One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:03 am

It has been around a week since Wally met up with his old ally Maximillion, and the Black Cross pirates have been sailing towards a vast, vacant ocean for days now. Vacant when it comes to islands of course, because otherwise, they faced a number of obstacles, including massive Sea Kings, dangerous currents, even some floating upwards, into the skies, as well as a levitating ball that spew lighting around. Indeed, New World sure was a bizarre and dangerous sea, but the crew, being strong and experienced, could manage just fine. Of course, it was also the fact that their ship, Black Star, was a scientific wonder.
So, as the ship keeps going, an island starts to become visible into the horizon. Wally is sitting on a large chair, at the upper deck, and he is apparently talking with someone via a Den Den Mushi.
Wally: Is that so ? .. So the island's name is .. I see. Interesting .. alright, Gregory, thank you for the information .. indeed, hahaha !!
He then gives the order to Dude to pilot the ship so they will go to that island. After a while, it's more visible, seems to be a tropical island, judging from the trees seen throught Dude's telescope, and there is also an enormous, long and tall pillar or rocks, at the back of the island, it looks like it's a manmade construction, however it is in fact a nature-created object.
Sabres: So, this is where we go now ? After that crappy showy island, we go to a crappy hot one ? This is boring, I want to beat up marines and stupid New World pirates, not wander across coconuts !! Grrraaaaah !
Suigo: Relax .. this island seems interesting .. look ..
Suigo says, and points with his sword, at the pillar, cause there seems to be a flag at the top. Wally asks Dude to inspect the flag, and after some moments, Dude says that it's "a shitty Marine's flag ! Hahahaha !"
Wally: Gregory said that this island's special .. mufufufu, alright, we will go and check it out ! Sabres, Maha, you are both coming with me ! Prepare a boat, guys !
The island's name, Creta Tropica, it holds more mysteries than it seems to have.

Last edited by Shad0w on Fri May 25, 2012 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:29 am

On the island of Creta , there are two main forces which rule. One would be the marine outpost on the island run by Commodore Flinch Grayson , and his force there. A private army of over 300 soldiers were stationed at this outpost, at the eastern side of the island. This group were called the Sleeping Juggernaut squad.

On the western side of the island, laid a village. It was clear to see this village was one that had been peaceful for much years. There was a group of young men and women training and some sparring. There were also very young children training at the side , under the watchful eye of a senior. In the middle of the island was a longhouse with a golden emblem at the door, this was where the village elders resided. This village was known as Okuta. Okuta was where strong warriors were trained and sent to the World Government. The people of Okuta were allowed to stay at the island and receive extra protection from a marine outpost as well in exchange from 10 of Okutas best young warriors. However, despite this, Okuta manage to stay strong and own their own force of about 150 people, all trained in the Okuta martial art.

[[Back at the outpost]]
The man flipped the pen back into sheet and went back to nap on his chair. He had black hair, which was long and messy, along with a marine coat, while wearing sunglasses and shorts. 4 men walked in the door, they all had the emblem of lieutenant on their shirts. One was a very tall man, who had a beard and shaggy blonde hair "Hey boss.... scouts said there was a pirate ship near the coast , can i go rough em up a bit?!!!"

[[Lieutenant Moriss Fleur]]

Another one wore sunglasses, and had two joint katanas which were joint by a chain. He wasnt as tall as Moriss, but he seemed very limber and agile "I wonder whats for dinner....... ohh, Captain, there was a ship on the coast!!!"

[[Lieutant Craig Fulkrum]]

"Oi idiot, listen to the conversation and stop wandering!! BAKA!!!" It was a woman this time, with a scar on her face. She wore a tank top and shorts , along with a cap, she didnt seem to have any weapon.She had green hair.
[[Lieutenant Betty Fritz]]

"Hey sis, chill out on the guy, he has always been like that, besides, i think the commodore is sleeping..." This man also had green hair, but it was shaved into a buzz cut. He had only his rifle on his back, along with another weird looking scope like thing.

