One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:14 am

Tendo vs Wally
"Grappler !" apparently a new move in Wally's arsenal, although it was simply creating a hand made of darkness, that grabbed the tree and snapped it in half, each piece smashing on each side next to Wally. He swiftly looks to the left, having followed Tendo's movements, and fires off another "Yami Yaba".

Dude and Maha
Having left to a safe distance, Dude actually stops being held by Maha and walks on his own. "I'm alright, you guys are overeacting, my bounty's 138,000,000 beli after all ~! Hahaha !" He wasn't that badly hurt after all, he simply knew he couldn't beat Tendo and decided to stall back then.

Maes & Sabres vs Alex
A shadow appears close to Alex, a massive shadowy figure to be exact. It's Sabres, that quickly reached him, and now attempts to smash him to the ground, with a mighty punch coming from above.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:36 am

"This is it! I figured it out!" Maha thought while watching the battle of Tendo and Wally. "This guy... Now, I know what he is doing... He is walking fast and silently and he only leaves an afterimage behind him every 10 steps... It is a form of an expert walk, after all..." Maha kept thinking while he looked at the battle between the two. "I guess I can give it a try later..." he finished his thought before he listened to Dude speaking. The superior officer said that he had a bounty of 138,000,000 beli and that he did not need assistance at all... And he was right... Maha was quite foolish to believe that this man would go down that easily. "I am sorry, sir." he said and he left him down and kept watching the battle.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:07 am

[[Tendo vs Wally]]

Tendo then does cloud walk, bursting himself into the sky, as the dark blade missed him. Tendo then bursts himself towards the enemy sticking out his leg as he said "Death drop" He was dropping with a kick of high velocity which could cause a crater and explosion of air in that area against Wally.

[[Alex]]

Alex simply muttered "Ashigaru....." He floated seemlessly away from Sables punch, dodging it completely. It was like he could move so freely in the air. This was clearly not Geppou or Cloud walk. It wasnt martial arts at all. It was like he was flying. alex laughed as Sabres missed "Man, that was funny, Mr Musclehead was trying to punch me in the sky" Alex was still wary of Maes presence, but he didnt care, none of these people mattered. They were all insignificant to Wally. To Alex, only Wally can stand on equal footing for him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:47 am

Tendo vs Wally
"Aiming to use big guns, aren't we ? Fair enough .." as Tendo's approaching Wally, he engulfs his fist with darkness, which them begins to overflow, forming the giant dark arm that Wally used in many fights before, including powerhouses like Anubis and Maxulus. A nameless, yet formidable attack, Wally punches, sending the massive, giant's arm-sized fist going upwards, to collide with Tendo's move.

Sabres & Maes vs Alex
"That's a weird guy, that's not a special move he is using, it's not like that shitty soru Suigo uses, it's weird .. must be some kind of Devil Fruit, oh well !" Sasbres gets angry at Alex for treating him and Maes like they are not much of an enemy. He punches the air, sending a shockwave at him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:13 am

[[Tendo vs Wally]]

Tendo clashes with Wallys attack and found that his attacks pressure was being absorbed by the darkness. Tendo then jumped back as his leg cooled down. He should have known, devil fruits were hard to beat, this one in particular was a pain in the ass. But Tendo realised one thing. The man in the flesh was not invincible. HIs fist could absorb, but he would be damned if he would let his speed get caught by such a man. Tendo breathed in deeply "Semei Kikan...... KHALI" His body began to distort and his arms began to grow as he got slightly bigger. His legs and muscles tensed up and he was face grew slightly longer as his long black hair became messy. He put his palms together to look like he was playing. It was like he had become the god of destruction Khali. He then looked to Wally "The limiters are off.."

