One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:31 pm

(Spa)
Mallory have Red her 100 dead puppydog smile. "Why isnt my Dear Red. Still winning the hearts of men and digging there graves I hope..."

Reacting to Red's question Mallory put one arm around her leaning closer and said.
"We have all the hostages darling little Red.. Now we just need to make an appearance and the mine. Kill this little brat & anyone who grows a pair after that. Then well have our own mine up and running."

(SIlver Mine)
The two teams had been mineing for awhile when on of the miners took the planted Silver nuggets to the forman. "Um sir? There was sothing strange about where we found these?"

The forman frowned "what is it boy spit it out

The Miner gulped "well you se the these fine nugget's seemed to have been pushed into the surface of the wall by somthng. We dug serval feet past said point to confirm that... We also found Footsteps on the ground. When we got there. One can only wonder why someone would fine the silver and then leave it there for us to find."

After hearinfg this information the Forman yelled in fury. "Those damn bitches!" The miner frowned what sir?"

"TThose new woman spening silver in the town must have planted the silver to mess with us... Get the men tell them where puling out."

The young minor rushed to gather the men & woman mineing within the Silvermine.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:02 pm

Red smirked, wrapping her arm in turn around her Captain's waist and leaning against the other woman's shoulder.
"Naturally. You wouldn't believe the kind of fun that I had whilst I was "distracting" the tailor's son."

The navigator looked to the supposed "brat", taking him by the scruff of his neck and cocking an eyebrow. "Wouldn't it be better to keep this little twerp alive...for leverage, I mean?" She wrinkled her nose.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:45 pm

(Spa)
Mallory Sighed at Ramira. "Hey we cant wait for you forever meet us by the silvermine..."

Listening to Red Mallory yellowEyes glistened in the light. "I bet you did my fine navigator Hehehe... No Red We are going to slay him infront of the miners We have the town hostage is they are foolish enough to fight back then we kill the kid and threaten to kill the others.... Alright lets go."

(Silver Mine)
Mallory Lead the way to the silver mine just in time. As The forman and the miners where just about to leave.

"Attention Miners Of Boulder Gash!!!!! We are holding the town for random! We have your friends and families. DO anything about that and I'll gut them all myself!"

The Miners started to get angry. The Foreman spoke out for them. "You stupid Bitch!!!! You tricked us into hard labor and now your threatening us? What's keeping me from me & my miner's from driving these Picks into your cold Hearts?"

Mallory Smiled in delight. "This!!!!..." The Boy Who was wrapped in Mallory's Shadow was lifted into the Air by Her Shadow. Mark started to scream & cry in panic.

"Shadow Invasion!' Mallory's shadow entered down Mark's throat and down into his stomach. Which slowly started to tear the boy up from the inside. Controlling Mark's body through the shadow The Little boy crept closer and closer to the miners. Shadowy spikes could be see puncturing from his body. All mark could do was Squeal cry as he tugs on the foreman's Shirt.

"Shadow Explosion!" The Shadow created multiple Shadow Spikes in key points on Mark's body which made him literal explode all over The Foreman. The Blood & guts stain's the man's clothes as well as splattering on some other miners.

Mallory voice boomed out. "Now you fucking assholes if you don't was us to torture your friends and family You will keep working in our silver Mine. It will take 500 pounds to free your friends and Family. Or We could fight right now And I can kill all of you and then have fun with the others your choice! Fight Back & suffer & Die? Or Work in the Mines and Save the Town and Become HERO'S! Decide Now!"

The Foreman was still a little dramatized as he saw the boy explode in front of his eyes. The miners were still angry but if a fearful kinda way now.
The Foreman slowly stood up... "Fine well do it.... Just Dont kill anymore.....God Help us!"

(TIME SKIP 1 week goes by. )
That week the miners put there all into mining the silver mine. They desperately tried there all. To acquire the Silver need to free there town. They where lucky enough to find an additional 200 pounds deep within the mines. However they where not able to fulfill there quota. A Group of citizen's tried to flee but where abrupt executed by the Black Brothel.

Now The Foreman & Three of His men enter the Black brothel Base. Offering the Silver in front of Mallory Maru & The Black Brothel they hoped for mercy & understanding.

Mallory watched with dull interest. "It seem's you dont care enough about your friends & your town.... I'll tell you what Foreman... I'll let you and 1 of my hostages Leave this town."

The foreman angrily replied. "Those mines have run dry for years where lucky to get that much from them."

