One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)

Go down 
+4
Karasu(the crow)
y dau cymraeg
Sleepy
Maxulus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:25 pm

As soon as Frank seized his shouting, he heard an explosion near the shore. He looked towards its direction to spot a cannonball flying towards him, perfectly aimed to blow him to pieces in midair. Instead of trying to avoid the cannonball, or write a will, Frank's evil grin got even wider, "Finally the cowards made a move..." He hissed to himself, reaching for his left shoulder with his right hand. He didn't want to use his Ghost Kata or Shaman Kata right away, believing that they'll just make the fight too easy and too quick.

"Zombie Bat!" Frank shouted, right before pulling his left shoulder out of its place, with the rest of the arm completely detaching from his body. He then swung the left arm back with his right arm, using it as a bat, but unlike other times where he used this technique, he held the arm from its stub rather than the hand. As the cannonball closed in on him, Frank started spinning, matching his speed to that of the cannonball while swinging his detached arm to the side. His detached arm then came back to life, with the hand suddenly grabbing the cannonball in mid flight. "Let's see how you like your CANNONBALL!" Frank shouted as he used his massive amount of strength to continue his spin, taking the cannonball out of its course and along his own.

As Frank completed a spin, his left arm let go of the cannonball, sending it flying back at the Unknown Pirate's ship, forming Frank's counter attack. Obviously, that move pushed Frank back a little, getting him further away from the enemy ship, but with his Launch technique, he'll catch up to it in no time. He started losing height quickly, dropping down to the ground while forming a small crater under his feet as he landed, grinning from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:58 pm

Cargoan (Unknown Pirates 11th Division Ship)

"I see that guy likes playing games..." Cargoan commented as he looked at Frank from afar, who sent the cannon ball back at the ship where it came from. Although the distance was really great and the figure of Frank could be barely seen on the sky by the pirates, the great power of the Unknown Pirates' artillery as well as the abnormally super strength of Frank made it possible for the two sides to start a fight. However, that was not the only factor of the battle. There was another one that would be clear enough very soon.

Seeing the cannon ball being sent back with great speed thanks to the strength that Frank possessed, the commander decided to make his move. After fixing his tie, the commander stepped forward in order to defend the ship and his subordinates. Despite the fact that they were all strong New World Pirates, an explosion was definitely scaring them. That was the reason that the commander himself would interfere and stop this.

"Scope that guy and tell me who he is when I land back on the ship." Cargoan said with a serious voice, somewhat depressed, but impressed from the strength that the vice captain of the Dusk Pirates possessed. "I want to battle him." he completed before jumping high and kicking the cannon ball with great strength, sending it back towards the direction of Frank. However, while being sent towards him, the ball exploded in the distance between them, causing a large explosion and a quite loud sound that could be heard from most places of the island.

"I did not put more strength in the kick to send the ball back in order to not take him down until I battle him face to face." Cargoan commented while he was still on the air and looked towards Frank's figure once again, which could be barely seen because of the fact that there was a storm on the island, as always.

Lappy (Along with Maximillion's group - Towards the beach)

A very loud lightning was heard and fell right next to the group of Maximillion that was following Manta. Lappy got slightly scared from that. Apparently, as the lapahn was one of the weakest members of the crew, it got more scared than the others would be when they would face situations like these. The crew was under attack on an island that had the worst possible conditions and they had yet to learn the strength of the enemies. Lappy was really worried.

And that was not all. There was something that was going to make Lappy even more worried. The explosion from the cannon ball was heard and Lappy had a strange feeling, the feeling that he would get engaged in a battle soon and that he would end up getting beaten up badly. How could things possibly go worse for the lapahn?

Manta (Towards the beach - Some meters forward from Maximillion's group at a distance that he cannot be seen)

Manta was still flinched from what just happened... That man... What did he do to him? How did he cut him? Why would Manta flinch at his pressence? Manta never used to behave like that... It was very weird. As the mysterious man stated, he was not an ordinary man and his actions made Manta understand that. However, even if that guy seemed to be extremely dangerous, Manta still had one goal to accomplish. He had to get to the beach soon...

Seeing Manta thinking like this, Connie started making noise at his ear. At first, Manta would not react. He was lost in his deep thoughts. Soon enough, though, he listened to his pet's voice and he came back to his senses. "Connie... What just happened?" Manta said with a surprised look on his face as he grabbed his scythe and started moving towards the beach with a slow pace in order to think of the event that just took place. The creepy man had caused fear to Manta, indeed...

