One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:50 am

Suigo
"So, is that so ? .." Suigo says to himself, while looking up in the blue sky. He then turns towards Mimi. "Thank you, however, I'd like to ask you to stay here for a bit." he tells her, then turning his attention to Tendo. "I am curious about one thing .. care to explain it to me ?" he asks, a question addressed to both her and Tendo.

Meanwhile, back at the group
"Exactly, those are the coordinates, simply turn the ship to the right, and then input those numbers I gave you to the cannon's calculators, and from there, it's just standard firing. Hahahaha !" Dude is speaking with the guys at the ship, using a Den Den Mushi. And apparently, he's telling them to fire at something, as Wally ordered Dude to tell them to do.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:35 pm

[[Okuta village]]

Mimi gave Tendo to the medical staff who were rushing to the mans side, it would take a while for the man to recover. Mimi turned to Suigo and sighed, she had already sent away her brother and now this man wanted to question her. Still as a pillar it was her duty to keep the front for her people, and not show weakness to these foreigners "Ask the question stranger, but do it with haste"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:11 am

Suigo
Suigo doesn't talk at first, he instead takes one of his large cigars, he lights it and takes a large one in. He then blows up the smoke, and turns to Mimi. "I am curious as to, why such a noble race would actually have to "pay" ,with it's best fighters, those marines. Is it about protection ?" Suigo asks, apparently, he knows a lot more than most people know about the Okutan's and the marine's links.

At the Marine Base located in the island
A massive explosion has just happened. The base was already damaged by the previous battles, but that blast was just phenomenal, the base is in ruins with a single bang. A bloodied up marine is trying to reach the superiors, but most of them are already down anyway. "Sir Alex, Alex ! This is terrible .. someone just attacked us ! it's just .. my God !!" his efforts are cut off abruptly, as another bang is heard, and the communication is cut short.

Wally's group
The group has seperated, Sabres and Dude are heading towards the shore, to go back to the ship, while Wally, Maes & Maha are walking deeper into the forest, and getting closer to the village.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:08 am

While Maha was walking along with Wally, he took a brief look at Maes' face. That person... He was pretty strange... He was a new member to the crew but Maha could understand that he could be as deadly as the superior officers. His overall appearance and behavior made him understand that he was not a guy he could mess with and so he would not try to scold him or offend him in no way. As a result, he simply walked along with Wally and him and did not say anything to not behave to Maes like an arrogant person who would value him as a lower creature. He would not behave like a Noble, like he usually used to behave to other humans except from his superior officers.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:48 am

Wally
"Maes Cloud .. you really are a fine addition to our crew, I can already tell .. aside that marvelous Mythical Zoan ability that you boast, your fighting skills are in fact comparable to that of my strong men. I'm sure you are to rise up to a higher rank in the crew soon .. just get ready to see the marvels on top of my ship, and you will surely love your decision to join me ! Wee-hahaha !" Wally says, talking to Maes, but without looking at him, as the three men are walking towards the deep jungle forest. Maes was able to take down one of the Lieutenants after all, and Wally also knew that those marines were in fact a lot more powerful than their rank would suggest. He personally placed them into a fighting level compared to that of Rear Admirals. As for Alex .. they didn't got to fight, but he could tell this man could easily be a Vice Admiral, he was stronger than some actually powerful Vice Admirals he knew. So Maes was obviously a powerhouse. And Wally also knew that Maha would eventually grow to be just as powerful as the top ranked members, like Sabres, or Tiberius. Then Wally thought about Tiberius. *I hope he got the message by Gregory, so he can move to the New World ..* he thinks, walking.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:49 am

[[Off the sea]]