Mallory Used a shadow blade to chopped off Old Fred's senile head. As the bloody gaged head rolled across the floor mallory spoke up in a harsh tone.
"Running out of choices foreman... Only 4 left who will you save? The Beloved Old Spa Owner Martha? The Fat tub of Lard Mr Randall? Maybe you will be noble and Save the Pregnant woman Kylee? or will you take the lustful Catherine?"

The Foreman panicked he didnt want to have anyone else killed and the chance to save his own life was presented he would take it and save who ever he could. "I Choose Kylee The foreman said" In his mind he would be saving two lifes for the price of one. Then they would leave together and call forth the justice of the marines.

However Mallory Lunatic eyes glazed over as she removed the gag from Kylee. "Omg thank you so much forman you saved me & my baby.

Mallory became very cold as she smiled eviliy. "No my Dear he said he would choose you not your baby...."
Fear crept into Kylee "No you cant dont go near me!" Kyle screamed at the top of her lounges

The foreman shouted angrily What the hell this wasnt part of the deal you cant do this!"

Mallory's show engulfed her arm as she plunged her arm into the woman's birth canal. Kylee Screamed in pain
"No omg please my baby will be do in another week stop nooo!"
Mallory squeezed the infant with in her belly untill she squished it. Feeling the little ones heart beat stop she planted a shadow in the dead baby just for some extra fun later on.

"There Now you too can leave but foreman before you go I'll be take ing that left arm of your's"
With her shadowly arm and ripped his left arm out of the socket. 'The foreman yelled in agony. Almost passing out from pain and shock he kept it together. as the torn muscles from hsi shoulder bleed profusely.

Slowly The Foreman & Kylee left with tears in there eyes Kylee was dripping blood onto the floor as she slowly walked with the foreman totally mortified & traumatized.

Turning to the rest of her Crew Mallory spoke with excitement. "My Black Brothel!!! It is now time to Show Boulder Gash Who we really are! Take you time here and kill the remaining hostages if you like. Or go out on the town and reek havoc! I dont care how you do But I want the everyone to be dead by sun down. Make sure you decorate the town in there remains while your at it. If you choose to spread a little mercy. Maybe sure they are horrible disfigured & maimed Let them see the Horrors of the Black brothel with there Own eyes so they may spread the Name Of The Black Brothel for all to hear!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:43 pm

Ramira heard Mallory comment and start to leave the spa and get herself going to the silvermine.

1 Week Timeskip

Ruzio sit on the chair nearby while holding the string to Razenga's collar. She listen and watch slowly at thing that happen to see how evil did Malloryhave gone to. She watch all the action as she amaze by the way Mallory's act. It seem like you've grown more scary, huh? Ramira commenton on Mallory's action as she smile to herself.

Ramira heard that the time have come and now it's time to kill all the people on the town, she was excited. It's been quite a long time since she's been on action escpecially toward the whole town while showing no mercy. The Kama that was hang at her waist was howling for blood after she killed those guy who are playing hero. Her spikey glove that she kept it in her purse the whole time aren't going to stay still either.

Out of Ramira, there is one more that are more excited then her. It's her Pet, Panther...Razenga. It's now opening it mouth licking it lip. Razenga have the ability to listen human language...or either talk but Ramira didn't allow it totalk because it ain't cute. If you want blood that bad... Ramira said as she take off the string to Razenga's collar. Let's get wild said Ramira. Ramira wear a blade on the Panther's front leg. How strange? How did you expect a panther to use a blade? Either to talk human language or listen? This Panther was a special one. Ramira start to follow the panther slowly while the Panther are rushing it way through.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:04 pm

(MIssion Kill Everyone)
1)The Granet owner Marcell,His waitress Daniel & 7 npc kitchen staff
2)The Blooms Banequet Owner Charles surrounded by 10npc servers & kitchen staff
3)Gift shop owner Kevin
4)Market Owner's Wife Old Wendy
5)Spa employees Martha's Her Grandson Mike 17 years old, and the twins 6)Bethany and Heather 20 years old.
7)The Remaining Miner's which include Timothy the son of Mr Randall & 20 Npc miners
8)Grandma & Grandpa Stewart and 5 grandchildren at stewarts farm
9)The Bakery Make your own npc's
10)The General StoreMake your own npc's
11)Town Militia 10 Men gather to fight the black brothel Make up your own Npc's But please try not to 1 hit them they are the town's last hope after all
12)Remaining Hostages. Spa Owner Martha, Tailor shop owner Mr Randall,The Granet's Waitress Catherine.
13)Remaining citizen's There are about 10 remaining building's with families of 4.You can make up your own npc's