[[Alex]]

Alex then grinned as the shockwave came,"Okie dokie, Ashigaru, Megaton slam" Alex then faced down and slammed straight past Sabres shockwave , breaking it to pieces like it was nothing and slammed straight onto land causes a crater in the forest of the island. "Man, i hate using that one.... it always requires me to get dirty... ohh... Tendo chans best form"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:27 am

Tendo vs Wally
Wally tilts his head lightly, and raises one of his eye browns too. "So, you choose to go serious to me now ? I guess I should feel honored, haha .." he says, slightly smirking. He moves his arm to the back, then fires it off once again, sending the massive darkness fist heading Tendo's way. However, the darkness actually detaches from Wally's arm, so it's basically as if he's throwing a massive blob of darkness at him.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:30 am

Maha was looking at the battle of his captain. Unlike Dude, Wally stood up much more... Of course, Wally was the captain. He was supposed to be the strongest and from the way he battled, he could easily prove that. Maha started realizing why the man used to be called a yonko... If only... If only he could keep battling... If he did so, Maha would get more time to analyze the techniques of Tendo and add them under his arsenal to become a stronger warrior. The more Wally battled, the better fighter Maha would become... Even if the rookie pirate wanted to see his captain winning, he also wanted the battle to last for some time so that he would leech some techniques from the powerful soldier that resided on Creta...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:34 am

[[Tendo vs Wally]]

It was a instant, it wasnt even echo walk, it was just a instant, the mans leg muscles bulged and he was already in front of wally completely dodging his attack. Before Wally could make another attack Tendo then pressed his fist and then let it go like a gun. This punch was as powerful as a high jet missile. With velocities so powerful the wind around them quaked. This was all of Tendos muscle potential as Tendo yelled "Sonic fist!!!!" It was powerful enough to cause damage to the surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:38 am

As the punch that was as a high jet missile was launched towards Wally and the wind around quaked, Maha could feel the wind blowing slightly... That attack... It was definitely something. It was very impressive and from the looks of it, it was a quite deadly attack. Maha gulped as soon as he saw it and he started thinking "Boss... You have to find a way to stand this... You have to buy some time so that I can exploit more of his techniques and find out how to use them... You are the only one who can probably stand against this guy... I am putting my faith in you...". Maha knew that Wally possessed strength and intellect that was super human and he believed in him. He only hoped that the battle would last for quite a while and that Wally would not take advantage of the enemy's movements before Maha leeched more of his techniques.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:44 am

Tendo vs Wally
The attack was formidable, even the speed was incredible, it felt as if Tendo just cleanly punched off Wally's gut, and part of his chest, with that super strong punch. Wally's eyes go white, blood flies off his mouth, and in slow motion, he begins to lose his footing, before he is sent flying so hard and fast, he smashes onto a rocky hill side, causing a large bang, sending smoke and rocks flying.

Dude and Maha
Dude is also observing the battle. "My, that guy's amazingly strong. If we had met this guy at Ennies Lobbies or even in the Shabaony showdown, he would probably smash us all, hahahaha !!" he then turns to Maha, who is obviously shocked to see this happening, and comments. "Don't worry, our captain's known to take some stupid blows from time to time, he isn't down .. in fact .. I think that will just make him get pumped up." he finishes with a sadistic grin on his face.

Back to Tendo vs Wally
A large rock is suddenly pushed away, and falls down. Wally begins getting up, with his head bended down. There's a really bad bruising on his side, and some blood is dripping from there too. He lifts his head up, blood also dripping from his mouth and forehead, but his eyes are glowing wildly, and he has a wide grin on his face. ".. Excellent .. it's been about 4 months since I fought someone of that caliber .. this .. will be fun !"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:52 am

[[Tendo vs Wally]]

Tendo huffed and puffed more heavier than before. He grit his teeth in annoyance, he was sure that punch would have done the job. The problem with Semei kikan Khali was that , while it allowed inhuman abilities and speed, it was at a great cost. Every time Tendo used this mode, he would age, tremendously, so far, he had aged about two years in time. It was his trump card and more powerful technique. Tendo then blasted at high speed. As soon as he was near Wally, he leapt up and flew a kick into the area. There was a huge air blade which formed from his kick and it swirled towards Wally, and it would slice anything in its way "MACH TURBINE!!!"

