One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)  Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)    Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:14 pm

(Recap)
After A Ferice battle with the Marines On Tar island. Two weeks had past traveling to a near by island Getting repairs on their ship & Restocking. Mallory had finally recovered as she gathered a few more Zombie children for a totall of 10 within the whole crew. One of them received Razorlust's shadow. The Doctor little Zombie girl known as Unizomi had spent these past few week's repairing Miguel's damaged skin as well as all His Malloryies and Aqua's Injuries. However she was not able to help Aqua out of her coma. She diligently watched Aqua trying her best to improve her condition. Meanwhile Mallory Reviled their last stop before the Grandline ..... Jungle Island

(The Butcher Shop)
The new and improved Butch Shop crashed against the waves as it approached Jungle Island/ Which was basically just a huge maze of Jungle with ruins scattered around in random places. once the ship was 30 feet away from the shore the Zombie Children set the anchor and started to prepare a small boat to paddle towards the to the shore.

Paceing infront her her crew she gave them her famous 100 dead puppy dog smile. "My Dear sluts and horror's Were here to have some down time. There is rumared to be a vast amount of treasure on this Jungle island however..... thats not what were here for. There are a number of pirate crews looking for said treasure. Are Mission here to to hunt down our rivals and fuck with them. Do what ever you want. Scare the shit out of them torture them kill them. If you find the treasure thats good too =) After were done here well set fire to the jungle and leave. Dont forget to watch out for some of the animals and plants I hear they can be deadly... Well thats it lets go have fun!"

Dressing in a tan & green adventuring outfit Mallory had black and green makeup on like she was somekinda game hunter Jumping into the small boat with Razorlust she awaited her comrades. Aqua had to recover still with Unizomi watching over her. Mallory shouted from the boat. "Hurry up! god damn! Ill leave you all and keep the fun for my self if your not in this boat soon!... Well i guess you can always take one of our other boats hehehehe."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)    Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:32 pm

In a flash, dust shot up as Sammy appeared in front of Mallory. She bowed her head and reported in. "Ma'am, there are no immediate threats, however there are other crews here. The wildlife seem pretty nasty, but nothing we can't handle." Sammy said remaining on her knees. After being defeated in battle, Mallory gave Sammy an ultimatum. Sever under her or die. Obviously Sammy chose to live and serve. It wasn't the worst thing ever. She was safe from CP1 while with them and as long as she served Mallory she would have a place in the world. Even though Sammy didn't understand or approve of the crew, she still tolerated them.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)    Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:06 pm

(The Butcher Shop)
Aqua lay on the doctor's table still in a coma while The Lillte Zombie Girl Unizomi stood over constant watch. "Damn you got your tawt beaten into obliviant in that last fight hu?.. Too bad your so boreing right now and cant even carry on a proper conversating.." Unizomi sighed.

(Coast Line)
Mallory's yellow eyes lit up with satifsfaction as Sammy reported in. She was pleased how vailuable an asset Sammy had turned out to be.
"Good Work Sammy. You dont have to be so formal with me bitch cut hang loose and have some fun. If you see someone out there go ahead and torture or kill them slowly. DO what ever you wnt hehehehehe!"

Mallory smiled she was going to have so much fun. Shoveing off They landed on the coast. Mallory and Razorlust along with 4 other zombie children stepped out of the Ship onto the coast.

(Grey Hair Pirates)
Captain Grey Hair a very hairy man with Long thick Grey & Silver hair and a good amount on his body. Wearing a blue captain's coat with silver trim. We walked infront of his 5 man crew. "Men we need to find that damn treasure...Whoah!" Sunndely serval vines moved towards the Grey hair pirates attempting to strengle them. Suddenly Captain Grey Hair Transformed into A Silver Wolf Man useing his claws to slash away the vines attacking them. With help on his swordsman they thwarted the immideant threat.

"As I was saying lets find that treasure!!!" The crew roared there approval.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)    Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Esmeralda was running in the trees of a jungle island, she jumped from tree to tree, moving really fast from one to other. Apparently there was quite a quantity of new visitors mostly pirate crews. She wanted to get near to look at them. She was now by the shore, she couldnt be seen from the tree she was in, but she saw a crew that was made only from women. That was so awesome!