Unknown (A few meters behind Manta)

"This is it, Manta..." the mysterious figure said while looking at the man from a distance. "Lose your courage... Think... And let the scary thoughts overcome you... Mufufufufufufu..." he commented before mysteriously disappearing once more with his trick.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:03 am

Ellen charged after her crew mates with her usal excited manical grin, wondering if she would need to unleash her newest creation on her foes soon, or if they would go down with mere fireworks, before peering over at the nemy ships in suprise, before cackling; "Who ever these unknown pirates are, their ship ain't exactly as powerful as there rumoured to be, there ships don't look that tough."
She then took out her firework launcher and carefully aimed it at the nearest ship, before lighting a rocket, and sending it screaming towards the center ship.
"Lets see how well it burns.", she smirked cruely.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:28 am

Frank waited for an explosion to occur, but instead of seeing one in the distance, Frank saw one closer to him than he expected. Apparently the cannonball was deflected back once again, like a twisted game of explosive tennis. He couldn't see who deflected the cannonball thanks to the raging storm, but with the explosion lighting the area for a brief moment, Frank could just spot the shape of a man, whose skin looked like it was made of stone. "A fellow freak huh?" Frank mumbled to himself.

The distance between Frank and stone man was big, too big for Frank to attack though, which meant that he needed to close the gap quickly. He bent his knees once again, before shouting "Launch!", still holding his detached left arm as a bat, slung over his right shoulder. He then launched himself with his strength, leaping a dozen meters towards the enemy ship. After landing, he performed another jump, just as quick and powerful as the last one, followed by another one and another one. It was obvious that Frank wasn't as slow as he used to be, and the gap between him and the ship closed rapidly with every jump Frank performed.

"Come on cowards! Get off your ship and face me!" Frank shouted as he jumped over the group of Dusk Pirates that approached the ship, passing by them and taking the lead. As a first mate and a short tempered mindless brute, he figured he better take the front line and let his crew mates deal with the leftovers. Lightning flashed in the sky, but Frank was too dumb to realize that his jumping might backfire at some point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 am

Quincy grinned mencaing watching the unknown pirates knocked back the cannonball "They are just as powerful as I imganined. I want their corpses. Everyone leave their bodies intact whatever u do. With their bodies I can create the world's most vicious army for Max. Iken and Anubis won't have a chance against us." Quincy put his hands together and pushed them forward into beam following next her rocket launcher which add to the damage to her attack.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:20 am

Lappy (Along with Quincy, Ellen and Maximillion - Out of the Dusk Pirates' Basement - A few meters behind Manta)

"Bun?" Lappy said with a surprised look on his face, seeing Frank jumping above them. The zombie, who showed the position of the crew to the enemies, was now marching towards them, right after starting a brief battle with one of the enemies. That guy... He was so crazy, yet he was one of the most logical members of the crew, compared to the others. Frank had just done something that others would not ever dare to do. He had challenged one of the commanders of the Unknown Pirates right away, without even thinking for a second time. Lappy really admired him... Maybe, one day, he could become like him if he trained enough...

Then, right after Frank, the others were about to make their movements, too. Ellen was about to launch a missile forward, towards the direction of the ships. Even if there was a great distance between the group of the Dusk Pirates and the Unknown Pirates, Ellen was a master at creating exploding weapons and the missile she launched was of the highest caliber. And on top of that, Quincy was assisting her with his own powers, giving force to her missile while it moved towards the enemies' ships.

Lappy watched in awe, while Frank, Quincy and Ellen started the battle with the Unknown Pirates.

Manta (A few meters in front of the group [Maximillion, Lappy, Quincy, Ellen] - Out of the Dusk Pirates' Basement)

Manta also raised his head upwards, while listening to the voice of Frank. Manta was astonished. He looked at the zombie. The zombie was moving towards the Unknown Pirates and was about to start a battle. That was unacceptable... Manta was determined to start the battle by himself and Frank was about to ruin his plan. Then, he turned his head backwards. Apparently, he was surprised to see the rest of the crew, with a few exceptions... Everybody was marching towards the beach.

"Damn..." Manta said with an angry look on his face, while staring at the others. "I am not letting those idiots steal the glory from me! I am the strongest guy right after my brother and I am going to prove it!" he continued saying and he stood on his fingers. Then, he started running and he said "Shockwave Rush!", disappearing from the spot and running with Soru speeds towards the beach. He was about to meet the Unknown Pirates.

Maximillion (Along with Quincy, Ellen and Lappy - Out of the Dusk Pirates' Basement - A few meters behind Manta)

"Hmph... You guys are so reckless..." Maximillion said with an emotionless voice, as he looked at Manta and Frank who rushed towards the enemies' direction and Quincy and Ellen who launched an attack against the enemies. "We should wait for them to show us their true colors... This is all wrong. Whatever." he completed, while still walking slowly towards the beach. Being the one who ruled the island, he wanted to "greet" the enemies...

Cargoan (Unknown Pirates 11th Division Ship)

The soldiers on the ship of the 11th Division of the Unknown Pirates were looking, while Frank was rushing towards the beach. They were all surprised, in a similar way that Lappy was. Frank had just grabbed all the attention for himself. "That guy is fast!" a soldier commented, while looking at Frank.