[[Lieutenant Buxton Fritz]]

The commodore finally woke up and yawned loudly "Your all super noisy and really annoying when your bored, can you all shut up please?!!!!!"

[[Commodore Alex "Megaton" Rushford]]

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:33 am

Sitting behind the supreme officers of the crew but in front of the goons, Maha was listening to the words of his captain with awe. He was really sticking to his lips and he was waiting for him to speak impatiently. At least that was how he looked like. Ever since he joined, Maha seemed to like listening to Wally's stories, as if there were many things he had to learn from him. After all, that guy was not a guy anybody could play with... The level of danger that Wally possessed was great... And Maha had a lot of things to learn from him, if he wanted to achieve his goals...

"Yes, sir." Maha said with a serious look on his face, completely surprised that he was called by his captain. Apparently, he did not expect his captain to call for his assistance. However, even if he was surprised, he did not show it. Instead, he kept his usual, determined look on his face and he walked forward in order to follow Wally. As he walked, he could listen to a few goons who were whispering to each other "Damn, not him again... What does he have and he's always chosen by the officers all the time?". He could understand that many henchmen were jealous of him... His nobility, though, did not allow him to reply to them. Instead, he kept walking towards Wally in order to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:18 pm

A boat is quickly prepared and is carefully launched into the water, with Wally, Sabres and Maha jumping in. Actually it is more than just a boat, as it appears to have an engine of some sort, and a small control panel as well. Wally sighs as he looks at it, commenting on how Dude just overdoes it in just about any sort of equipment, before he figures out how to operate it, and the boat begins to go towards the island.
Wally: Suigo, keep an eye on those guys, and slice off anyone that comes around hahahaha !!
Sabres turns to Maha and pats his back, thought, due to his sheer size and power, even that "friendly" pat probably hurted alot.
Sabres: Must be feelin proud rookie, huh ? Being around me, the INFAMOUS Damiel Sabres ! Jyahahaha !
The boat goes towards the island, as mentioned above, at a pretty fast pace. There's a small glass of some sort at the top of the engine, and a yellowish thing glows and spins around inside it.
On Black Death, the normal crewmembers seemed to be arguing about things such as "I am the second best rookie member then !" and other nonsense, while Suigo ignores them and simply sits down and reads the newspaper "So there are those pirates around .. I see .." he talks to himself while reading the "wanted" section.

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:40 pm

"Ouch!" Maha said as he felt the hand of Sabres patting him on the back. The simple pat made him move a few meters forward and his back ache as Sabres had strength which was to a different level than a regular human's... That guy was a superhuman. He had such strength that even a "friendly" pat made Maha feel the pain...

"To be honest, Sabres-sama, I believe that this is a great honor for me... I didn't really expect Wally-sama to call for my assistance instead of asking for the assistance of a superior member... And I swear that I will try to prove myself to be worthy of this decision... If anything happens on this island, I am going to use anything I have to assist the crew!" Maha said with a smile on his face. He claimed to be willing to do anything for the crew...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:54 pm

Across at the village of Okuta , there was a buzz of excitement. It was going to be time of the harvest again, when they send 10 of their best young warriors off to join the marines. It was a annual tradition , and one which they had prepared for the whole year. It was an honour to be chosen for this task after all. To protect the village and spread the fear of Okuta martial arts across the world was the ambition of the Okuta martial art. In the elders longhouse there was a meeting taking place between the 5 village heads, these men and women were known as the 5 pillars of Okuta.

The first was a child sitting at the edge of the room. His name was Takuji Fuko , known as a prodigy since the age of 6 , Takuji became a pillar of okuta at the age of 13. He was so talented that the village absolutely refused to send him to fight for the marines believing that Takuji would be vital in running the village. The boy had orange hair and was carrying a chain and sickle at his side.