A Reminder you dont have to kill everyone remember you can spare 1 or 2 people each as long as you maim them & utterly disfigure them beyound repair to tell our nightmare.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Red watched as Mallory obliterated the foetus with the same kind of lethargic indifference that she had watched her kill the small boy with.
To be honest, she had become rather numb to this kind of cruelty. At first, the sadistic tendencies of her crewmates had disturbed her, but after time, she found herself caring less and less until eventually, a kind of sadism had grown in her too.
Every time she watched someone die, she concentrated on the beauty of her sister doing the killing or on her own personal demons.

Her rage at the Marines for killing her parents in their innocence.
Her rage at her father for never accepting her as a daughter.
Her rage at fate for claiming the life of her older brother.
Her rage at Smatch, the only man she’d ever truly came close to loving, for leaving her.

It was all the same, Red had decided.
True love did exist in her mind but maybe it was out of her reach by a bit too much. Besides, who would ever want a demon thief like her at this stage anyway, even with her looks?
Reiko Fujiwara listened to her Captain’s orders and smirked faintly, her scarlet lips gleaming and her signature red curls shaking as she rolled her shoulders.

“Very well, Captain Mallory. I won’t disappoint you.”
The Black Brothels were her family now. Grandma was her dear granny, the girls were her sisters and Mallory was as good as her mother- even if there were times when Red felt a sickening kind of idol-love for the one that she called captain.

Immediately, she stormed down into the mines, drawing her Kurenai whip from her belt, lashing the long metal cable along the walls of the cave to drop sharp stalactites upon anyone who happened to be lounging in a cavern and not working.
When she’d finished setting tremors, Red used her Devil Fruit power and became invisible, creeping around the caverns and taking out the terrified miners like a phantom, whispering her attack:
“Hissatsu...crimson constriction...
in their ears before crushing their throats with her metal whip and dumping them aside in the rocks.
In her mind, they each became marine soldiers or people who had disappointed her in the past...soon, slaughtering almost became like a kind of therapy.

It wasn’t her favourite kind of therapy though and soon Red became dangerously bored with simply whipping and strangling random workers.
She smirked wide when she spotted a particularly attractive miner in a tunnel and tucking her whip around the hook of her belt, she became visible again and sauntered over to him.

“Hey,” Red purred softly, coming over and abruptly taking the pick from his hands, tossing it aside. “You don’t look too busy at the moment. Do you mind helping me with something? It’s important.” Red leaned against the wall of the cave, looking up into his eyes with a glossy, blue gaze. She’d decided to use seduction rather than force first...just to see if flirting got her anywhere. If not, she’d just have to use the handle of her whip once again, to get what she wanted.

If he refused, he would die.
If he complied with her wishes and kept her happy...well she'd let him live with the scars at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:19 am

The Miner's started to panic some invisible force was strangling them.
Some men with less courage then the other started to run deeper into the mine because people were being choked to death towards the front of the mine they only logically ran the other way.They screamed

"This place is haunted ahhh!" "Omg Its A Ghost!"

The attracive miner sighed in relieaf seeing red "Whew you scared me there miss. " Stareing into her eyes the man seemed to forget the strange epidemic in the mine. Somwhat hypnotised by her looks he said.

"Sure miss I can help you out. What do you need?"

Meanwhile Timothy was gathering the miners deeper into the cave. "Dont you guys know whats going on? Those woman from earlier are Pirates! The Forman told me everything. We need to organize and fight back. They cant beat all of us lets go men!"

Timothy led the group of angry/fearful miners. Timothy saw red talking to one of the Miners stopping he said.

"Oh its you Red Thank god your safe. There are pirates here you need to be carful Stick with us and well keep you safe."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Red rolled her eyes at the men’s superstitions and then abruptly narrowed them when her newly captured“prey” was suddenly out of her grasp, thanks to Timothy’s interventions.
Ah, but here was her pure little friend from before.
Her lips suddenly curved into a smirk once more as her eyes traced Timothy’s body again, swiftly deciding that maybe she could have some fun after all.

