One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:00 am

"Maha-boy, you are to leave this place and see if you can meet up with Dude or Suigo, surely they left the ship to wonder around !" Wally orders Maha, while Sabres snaps off Maha's steel handcuffs and turns towards the enemy, both him and Wally know that they wont go down simply cause of a part of the building crashing down on them, both can tell that those marines are alot stronger than their rank suggests.

Meanwhile, Dude has indeed left the ship, letting some of the more skilled guys there monitor the ship and be ready to defend it in any case, and is walking around the woods. Getting bored, he activates his "Flow" static aura and chops off a large tree, causing it to slowly fall, making a lot of noise. "Well, I guess Ima let them find me ! Hahahaha !!"
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:11 am

[[Morris vs Sabres]]

Betty was grinning "Peace of ...." She was interrupted by the presence of Morris in his full hybrid form blocking the debree and punching away the walls. Morris realised it was a good move he didnt listen to the Commodore, the Commodore claimed it would be pointless to cuff them, but now at least Wally is cuffed. he had placed the keys in the Commodores office in secret. Morris then faced Sabres "Betty... go play with Wally......" Betty understood that tone, it meant , go away im going to blow shit up. Betty moved her ass to face Wally who was in cuffs "well.... guess i get to beat up the chump... hmmmph"

[[Goten vs Suigo]]

Again Goten swats this away with his 4 spears "These are mundane attacks..... your not even trying , you use air waves and energy..... that is merely not enough........ this is war my friend... sweet.... blisfull ...... a time for a mans worth...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:19 am

Sabres grins "Ah, seems you have an immunity for walls .. what about fists ?! Biihahaha !" Sabres spins around his right hand, and then leaps at a surprizingly fast pace, and aims at Morris's head with a right, horizontal swing of his arm.
Wally dashes towards Betty and aims a kick, targetting her torso "Dont take the shackled man too lightly now, Wee-hahaha !!" he says.

Suigo stops his assault, and puts his katana in it's sheathe. He takes out a large cigar and, after lighting it, he takes a deep breath, before throwing it down "My deepest apologies, you are correct .." he bends forward a bit, holding the sword's handle, and then, kicking the ground, he vanishes, with only a small "eruption" of soil and rocks occuring right to where he was standing. He attempts to jet his sword between the spear shield and on Goten's chest.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:21 am

(OOC: I just read all the page for context hahaha It was cool)

It had been more than two weeks since Maes Was brought to this island unconscious and thrown into a cell near to the entrance of he prison. When he woke up he had tried to escape... But he couldnt because the cuffs were made of seastone! He had planned to turn into a hydra form so the handcuffs would break, but he was stuck.

Maes was half asleep all the time, listening to the rumors from the other pirates and revolutionaries that were stuck in that boring hell. He hated being there because it had no use at all, and from rumors he knew that his old crew was dead now. He har just listened that a group of pirates had got to the island and were tried to get imprisoned... The Black Cross Pirates.

Who were they? Maes forced his brain to remember. Please... He was an intelligent man, he had to be able to know things like these. And then something popped, and he understood why he didn't recall their name fast enough. The captain was an ex-warlord and ex-yonkou that had disappeared for a LOOOONG time. He had lost the second title for that reason as well.

A sudden sound of walls crambling down completely awakened him. This was his perfect oportunity to escape! But he has no ways of leaving... And Maes wasn't going to plead. He sat himself closer to the bars of his cell so he was seeable by the Black Cross Pirates and the marines there...

There was an interesting battle going on. One of the marines was a zoan user, that was ovious... Then that weird girl was there. "I just miss the days I could fight like that, but now I'm imprisoned..."- He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:51 am

"Roger that, Wally-sama." Maha said with a serious look on his face, while grabbing his sword and putting it at his waist. Then, he started running away. Wally and Sabres were holding the marines and Maha's orders were to search for Suigo and Dude. As a result, the rookie swordsman had no other option. As soon as he got out of the basement, he had to start moving towards the inside of the village in order to find Suigo or Dude. Those guys were real trouble and trouble was always found in populated places, so at least one of them was probably there. And so, Maha started running towards the village's inside in order to find his two superior officers.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:09 pm

[[Morris vs Sabres]]

Morris saw the punches coming and then went into hybrid mode, his arms remaining huge and in hardened elephant form, along with his torso. He slammes his fists against Sabres able to keep Sabres right at bay "Do not underestimate the power of a elephant..... it can match even yours!!!" Morris pushed back with absolute force, this sort of power would usually squash an ordinary man.