[[Alex]]

Alex was watching from the tree and sighed as he watched Tendo "You were brave Tendo kun, not many people in the world can claim to have cut down Wally... as i thought, you are one of those few....... but its too bad, that transformation will kill you in the end ...."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:01 am

Maha sighed as soon as he listened to the words of his superior officer... That sigh was not a sigh of disappointment, it was a sigh of relief. Even if Wally was hit by the enemy, according to Dude, he would be able to defeat his enemy and Maha could not doubt that as Dude knew Wally way better than he did. And so, as his superior officer was pretty sure about him, that would mean that Wally would actually win... The only thing that was left was to see whether the battle against Tendo would last any longer or not so that Maha would observe his battling style more.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:08 am

Wally raises his hand "Black Hell !" another on-the-spot named attack, pillars of darkness start popping up from the ground, which was all, slowly yet steadily, getting covered by a layer of darkness, as soon as they begun fighting. The pillars are struck by the attack, which cuts them, but weakens each time. A pillar forms right below where Wally is standing, sending him up, making him evade any power this strike had left. From up there, Wally lets the darkness surround him, and when he jumps off and back to the ground again, behind Tendo, he's covered with the "Darkness Golem", reaching a height of about 5 meters. His voice sounds deeper from there. "I will fight you with all I have as well, since you are going the same." He jumps, and attempts to punch Tendo to the ground. If he can pin him down, with the darkness covering more and more of the ground, he would most likely be able to finish this.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:14 am

[[Tendo vs Wally]]
Tendo grit his teeth as soon as he landed, he matched the golems punch with his own sonic fist strike which was again powerful enough to hold off the golem for a while. AS Tendo reeled back after matching the golems power, Tendo coughed blood "NOOO!! I REFUSE TO LET IT END LIKE THIS!!! I AM THE BREAKER!!! THE GREATEST PILLAR OF OKUTA!!!" He then move his palms together with and then apart, he moved his palms around, his aura eminating pure power. His body and physical nature as if they were making the earth shiver. Like a thousand handed god was aiming at Wally and his golem "LETS END THIS, 1 THOUSAND HOLY FISTSS!!!!" He fired off punch after shot against Wally and the golem , all using sonic force and speed, it was the ultimate attack that would make martial artists cry. Only through daily training and praying to the martial arts gods. 1 million punches a day and a million kicks at night, it wa stechnique born of pure love for martial arts
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:26 am

This superb and powerful attack smashes onto the golem, and a loud and powerful shockwave erupts from the back of it, and echoes all over the area. The golem actually spits out blood. And it begins to dissolve. However, as it does that, the darkness begins to fall onto Tendo, and takes a tight hold onto his arms. Wally's seen from within the golem's dissolving body, and there's another wound on his stomach, similar to the one from the Sonic Fist. He looks down at Tendo, with a calmness that's not like Wally's usual wild and insane, and loud battle style.
Wally: *thinking* "It's actually unfortunate .. your power and speed alone would easily match that of one of the Seven Warlords of the Seas. It was perfect. If it wasn't for this protective golemn around me, if it wasn't that you didn't used this right away, I probably would be down now, by your fists .." he moves his hand to the back, letting darkness surround him, preparing the giant fist.
"You have earned my respect .. so I'll take you down with my most respected attack. For you, I will name it .. Breaker's Breaker ! HYAAAA !!" Wally throws the massive punch, at basically point-blank range, straight onto the trapped Tendo.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:43 am

Tendo immediately was slammed by that punch from Wally and was sent flying backwards. There was no way of avoiding this particular strike. It was final and absolute. In the distance, Tendo began reverting back to normal, he was done for, and he had aged by 20 years. just like that he was thrown into his late 40s. Tendo couldnt even stand after that attack, but he got up to his legs "No.... i cant lose... i musnt.....flesh blade....." His hand sharpened and he was stumbling towards Wally in his weak form to try and pierce Wally. However there was a quick cry from the sky "CLOUD WALK!!" It was a girl with arrows and a bow who landed in front of Tendo and stopped him from moving further "ENOUGH TENDO!!!" She held him back, and in his weak form he couldnt do anything to oppose her. Tendo yelled "LET GO OF ME MIMI!!! I AM A OKUTAN!!!! I MUST KILL HIM!!!! I MUST !!!!!!!" Mimi simply gripped him tighter "Enough.... enough Tendo..... you cant beat him anymore....... you must accept that......." Tendo quietened down and finally passed out from over exertion. Mimi got up and faced Wally "You have won.. i ask that i take my defeated brethren from this battlefield....."