"No matter how much fast he is, he is going to be no match for me..." Cargoan said with a serious look on his face as soon as his subordinate made this comment, while landing on the figurehead of the ship. The ship was reaching the beach at that time, along with the majority of the other ships. Only the ship in the middle was not there, as it stopped for a reason that Cargoan did not know. Cargoan looked around. He looked at the other ships that had arrived. "Good..." he said with a serious face, again. "The higher ups have not arrived yet... So, I am free to do what I want without being commanded. I really want to see how much strong that guy is..." he completed and he jumped from the ship's figurehead, landing on the beach. While jumping, the figurehead of his ship was destroyed, thanks to the force of the jump. That was a proof of the man's strength.

"Sir, take care of the ship!" a soldier said.
"Sorry..." Cargoan replied and scratched his head, while looking at the figure of Frank, that was arriving at the beach.

Middle Ship

At the deck of the ship at the center, many soldiers were running around, in order to protect the ship while their bosses were having their dinner. The Dusk Pirates were attacking them and they had little to no time in order to defend the ship and prevent it from being destroyed. All of them were panicked... That was something really bad! If the ship was even scratched, they all knew that their boss would show them his wrath.

"Guys! Protect the ship at any cost!" the men screamed and they pointed some cannons towards the missile. Afterwards, they fired, striking the rocket. However, no matter what they tried, the rocket seemed to be quite strong! "OH SHIT!" the men said, as they saw that they could not destroy the rocket with mere cannon balls. Only a miracle could save them.

Sogun

"Tyrant's Arrogance!" a voice was heard from the direction of another one of the ships, all of a sudden and a small gust moved swiftly towards the missile. The gust hit on the rocket, cutting it down before it reached the ship at the center and the soldiers on it were relieved. "Sogun-sama helped us, after all..." some of the soldiers said and Sogun's figure could be seen from afar, as he sheathed one of his swords back and jumped on the beach, as well. Sogun and Cargoan were on the beach, while they others were still on their ships and would land soon...

And all of these things happened under the thunderstorm, that never seemed to stop, on Raijin Island...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:29 am

Frank arrived at the beach less than a minute after he sent the cannonball back at the Unknown Pirates, and luckily, someone was already waiting to face him. He landed on the sand, splashing it around as a small crater formed under his legs. He then stretched up and looked at the 11th division commander, who seemed almost as ugly as Frank. "You simply wait here while I have to cross the whole island just to get to you? Don't you think it's a little rude, you could at least meet me half way through" Frank complained, assuming his opponent was eager to fight as much as he did. He then pressed his detached hand into place. Without proper stitching, it was quite loose, but it never troubled Frank too much.

"So..." Frank said as lightning split the sky, "I hope you didn't come here to just stand there. Been a while since I had a proper fight" He explained, cracking his neck in preparation for the fight.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:29 am

Cargoan (Raijin Island Beach - Along with Frank and Sogun)

Cargoan had been looking at Frank with a serious look on his face. The gargoyle looking man was patient enough to wait for Frank to give his speech. Apparently, the zombie seemed to be somewhat angered with the fact that Cargoan did not seem to move towards him at all. He did not like the fact that Cargoan waited for him...

As soon as Frank had spoken his words, Cargoan replied. "Well, to be honest, it is the job of the host to be nice to his guests. You are now the host of this place, so the "Savoir Vivre" says that you have to come and greet me." Cargoan said with a serious voice, before fixing his tie that got slightly untied after he jumped to the beach. Then, a moment of silence occurred. Cargoan looked at Frank, seeing that he was just as ugly as he was, and sighed. That moment, a lightning fell around them, causing a very bright flash momentarily.

"Anyway... It seems that you are good enough to be a good host... You want something that I want as well... It has been a while since I had a good battle." Cargoan commented and suddenly rushed towards Frank's direction and attempted to strike him with a punch in his rotten face.

Manta (At the beach - Along with Sogun, Frank and Cargoan)

As the battle between Cargoan and Frank was about to start, Manta finally reached the place. He stared at his comrade and his enemy who were battling. That bastard Frank... He had already started a battle. Manta was not the one who would take on the enemies and receive the glory and the honor... And Manta was so short-tempered that he could not stand that at all... He would make a move.

"FRANK, YOU BASTARD!" he said with an angry look on his face, while swinging his scythe to produce an air blade that was launched towards Frank's direction. The man looked with a smile on his face. As Cargoan was attacking Frank, he did not expect him to notice the attack... He was pretty sure that he would succeed in cutting him in two. However, before the air blade reached the zombie, something else was about to happen.