[[Betty vs Wally]]
Betty breathed slowly, like everything was moving slowly for her "Geez.. annoying scum should shut up...." She completely disappeared from Wally 's strike , as if she was light as air, she was using a rocker step and held a fist up. "shall we play the guessing game... what is my greatest strength?"

[[Goten vs Suigo]]
Goten strengthens his guard but Suigo manages to break through slightly, he is thrown off and sent hurdling. Goten feels the blood splutter slightly. Goten finally grinned as he kicked up a few more spears now holding his spears with fury in his eyes "NOW WE ARE TALKING!!! ITS TIME.... to show you... Okuta....warfare... Echo Walk...." Goten took a few steps and then was gone. Completely dissappeared, only to appear a few steps away, throwing two of his spears at Suigo.

[[Okuta village]]
"Its true.... the marines are under attack....." Hyoren was whispering to Mimi who was arming her bow. Mimi then cursed "We cant leave..... We are under attack.. and Goten dono is fighting hard..." Hyoren stood with his blades, "We should send someone?" Then the doors of the longhouse opened to show the waving hair of Tendo. He walked out and moved foward "there is a strong pirate on the island now........ we must intensify the defenses.... after we deal with this one, we can go and help the marines...." The other two nodded in agreement. There was a sudden noise and rumbling in the woods. Hyoren then looked to the side "Someone already reached!!!!" Hyoren ran and intercepted right before the kid could reach the entrance. "A pirate... stumbling onto the land... dont move child... or ill cut you....."

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:04 am

Maha was running for quite a while. He was moving around the village in order to find somebody from the two superior officers in the crew. He would have to find either Suigo or Dude. That was what he was commanded by Sabres. If he told them about the situation in the outpost, they could come to assist Wally and Sabres and if that happened, the marines were lost for sure. However, he would have to find them first. As a result, Maha kept running and running until he listened to the sounds of a collision. Somebody was battling at a nearby area... And judging from how ferocious the battle seemed, it definitely was a member of the Black Cross Pirates. "It must be them." Maha said and he started running towards the direction were the sounds of a battle were coming from.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:37 am

Wally and Sabres
Sabres is pushed backwards and crushes down at the massive desk behind him, breaking it apart. Wally sees the incoming fist, and swiftly ducks down, narrowly evading the blow, but some sweat runs down his forehead "My, this girl's physical strength is INSANE ! .. Sabres, I got you an enemy ! Wee-hahaha .. ready ? .."
Sabres slowly gets up, holding his head, while Wally jumps to the left, instead of actually trying to hit Betty at this position, and goes near Sabres. Sabres then gets up, and looks at Morris "You are stronger than an elephant, not doubt .. but I'd rather fight a dragon instead, they are stronger hahaha !" he shakes something towards Morris. It's a key-lock filled with keys ! "Not bad for an ugly, sloppy-looking beast like me, huh ?! Bihahaha !!" he turns and puts the key on the shackles, Wally's shackles.

Wally grins and orders Sabres to fight Betty instead, warning him thought, that she is seriously strong, and a "dragon" when it comes to brute strength, apparently he could tell just from that one swing earlier on.
Sabres: Sweet ! COME HERE WOMAN !
Wally: About something else now .. mufufu ..
Wally, now free to use his powers, ejects a column of darkness, aiming at the lower floor, he apparently spotted something down there, looking at the hole created from Sabres's first attack. It's a cell, and the darkness's pressure breaks down the wall. He throws the keylock down. "You .. you seem special .. but aside that, all of you, be free and go nuts, under my name if you PLEASE !! WEEE-HAHAHA !!"