[[Takuji Fuko "The beheader"]]
[[5th pillar of Okuta]]

The next person sitting down was a considerably old man, he had two katanas on each side and was keeping only one eye on the conversation. He was a reasonably tall man who had scars on his face. "How many kids are ready for the harvest..... they better all be ready, or the marines will complain that our tribute is too low.."

[[Hyoren Kaitani "The cutter"]]
[[4th pillar of Okuta]]

Next to him was a middle aged man with a moustache and many spears by his side. He was a very large man and also very muscular and he was completely bald. "Dont worry Hyoren Ji, me and Mimi picked the best of the crop, they are all up to scratch!!"
[[Goten Kyoku "The Impaler"]]
[[3rd pillar of Okuta]]

There was a girl to the right of the room, she had a bow and many arrows of varying sizes and components on her back. She was very pretty and had red hair. She nodded as Goten spoke these words "Yes, Goten dono is right, we have kept it all up to scratch, they know the basic teachings..... i think they rival even the best rokushiki martial artists..."
[[Mimi Fuko "The long range killer"]]
[[2nd pillar of Okuta]]

In the front stood a young man with long hair and apt muscles. He had jet black hair and a stare that could crush anyone. He had very long and muscular legs and hands. He seemed very well balanced and powerful. The boy was the youngest 1st pillar in the history of Okuta, as well as the most dominant. "Everything is as it should be..... the marines will get what they want, we will go on living on this island as normal....... nothing is out of place....."
[[ Tendo Ryuusai "The breaker"]]
[[1st pillar of Okuta]]

Last edited by nikz200 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:33 am

Sabres looks at Maha, but as he finishes talking, he yawns and pretents to be falling asleep.
Sabres: You talk too much ! DAMMIT !!
Wally: Maha-boy, don't be too offended by Sabres lack of manners, after all, he is a pirate, he doesn't like speeches like these !! Hahaha !
Wally laughs, but it doesnt seem to be a sarcastic laugh, but instead it seems to be with a friendly, teasing tone.
The boat soon arrives at the shore, and the men inside jump out and look towards the inside of the island. A tropical island, filled with tress not seen in many other places.
Sabres yells that they should get towards the pillar and see if there are actually marines there, but Wally nods and shows, pointing, the inside of the island.
Wally: We first explore and see if there's really something of great value, like I was told. Stop whining !
Back to the ship, Suigo seems to be going down, and orders some crewmates to prepare a boat as well. Dude notices and yells at him for leaving like that.
Dude: Where the hell you think you are going, Katana ?! Wally said we stay here and guard the ship.
Suigo: I wanna take a walk .. besides, you are more than capable of protecting those guys.
Saying that, he jumps to the boat.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:36 pm

[[Marine Outpost]]

"Jeez..... im hungry...... oh yeah, lets go find out about that ship sir!!!!" Lieutenant Craig fulkrum exclaimed while outside the outpost. Betty Fritz whacked him along the head "WE ARE ALREADY DONE TALKING TO THE COMMODORE YOU DUMBASS!!!" Morris laughed out loud as Buxton tried to hold back his sister Betty from beating the living hell out of Craig. Craig held his head in pain "Ouchhh... why are you always hitting me..... jeez....." Buxton was using his strength to hold back his sister "Oi, sis, can you please chill out, the commodore said, we should head for the beach to check if anyone is there!!!" Betty finally calmed down as Morris finally said "OK, Buxton and me will go and check the shore, you two go over to Okuta and inquire about this years harvest... hopefully there will be enough tribute for this years harvest...."