While the air slash was moving, another air slash, noticeably bigger than the one Manta created, was launched towards the attack of Manta and quickly absorbed it. The two air slashes merged together, forming a bigger air slash that moved to another direction, the direction of the second air slash. The new air slash was cutting the ground as it moved and finally stopped after it cut a huge boulder that was one the beach, showing the strength of the two air slashes together.

"Huh? What the..." Manta asked before looking at Sogun, who sheathed his sword back at its sheath after he stopped the attack of Manta.

And all of these things happened, while the other members of the Unknown Pirates were about to jump on the beach and the other Dusk Pirates were about to arrive, as well.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:34 am

"Finally..." Frank growled when Cargoan made his move. "Launch!" He shouted happily, firing himself upwards with another powerful jump, making him disappear from his place before Cargoan's attack could deal any significant damage to him. He heard and saw Manta's attempt to attack him, but was too focused in the fight to care, he'll teach that brat a lesson afterwards.

After reaching his maximum height, Frank looked down at Cargoan with a malicious smile. "Then allow me to give you a welcome gift!" Frank said as he pulled his left arm out of place once again. He then started dropping down towards Catgoan, and swung the arm above his head in preparation for his attack. "Zombie Bat!" He shouted as he dropped, swinging the arm like a bat with a downward swing aimed at Cargoan's head. Frank's attack had the power to turn boulders into dust, meaning that even a stone man such as Cargoan will feel the blow.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:53 am

Cargoan (Raijin Island Beach - Along with Frank and Sogun)

"This is fun..." Cargoan said with a serious voice as he looked at Frank coming towards him, while using his signature Zombie Bat attack. "You are a pirate who has just come from the Grand Line to the New World and you are trying to take down a guy like me. You look strong and I like your guts... But if you go all-out against me right from the start, you won't be giving me the chance to have so much fun to have a reason to spare your life..." he continued saying as he jumped away from the spot he was standing at. While jumping, the man's sheer strength caused a big hole on the ground, thanks to the strength that the made gave to his legs while jumping.

"Do you see that hole?" Cargoan started explaining as soon as he set his feet on the ground again. "If I did not restrain my strength, that hole would be much more bigger... So, can you make me the favor and start taking things slowly? The slower the battle is, the funnier it gets." he completed and he took his battling stance, prepared to perform a punch on Frank in case he came towards him in order to attack him.

Manta (At the beach - Along with Sogun, Frank and Cargoan)

"Chk... Who are you?" Manta asked, as he looked at Sogun, right after he stopped his attack.
"I have no reason to give you an answer to this question." Sogun said.
"So... Let me guess... Would you tell me if I forced you to give me the answer?"
"I am afraid not... In my country, we are not the kind of people who like talking. Whatever we have to say is spoken only with our swords. And seeing you not having a sword means that we cannot have a fair conversation." Sogun said. While talking, it could be easily understood that he was slightly smiling, even if his face was hidden with his helmet. The pitch of his voice had changed, matching the sound of a voice while being ready to laugh.
"In your country?"
"Yes... I come from a country of proficient swordsmen... Have you ever heard of the Wano Country? It is a country where every single citizen is a samurai... All of us are proficient with swords. We know how to handle the sword better than ourselves. The sword is our soul."
"I see... But this is surprising... You are quite talkative for a man who is only speaking with his sword."
"Hmph." Sogun finished and he slashed the air, creating a powerful air blade that moved towards Manta.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:08 am

While seeing Cargoan dodge his jump, Frank frowned. "And I thought you're not gonna coward away..." Frank complained, still in midair. He landed in the center of the crater Cargoan created, making it deeper and bigger with his own display of sheer force. Dust rose from the ground and covered Frank from sight after he landed, but was quickly brought back down to the ground by the rain. While Cargoan spoke, Frank walked out of the crater to once again face him directly, still wearing the frown he had when he landed.

After Cargoan finished bragging about his strength, Frank smiled once more, raising his detached arm to his face so his palm would cover his forehead. The palm moved, even while being detached, and rubbed Frank's temples. "Oh no, what will I ever do? If you can create such big holes I really have no chance at winning huh?" Frank faked a cry, assuming a dramatic Shakespearean stance to emphasis his cynical fear. "Please spare me mighty hole digger, for I am no match against your power" He continued, covering his face in fake fear and then bursting in fake comic tears.

It was given that no one but Frank would find such an act funny, but Frank's humor was one of his weaker sides, one of many. After his silly performance that made his think he was being clever, Frank stretched up and straightened his face, assuming the same frown once more. "Give me a break alright? If I didn't restrain MY strength THAT hole would have been full of your blood and bits right now" He said, pointing at himself and at the hole while flailing his arm-bat around. "Now, are you going to show me something to remember or is this fight a complete waste of my time?" Frank asked. He then pointed at Cargoan with his detached arm held in his hand. "Show me what you got".
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:57 am

Cargoan (At the beach - Along with Sogun, Frank and Manta)

Cargoan looked with his serious face towards the zombie. Despite the fact that he was strength was far greater than his intelligence, he could easily understand that the first mate of the Dusk Pirates was mocking him and tried to provoke him so that he would go all out and so that he would let himself open. However, even if he could do so, Cargoan really wanted that battle with Frank and so he decided to follow the wish of his opponent. He would start getting more serious in order to teach a lesson to his enemy for good.