One of the people in the broken cell looks at Maes "Man, are those .. we are free ! Oh man, sweet !!"

Suigo
Suigo is initially surprised *Soru ?* he thinks to himself, but then realizes this isn't exactly the same move. His enemy appeared again, like a maze, a mind trick. Two spears are thrown, and Suigo slices one in half, but then other one sinks into his left shoulder. *Tsk .. it penetrated throught my steel plate .. what an incredible physical strength ..* he pulls the spear off his shoulder, and takes a defence stance, apparently he wants to study the true nature of this move, before he goes for a counter-attack.

Dude
"Oi, you ! You are that .. Mahy-boy, aren't you ? Or was it something else .. anyway, whatever, what are you going here ?"
Dude just popped up right in frond of Maha's path, unclear if he noticed him or if it was sheer coincidence.

((OOC: I'm sorry if Sabres's moment of takin the keys was kinda overpowered, but since Max-sama has started a thread that I am supposed to take part too, I thought it would be wise to speed up here and there, at least whenever it's possible to do so.))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:34 am

[lol no take your time, I can wait Very Happy After all, we are only 4 ppl here so we can move this thread fast anyway]

"Huh? It is you, Mr. Dude." Maha said with a worried look on his face, as he stopped moving towards the site of the battle because Dude appeared in front of him. "Apparently, something wrong is going on. Mr. Wally and Mr. Sabres got engaged in a battle and they told me to go and search for either you and Mr. Suigo..." he said and he took a breath. Then, he looked around quickly and started explaining "We got caught by the marines... Well, we actually let ourselves get caught... And now, Mr. Wally and Mr. Sabres are taking on the marines...". However, while explaining, Maha noticed something. Suigo was not there... And that meant one thing. At the place where the sound of a battle was coming from, the person who was battling could only be Suigo.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:25 pm

Maes was watching the fight that was taking place above of his cell through the hole created by an attack. After commenting about wanting to be in a situation like that, the man with the black hair and black clothes used some kind of power. A column of something black, that looked as creepy as darkness itself.

He heard the man tell him: "You .. you seem special .. but aside that, all of you, be free and go nuts, under my name..." Then the man threw the keys inside for them to open the seastone locks holding them in place.

"THANK YOU!" -Maes screamed at him and he picked up the keys, opened his cell partner's seastone cuffs and he said.

"Oh, thanks." -he grabbed the keys and opened Maes' handcuffs. He was free once again. A smile was slowly drawn in Maes' face. Then he looked at his cell partner.

"See you in the seas." -he said this before jumping and spinning over his own body. He disappeared and moved at Soru speeds out of the cell and stood besides Wally and Sabres.

He looked around and didn't know who to attack.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:41 pm

As soon as he spokes his words, though, Maha felt something strange. He felt as if he was being watched... And he was right. Apparently, Hyoren was actually behind him and he seemed to be talking to Maha, while the rookie swordsman was talking with Dude. Maha turned his head slowly as soon as he listened to the words of Hyoren and looked at him with a serious look on his face. Hyoren was speaking a few arrogant words... And nothing irritated Maha more than the people that used to speak with arrogant words towards an arrogant person like himself, who always wished to become a Noble. "Mr. Dude, please get to the outpost to assist the other superior officers... I will try to hold off the people of the village." Maha said with a low and serious voice to Dude and prepared himself to make his move.

"Hm? May I ask what you are looking at?" Maha said to Hyoren while turning his body completely towards him and placed his hand on his sword. The rookie swordsman was prepared to take the swordsman on so that he would buy some time for Dude to move towards the outpost faster, without having to have himself engaged in a battle. He was determined to buy some time.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:51 am

Wally
As expected, you are a special one .. what is your name, my friend ? Wally says, turning his head slightly and looking towards Maes. Then he turns and looks at the marines "I suppose you are also wondering who to attack so .. WELCOME ABROAD ! Freely take down the zoan user !"

Sabres
Sabres jump towards Betty, while grabbing a massive piece of the broken wall, larger than his massive size "Be squashed !" he attempts to smach her down with the debris he holds.