The best part was that none of them seemed to realise that she was in fact, one of the pirates and milking that information for all it was worth, Red immediately put on the facade of an innocent damsel in distress.
“Oh no!” she gasped, trying her hardest to look terrified. “Oh please, Timothy! I’m so happy to see you! Even though I carry this whip around, it’s just to intimidate potential attackers...I’m really a terrible fighter!” she lied. “Please protect me, Timothy!”
She ran into his arms and embraced the younger man, pressing herself up against him, once more. “Mmm...I have an idea. You should go deeper into the cave for a moment- away from the group. Hide near the rocks at the back and maybe you could take the horrible pirates by surprise...”
Red let the other men run ahead and then smiled to Timothy, trying to pretend that she had gotten a sudden streak of bravery. “Maybe I can scout ahead and see if there’s anyone coming, with the others...don’t come out until I return to you, alright?”
And with that, she kissed Timothy’s cheek and hurried after the crowd of men.

However, as soon as she was out of Timothy’s eye and earshot, Red grinned evilly, pulling her whip from her belt, letting the long metal cable fall to the floor.
It was time to paint the walls of this cave, a shade of red as beautiful as her hair.

She chased after the men, suddenly lashing her whip out at full speed.
“Hissatsu! Vermillion Slice!”
Red twirled the whip around as gracefully as a ribbon dancer, the cable possessing the speed and force to slice through any flesh within its radius, cutting through any bones that got in its way.
As blood spatter started to stain the shining rocks around her, Red’s smile only became more and more maniacal.
In her mind, they still bore the faces of all those whom she had never taken revenge on in her past and watching their tattered limbs scatter across the cave-floor gave her all kinds of sick satisfaction.
She was deaf to their screams and if any of them tried to run, she pursued them invisibly, often making them feel safe and then attacking when it was too late for them to retaliate.
Reiko Fujiwara was a dirty fighter, through and through.

When Red returned to Timothy, however, she had deliberately cut into her own arm and rubbed dust in her eyes to make herself cry, her clothes soaked in blood (though it wasn’t really all of her own). “Oh Timothy,” she whimpered falsely. “It’s terrible. Those pirates killed all the men in the chamber. I only barely got away!” She sniffed. “I’m so scared. I don’t want to leave the cave alone...do you think...maybe you could take me to your father’s shop with you? I don’t want to be any trouble...” Red let another fake tear roll down her face. “But I don’t want to be alone either.”
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:35 am

(Silver Mine)
Timothy gasped. "Omg what did they do to your arm Red!" Timothy ripped the sleave of his shirt abnd used it to banadge up Red Wound.

Timothy started to get Angry. "Those Damn Pirates I need to stop them! I cantlet them get away with this!" After hearing Red's request he started to rethink his last statement.

"I should probally Get you to safety first... Yes Our Tailor Shop will be a safe place to hide for now... Comeone Red!"

Timothy grabbed the Hand attacked to the uningured arm and lead her out of the mine towards his father's Shop.

"I hear there still holding father hostage I must save him damnit!" Timothy started to feel powerless agasint the immanate threat as he saw the bloodstained mine walls and the dead bodies of his comrades.

(Dandale Harbor)
The 1 Armed foreman finally maid it to the Harbor with Kylee who fell to her knees indespaire . "That monster she killed my baby!" The Foreman tried to comfort Kylee. "Hurry we must contact the Marines Then we might be able to save your husband and the rest of the town."
Kylee wiped her tears and continued.

Entering the postal office they convinced the postal worker they had an a Emergency. After all such a crazy story woulndt have been belived.

As The Foreman Called the marines somthing strange started to happen to Kylee and somthing was kicking her from the inside.
"Omg our baby's still alive thank.....Owwww! what the..."

The Zombie fetus clawed its way out of Kylees stomach and jumped out at the foreman. Kylee fainted from sheer horror. As the Postman Puked.

The foreman had to drop the snail phone and quicvkly pulled out his knife as he struggled with the dead fetus that taked him to the ground. Clawing at his face he put out the formans left eyes and bite his throat as he managed to knife the undead fetus to dead.

The Foreman Mike Calvery (LOL yes just now after all this time im tell you his name dont judge =P) Picked up the snail phone in a terrified and painful voice spoke to the marine opperator.

"Bouldergash needs marine assistance i repeat we need aid. MOnster demons... No thats not right I mean Pirates pwerful ones with Strange powers are destroying our village! Please send help we all gonna die........"

Mike Calvary chocked to death on his own blood. The Postal worker came to and found Kylee to be dead as he picked up the snail phone to tell the marines what happend.

The Responce was. "Three Days We should be there well lay a trap on the Ocean for them... Dont worry they will not survive."

