

Dude vs Jason vs Unknown

Dude shot towards the mysterious man but the shot did not really do anything to him at all. Instead, it passed right through his body and it struck a pirate who was behind him, causing an injury that could eventually lead him to death. "I am a hologram, you know..." the mysterious man said. "Fufufufu..." he laughed afterwards and he started walking randomly around the ship to annoy Dude. Meanwhile, Jason was preparing his move. He was cutting the air slowly, forming a powerful tornado made of air blades that would move towards the ship of the Black Cross Pirates soon.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:49 pm

Wako felt a sudden surge of relief pour through his body.. within moments he felt like resting instead of dying. His body didn't feel like giving out anymore, he only felt like giving himself a nice rest.. however, that temptation to sleep soon ended when he felt the ground shake. His eyes opened slowly, and he got off the bed he was laying on. When both of his feet touched the ground he noticed that his wound had completely healed, even Wako was surprised by this.. he really thought he was beyond saving. He looked at Lappy, which seemed a bit worried, he had no idea what was going on... but one important thing caught his attention. He walked over to Lappy, putting both of his fingers in a grabbing motion and trying to tackle Lappy and huggling him.

"YOU ARE HUGGABLE!! after I am finished with you Mr.Huggles I'll go fight with my awesome/unmatched/best fighting stance ever in the history of mankind- skills. You and both know I can handle all of them sober, and with my awesome...-ness. Mr.Huggles, can you carry me to my room? I'll kill everyone when I finish my 8 hour sleeping!"

Wako forgot that his worst possible outcome in battle, or the worst thing he can do, is fight sober.. since he has absolutely no way of fighting back other then trying to remember how to use his gadgets.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:56 am

Sabres
A bang is heard, and a wall, at some point of this large maze, shakes a bit. Soon another one follows, and then another strike breaks the wall down to smithereens. Sabres walks ahead on that "path" that he just made, only to see that there's another wall a few feet ahead. "What a pain in the ass .. but I'm too lazy to just wander around so .." he punches much harder now, tearing up a hole this time, rather than bring down the entire, really tall wall ahead. "I wonder where is everyone else .. I was with that new boy, Maes .. wonder where he ended up."

Wally
While Wally is nowhere to be seen, something lurks in the ground. A layer of dark substance is slowly moving around the tunnels and passages all across the area.

Up, to the island
Dude
"What the fuck are you .. you are not solid .. wait, you are a hologram, aren't you ?" Dude screams, and then points down "Get some treatment to that idiot." He turns back to notice that he's left with a highly aggressive Jason. "Oh man, looks like I'll have to handle the difficult job !! Men, prepare Offensive Tactics #1 !!"

Suigo
"I didn't .. uh, nevermind." Suigo nods and points upwards, he wants Richard to see as well. "That flying kiddo is part of our crew, unfortunately he didn't seemed to heard me .. anyway, did you heard that rumbling sound ?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:15 am

Lappy (With Wako - At Colonel Royale's deck)

While most of the members of the Dusk Pirates would actually start smashing Wako's head, Lappy was not annoyed when he started huggling him. Apparently, Lappy was a quite friendly creature and so he would not get annoyed with Wako so easily. In fact, he found him quite funny. The Dusk Pirates were not usually doing things like these... It was the first time that somebody from the crew played with him and so he started laughing in a cute way, even if he was quite worried. Lappy was a perfect friend for Wako... He was not annoyed by his antics and even if he was, he could not actually speak to tell that to him.

Maha (With Suigo and Richard)

"Erm... Suigo-sama!" Maha said and landed on the ground as soon as he noticed Suigo. "I am sorry... I should be on the ship, but I thought that I was not that useful over there!" Maha started explaining the reason of his absence from the ship. "After all, Dude-sama is something more than an ultimate defense for the ship." he commented, hoping that Suigo would not yell at him. "By the way, who is this guy?" Maha questioned Suigo in order to change the subject of the conversation between them.

Jason vs Dude vs Unknown

Meanwhile, Jason had prepared his attack. After concentrating his sword and cut the air many times, he made a final spinning cut on the air, creating a large cutting tornado that was made of air blades that started moving towards the ship of the Black Cross Pirates. "Spinning Tornado!" he yelled and laughed as the attack started moving towards the ship of the allies of the Dusk Pirates. "There is no way you can win against me, Dude, and you know it!" he screamed to Dude afterwards, hoping that his words would reach him.

On the other side the mysterious man did not do anything at all, except from replying to Dude. "Indeed I am..." he said before he faded away.