[[Alex]]

As he sat by a tree and had watched the whole match occur. Alex sighed "Yeah.... seems physical ability wont cut it... you need devil fruit ability or weakness to win....... too bad Tendo kun..... you nearly had him......"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:49 am

Wally
Wally smirks "Well, since you are asking this so "politely", you are free to take him to safety. Just one question .. have you seen a swordsman anywhere ?" he was talking about Suigo.
Meanwhile, Dude clapped his hands and then sulked "Great victory, really corny finale. Come on Wally, I was sure you'd just kill them both !"

Suigo
Suigo has left the injured man into the hands of the surprised Okuta, but, as soon as he begins to casually walk away to have a look at the village, he is stopped by a number of Okutans, which don't seem to like him too much. "I suppose it's reasonable .." Suigo simply comments.

Sabres
As the most stubborn member of the crew, as well as the one lacking manners the most, Sabres actually left Maes, the new member, behind, and begun chasing Alex. Eventually spotting him on the top of a tree, he tears off another tree, and jumps up. "FOUND YOU !!" he yells.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:54 am

"I see... He is manipulating the muscles of his hands in order to make them sharp and make them able to cut things... Now that is a very surprising technique... I would never come up with it if I did not see it taking place..." Maha remarked when he looked at Tendo while he used the Flesh Blade attack for the third time. "This martial art... It is so perfect... Who would believe that a bunch of primeval idiots who only make good slaves would develop such a great battling style..." Maha said and he smiled. "I guess that I will come over here later again... I need to check out more of these techniques. Who knows what the tribe could have developed." Maha thought and he finally said "I am glad that Wally-sama managed to defeat a master at the usage of these techniques.".
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:12 am

[[Mimi and Tendo]]

Mimi nodded and picked up Tendo with a arm. It seemed that Tendo had lost all that weight as well in the fight, another side affect of Khali form. Mimi then walked away, before leaving she said "Your swordsman is fine, he beat another pillar and returned him to Okuta.... our medical staff is handling it and your friend should be on his way" Mimi then uses cloud walk to jump and blast away from this area. No point at staying where the majority were enemies.

[[Alex ]]

Alex immediately jumps off the tree lightly as he says "Ashigaru" and he begins floating in the sky. He heads upwards and upwards until Alex stops and watches below. So Sabres found him eh no matter... todays game had ended. Alex then floated above the Black cross pirate crew below him "Well.... that was entertaining, i must take my leave, but i think we will all meet each other again very soon....... i think its time i move up in the world , dont you Mr Wally?" Alex was now floating away from the battlefield and away, there would be another day to meet. Today wasnt the destined day as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:51 am

Seeing Mimi leave from the place, Maha could not hold himself and he started laughing as he observed Cloud Walk as well and realized how the movement was performed. "So the user thrusts himself into the air and simply starts walking... It is like performing a series of consecutive jumps and then start walking until your time runs out and you land back on the ground. Those primeval people really know how to fight..." Maha thought and he looked at Mimi as she left and he kept laughing like a maniac because of his happiness... By observing the Okutan techniques, Maha understood how to use all of them and this was something that he enjoyed a lot.