The Postal Worker lost his lunch & his breakfast. Wanting to wake up from this strange nightmare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:48 am

Razenga, the pet stopped in front of a building which likely a living house. It stopped and think...shoudl it barge in or do a polite knock. Thing won't be easy if he knock so the betterway was barging in. It step back a little preapring his sharp claw and power to barge through the gate and surprise the people inside. Razenga start to pace foward in a very fast panther's speed while showing it sharp teeth, ready for some bloody meal. Razenga barge through the door making it fall. It glare at the people who was in there. An old guy, a man, a woman and a guy.

Razenga calm himself. Are there any blood for sell? said Razenga. The sound rather creepy and big sound. It's been a long time since Razenga spoke. The people was surprised because how could a Panther speak human language. The blade in it hand shine to the old man's eyes as it dash toward the old man and jump to bite the old man in the neck. Blood came flowing through like water. Razenga scracth through the old man chest which make it able to see his inner part. "Next prey please"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:59 am

(Villager's House Razenga!)
The Blood form the old man's Neck splattered all over the Panther as his The Woman cried & Screamed in pure terror.

As the man grabbed a wood choping axe an attempted to slash at the Panther. "You Damn Devil Cat youll pay for that!"

Meanwhile the Guy tried to escort The Panicy woman outside and get as far away as they could get.

(Spa)
Aqua grabbed Martha From the Hotel and planted her at the Spa she untied her and hide behind her. She intened to trap Her grandchildren Mike and the twins Bethany and Heather. They where suppose to be reporting to work soon. Aqa will use Martha to lure them in a false sense of saftey and then pounce.

Injecting some Paralizing poison into Martha she stood there motionless unable to move or speak. "The Perfect trap...." she whispered to her self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:16 am

Razenga heard the word that the man say, Razenga quickly glare at the man and try to replied the offense with a slice. It slice the man's two leg apart using it blade. Meawhile, Razenga was slicing the man leg with the blade, a Kama was seen flying fiercly into the guy's forehead making the axe in his hand fall down. From the house's entrance, Ramira stood within a rather geumpy face but the hair hide all her eyes's expression. How dare, you're trying to hurt my belove Pet? You wouldn't have enough life to pay me. Ramira said with an angry voice. She activate her Shadow Boot. You're trying to hurt my favorite thing so i would hurt your lover too. Razenga catch up with me! Ramira said as she dash very fast since Shadow Boot allow the wearer to have 3x speed they once was. She's heading for the woman and the guy.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:43 pm

Red blinked at his helplessness, tilting her own head for a moment. This kid was so blind. He hadn't got a clue what he was getting himself in for and didn't seem to grasp the danger he was in. One of the very pirates who had endorsed his father's kidnapping was standing right next to him.
The navigator took a moment to make a quick plan in her head before taking his hand and lacing his fingers with hers.

"Don't worry, Timothy," she purred reassuringly, trying to lull him into a false sense of security. "The authorities will get your father back. There's nothing you can do about it for now...unless you want to die a painful death at the hands of those horrid pirates."
She smiled at him gently, though there was still a threatening glint in her eyes. "You're a wonderful doctor." She gestured to the makeshift bandage on her arm. "Come on. Let's go and get to safety for now..."

The minute that they were inside the door of the shop, Red abruptly closed it and locked it up, smirking to herself. "Now no one can get in...or out."
Red walked over to Timothy and put her arms around him, pretending to cry a little. "Oh Timothy, I'm so, so scared..." she whispered. "Kiss me all better?"

She looked up at him from under her eyelashes and before he could respond, she forced her lips up against his, kissing him fiercely and not giving him a second to breathe.
Red ended up hauling him over to the service desk, pushing him down so that he lay on it and straddling his hips, grinning like a Cheshire Cat once he was trapped beneath her.

"Now, baby, I have a bit of a naughty little secret to tell you...but I need you to be a good boy and not do anything stupid when I tell you." She drew the whip from her belt slowly, one of her hands coming up to remove her jacket and to toss it to the floor. "You see, Timothy. I lied about two things, I'm afraid. One, I'm not really a useless fighter..."
She leaned up close to him. "And two, I'm actually a pirate..."

Before he could answer, she crushed her lips against his again and then bit down on his lower lip hard before saying. "Now, I like you, Timothy. So if you want to live, you'd better do as I say...because if you're mean to me..." She pulled the whip taut between her two hands. "Well, it's not like I couldn't find another man to have fun with..."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:10 pm

(Villager's House Ramira & Razenga!)
The man roared in agony as his leg's where lices off from uder him. Then squealed in pain as he fell on his balls and passed out from pain and loss of blood.