There was a ship full of marines, some were bandaged and sitting. But Lieutenant Betty was completely unhurt, or at least she looked that way. Commodore Alex then landed on the ship as Betty yelled "Where have you been sir?!!!! Morris has been lying down injured, and Fulkrum has been an idiot!!" Alex ruffled his blonde hair "Ahh, you lot escaped, good im glad you all escaped, i hope the leave of okuta wasnt too difficult." Betty sighed as Buxton then spoke "No.... though the injuries we suffered were horrible, like you said, only Betty and Fulkrum can handle them, Morris and me dont really stand a chance against them......." Buxton looked really out of character, gloomy and depressed. Even Betty couldnt say anything to cheer her brother up. Alex then sighed "What do you expect? They are monsters, devouring creatures who live to ruin the lives of others. Evil cretins who rule this sea, that is pirates. Buxtom, it takes time to reach that level.... but with some tricks we can close the gap between them and you" Alex walked up the mast literally, defying gravity, standing upside down "Betty and Fulkrum are talents, but, even they would struggle.. dont worry, ill build you up, my plan is full proof, nothing can fail , hehhahahhahahaha"

[[Okuta village]]

Mimi looked at Suigo as if he had asked a ridicolous question, still he wasnt wrong. Mimi then spoke "Obviously it is a matter of protection, but it is also a matter of recognition. The top world powers convene and we want to be a part of that meeting, only that way can Okuta grow strong.... pirates have attempted to provide protection for us, but there are two reasons we have refused them. To us you pirates are mere 'ruttahs'.... like wild barbarians. You do not progress the world, instead you destroy it, men like Anubis and those of the Steel, all these men do is ruin the world... we of the Okuta believe in absolute rule, a life of devotion and progress, that is the motto or slogan of the Okutan martial arts..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:02 pm

Suigo
"Hmmm .. I see. I don't feel like lying about us "being different", because, we are not different from what you just described. However ..." he takes the gourd Goten had, and takes a large gulp, then he throws it at her so she can catch it. "Don't foolishly believe in those who claim to be "Recognized" or "Justice". Your tribe is a gallant one, having to act as if you are paying those, who are in fact, hypocrites, is this really giving you the recognition you seek ?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:08 pm

Maes walked behind Wally towards the village. He took his time to appreciate the nature around himself while they walked. He didn't have many occasions like this one... it reminded him to his childhood. He remembered his father, Sergio Cloud, his uncle and also his cousin Roko Cloud that had been almost a brother for him. Oh god.... Roko had said that he was going to sail the seas and become the pirate king, would he have achieved that? Would he have a big crew... Maes hadn't read the newspaper in a long time and had no idea of what was going on at the beginnings of the Grandline.

He heard Wally saying that he was a fine addition to the crew and that he had a marvelous Mythical Zoan ability. He said that he would rise fast and strong in the ranks of the crew and that he would really love the things the captain had in the ship. Maes blushed whenh e was complimented like that.

"Thanks you very much, Wally-sama." -Maes said as he kept walking by his side but still behind him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:17 pm

[[Okuta village]]

Mimi grinned at this sentence from Suigo and catches the gourd "Then ask yourself this swordsman... if a group dedicated to protecting life comes forth and a group dedicated to ruining the life of others come forth, who are we most likely to choose?" She drank from the gourd as well and then looked to him "People within justice are not perfect, but the ideal of Justice is perfect... evil doers die and criminals die, with these terms, we of Okuta gladly accept the world government and especially the Navy. You pirates stand for evil and regardless if you are good or not, your very existence allows evil pirates like Maximillion or Derge to rule these seas...... so as long as Okuta stands, we will fight for JUSTICE"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:28 pm

Suigo
Suigo smokes a bit, listening to Mimi, not replying immediately. He looks around the village. "Pirates .. it's actually a misunderstood word. There are 2 forms of them, one is the thing you described. The others are the adventurers. Those that seek freedom." He turns and begins to walk away. "Be sure that eventually you will see the real colors of what you just called "Justice". And by the way .. expect my captain to claim this island under his protection regardless what you wish. Most likely at this point, the marine base here is ... destroyed .." He walks away, heading towards the edge of the village.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:35 pm

[[Okuta village]]

Mimi sighed , she would never go back on the traditions of this village, she would never betray the people here. The brave young men who were taught to follow justice and its teachings and to never feel fear. This was their home, and no pirate was going to threaten them. Mimi looked at Suigo "Regardless, if any of your crew set foot in Okuta land, we will fully fight you... we will not run away at any point, you will not own this village....."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:59 am