"I see... You want the battle to end fast... Too bad. I thought we could both enjoy this..." he said and his right hand started glowing, taking a golden color while pointing with it towards Frank. He was about to rush towards his direction. However, something that would happen at that moment would stop him for good.

Orianna (At the beach - Along with Cargoan, Sogun, Manta and Frank)

"Cargoan! Sogun! That is enough!" a female voice was heard and a woman jumped from one of the ships. It was Orianna, the 14th Division Commander of the Unknown Pirates, a woman with a bounty of 357 million beri. "I think that your orders were not to take down those idiots. I believe that the boss asked us something else. We have no time to lose, after all."
"Silence, Orianna. For the time he is not here, I am the boss... And I want to fight." Cargoan said with an angry look on his face, while looking at the woman that did not allow him to battle, after reverting his hand back to its normal form.
"Hm? Who says that you are the boss? Just because you are at a higher position than me, that doesn't mean that you can do anything you want." Orianna said, quite irritated.
"Shut up, bitch." Cargoan replied and spat on the sand of the beach in order to show to the woman how much angry she made him.
"SILENCE!" another voice was heard. It was Sogun. The man was about to interfere and stop the argument. "Orianna... You cannot tell us what to do. You have a lower position..."
"Thank you, Sogun." Cargoan said.
"Don't speak when I speak, Cargoan. You might be right about that, but as long as those are the orders of the boss, there is nothing we can do."
"Great... Now you are tagging with the bitch... I am wondering, would you tag with me if I wore a revealing dress and had breasts?"
"SHUT UP!" Sogun said and smacked his own helmet.
"Guys... Do you really want to make me sleep or not?" another voice was heard from behind the three commanders who were arguing. On the top of a deer, a man was relaxing. He was sitting on the deer and he yawned after he spoke his words.
"AS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO, DEERAN!" the three commanders who were arguing with each other before yelled at him at the same time, make him open wide his previously drowsy eyes.
"Okay, okay!" Deeran said and he got up and prepared himself to ride his deer so that he would move.
"Whatever, let's do what the boss said..." Cargoan said and everybody else nodded.

Manta (At the beach - Along with Frank and the Unknown Pirates' Commanders)

Manta was looking at the four people, after he dodged the air slash that Sogun launched towards his direction by using his Shockwave Rush technique to move out of the way. Those guys... They were all so strange. They were arguing with each other in a funny way that was similar to the way that his own crew was arguing. That reminded him of the time that he had turned Frank and Quincy into chickens, when they did not want to let him kill Alexander for betraying the Dusk Pirates. And except from that, he remembered one more person... He remembered Koga. When Koga was in the crew, moments like these were taking place every day. Of course, Wako was responsible for the creation of similar moments. However, Wako was very annoying to the point that Maximillion decided to have him chained most of the times to not mess with his nerves. Nonetheless, that moment reminded him of many similar moments he had experienced with the Dusk Pirates and it was quite awkard.

Maximillion (At the beach - Along with Lappy, Quincy, Ellen - Reuniting with Frank and Manta and meeting the Unknown Pirates' Commanders)

And while the enemies were arguing and Manta was thinking, the rest of the Dusk Pirates finally arrived at the beach. Led by Maximillion, the group that was consisting of himself, Quincy, Ellen and Lappy arrived at the place in order to see the enemies who had come to the island in order to take it over.

"Well, well... I see we have some guests, over here." Maximillion said with an emotionless look on his face, while looking at the four commanders. "I doubt you expect me to greet you, even if you came here without an invitation, do you?" he completed and made a retoric question to the enemies.

"You are quite rude to your guests, cutiepie." Orianna said to Maximillion.
"It depends on the guests, woman..."
"Hm... I see." she said and she started walking away, followed by the other 3 commanders. While the group was moving, they passed next to the group of Maximillion. Maximillion looked at them leaving. He did not say anything and the 4 commanders soon disappeared from the view of the Dusk Pirates.

"Wh-Why did you not stop them?" Manta said with a surprised look on his face.
"I could not. You and the others cannot take on all those guys while their bosses are around."
"Chk? What do you mean?"
"I mean that the battle has already started and we are probably facing lots of enemies..." Maximillion said and many ninja dressed soldiers appeared from around. A few jumped out of the sea while a few others jumped out of the ship from which Sogun came out. They were probably Sogun's subordinates.
"They are too many... The more they are, the more the fun!" Manta said and laughed madly, as he realized that he was about to finally start slaying people the way he wanted.