Dude
"No, Maha-boy, thats right hm ? I can tell there's a beast closeby too, I don't care much, but surely Wally wouldn't want one of us dead. Don't worry about them, they can hold their own for sure, in the meantime we will get busy here .." he augments his hand with static electricity, and then, with this hand open, he chops off another tree with a single swing, causing it to slowly fall. "Come out you monkeys ! Hahaha !!"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Maes looked at Wally as he asked for his name. Maes smiled broadly and he said:

"My name is Maes Cloud, I don't think you know me. I have a bounty of thirty million belli...which I consider a bit low... but whatever!!!" -he started. -If I'm not mistaken, you're Wally D. Roberto."

He finished with this and without loosing track of their conversation looked at the zoan user that Wally talked about. A really big elephant zoan. Maes decided to try beating it without using his own zoan form.

"Mashin-Gan!!!"- he exclaimed as he moved his arms and hands at very high speeds. Producing a rain of shockwaves and trying to hit the elephant zoan. Even if the elephant's skin was hard, the shockwaves could still hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:08 am

Wally: Your bounty's low, but it doesn't represent your true value, I can tell .. that's me alright, happy to become my new nakama ?! Wee-hahaha !! Well then, let's go .. !!

Scene changed to Dude, small timeskip
Dude grins, as he pulls away his hand from his target's torso. There's blood on his forehead, running down his nose and lip, as well as cuts and bruises at his face and torso, as well as a larger cut on his left arm and one on his abdomen. Excepted to be like this, after all, he was fighting the one with the nickname "The cutter". But he doesn't seem too worried over that. Apparently there was a fierce battle.
"You was quite a powerhouse, I admit .. but, you shouldn't get in my way anyway .. mufufufu .. !!"
Falling down in defeat, Hyoren. Seeing the kid that was with Hyoren look at them in horror, he turns his attention to him. "I suggest you run away to your home, kiddo. I'm done, so I dont really have to take down anyone else, alright ? .. Maha-boy, let's get going to see what Wally and the pink one did ! Hahaha !!"
Hyoren: *thinking* That .. that bastard .. he was a tough one, but he was losing .. losing untill .. he intentionally attacked the boy, to lure me into a trap .. h-how could I fall to this .. shit .. I'm passing out ..

Back to Wally's group
Sabres is sitting on a pile of debris. He has a large round wound on his chest, and a bleeding forehead and lip. But he seems alright. "She was quite a fighter .. but still a woman ! YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN THE KITCHEN !! Hahaha !!"
Under the debris, Betty is "buried".
Wally: Great job, Maes-boy, I was right about a new recruit once again ! Wee-hahaha !!
There are a few, very few marines around still standing. Apparently, Wally was taking care of those marines, while his 2 men where fighting the high-ranked ones. "That guy .. Alex, wasn't his name ? He was an idiot to actually leave us like this, thinking that just 2 of them would be enough ! Hahaha !! I do wonder thought .. where did he and that gunman actually went .. anyway, guys, are we done here ? Let's get going !"
Sabres: I'm done here ! Hahaha !!

Suigo vs Goten
Suigo is drinking from the large gourd. "This really tastes great ..". His battle appears to be over as well. There are at least 2 extra spear holes on his upper body, one close to the first wound, and another one on his chest. Thanks to his steel plates, the damaged was minimized. Goten is leaning against the tree, smirking slightly. He is bloodied up.
Goten: .. You are an interesting pirate .. heh ..
Suigo turns and begins walking away. He stops for a moment thought, and looks at Goten. "Thank you for this spectacular fight. And much like I told you .. I had no intention to attack your village anyway .. !!"
Goten: .. I could tell from the start .. but .. hah, warriors .. we are made to fight when a true challenger appears. So, thank you too .. *he collapses, still with a smirk thought*
Suigo: *as he walks towards the village* I will never forget you, Goten Kyoku, "Impaler" .. !!!