Then, he looked at Alex. From the looks of it, Alex would reappear in front of Wally soon... Their clash was avoided for now but it was something inevitable. "That guy... He is very strong..." Maha thought. "However, when he comes back, I will be stronger than him and I will take him down for sure." he kept thinking...
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:37 pm

Maes looked around. Trying to find where the marine officer had moved to... he couldn't find him at first. He could only listen to his voice as he talked about the questions Maes DID have in mind. Then Alex and Sabres started fighting. Maes was analyzing the situation. Alex's movements puzzled him... how did he move around just like that, it had to be the power of one the Devil's fruits. Maes had one as well and he had met a good quantity of fruit users in his life, he knew that the abilities you could get from them were extremely random.

Maes couldn't find Alex after this one and Sabres had been fighting. Apparently Alex had hid again. What fruit could he have...? It seemed like one that could allow the user to fly around as he pleased. Then Sabres spotted Alex up in a tree, but the marine began to float though the sky and away from them. He said that it was fun, but that he had to take his leave. What kind of marine was this? Maybe a corrupt one.

"Sabres! Is there any way we can stop him from escaping?!?!?" -Maes asked in a desperate tone.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:54 am

"That annoying fly ! .. hm ? Oh, the new guy, he managed to follow me .. nope, that fly is just going away all the time, let it be .. we all met up now." Sabres says, finally calming down just enough to stop him from rampaging any further. The crew's main men are almost all there, hence Suigo. Wally sits down and takes a deep breath, before he begins to laugh.
"Weee-hahaha, that was fun, it has been a long time !"
Everyone gathers around their captain. "Good job everyone, and as you can see, we have a new member now ! Maes-boy, you can now formally meet one of your superiors, Boltman Dude, and our prominent rookie, Maha Mararlberma !"
"A new one huh ? Are you a fruit user ? That would be fun ! Hahaha !"
Wally takes a bandage off, and patches up his 2 wounds, it doesn't look too bad, as he can easily get up afterwards. Dude and Sabres also seemed to be able to patch up themselves without much of a trouble. Wally then nods the crew to follow him. "Forget about the marine .. I guess that if he wants to play, he will just appear. Let's go the other way .. I still want to see that village those guys were talking about, it sounds interesting !!"

Suigo
Suigo holds his sword's handle, but doesn't pull it out of it's sheath yet. "I don't wish to fight with you, so, for your own safety, don't provoke me."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:13 am

Maes nodded at Sabres after he stated that the marine was just going to keep flying away from them and that there was no way to chase after him. Maes walked besides Sabres and everyone started to get arround Wally, his new captain.

Wally also announces to the crew that Maes was a new member and he presented a superior, obviously an old member, called Boltman Dude and another rookie from the crew called Maha. He stretched the hands of both of them.

"Nice to meet you all! My name is Maes Cloud"- he started.-"Also know as The Hydra."

Maes smiled at Dude. He asked if he was a devil fruit user.

"Well... I'm called The Hydra for a reason, hahahaha"- he said and after that he stepped away from the group and turned into a house-sized nine headed hydra, a mythical creature.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 am

Maha looked at Maes with a surprised look on his face... That guy was pretty weird. He did not look like all those people and he had a very strange epithet... The Hydra... That would only mean one thing, but Maha did not bother asking as Maes himself gave out the answer by saying that he is not being called a hydra without a reason. The guy seemed to be a powerful fruit user and as a result, Maha had no other option but to be on good terms with him. "Nice to meet you, too." he said instead and he shook hands with Maes in order to welcome him to the New Black Cross Pirates.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:41 am

[[Near Suigo]]

Mimi had landed near Suigo with Tendo on her shoulder , she then made a sign to her people who all went back to work and none of them looked to Suigo any longer. Mimi then spoke "You may go, you and your crew have won here... i have made a truce with your leader..... "

[[Up above the sea of the New World]]

Alex was talking into his private den den mushi, to back at HQ "Yup, a bunch of pirates... yes Wally D Roberto was amongst them...... ahh, some new people , like Maha... yeah the kids name was Maha..... i leave it to HQ, but they seemed to have a rookie pirate who is high up their ranks .... ok... yes... say hi to Payne for me" Alex grinned, things in the New World were only just beggining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next