She watched their moves carefully from the tree. What were they here for? Esmeralda had been in this island training and practically on vacation from her man hunting. It was a practically desolate jungle, she didnt have time to explore the whole island tho.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)    Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:15 pm

(Coastline)
As Mallory led the way into the Jungle she used her Shadow to coat her Katana To slash away at the branches infront of them cutting a path. Razorlust also helped cut a Path. Suddenly two of the Zombie children dissapeared. The VIne had picked them up and carried them to man eating plant's.

"Fuck! give me back my slaves damnit!... I Dont care if you sluts have to burn down this forest I wanna eat Rosted Man eater plants! Ill leave it to Grannie to make them taste good..."

Mallory and Razorlust split up chaseing after the screaming Zombie Children cutting away trying to catch up.

(Razorlust With The Grey Beard Pirates)
Suddenly Razorlust bumped into A Half Wolf Man covered in grey silvery fur. Slowly looking up she saw The Pirate Captain who howled at her.

"Whoah what do we have her? Little girl what are you doing in this forest."
Deciding not to talk Razorlut pointed at her comrade being dragged away.
"Men!!! Get that poor child im not having little girls strangled on my watch!"

Joining in the hunt the Grey hair pirates chased after the zombie girl with Razorlust.

(Flashy Pirates)
Meanwhile the Flashy Pirates have been inspecting a streange clump of ruins with strange symbolys Their Captain. Audre Bang scratched her head confused. She wore a bright yelloow dress with a purple captain's coat. Her clothes had glitter all over them she basically looked like an Idol. Suddenly one of the 8 Flashy blasted a blue firework into the air as it exploded it have away there postion but put a smile on their captain's face.

"Thats right boys keep it flashy keep it exciting!... Um dcan anyone read this crap?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)    Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:12 pm

Miguel poked Aquas body with a stick to check on the vitals of the fishwomen, Aqua. He could not touch a women with his bare hands, as he would probably get a massive nosebleed and pass out, if not in some occasions only turn red. She seemed to be making a steady recovery, but it seemed like she was in for some troubles ahead. Looking around the lab Miguel tried to look for a few ingredients to help her body stay at ease, decreasing the chance of strokes or anything related to a sick death.. since he didn't know if her immune system had lost anything during the effects of the steroids.

Miguel overheard the girl talking to Aqua, he tried his best to keep himself as good company.

"Technically, her only REAL damage was her own doing.. these muscles look extremely overworked, she's basically in a coma of exhaustion.. who knows what other types of things she'll be going through." Miguel had his usual business attire on, since he knew Mallory was leaving he could get away with it very easily. He couldn't escape the ship or the crew until the crew mates were at least cured, but he could enjoy his time by wearing whatever clothes he felt like wearing, nobody was around to be the wiser.

Miguel kept poking aqua with a stick and writing down some notes on markings of the skin, everything seemed normal up to know.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)    Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:37 am

The 6 year old Zombie Girl wearing A Big Wite Lab Coat and a yellow t shirt with a sunflower and a pair of pink short slowly walked up to Miguel. Unizomi tugged on Miguel's shirt getting his attention as she stared directly into his eyes with her lifeless cold Blue eyes looking through her raggedy blond banges. "Hey that's a pretty accurate observation SLAVE! Good Job! But will you refrain from poking my patient with a freakin stick!" Swatting away Miguel's stick Unizomi giggled with Delight.

"Like you said most of the damage is due from the steroid she took. The ageing process within her body will increase along with respitory problems. And Extream pain if pill consumption is continued. Normally Pill consumption wouldnt have such a horrificc effect on the down. However with 5 shadows within her body it aplified the Strain on the body serverly which is why her muscles are tore through out her body..."

Giveing Miguel a kind smile Unizomi spoke softly. "You're a pretty good assistant keep up the good word and ill put in a good word for you to mallory."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)    Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:41 pm

Miguel looked down at the girl pulling his lab coat, she seemed to be the doctor in charge of taking care of the patients, Miguel was just a convenience in the matter. His skills as a doctor were great, but the odds of him being able to treat a women were much slimmer then a male, since he would refrain from touching the women. He could only nod as the girl continued her explanation, Miguel only knew of normal human doctor skills, he had never had a patient or studied the effects of steroids so this would actually be a learning experience for him. The word slave was thrown around a lot, it almost seemed like his new nickname.