[[Okuta village]]
Takuji sat nearby a tree, reminiscing about times that had past in his life. Childhood filled with martial arts was certainly no childhood at all, still Takuji loved his home and this village, he could never bring himself to leave it. Thats why this Takuji felt sorry for the young men or women who were to be picked for this years harvest. They would have to leave home, doomed to serve the marines forever. "You day dream little brother...." Takuji looked up to see Mimi standing on the branch of the tree. Mimi Fuko looked down intently at her little brother "Why is it you always come back to this tree?" Takuji looked away from his sister "This is the tree where father died...... i feel closer to him when i sit here" Mimi sighed "Father is dead Takuji... there is nothing you can do about it... your job as elder is to surpass father, but you refuse to train the older children!!!" Takuji sat up and yawned "Why should i? Especially if they dont want me to? I know they think its a insult for someone so young to become a pillar of Okuta..... at least the smaller ones show respect...." Mimi shook her head as she jumped from the branch of the tree. Sakura flowing in the wind as she landed gracefully "We do not pick the students Taku... we train the younger ones so they may grow into splendid warriors, your teachings can be valuable to them!! Besides, you have more battle experience than they do" Takuji grunted at his sisters attempt to lecture him yet again. A voice suddenly appears from the back "Your sister means well boy... you would do well to learn from her...." Takuji sighed as he realised who this was, it was Hyoren Kaitani, Takuji simply nodded as a form of recognition of the old mans presence. Mimi bowed as Hyoren approached "Hyoren dono... i trust you are ok? What is the matter?" Hyoren then snapped his fingers, two young men came foward, they had pants and tattoos on their bodies which read Okuta. Hyoren then spoke "We received word by den den mushi that there could be a tresspasser... im sending these two scouts to go and find out who it is....." Mimi set up her gear "Say no more Hyoren dono... i will go and join them in this scouting mission.." Hyoren nodded "very well, go and find out who it is.... try not to engage in combat...." The two scouts jumped ahead heading for the shore through the forest. Mimis aura was emitting from her body as she jumped up " Cloud walk...." She was now jumping and kicking in the sky as if she was walking on clouds.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:14 am

Maha looked at the pillar with a face that showed that he was somewhat worried. This place was a New World island and any New World islands were quite dangerous... As a result, the people which would inhabit an island would be dangerous, as well. Seeing the pillar, Maha quickly understood that there were actually a few people on the island. The pillar was in a good shape, so that meant that there were some people around to take care of it. Despite that, though, he did not show his worries. He did not want his captain to get angry at him, after all and most importantly he did not want his captain to misunderstand that he did not trust him.

"So, where do we start first, Wally-sama?" Maha asked his captain and looked at him with a normal look on his face, wondering how himself and his two superior officers would start moving on the island.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:08 am

As the group is walking, Wally starts explaining Maha a very, very bizarre plan of his. Pointing Sabres, who walks ahead of them by a few feet, and has apparently used Life Return, cause he is about 3 feet taller, and more muschular than his already massive stature usually is, he talks.
Wally: Seeing Sabres, what do you immediately notice ? .. that's right, his size and body structure and features make him stand out, right ? He will draw attention to us faster than normal. Now, you may wonder, why would we want to do this. The answer is simple, I WANT them, whoever is here, to find us. Cause those who will find us will surely lead us somewhere. Dont worry, there's no fear that we will be overpowered, trust me.
Sabres: Wally's logic is insane, but I like it, Jyahahaha !!!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:27 pm

The two scouts were amongst the rocks near the shore they noticed a party of people walking. One was a very large man while the other two seemed quite loud and talkative. The first warrior then signalled to his partner to stand down. "We must attack head on.... we are scouts after all...." The other one nodded "Where is Lady Mimi? She wanted to see as well?" The other man stood up and shook his head "Lady Mimi isnt here, we should just proceed by ourselves...." The both of them jumped down and ran to the front of Sabres , Wally and Maha "Intruders.. what business do you have on this island"

Lieutenant Morris was dashing across and finally reached the shore area, he saw a landing party and they were greeted by Okuta warriors. Morris looked at the two warriors before walking foward "Ohhh... you lot reached them first eh? Well good thing... hello there ohhh dark king Wally D Roberto......." Buxton was in another area watching with his sniper rifle, his scope split into three viewers.

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:29 am

His captain was really crazy, in a good way. That guy... He had so much faith and trust to his own strength that he did not hesitate at anything. He would turn himself up in order to be guided through the island. Apparently, that was a strategy that Maha never actually thought to do. Of course, it required a great level of strength so that he would know how to escape but still it was a great plan which could give many good results. As a result, Maha decided to follow it as well.