- DUE to having to take part in an important thread, I got permission from Nik-sama to speed things up a bit, my apologies to everyone if it feels anticlimactic, but I hope you all understand.-
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:29 am

"Hmph... How pathetic... Do you see the difference between you and me? Even if I am inferior compared to you in terms of strength, I have allies that make my social circle superior compared to yours to the point that you actually become an inferior combatant compared to me in a battle. What a shame... You seemed to be having much potential... But in the end, you lost." Maha walked towards Hyoren and looked at him with a wicked look on his face, after sheathing his sword back at his sheath. The bodies of many weaker Okuta fighters fell on the ground with serious wounds and blood came out of them, while Maha was walking towards Hyoren to speak to him his last words. He looked at the man from above. His face could be seen as a shadowed one from the spot Hyoren was lying at. He had taken a truthfully frightening appearance. Then, he kicked him once, sending him flying a few meters away.

Then, Maha turned his head towards Sabres. He smiled to him and asked "Now... What should we do, Dude-sama?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:50 am

Dude laughs, and holds his stomach, and then comes close to Maha and hits his back, a bit hard, but obviously in a playful and friendly manner.
"Ohohohoho, that really cracked me up ! You really know how to talk down at someone !! I clearly underestimated you, Maha-kun .. haha, alright, I will keep an eye on you from now on !"
Then he turns at the beaten up Hyoren, then the boy, who is still looking at them in despair, frozen from fear.
"Show me the way, let's go to Wally. Althought, I don't think he will need our help anyway ! Hahaha !!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:00 am

Maha turned his head towards Dude and smiled, right after he was patted at the back in a friendly manner by his superior officers. Apparently, Maha could see the friendly manner of Dude and even if he did not like the physical contact thing, he had no other option but to smile to his superior officer so that he would not make him mad at him. He had just started being liked and he would have to keep the situation as it was, if not becoming even more liked.

"Indeed, I do, sir. Especially if those guys I talk down at really deserve that. This guy was too arrogant... He would have to listen to the sad truth by somebody. Don't you agree?" Maha said with a smile on his face and he started walking away. "Now, let me guide you to the others... Too bad, though, that I did not get the chance to have as much as fun as you. Hehe." he said and he continued walking so that he would take Dude with him to the direction of Sabres and of course, Wally.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:07 pm

"It's really great to be able to be part of your crew... to be your nakama!" -Maes said.

He didn't really know how he had got into this. Everything had happened so fast, but he was really gratefull that he had been able to find a new crew that he could fight for, because he thought that he didn't have captain material and that he needed friends that he could have a good time with. He just hoped that he could demolish some slaver crews with this new crew.

Maes started to walk behind Wally. What a great man. Maes had been able to defeat the Elephant zoan user without having to use his own devil fruit powers, that was something amazing, especially after being imprisoned for so long. Maes smiled... he had gained Wally's confidence after helping him beat the marines. He wanted to show him what were his real powers... but he didn't think this was an appropiate time, especially because they had to get out of this island as soon as possible.

"What's the plan Wally-sama?" -Maes asked with interest.- "We have to gather all of the crew and get out of this island."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:33 am

[[Up in the sky]]

Commodore Alex was floating up in the sky watching the battle below him, he sighed as he watched "Ah, ah, seems like they were all defeated.... well, for a test run, it wasnt too bad. He then heard a swish next to him "Ho ho, Tendo kun is it?" Tendo Ryuusei was right next to him, walking on air as he kicked it "The pillars Goten and Hyouren are defeated.... except for Takuji and Mimi who will not fight....." Alex rolled in the air as he continued to float "Aww, really? two pillars? thats like the first time that has ever happend right? You actually seemed amused" Tendo glared at Alex "I will destroy them... its the nature of the breaker after all" Tendo then landed upon the battle field near Wally and his crew. Alex chuckled , Tendo was once considered a human weapon who served in the marines. With a record of Rear Admiral under his belt, he retired after Okuta offered him the elder position. He always preffered this type of life despite being a 1 in a million prodigy. One of those powerful monsters that you just dont cross. Alex didnt laugh because he thought victory was at hand, he was just laughing at how funny all this chaos was. Wally was indeed amusing if anything, but there was no way Alex was going to bother talking to him again.