"Fight me ? That would be too bad, and I was coming here peacefully !! Weee-hahaha !!" Wally and the others have arrived just in time. Suigo stops walking away, and turns his head. "Took you some time, Wally."
"I was busy you see, hahahaha ! And looks like that, just like the others, you ignored me and started exploring !" Wally replies, in contrast to Suigo's calm, cold and short responce, Wally replies yelling, he's in high spirits.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:03 am

Along with Wally, Maha came as well. The rookie swordsman of the crew was following his captain the whole time along with Maes and so he arrived with him, only to see Suigo talking to Mimi, while she was holding an unconscious Tendo. Without saying anything the swordsman looked at the two men who were talking and he waited to see what would happen next. If a battle was about to start with the people from Okuta, he would be more than glad to fight them...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:11 am

[[Okuta village]]

This was horribly bad, really really bad. Three pillars were defeated and one had left. Only Mimi was left to defend this place if there was a battle. Well, Mimi and the villagers, but she knew these mens strengths far exceeded the villagers, only she would stand a chance against them at this moment. Mimi then asked slowly "Leave this village... what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Wally looks at Mimi, and then, he smirks and moves his fist forward, tightening it. Darkness begins to slowly warp and move around his fist. "Maes .. Maha .. you guys will .." he starts saying, talking slowly, seriously, as his smirk is replaced with one of pure darkness. However, after some moments pass, that must have felt like years for the Okutans, Wally stops, and grins widely "Alright, you guys do nothing, come, let's go. Weee-hahaha !!"
"You really had me worried there .." Suigo says, he was holding his sword's handle, expecting that they would actually end up attacking the village.
"Weee-hahahaha, I'm sorry Suigo ! Alright, let's head back ! We got what we wanted anyway !" he turns and takes a few steps, walking away, then he looks at Mimi and grins again. "This island is now under my protection .. Okutans !" he says, raising his fist to the sky.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:54 pm

Mimi couldnt say anything, she grit her teeth and turned away before saying "Do as you wish..." She would have to accept their rule for now, they werent strong enough to fight against these types of monsters, they were all too much to handle. Mimi signalled the villagers to stand down and go back to their work. Some of the villagers were clearly not happy , but they would have no choice, till they could recover and gain some power, they would have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:31 pm

"Don't be afraid people, we may be "savages", but we will not raise our swords against those that are willing to be on our side." Suigo calmly says, speaking to Mimi, but obviously addressing to everyone there.
"So behave accordingly and your village should be just fine. There's no need to put ya in any sort of strain, unlike those marines ! Making you "pay" them by sending your best men to them .. you are free to live independantly, as long as you don't oppose towards the fact that .. this island is now my territory ! Weee-hahaha ! We will meet again, Tendo-boy .. or should I say, Tendo-sama ? AYE ! The treasure of this island is you yourselves ! So learn to accept that !" With that small, and surprisingly good-will speech, Wally, Maes, Maha and Suigo begin to walk away. The first island they take under their protection in these dangerous seas, it seems they have accomplished that.
"Where to now, Wally ?"
"Hmmm .. you see, I got a message from a certain friend just a while ago .. we are going to a place of legends ! Weee-hahaha !!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:54 pm

[[Okuta village]]

As Mimi saw them leave she began to realise something more urgent. They were clearly not prepared, not prepared for the coming storm to come, they were not prepared to deal with that power.

[[Off the shore of Creta, near Okuta village]]

"Your sure your news is accurate... has Tendo really been defeated?" It was a gruff voice by a unseen man. Another one followed "Of course it is Ogata, you think i would like to you? Im always right on the mark" Another spoke, it was deeper "I dont care if Tendo or Goten are beaten... we should have come home ages ago and finished them off Ogata!!" And finally the last voice spoke "What of Takuji? The 6th? wont he an Mimi fight? " The earlier man spoke "Of course not, Takuji was sent away by mimi... clever girl, leaving a survivor......" The first voice then spoke again "Only Mimi left, i really must thank this Wally, he is so considerate, taking them out...... now we can make our debuts after being exiled by Tendo"

[[The Neo Pillars]]
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:19 pm

Maes stayed at some distance from the action that was taking place. Wally had to assure that the people in this island would be "loyal" to the new protector of the island. He was a good man, he didn't ask them anything or a tribute or anything, he just claimed this island as his own territory. This meant that the New Black Cross Pirates were expanding their territory in the new world.