"I see, captain." Maha said and he kept walking with his superior officers.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:25 am

Wally: I know, this aint exactly a textbook plan, right ? Hahaha !
Wally says, before he and the others are intercepted by both the Okuta scouts and the marine.
Wally: My my, seems I am already known even amongst those seas ? How interesting and pleasant, marine. However .. this isnt what I wanted, now it seems I came across two different "groups", how troublesome, hehe.
Sabres seems to be ready to assault the newcomers, but Wally nods. "No need to rush things, Sabres .. now, marine, what do you want ?" Wally calmly asks.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:49 am

Lieutenant Morris knew it was strange for this pirate not to be attacking, then again, this man was once a powerful being capable of reigning destruction. Morris then spoke "You come with us peacefully... ill take you in to see the commodore... thats how this works...."

The scouts then exclaimed "Wait marine..... we have no qualm with you , but these men must be trialed by Okuta law, or judged by the elders!!!" The other scout then stood steady.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:56 am

Wally puts his hand at the back of his neck and cracks his neck, taking a slightly bored expression.
Wally: Now now, I am having two different opinions here, what should I do ?
Sabres, seeing one of the scouts moving in frond, moves forward and is about to attempt to deliver a powerful punch to sent the man flying, but is, again, stopped by Wally's order "Sabres, don't you think you are overeacting ?" he then nods to Maha "I am curious tho .. Maha-boy, I was told that you took out a "White Fang" so .. I'd like to see your skills against those men."
He then turns to Morris and grins. "Just a moment, marine, then I will do as you said. Besides .. judging from the fact that it's only one of you, I assume you have got to have someone covering your back somewhere .. so no need to make anything rash, huh ? Hahahaha !"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:28 pm

Seeing all the men approaching, Maha realized that it was about time to make his action. Apparently, he should attack those scouts. He had to prove to Wally that he was a great swordsman, a man he could trust. However, after listening to all the words that Wally said, Maha understood that even if he did not want to take on the scouts, he would have to anyway, as Wally commanded him to take them on. With a serious look on his face, the rookie swordsman unsheathed his sword. Then, he pointed with it towards the two scouts who were saying that the three members of the Black Cross Pirates had to be judged. He said with a serious look on his face and a quite scary voice "You inferior beings... You dare to say that the three of us shall be judged? Do you believe that your tribe can establish judgement over the noble pirates of the Black Cross and their soldiers? You are quite pathetic... Noble's Greed!". Afterwards, as soon as Maha spoke his last two words, he started running towards the two scouts with great speed. He was attempting to slash them at the chest in order to take them down and teach them a lesson.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:42 pm

The two okuta scouts both said the same thing at once "Echo walk......" Both men in a matter of a second, seemed to have disappeared. The two of them appeared in different areas. One of the scouts then exclaimed "Ill deal with him.... he seems to be only equal to our second class fighters....." The Okuta scout then rubbed his palms together and threw one of his palms foward, and a red shockwave came forward to try and hit Maha. "Fire Palm!!!"

At a far distance , Mimi watched the ensuing battle, she sighed as she sat on the tree branch "They are already using the principles of Echo and Fire....."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:04 pm

"Argh!" Maha screamed as he got struck by the red shockwave that was launched towards him. Apparently, the rookie pirate was not fast enough in order to dodge the attack. Although he was quick enough to take a glance on the attack, before he completely moved out of the way, he felt the attack striking him and causing him some damage. It was a quite powerful technique. Maha could feel his body aching. He had not taken the whole technique, but he was hit from a big part of the attack and as a result, his body was bleeding... For a second, the swordsman fell down on the ground and he looked at the sky. However, after thinking that his captain placed his trust on him, he slowly got up, prepared to strike back.