The Guy named John stopped and stood infront of Ramira giving the woman time to flee to a neighbor's house.John tried to pulled out his knives and stab at Ramira's throat and stomach as she sped towards him.

(Red & Timothy)
Timothy thought about Red's word's. "I guess your right red the authority's should be able to save pop's."

Timothy Blushed at Red's Complement. And nodded in agreement as they ran towards the Tailor Shop. Timothy have Red a strange look when she said that but then figured he was over thinking it.

Red's beauty made Timothy forget about the pirates as he wrapped his arms around Red and kissed her. As Red hauled him over to the Service desk timothy pushed the miscellaneous items off the desk. Her Hips made him very happy as he smiled at Red. "Your the girl of my dreams"

However Timothy heart had crushed as Red told him the truth.
"What!? That cant be True Red tell me your kidding!"

Timothy was intoxicated when Red bite his lower lip and pressed herself closer to him. Timothy didnt know what to do he was conflicted. He liked Red so much after all she was his first. But It was because of Red and Her crew everyone he ever knew were being slaughtered. He didnt like how easily she mentioned another man and he certainly didnt want to die.

She he didnt have any weapons he decided to let Red DO what ever she wanted to him. Tears rolled down Timothy's eyes.

(Spa)

As one of the 20 year old Twin's Bethany entered the Spa she waved at Her grandmother. "Hey grandma i'm glad to see you back from your vacation.... Grandma?" Bethany rushed over to Martha to notice she wasnt able to move but still breathing.

"Mike! Heather! Something's wrong with Grandma Martha!"
As Her little brother Mike & Her twins sister Heather rushed towards Martha. Aqua Used "Water Step!" And sped towards the door and locked it.[
The twin girls screamed as Mike shouted "WHo the hell are you!?"

Aqua Smiled with merriment. "Your executioner boy..."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:15 am

You must have been kidding me...Know your place. Ramira said as she run and suddenly stop. It's really are irritating her. It really aren't good to just charge off recklessly and wound herself. It's not so good to stay here either and let the women find her way out. Problem have came up because of the guy. It's her obstacle...and she hate obstacle. You know i've just killed some people for being my obstacle. Move now!! Wait...it's too late. The king of hell want you Ramira said coldly as she grip both her kama tightly dashing to John witout activating Shadow Boot...she want to keep her distance away from the guy.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:04 pm

(Ramira Vrs John The Streets)
John didnt falter. He started to sprint towars Ramira with his knifes.
"You came to our town and killed everyone I cared about no! I will nto move This ends now!!!!!"

John attempted to gut Ramira and puncture her left brest.

(Aqua Reak's Havoc in the Spa)
Aqua Sped past the two twins as the Slash off there head with a clean cut. There blood gushed all over the room as Aqua start to suck blood in from there neck holes. "Hmmm The tase of blood is so wonderful! Yess yess YESSSS!!"

Mike paniced as tears flooded forom his eyes runing deeper into the spa he found a shotgun. Loading it he hide behind a massage table ready to blow holes into Aqua if she presued him. "Daminit! he silently curse. Grandma....My Sisters... Ill kill that bitch!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:11 pm

She tied some chain on one of her Kama. Chain Karma! said Ramira as she throw one of her Kama toward John while having Chain attached. It go for John's left chest and it didn't go straight either...a curve throw. She thought that a curve throw will make her enemy have hard time dodging it. While throwing it, Ramira dash toward John with her Shadow Boot...really really quick.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:34 pm

John saw the chain coming and tried to doge to the left however the moment the Chain Krama curve throw changed course it twisted around his right side which wrapped around his body tieing him up. The blade stabbed his chest as it finished wrapping him.

John yelled in pain as he started to feel cold he was tieghed up and had a balde in his chest. It pure agony as he screamed at Ramira in rage.
"Damnit You whore!!!!"

(Spa Aqua)
After finishing with the woman Aqua Started to slice Martha up into tiney peices "Hmm take that you old skank hahahaahahahahahahahaha!"

Smelling mikes fear and sweat she closed in on him. Aqua tossed a chair at him. Hideing in the dark cornor Mike fired at the chair thinking the fishwoman was rushing him. The chair exploded in splintes as it scattered across the room. Useing water step aqua appeared on Mikes right side and kicked the shotgun away from him with massive force.