Maes then walked behind his crew, following captain Wally-sama. He sad that he got a message form a friend of his... he had no idea of who it was, but he said that they were going to a place of legends. Maes was excited about this, they were going to the ship.

Maes didn't know why but, he sensed that there were some peoble in the crew that didn't see him as an ally or that didnt really feel... close to him, the same way that Wally did. No, not all of them, they were different. Maes just hoped that he wouldnt be attacked by anyone from the crew, he didnt want to cause any discordances inside the crew.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:04 pm

The group has been walking for about 15 minutes now, they no longer see the village. As they walk, Wally checks Maes.
"What's troubling you, Maes-boy ?" Wally asks the man, as he can see that there's something in his mind. However, he soon is distracted by something else. He stops walking, and turns towards the village. "Suigo, take the rest and go back to the ship, I will return shortly .. there's someone I forgot to "greet"."
Saying this, Wally turns and begins to walk towards the village again.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:11 pm

Maes had been walking for fifteen minutes already and what he had been thinking about before still puzzled him. Wally-sama asked him if there was something troubling him. Maes moved his head from side to side, letting his captain know that there was nothing wrong.

"No, no, it's nothing Wally-sama. Don't worry."- after this Maes forced a smile that looked almost natural. -"I'll get back to the ship with the others then."

Maes looked as Wally walked away from them. He followed Suigo, who the captain had left in charge of taking them back to the ship.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:19 pm

[[Near the village]]

As Wally turned back and walked there were sounds at Okuta village, like a huge battle was occuring. Finally before Wally could take one step clear, a man walked towards him. This man wore black gloves and wore a black overcoat, along with a white shirt underneat, he had several scars and properly tied long hair. He looked to Wally and smiled "Ahh, well, if it isnt my hero Wally sama!!! I was on my way to see you!!! Thank you oh so very much for that fantastic job you did!!!" The man bowed to Wally.

[[Ogata Ryuusei "The crusher"]]
[[bounty unknown]]
[[Neo Pillar 1 of Okuta]]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:52 am

"What's the meaning of this ?" Wally coldly responds, as he has no idea who's this guy, or what's his business with the people here or with him. It seems that he's a pirate, as he looks different from the people living here, actually his face looks a bit familiar, maybe he's seen that face in a bounty poster or something. Soon, he figures it out. ".. You are someone that tries to reclaim the authority in this island, aren't you ? Thank me ? I only took those men down because they resisted me at first. So, what is your position ? Or your plans about this place ?" He says, raising his eye-brown a bit, still cold, but obviously getting interested in the newcomer. Maybe he will be useful to Wally, after all.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:34 am

The man smiled widely, he had a slightly savage look about him and his smile didnt suit the way he looked. Ogata stood up straight and waved his hands "Ah... firstly, we are not a threat to you, this island is under your control and we accept that control, in fact we give you the island to control..." Ogata then walked , pacing side to side "We already took over Okuta village.... , it was quite easy because you defeated Tendo, my idiot brother" Ogata then leaned against a tree "You see, there are currently 4 of us in our party, we were once exiled for trying to instate ourselves as the true pillar of Okuta.... for 4 years we have been exiled from our home, until we heard, you were here!!" Ogata grinned as he continued "We waited, and to our luck, you beat Tendo, Goten and Hyoren, Mimi was easy pickings after that, oh dont worry, she is still alive, as is the other pillars....... but we have already taken Goten, Hyoren and Mimi and scattered them to other islands, its a necessary precaution, though, due to Tendos condition and my love for my brother, how he is right now, is perfect for me....."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:25 pm

"Hm, well look at this then. Who would expect that such a series of events could occur ? I suppose it was fate then, can't argue against that !" Wally says, laughing a bit, and then points at the island. "I told those people that there won't be any hostilities, do as you wish about this place, as long as you don't oppose, and as long as you don't invoke more fights, because that would ruin my statement, wouldn't it ? Besides .. I am interested in 2 of those bastards, so I'd like to see them alive .. anyway, do you need anything else ?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next