Tendo then walked, near Maha and Dude, he raised his hands, his body moving with a aura that only a few people in the grandline possessed. If anyone else had met Tendo, they would tell you that he felt like a knife about to cut butter. "You will all die..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:10 pm

Dude and Maha
Dude and Maha were just about to reach the spot, when they got intercepted by Tendo. Dude steps forward, grinning. "Another of you weirdos ? Well then, I will .. ?!" Dude suddenly goes serious, and lets out his yellowish aura surround him. "Boy, you stay out of this, that guy's seriously strong." he seriously says, something extremely rare for Dude to say. This Tendo, he just has to be extremely dangerous for this to happen.

Meanwhile, at Wally's side, less than 100 meters from where Dude and Maha are.
"Wee-hahahaha, you sure are full of energy, I like that Maes-boy ~! What's the plan you say ? Well, for now, we find that village those marines were talking about, and we investigate it, I am looking for something .. ah, you will see !!" Then Wally stops, as he was able to notice some movement towards the direction Dude and Maha were coming. "You and Sabres, stay here, I will be right back .." he says, and goes towards there.

Suigo
Finally reaching the village itself, Suigo calmly enters. However, he is not alone. While he was seen leaving alone, apparently something happened there. Because, he is surprizingly, carrying the badly wounded and unconscious Goten.
Suigo: *thinking something Goten said while fighting* It's what warriors do, right ? when we meet a worthy opponent, we must fight !
The villagers are surprised to see such a sight. Not that it's odd that they are surprised.
Suigo: *thinking* Can't just let such a noble fighter die like this. I'd like to fight him again someday .. !!

Where Tendo is,
Dude: Ouff .. damn, this guy's insane !!
Dude falls on the ground, holding his arm."What a pain, I don't think I can beat you haha ! .. or, then again .."
From behind, a shade, a shadowy blade to be exact, is swung towards Tendo.
Wally: 'You are fighting me son." he says, with a serious expression on his face.

Sabres & Maes
A large piece of marble is thrown towards Alex. Sabres has spotted him floating above them, and he seems to find this annoying.
Sabres: HOW DID YOU GET UP HERE ?! I'll bring you down !
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:29 am

[OOC: Sry, this one is kinda long cause I was bored and decided to kill some time xD]

Maha looked at Tendo with the usual look he would give to any other person that would appear in front of him. To Maha's eyes, everybody were nothing more than some inferior worms which he would have to crush in order to eventually become stronger and achieve his goals. In a similar way, that was the first thing that Maha thought. He did not think of him highly; instead, he believed him to be something less than a mere ant which he and Dude would have to step on before they would get to Wally and reach him. And all those things happened at the very first second that he saw him...

However, a few seconds later and as Tendo approached Maha and Dude more and more, the rookie pirate stared with a shocked look on his face towards the newcomer. The man was giving a strange feeling about him. His whole presence was causing a disturbance to Maha's self being while the look on his face revealed a killing intention that was many times greater than the intention that Maha, who actually behaved like a Noble to his weaker enemies, showed. It was not difficult to understand that the guy was extremely dangerous... Maha had understood that he was nothing compared towards him and he only hoped that Dude would be an equal match for him.

As the battle between the two started, Maha stared with awe. The movements of the two were quite freaking to Maha's eyes. Those guys... They were not like the guys that Maha used to face in his entire life. They were something different. They were in an absolutely different level. Their level was much higher than Maha's... Dude was also showing strength that Maha did not expect, even if Maha knew from the start that Dude was several times stronger than himself. "Wow... This is amazing..." Maha thought as he stared at the battle and another thought came to his mind. "I need to train... I need to see this battle and adapt to their movements so that I will increase my battle potential... This is going to be the only way I will be strong enough to survive in the New World... and eventually succeed in my goals!" was what he thought. Then, he took a smile on his face and he kept watching the battle with amazement as well as with fear in case Dude was about to lose. Maha knew that he was no match for Tendo, after seeing him taking on Dude, after all.