(INSIDE THE TUNNELS)

Near Sabres

While Sabres was walking, a guy could be seen lying down on the ground inside the tunnel he was walking in. The guy was a guy that was never seen before. He was short, very muscular and he had an ugly face. He had a long, triangle nose. He wore sunglasses and a black cap. Finally, his clothes were consisting of a red blouse and a pair of jeans along with black shoes. The man had not seen Sabres but he was saying one thing... "That bastard, Jason!".

[Introduction Box]
[Quatrum Tertium]
[Vice Commander of the 11th Division of the Unknown Pirates]
[Bounty: 198,000,000]

Orianna

At the same time, the Commanders of the Unknown Pirates were also lost from each other. Orianna, the 14th Division Commander was searching for the other commanders. She was lost from everybody and she was walking all alone inside the tunnel, hoping to find her comrades and reunite with them so that they would all reach the tower of Vavel together and have Jason revive it. "Where are they... Those idiots got lost!" she was mumbling, while she walked.

Maximillion (With Ellen and Manta on his back)

"That pathetic worm... He is messing with me on my own island!" Maximillion said while he was walking in one of the tunnels. He was quite angry with Wormus. At that point, the 3rd captain of the Unknown Pirates had humiliated him and it felt really bad. With this, Maximillion started believing that Wally would not see him as the guy he saw him before and that would be something natural. Maximillion had just lost to a Devil Fruit ability and whenever that happened to him, Maximillion was seeking only one thing; revenge. "I am going to cut off your tentacles and when you revert back to your normal form I will smash your skull after burning it with my molten steel!" he continued saying and he started laughing.

Near Maes

Maes was also by himself inside the underground tunnel. The ground that sank caused everybody to get separated from each other and as a result, Maes was separated as well. As a result, the member of the Black Cross Pirates was all alone... However, while he was walking, the mysterious man appeared in front of him, as well. He appeared right in front of his eyes. Just as usual, his face was covered and it could not be seen. He had his hand on his sword and it looked like he was about to unsheathe it. "Are you looking for somebody?" the mysterious man asked and started laughing "Fufufufufu..."

[OOC Question to those who are playing the story: Is the story enjoyable right now?]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:20 am

Sabres
Sabres is simply walking and breaking down everything on his path, so, as he decides to take a turn to the right and try something else, he actually ends up stepping over Tertium's face. He doesn't seem to care though, as he walks a bit, and then breaks down another wall. "What an annoying place !"

Dude
"Oh crap, he's going all out !! Initiate Evasion Maneuver #2 ! And fast !" Dude pulls a lever and the chair goes back to it's initial place, and the corridor above him closes again. He begins pulling some gears and levers, and then clicks some numbers on a board. "Let's go !" As the blades are close, the engines begin to roar, and then the ship is quickly moved backwards several meters, and then it does that again and again. Dude is actually steering the ship in reverse, managing to move around the blades, a remarkable feat, considering the fact that he is making a ship larger than a Marine Battleship to move around such a move. "Fire off Offensive tactic #1 !! You are fighting MY SHIP AND ME , no just ME !! Hyahahaha !!" something opens up on the deck, and it seems like a cannon is coming out. It has a large barrel of what appears to be Dude's static electricity. "Try out my new weapon !! LACRIMA YELLOW BURST !!" A blast of what feels to be an energy wave, but is in reality static electricity in high concentrations is fired towards Jason at high speed, the radius is actually phenomenal and comparable to the Blue Whale cannon's eruption size.

Suigo
"I don't mind you coming off the ship .. anyway, this is Richard, I offered him to join our crew and he accepted my invitation." He casually explains. "Did you see anything ? It felt like something large collapsed .."

((OOC: I AM HAVIN A GREAT TIME !!))
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:17 am

"Yo Maha" Richard said with a smile, he waved his hand towards him.

Suddenly his hood fell back only to reveal a blue scaled face.

"Opps...." he muttered as he slowly took a step back.

He then stopped for a second and took a rather deep breath, he shook his head and got ready to speak.

"No point hiding it.." he said as he took off his cloak and his gloves

"I'm a fishman..."

(I just joined Razz )
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:48 am

Suigo
"I already know that." Suigo simply responds to Richard, he doesn't seem bothered by that at all, in fact, it looks like he finds it unnecessary for Richard to try to hide that.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:52 am

"You did....then why didn't you say something earlier?" Richard asked as he threw away his cloak and gloves.

"Anyways..how long are these stairs?" he said while going up the stairs causally.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:52 am

Dude vs Jason

"This is a quite funny battle!" Jason said as soon as he looked at the ship of the Black Cross Pirates moving out of the way of his tornado. "You are good at moving the ship, Dude." he commented before he looked at his attack. Apparently, that was an electric attack. It was a very powerful attack and Jason knew that he would have to be very cautious when he would have to deal with that attack. Dude was one of the most powerful subordinates of Wally and as a result he was a pain in the ass to deal with. However, Jason was prepared for everything and especially for a battle against Dude. Just when the attack was about to hit him, something unexpected happened. By using the powers of the Fuwa Fuwa Fruit, Jason moved one cloud from above in front of him. As the clouds of Raijin Island were full of electricity, the static electricity of Dude was absorbed inside the cloud, making it shine and explode before the electricity reached Jason. "Rahahahaha!" he laughed after this happened.