"That was powerful..." Maha said, after coughing some blood. "But no matter how much powerful it was, that doesn't change the fact that you are an inferior being. You shall be eliminated!" Maha continued saying and he started running towards the scout once again, saying "Noble's Wrath!" as he attempted to stab him with his katana. Maha was struggling against the enemy.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:07 pm

The scout was partially shocked that he had survived that attack, it would seem that his power wasnt enough for fire palm, he needed to train more. The scout saw the sword attack coming and he then said "Stream!!!!" He moved slowly patting the sword to the side and moving in a motion as if he was dancing away from his attack. "That was stream.... to move as calmly and elegantly as the gentle waters of a river, my reflexes have been honed to move past that obvious attack......"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:14 pm

"That was nice, even for a petty barbarian of a wild tribe." Maha commented in order to anger the scout and make him lose his temper so that he would not be calm enough to move calmly and elegantly anymore. "I can make you an offer. I am pretty sure that I am going to defeat you in the battle and as soon as I do, I will kill you with all my heart... However, as I don't want to fight, I am suggesting you to surrender and accept your fate... I am giving you the option to become my slave and so, Wally-sama's slave, as well. So, what do you say, filthy barbarian? Will you accept my offer?" Maha said while jumping backwards and sheathing his sword back to its sheath. Maha was acting very strangely... It seemed that he was provoking the scout for some reason.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:18 pm

The scout looked disgusted at this proposition "You dare insult the brave warrior clan of Okuta.... you are a common outsider who will die by my hand!!!!" The scout put his palms together "RAPID FIRE PALM!!!!" He stood in place and fired multiple red shockwaves, trying to overwhelm Maha. The other scout shook his head "That fool!!! Why is he using his best move NOW!!???"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:27 pm

"Well, well, well..." Maha said and smirked as he looked at the scout, while he spoke. It seemed that by angering him, Maha had actually achieved something. He made the scout attack recklessly, as he wanted, so that he would get to examine his movements and understand the ways he attacked. This unique technique was something that Maha never got to see before and he was intrigued by it. As a result, he was reluctantly battling for quite a while, so that he would get to examine it and understand how it functioned and worked.

"You just gave out yourself." Maha said. "I really wanted you to become my personal slave... Who knows... One day, you might actually have the honor of serving under my nobility." he completed. Then, he started jumping out of the ways of the shockwaves. As the scout was angered and disgusted, Maha could actually see through his actions and what he would do. As a result, he predicted from the start the way he would attack and so he started jumping away from the shockwave attacks, dodging them in the end.

"Is that all you can do? Can't you really do anything in close combat?" Maha said with a smirk on his face, while pointing towards the man with his sword. Maha was up to something. He was not attacking for a reason.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:36 pm

The scout was angered now, dashing towards Maha, not using his technique. The scout then crashed his palm right in front of Maha "Fire Palm!!!! Die you insolent outsider!!!!" The other scout just watched and so did Mimi from afar.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:45 pm

"Hmph. I see..." Maha said with a smile on his face, as the scout started running in front of him, clearly preparing to strike him with a shockwave from the front. That was something that was quite predictable. It looked like everything went perfectly, so far. The only thing that was left for Maha was to find the best chance to strike... And this was one of those chances. As the man was about to launch the attack with the palm, Maha swiftly jumped above him as he reached him, dodging the attack, and landed behind the scout. Then, without looking backwards, he unsheathed his sword and attempted to pierce through his body. He only hoped that his attack worked.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:58 pm

The attack pierced through the scouts body. The scout groaned in pain as he fell. Suddenly there was movement and the scout was picked up by the other scout.The other scout landing behind Maha with the injured scout "You are a good fighter swordsman.... but do not be fooled..... we are merely scouts... we only know 3 principles of Okuta... those who know the full 6 will bring destruction upon the enemy......."

Morris then spoke "enough.... if you persist to fight, i will join as well... and believe me, you dont want me joining......." The marine spoke truly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)   Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Creta Tropica Island Arc (Open to Nik, Max-sama & Rodo)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next