The outcome of the battle was not really the one that Maha wished for. Apparently, even if Dude was one of the superior commanders of the New Black Cross Pirates, Tendo finally defeated him after an epic clash between the two and not only that, but Tendo seemed to be unharmed compared to him. The situation was extremely critical... Maha did not really know what to do. Obviously, for a person at Maha's level the only thing that he could do was to run away from the enemy. However, that was something impossible for two reasons. Firstly, if he run Tendo would easily catch up with him as he seemed to possess great speed and secondly, if he really run away and abandoned Dude, then the Black Cross Pirates would kick him out of the crew and would execute him. That was not a possible option, as a result... On the other side, he could not also take on Tendo. Judging from the outcome of the battle with Dude, the man would easily destroy Maha and killed him with a few blows as his techniques obviously were superior compared to the ones that Karma demonstrated. As a result, Maha came to one conclusion. He had no other option than trying to buy some time for himself and Dude in case that Wally and the others arrived. They were the only ones who could probably harm Tendo, after all.

However, all those thoughts were for nothing. Before Maha started his strategy to buy time, a familiar figure was seen behind Tendo. The figure was shady and dark... There was no doubt about it! It was Wally! Wally had arrived in time to save Maha and Dude from the clutches of Tendo. Now, another battle would probably erupt... And it was the perfect chance for Maha to observe it so that he would analyze the techniques that would be demonstrated and learn to use a few of them...

"Welcome back, Wally-sama." Maha spoke his words with a smile on his face and he prepared for his last action. He walked towards Dude's direction in order to grab his superior officer and get him out of the way so that he would give to Wally some space for the battle against Tendo. "Do not worry about Dude-sama, sir." Maha said. "I am taking him to a safer place so that you can go all-out against this worm." Maha spoke arrogantly about Tendo in order to hide his fear and also show to Wally the trust he had inside his powers...

And finally, the battle against Tendo was about to erupt! Wally would clash with Tendo!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:44 pm

[[Wally vs Tendo]]

Tendo used echo walk and one of his after images were hit by the shadow blade. Tendo appeared next to a tree nearby "A devil fruit user as well, you have disturbed the peace on our island and have attacked our village pillars... for that you must pay" Tendo then used echo walk again and this time at close range, aimed to pierce through Wallys chest as he said "Flesh sword"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:48 pm

"No offense son, but you guys started it .. not that it matters, we fight now !"
Wally moves his hand forward, towards the lighting fast, approaching Tendo. He may be not as fast, but he can at the very least visually keep up with that speed. "Yami Yaba !" the darkness flows forward, creating a rather large, pitch black blade made of compressed darkness.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:47 pm

Maes grinned at Wally as he said that they had to find and investigate a village that the marines were talking about. Wally went on to look for something on his own and left Maes with Sabres... these guys were knew to him, but Maes already felt comfortable. Maes took three deep breaths before Commodore Alex passed floating throught the skies above them.

Sabres apparently found this annoying and started to attack Alex. Maes decided that if Sabres attacked, then he should attack as well. He considered his possibilities, he could use his Jitenkarada to fly up to where Alex was and use a physical attack, he could turn into his Hydra form (which would give him the size of a house) and try to attack him with his poison breath or try to bite him or he could use his Dagekichikara to try and hit him from a distance... there were many options.

He decided to try the last one for a less direct aproach. He jumped and focused all his strenght in his right punch, then threw an amazingly strong punch at Alex, sending a powerful shockwave.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:36 pm

[[Tendo vs Wally]]

Tendo could see the dark blade coming for him. He grit his teeth and deactivated his flesh blade, and pressed his right foot into the ground and burst to jump out of the way of that blade. He rolled to safety and then reactivated his flesh blade, a tree came falling down and Tendo threw the tree using his other hand towards Wally. He then used echo walk, to appear a few metres to the left of Wally, but he didnt jump in yet.

[[Alex]]

"Yare Yare.... two people against me, im so terribly frightened.. whatever shall i do?" In that exact instance Alex dissapeared allowing Maes and the marble to clash. Alex continued floating around at a distance behind Maes. Alex was yawning "I bet your asking.... how did he do that? How did he get away from such a powerful attack? Then your asking the right question"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next