Maha (With Suigo and Richard)

Maha took a deep breath as soon as he realized that Suigo did not care at all about him being disobedient to Wally's orders. That was relaxing... Very relaxing. He did not want the superior commanders to be angry at him and especially Suigo because he was a swordsman and because he had many things to teach him. Then, he looked at Richard. That guy... He was a fishman. "Hm... A creature of slavery..." he thought and smiled to Richard, taking a fake smile on his face that was convincing enough to the point that Maha would make the others believe that he was smiling because he was glad for meeting Richard. "Nice to meet you." he said to him.

(INSIDE THE UNDERGROUND TUNNELS)

Quatrum (With Sabres)

"Huh?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!" Quatrum screamed when Sabres stepped onto his face and he jumped from the ground to see the man that did this to him. "That hurt! That hurt! That huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurt~!!!" were his words to Sabres, who not only stepped onto Quatrum's face but also left a mark on his face that matched his shoe's pattern. "AREN'T YA LOOKING IN FRONT OF YA?!" he questioned Sabres with a loud voice. Quatrum was angry with Sabres, yet he acted in a funny way, as if he was a friendly person.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:25 pm

(OOC: Now that I have an opponent it will get much better.)

Maes was in the area that collapsed because of the attacks of Wormus and Wally combined. Everything fell apart and he was separated from the group... he was now in one of the underground passages formed by Wormus and his Old One fruit... the place dug by the skill seemed to be gigantic. Maes wasn't sure how big it was, but he knew that he could get lost if he wandered around to much.

As he stood up he found a man in front of him... He asked if he was looking for some body and his hand was in the pommel of his sword, prepared to unsheath it. The maniacal laughter wasn't a good sign either.

"I am not looking for anyone..."- Maes said. -"But if I found someone, I just can't ignore him..."

Maes prepared himself to fight.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:36 am

Sabres
Sabres hears someone yelling at him, so he turns his head and looks at that weird man screaming all clumsy and stuff. His facial expression doesn't change much, however, he waves his hand around. "Oi oi, I really messed up your face, you shouldn't be lying down there, you dumbass, now look at you !" He thinks that Quatrum's face was deformed by him !!

Dude and ... OMG !!
"Well .. that sucks, but then again .. I don't think I'm needed anymore .. hahaha !!" Behind Jason, a raging and somehow flying Wally has appeared, and aims a large arm of what appears to have claws made of darkness. "Long time no talk !!"

Suigo
After a little bit more of walking, they arrive at the stop of the staircase, only to be able to witness a massive hole on the entire island's ground. "Well .. that's something you don't see any day .. we are going down, follow me .. !!" Suigo says, and then does the pretty crazy thing of actually running towards the end of the spot they were standing, which was basically above the island's ground before it even sunk down, and jumps down towards the large, maze-filled hole.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:49 am

Jason vs Wally (Above the giant pit)

"Ah!" Jason said as the arm of darkness struck him from behind and send him several meters away. The gravity that was coming with the darkness was causing him more damage because it was putting strain to his body, while the darkness also deactivated his fruit ability and caused him to start falling on the ground. As a result, the 8th Division Commander of the Unknown Pirates ended up falling inside the giant pit from the high spot he was standing at and now he was inside the tunnels, just like the majority of the people who were on the island.

Maha (With Suigo - Above the Pit)

Maha used his Echo Walk technique for the third time and started following Suigo. Even if Suigo did not have that Echo Walk technique, he was still pretty fast and Maha would have to use a special technique to keep up with him. That way, he followed him as he climbed the stairs and he ended up at the edge of the stairs, standing at the giant pit. "It seems this was whatever caused that loud noise..." he tried to say to Suigo, but by the time he completed his sentence, Suigo had already jumped inside, with a 30 seconds difference from the time that Jason was sent inside the pit. "Wow... That guy is insane..." he commented and he jumped to the pit as well in order to follow his superior officer and fellow swordsman.

(INSIDE THE TUNNELS)

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!" Quatrum yelled at Sabres with a very loud voice, showing that he was very annoyed by something that the man said. "I! AM! NOT! A! DUMBASS!" he continued saying with his loud voice that echoed through the tunnels for a few seconds. "However, your apology is accepted! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!" he finished saying, showing his very weird personality. That guy... He was very strange. He was saying that he was forgiving Sabres for messing with his face, even if Sabres did not apologize to him at all.