The Dusk Pirates would start a battle against the goons of the Unknown Pirates!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:43 am

Quincy just looked at how the situation was unfolding and couldn't help but grin. things were certainly going to get interesting. The vice captain threw away his dress shirt and ripped off his pants legs revealing the surgical enhancements. His hair has been replace with a lion's mane with two ram horns on top of his head. His upper body is stiched up with the upper body of a lion. His hands are still human for surgery and operations. His legs have been completely replaces with those of a goat. Quincy even addead the tail of an anaconda for good measure. His overall appearanc resembles the chimera.

"Rrrrrh Master it doesn't matter how many allies they have. We are the yonkou. Their numbers will only serve as corpses mah ur new mutant army"

Quincy roared looking around the ninjas surrounding them. he should have been able to sense them, but he was not a zoan so he didn't have full animal abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:33 am

"Are you kidding me?! You're gonna let some woman boss you out of a fight?! You dare call yourself a pirate?!" Frank shouted after Cargoan, trying to trash talk him back to the fight. He gritted his teeth angrily, his face would have turned blazing red if he still had blood streaming through his vessels. He would have gladly chase after Cargoan and the Unknown pirates, who annoyed him more with every passing moment, but Maximillion had other plans.

"What enemies?" Frank asked in response to Maximilion's words. The captain seemed to imagine enemies that weren't there, but there was no way he was delusional right? Right, because it didn't take long before a gang of ninjas appeared and surrounded the Dusk Pirates. Seeing the ninjas, Frank sighed angrily. "Dammit, all I wanted was one good fight and what do I get? Random organ bags to pummel!" He shouted. He looked towards the escaping Unknown Pirates and hissed "Just you wait coward, once I'm done with these weaklings I'm coming for you".

He then slung his detached arm over his shoulder again and stretched his back, which produced a series of sickening cracks. "Ok' let's get this over with, which one of you wanna die first?" He asked, waiting for the ninjas to storm forward.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:33 am

Maximillion (Along with Quincy, Frank, Ellen, Lappy and Manta - At the beach)

"This is interesting, Quincy... I see you have changed a lot... Again..." Maximillion commented his doctor, as he looked at him for the first time after he implanted on his body the new body parts which he took from various animals and creatures. "I really did not expect you to be that mad... Hmphmphmphmphmph." he continued before he raised his hand to point towards one of the ninja dressed thugs of the Unknown Pirates. "Anyway..." he started talking "It is about time for us to finish those bastards off and follow their bosses before they do anything. Shockwave!". As soon as he spoke those words, the captain of the Dusk Pirates launched his signature Shockwave attack towards the ninja. The ninja was hit and he was sent flying many meters away, before he fell in the sea with blood coming out of his mouth.

"Damn! Their captain is strong!" one of the ninjas commented.
"Yes, but if we don't buy some time for the commanders, they are going to behead us!" another ninja said.
"Right!" the first ninja agreed and many ninjas from around the area dropped several shuriken towards the direction of the Dusk Pirates in an attempt to cut them down.

The battle between the Dusk Pirates and the ninjas had just started.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:53 am

It had been ages since he was stuck in the ship, it was basically getting boring for Sober Wako, and it was obvious he wanted something to pass the time. Wako had spent days wiggling around uncontrollably, it almost looked like he was pissing his pants, which would explain why the crewmates left him as he was. In reality, Wako was trying to make some marbles slip from his pants, he was silently praying it would not be an explosive one. In a matter of days two blue marbles had slipped out of the pocket, only causing the shackles to turn slippery. At first Wako had no idea how this would be useful, up until he took out his shackled hand to scratch his itchy nose. His hand was then placed back in the shackles. Moments went by and Wako felt stupid, he had forgot to tie his shoes as he was tied up in the shackles; So he slipped out of all of his shackles and tied his shoes, then tied himself back-up and continued to wonder exactly how the blue marbles would become useful with their slippers slime all over the shackles.

In what seemed like hours an idea hit Wako (finally), he had to take out his hand from the chain around his wrist and place his hand on his chin before he realized the slippery slime actually made him capable of slipping out of the shackles. He made his way through the cage, and placed one of his green marbles on the wall, covering it with hay as he made his hole. In a few hours/days he had made his way through the jail and into the deck.

Wako moved through the ship and noticed nobody had been around at that moment, so he had to take advantage of it. While moving through the deck he found some liquor around the floor, he placed it in his pants and continued moving towards the forest, Liquor in hand.

Wako moved through the forest, and had developed a thirst within seconds, immediately he took a swig of the second thing he found in his pants... after realizing he could not take a drink out of the first, since it was attached to him. The second the liquor made its way in his body, he placed it back in his pants in a completely different posture. His eyes were now focused on a random direction, he was hearing twigs breaking and several steps. Wako jumped on a tree, jumping on the closest branch, and dominoe'd his way to the area. While looking around Wako saw four people conversing, walking in his general direction. Taking out a card Wako threw the card, missing the man in the front and landing on a tree behind him. Wako immediately new by the looks of them that he was out of his league.