Picking him up by his neck Aqua SMiled with her teeth. "Squeezing the air out of him she whispered. "I Think ill have fun with you hehehehehehe!'
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:18 pm

Red glowered down at the younger man, suddenly feeling quite seething in the wake of his tears.
She was offering him the chance to live, wasn’t she?
How ungrateful he was!
She raised an eyebrow, stroking his cheek with one hand and unbuttoning her shirt with the other as she cooed. “Oh Timothy, Timothy, Timothy...I like you...I didn’t lie about that. It’s just that,” she explained as she tossed her shirt to the floor. “I’m looking for real love, believe it or not.” She grabbed his wrist and put his hand over the tattoo on her shoulder. “And this rose is a sign of my commitment to finding it. Unfortunately, the kind of man I’m looking for is one who is ruthless...fierce...commands me...betters me...could defeat me in battle...but could still make me feel like the treasure that I clearly am...in short, not your type, baby.”
She leaned forward and licked the tear from his cheek, placing a soft kiss on his lips before straightening and continuing to disrobe them both. “However, I do deem you worthy to have fun with me...and you should count yourself lucky for that because I’m no mere slut, Timothy. I only play with men of a certain calibre.”
Red beamed almost tauntingly to him. “And guess what? You made the grade!”
She laughed softly and leaned down to his ear. “I understand you. Really I do. See those burn marks on my arms?” she whispered as she fumbled with his belt. “My father was a blacksmith. After my brother drowned, he trained me to be a blacksmith too...and he was set on me becoming a blacksmith too...just like your daddy was set on you being a tailor too...” She sat up on him, winking. “Well don’t worry, honey. After today, that won’t be a problem anymore...”

Red left the shop almost an hour later, leaving Timothy behind, the young man alive as she had promised but now with slash marks all over his arms, legs and chest.
It would be a while before those scars faded, if they ever did at all.
The mental scars, Red was certain, would never fade.

Without a care in the world as she buttoned her shirt back up again, Red headed down to the spa, already noting from the screams and cackles that her sister Aqua had probably gotten to work down there.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:30 pm

(Tailor Shop with Red)
Timothy stood there silent. He couldnt bare to talk. He loved Red but hated her at the same time. It felt like his head would explode any moment. The pain from her whips scared his as he lay there still as he silently cried.

(Spa with Aqua)
Aqua Proceed to slice off Mike's arms and legs. Useing a candle she carterized The Wounds. Puching his face untill he woke up Aqua roceed to have her way with him. He yelled in pain and fear. "You bitch you chopped off my arms and legs arrrgg!" Aqua bite off his tounge as she continued her fun. Finishing she stood up. "So small..So dissapointing..."

Mike squired around on the floor with the untmost look of agony and dispare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:24 am

While running, Ramira noticed that her attack have hit successfully. She smiled. Like i said, i hate obstacle...and when i hate something... said Ramira with an evil smile. She stopped and pull her chain strongly, because she knew that the Kama have dig inside hisbody somehow, and when she pull the chain, the pain will increase. She sheathe the Kama which on his left hand, and put it back in her purse. She hold the chain with her left hand while taking out a pair of gloves. She wear the gloves in both hand then dash to John quickly, while getting near she jump up and attemp to punch John in the face. The glove was spiky, filled with sharp material.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:00 am

When Ramira pulled her chain with made John spin like a screaming top. Right before the bleeding dizzy man fell to the ground Ramira's quick spiky steel punch connected with his face. Pushing his nose up into his braian and leaving holes all over his once goodlooking face.

The Dead man was hit with such force he crashed into a garbage can leaving a dent.

(Outside Spa)
As Aqua Finished with the spa employees she walked outside to find Red.
"Oh hi red! Hope your having as much fun as I am hehehehe =) Wanna help me with the milita gathering?"

Aqua was hoping to have some fun with her as she looked at Red with Bug Bright pleading Pink eyes.

(Stewarts Farm)
Meanwhile Mallory Arrived at the Stewarts farm. The Grandfather stood in his rocking chai with a shotgun while his 5 grandkids surrounded him with rifles and pistols. Inside Gradma looked out the window with a worried look.