Jason

After falling inside the pit and ended up entering the underground tunnels, Jason found himself lying on the ground. Even if the attack of Wally was very powerful, his monstrous physical strength caused him to endure much of the damage that he received. Even without his fruit powers, he was still very strong and so the attack was causing him medium damage. "Wally, you sly fox..." he mumbled while he was lying on the ground.

Unknown (With Maes)

"Relax..." the mysterious man who appeared out of nowhere said to Maes, who seemed to be quite intrigued to fight with him. "I am not here to fight with you. In fact, I have come over here to help you... You are lost inside these tunnels and this could be problematic for you. Wormus is moving somewhere inside the tunnels and if he finds anybody alone it is something more than sure that he will devour them before they can react. Will you risk moving alone?" he continued saying and he unsheathed his sword.

Cargoan and Deeran

Apparently, Cargoan and Deeran were together. The two of them were walking inside the tunnels, searching for people. Wormus and Wally had caused a mess with the ground and this was very problematic for everybody. Now, it would take some time before the Commanders of the Unknown Pirates reunited with Wormus and Jason so that they could keep moving the plan. As a result, Cargoan and Deeran were looking for them.
"Damn... Where are they? I want to find them so that we can move with the plan. The faster we move with the plan, the faster I will have to deal with that zombie!!!" Cargoan said with a disappointed look on his face to Deeran, who seemed to be ignoring whatever Cargoan said.
"Oh, my little Meer!" Deeran said to his beloved pet, clearly ignoring the words of Cargoan. "I'm glad you are okay... That fall was quite dangerous." he completed.
"HEY! I AM TALKING TO YOU!" Cargoan yelled at Deeran in a funny way and Deeran ignored him again by looking away after he finished his sentence. "Whatever..." Cargoan sighed and said and the two of them kept moving inside one of the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:52 am

Once the staircase had finished Richard let out a slight sigh, he knew something bad was gonna happen. He looked around and noticed a huge hole.

"Yep.." he replied to Suigo's comment.

He then realized that he had jumped right into it.

"O-Oi What the hell are you doing!?" Richard yelled as sweat came down his forehead.

"<sigh> Oh well if you can't beat them, join them." he said as he followed Suigo through the hole.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:08 pm

Jason vs Wally
While falling down, Wally forms a sword made out of pure darkness, and after he swings it once, he falls downwards with it pointing down at the fallen Jason. Just before he strikes him, Jason, quickly moves out of the attack, which is powerful enough to cause a large explosion, enough to cause a large wall next to them break in pieces. With darkness flowing around everywhere nearby Wally, he takes a dominating stance, with his right hand ready to attack. "You know, Jason .. beating me did you well, huh ? Elevating your bounty all the way to 500,000,000 .. you can say I made you a "favor" .. well now, Ima smash that head of yours, and you will help me gain even more infamy than before .. I'll give you more scars too !! WEEE-HAHAHA !!" Wally fires off his fist of darkness, and while not seen, if the attack connected or not, the attack is still powerful enough to bring down a colossal pillar of soil that was close to the pair.

Sabres
"Are you stupid too, I never apologized .. and look at your face, I really have a strong foot after all, you look like shit now !!" Sabres still thinks that him stepping on Quatrum made his face look like that. Calling someone ugly, in a way at least, it was really ironic, as Sabres himself did looked a bit like an oversized zombie.

Suigo
Despite having jumped down a distance of at least 100 meters, Suigo lands down and is completely unharmed by that fall. He looks up as Richard has also jumped, while Maha is using a move similar to Geppou to come along. "He jumped as well .. tough and brave fishman .. and the boy's capable of using .. Echo walk. Interesting." he speaks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:38 pm

Richard landed safely after all he did have strentgh stronger than a human's.

"Next time... Im gonna go find stairs instead of jumping down..." Richard mutterd as he began to dust himself off.

He then looked around, "So Suigo, where exactly are we?" a curious look took his face.

What exactly did he get himself into?

Last edited by TheMadSombrero on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:52 pm

Maes squinted at the guy that had appeared. He was no one that he could trust, but what he said was true. In the worst of cases, he could transform into his hydra form and prevent himself from falling into a trap by the hands of this guy, but he could also do the same to stop Wormus from eating him... so he was between the sword and the wall.

He could engage battle with this unknown enemy, that the only thing he knew about was that he obviously used swords, which gave Maes some kind of advantage. Or he could choose to walk with him and be in danger of being attacked by surprise, and he could be taking him to a place where there were other enemies... Maes skills about making plans could just take him to one option...

"How do I know I can trust you?" -Maes asked. -"I don't know you, and you just might know how this passages work and take me to a trap."

Maes scowled and looked at the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next