After the sudden attack, Wako made his sure his voice would be heard. His eyes stuck on the man in the fronts.

"I don't know what you're doing here, but the Dusk pirates are roaming around.. you should be careful, especially when such a fine women is with you.. I don't know how some of the members would control themselves after seeing her." Wako's pink hair flowed in the wind, mostly because of the wet environment he had found himself stuck in.

He had unknowingly made himself the messenger, and the message had been given.

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:58 am

Unknown Pirates Commanders (Inside the island's forest - Away from the Beach)

The four commanders had been walking for quite a while... Apparently, they were under the orders of their boss and they had to search for something specific. They seemed to need it desperately for some reason, as if it was something very important for a big plan...

"Damn it... I can see why it took Moe so long to find the place..." Cargoan said with a disappointed look on his face.
"Hm... Do you really think that this sloth actually did anything? I doubt that he even moved from his place..." Sogun said.
"No... You are wrong!" Orianna said. "Moe was very cute... He was not lazy!"
"Orianna, you do know that slacking off has nothing to do with cuteness, do you?" Deeran said with a smile on his face as the four of them kept walking...

However, while they were walking a mysterious figure could be seen in front of them. The figure looked very strange. He was dressed like a clown. He had a make up and all of his clothes were like a clown's. He had ties around his body and he had a funny looking face that tended to look somewhat annoying... And most importantly, he had something else that made him look even more peculiar. He had a strange personality, he was trying to flirt Orianna and this annoyed the woman who happened to listen to him more than anything else...

"Huh? Who are you?" Cargoan asked with curiosity the man who appeared and he waited for a response. He wanted to learn who the man that dropped the card in front of him was...
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:12 pm

Wako sighed a bit, it turned out the words he had used didn't get through to the women that she would probably end up being raped after the battle was over. It was not beneath the crew to rape fine women, as he remembered they used to have a retarded fellow as a souvenir from the prison of Impel Down.

While looking directly at his new enemies, he muttered the words they wanted to hear. "My name is Wako, Wako McWickey.. and I am the helmsmen of the Dusk Pirates."
he took another deep breath

"I am warning all of you, the strength you all think you possess by being here can not be compared to the Dusks, I would hate to see ANOTHER four people killed or held captive, and that's only if you are lucky.. I vaguely remember Quincy wanting to torture some fellows, I think Frank might be a borderline rapist." Wako still owed Frank for nearly killing his other half from fright, making a few people think he was a rapist made them... almost even.

"I ask for all of you to leave this island, staying will get you killed"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:23 pm

Unknown Commanders (Inside the forest - Away from the beach - With Wako)

"Hm? Quincy? Who is this Quincy guy who wants to torture others?" Deeran said with a surprised look on his face, as soon as he listened to Wako and he took a look at his pet deer with a smile on his face. However, before Wako could answer his question, Sogun interfered.

The samurai from the land Wano started speaking with a serious voice. He said "Everybody... Let him be... I doubt that he can even scratch us... And most importantly, we have some things to do... So, we would better go."

"You guys, can go..." Cargoan said with a smile on his face and readjusted his tie. "I am going to take on this guy!".
"Huh?! What?! Stop being so reckless! I said we have job to do!" Sogun said to Cargoan but Cargoan would not listen to him and stepped forward. He raised his right hand and pointed towards Wako with it, while saying "Wako McWickey... Me, Cargoan Stones, the 11th Division Commander of the Unknown Pirates is challenging you to a battle!".

Wako just got in trouble!
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:41 pm

Wako waited until the enemies had lost themselves in the woods, leaving Wako with his opponent.. a man whom resembled some grey creature. His face was obviously a warning as to what he will be dealing with in the battle.. a very scary fight. Wako though was confident of his skills, and would be more then willing to keep the man occupied until more back-up had arrived. Wako did not know exactly how far from the shore he was, but he knew that with enough of an uproar back-up would be on their way.

In an instant, once the others had left, Wako put his hands in his pants and took out 10 cards, balancing 5 cards in each hand like he were playing a poker game. In an instant he threw the first five, heading in the direction of the enemy, and threw the other five shortly after in case the enemy thought there was only one pair of cards thrown. each of the cards could easily penetrate the tree behind the man, and are capable of cutting through some metals.

This was only to check how strong the enemy was, while he was busy dodging Wako put some marbles on the floor around him, the clear liquid not visible in the darkness that was known as the night sky. The clear liquid stayed around Wako.