Thinking to herself ("Heheheheh Your all going to Fuckin Die mohahahaha")

(MIssion Kill Everyone)
1)The Granet owner Marcell,His waitress Daniel & 7 npc kitchen staff
2)The Blooms Banequet Owner Charles surrounded by 10npc servers & kitchen staff
3)Gift shop owner Kevin
4)Market Owner's Wife Old Wendy
5)Spa employees Martha's Her Grandson Mike 17 years old, and the twins 6)Bethany and Heather 20 years old.
7)The Remaining Miner's which include Timothy the son of Mr Randall & 20 Npc miners
CoolGrandma & Grandpa Stewart and 5 grandchildren at stewarts farm
9)The Bakery Make your own npc's
10)The General StoreMake your own npc's
11)Town Militia 10 Men gather to fight the black brothel Make up your own Npc's But please try not to 1 hit them they are the town's last hope after all
12)Remaining Hostages. Spa Owner Martha, Tailor shop owner Mr Randall,The Granet's Waitress Catherine.
13)Remaining citizen's There are about 9/10 remaining building's with families of 4.You can make up your own npc's
[b]

Last edited by Unholy on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:07 am

Ramira watch as the guy got thrown away with some serious injury for a normal manlike him. She does warn her after all, weakling should learn their place. You won't reach the moon, so don't try to do anything ridiculous, if you did, you will suffer from a miserable thing. That's what Ramira thought. As Ramira start to pace foward, she heard a sound and when she turn back, it came out to be Razenga. Oh Razenga! I've done killing this guy here. Let's get going, for that woman. said Ramira to Razenga. The panther nodded asthey start to pace foward.

Ramira able to keep trace with the Woman thank to Razenga's sniffing ability. She arrive at another building, similar to the last one. She found it irritating because the womanhave sheltered in a place that peopl avoid of her. Going in recklessly would have been a crazy thing to do. Ramira have come up with a plan. She will go to knock at the door to have people attention and aware of the door whole having Razenga jump from the window and attack the, from the back. It was quite a simple plan, indeed...but with their speed and teamwork...you can't judge what'sgoing to happen.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:32 pm

(Ramira second house)
Inside the woman frantically told the 4 male roommates what had happened.
Sam who was a killer marks men grabbed his pistols from the vounter. While Fredrick who was a skilled Fencer grabbed his fencing blade. The Fat lazy one named Joe just picked up a 2by4 while the nerdy one named alferic Jumped into his mechanical battle suit to do battle.

All four of these men stood anxiously on the other side of the door awaiting Ramira.

(Stewarts Farm)
Meanwhile Mallory used 'Shadow Ravens!' transforms her Doppelwoman into a myriad of balls. These balls then turn into a flock of Ravens swarmed over The gun happy family that fired at the Raven's
"What the hell is wrong with those birds!"

"Raven Nightmare!" Her Ravens turned into shadow Nightmare versions of the Granfather and Grandmother. In the Dark is was hard to see who was who as the elderly shadow's hacked and stabbed the children. The grandfather blew a hole through one of the Shadows which then seprated back into Ravens..

"Raven Needles!" All the shadow Raven's turned into hundreds of sharp ass needless Which skewered the survivors. Once everyone was dead Mallory Entered the how to find a screaming fanatic Grandmother.

"Sorry I had to rush things miss but you see we have a lote of work to do And I cant be happened by boring folk such as yourself."

Ina twiling motion mallory Slices the grandmothers neck in such a way where it would take her 10 minutes to bleed to death. Dragging her but the the edge of her dress she toss her out onto the porch with her dead faimily as she tossed there corpses onto her. Mallory left the Grandmother who silently cried trying to push her dead loved ones off her bodies.

Mallory smiled they where too heavy for the frail woman to move she would slowly die surrounded by her loved ones.. Before walking away mallory suddenly frowned.

"Damnit thats not torture... Fuck!' Annoyed mallory hurried back and poured gasoline over them and ignited them on fire.

"Hahahaha burning alive sounds better hehehhehehe!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:53 am

How is it, Razenga? Where are there current position? asked Ramira. Well..it was part of the plan after all. Razenga's Sniffing ability was a big help at the kind of situation. It came out to be that all of the person located at the other side of the door. Cool. Nice arrangement, will be a big help for me. If you guy scatter around, i'll be having a hard time said Ramira as a smile grow on her face, when she finish her speech. A change of plan. said Ramira as she start to whisper to the pather's ear.

Ramira walk toward the door preparing herself for a surprising attack, while having Razenga at the window. Suddenly, Razenga jump and knocked the window, breaking it then land back on the ground. The sudden breaking noise would have drew every people's attention, especially from someone who were nervous. As the plan, Ramira hastily open the door and dash toward Sam with her shadow boots, attempt to slash him with her left kama. As she run, she throw one of her kama toward the fat guy. She act quick, hoping that all of the people have their guard off due to the breaking window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next