"Whatever happened to 'don't shoot the messenger'"?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:05 pm

Cargoan vs Wako (In the forest - Away from the beach)

As the others were leaving in order to keep searching the thing that the Unknown Pirates were seeking to the whole island, Cargoan started his battle against the clown. Driven from his lust for battle, Cargoan could not resist at the chance of taking on Wako. Sogun and the others had forced him to stop his battle with Frank and now he could make up for that by defeating the helmsman of the Dusk Pirates. He wanted to put up a good battle and he hoped that this battle would please him enough to cause him some enjoyment.

With a serious look on his face, just like most of the times, Cargoan performed a high jump and dodged the two pairs of cards that were launched towards him. The pairs hit on a tree behind Cargoan and the tree was slashed in two and fell down. As soon as Cargoan fell on the ground and listened to the sound that the tree made after it fell on the ground, he said "That was pretty cool, you know. I have a feeling that I will enjoy this...".

Then, he started punching the air swiftly. While punching, the man made strange sounds from his mouth. This was a technique that he was using as a way to pump himself up before a battle and in order to increase his moral. For a few seconds, Cargoan did so and Wako stared at him. In the end, as soon as Cargoan was done, he raised his right hand and he pointed towards Wako. He said "Well, I guess I lost my manners now that the battle started..." and he rushed towards him in order to perform a powerful punch attack on Wako's face.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:31 pm

Wako jumped in the air, and watched as the enemy stepped on the slippery slime. Since the enemy ran towards Wako, he already knew something like this would happen. Wako took out his marbles, with the enemy having trouble with his footing, and threw the red marbles on the floor. A huge explosion could be seen throughout the island as the marbles connected with the highly flammable substance on the floor. Wako used the force of the explosion to try and land safely7m away, his legs now on a counter position in case the enemy survived the explosion. He knew the person he was fighting was not someone to go down that easily.

Wako had one leg in the air, while skilfully balancing himself on one leg.

"Cmon out, I'm sure a little fire couldn't have defeated someone that looks as scary as you.. hehehe... haha.. HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!" Wako was starting to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:03 pm

[b]Cargoan vs Wako (Inside the forest - Away from the beach)

"Huh?" Cargoan said as the explosion took place and the whole place was engulfed with fire momentarily. An extremely loud sound was heard around the area and everyone who would have seen this would believe that Cargoan had taken great damage. No noise was heard from the middle of the explosion and smoke started being created that covered the area for quite a while.

At the start, the smoke was quite dense and so it was impossible to see through it. However, a few seconds later, as the smoke dispersed, a figure could be seen in the middle of it and that figure was none other than Cargoan. The guy had survived the explosion and he stood still, even if he was caught in the middle of it.

As soon as the whole smoke got dispersed, Cargoan was fully shown. Apparently, his tie and his shirt had got a little bit dirty while his body seemed to be safe and sound. Even if the explosion hit him, the man was standing still and behaved as if nothing happened. What was going on? What did Cargoan do? This was very surprising and terrifying at the same time...

"Cheap tricks like this one only tickle me... Why do you try reckless attacks before even seeing your enemy's abilities. It is quite sad... And I thought that you were a capable combatant." Cargoan commented to Wako. Then, he jumped horizontally towards his direction, as if he was running very fast and he attempted to punch him in the face, once again.

What was going on? What did Cargoan do to survive the attack? Could it be...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Quincy used his goat legs to outmanuver the falling stars thrown by the ninjas. He ran acrosse the battelfied carefully dodging the falling blades that fell down. "You dare throw these at master Maximillion?" Quincy picked one of from the ground and swung it around until finally throwing it back toward the ninjas with his lion's strength. He didn't have the precision or the skill at the ninja but it was highly possible that quincy hit at least ninja. Quincy stood in front of max protecting his captain from the ninja stars.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:41 pm

Frank's pupil-less eyes shot open after hearing the words of the ninjas. "Buy time? BUY TIME?! You dare underestimate the Dusk Pirates?! You won't be able to buy half a second!" Frank exploded with rage. He started bull-rushing towards a pack of ninjas that stood in front of him, and as they threw their shurikens at him, all he did was smile an evil grin. "Don't make me laugh..." Frank hissed as five shuriken dug into his abdomen, not even drawing blood. "SHARP BLADES DON'T WORK ON DEAD PEOPLE!" Frank shouted. He then reached and grabbed two ninjas by their heads, one with each arm, before flinging them at a few other ninjas like a pair of bats. The result was sickening, with sounds of cracking bones coming from all directions as Frank created a sphere of chaotic violence around him, throwing screaming ninjas all over the place.

"Get the hell outta my way weaklings!" Frank shouted as he charged through the ring of ninjas with next to no difficulty. Suddenly, an explosion lit the sky, catching Frank's eyes. "Hah, looks like your captains got into some trouble on the way" He joked as the skull of a ninja popped between his fingers like a nutshell, "I just hope they're strong enough to survive till I get my hands on them..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next