"Hmm I see, so the shadows strained the body further then.. the steroids she used should be illegal in most countries, the after effects are very severe. What is your idea for treating her? Do we look for ingredients to treat her coma?" Miguel was treating the little girl as his superior, since she was. He had a few experiences with the body, but he was completely out of the category that was 'steroids for fishman'. He had only heard a rumor about it, but nothing like this.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)    Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:33 am

(Unizomi & Miguel)
With a small laugh/ giggle Unizomi replied playfully. "Where pirates my dear boy legal and illegal dont apply to us.. However I will agree. Aqua Blue is an invaluable asset to our crew. Her body can only take so many doses. Her Sacrificed towards the Black Brothel is Greatly respected within out crew..."

Sighing Unizomi slapped Miguel's butt. "In order to treat a coma isnt as easy as Simple finding a magical plant or herb. In Most cases you just need to keep the body alive and give it time to heal and her mind will eventually come around. See this?"

Pointing at the feeding tub in Aqua's stomach feeding her and the ventalator helping her breath. And finally The tube inside her skull draining fluid relaving pressure to her brain.

"You need to make sure the patient can breath, You want to make sure she continues to eat in one way or another and finally you need to relaive the pressure that builds up within her skull.. All we gotta do now is monitor her vital's and replace the feeding puches. Oh And a warning for you Slave. If I see you rubbing your grimy slimy hands over my machines and breaking them! You will not be able to imagine the horriffic suffer i shall bestoy upon you.. Just keep that in mind and lets get to it..."

Before walking away from Miguel Unizomi stopped and turned back towards Miguel and smiled. "BUt now that you mention it. There is a spechial plant within many Jungles thats supposed to Help Coma patients awaken. It's called Blackspew a strange black moss with purple pokadots. If you think your up to the task finding such a plant would be most helpful."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)    Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:29 am

Miguel let the doctors words sink in, even the slap on the butt was left on the permanent side of his memory. Yes, he heard of the moss in his college.. but it was never proven with its effects and was classified a rumor; however, the college he went to was not as open minded as a pirate doctor. If the doctor brought up the weird legend, then it must be true.

Miguel walked towards the door, only speaking a few words to help the young girl doctor relax. "I know I'm not the main doctor here, but there is some medicine on the counter for relieving muscle stress, it's what i was working on while I was investigating her symptoms.. in a way, it might even make the process of aging less harsh." Miguel nodded, even the Vice-Doctors know a thing or two about medicine, but if it wasn't for the main doctor Miguel would surely have never thought of the pokadoted moss.

Miguel walked out of the ship, taking his lab coat off and wearing his long sleeved business attire; It was rolled up to his elbow. He walked down the ship to the ground and started investigating the island.. the crews business here was none of Miguels, but he knew the patient needed the moss.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)    Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:10 pm

(Razorlust With The Grey Hair's Pirates)
After Rescuing The little zombie girl Razorlust acted very happy and excited which was totally not her lol. The ZOmbie girl passed out Razorlust did her best to act the part of a helpless child.

The hairy captain patted Razorlust on the head. "No problem kid but I think you two better say with us untill we find your parent's. Razorlust nodded speechlessly as they ventured into the jungle unaware that the captain intended to sell them both as slaves.

(Sammy & two littles zombies & The Flashy Pirates)
As the lashy pirates ventured towards the coast they came across the 2 zombie children along with Sammy who were left behind when Razorlust & Mallory chased after two of the zombie girls.

Audre Bang the leader of this uncoordinated color disaster approached the Sammy and her two kid's while doing a strange little jig as she pranced about. "Well lookie what we have here men. A Hobo and her two kid's! Hahahaha what are you three fashion misfits doing on this island?

her crew of 9 slowly surrounded Sammy and the two zombie girls. On of the Zombie girls drew her two pistols as the other pulled out a long barbed whip. Waiting for Sammy's reaction cuz shes would be the designated leader in this situation.

(Mallory)
After finding the Plant Drag the zombie child in its Moth Mallory Quickly used her Shadow blade to slice the man eating plant in half. Throwing the passed out zombie kid on her shoulder and draggin the man eater corpse behind her she realized she was lost. "Omfg no damn way... No one fing followed me? Stupid shit faced zombies...."

As mallory tried to find her way back in the forest maze. She was unaware of the Lion pirates just ahead of her.

(Unizomi & Miguel)
Unizomi looked amazed at Miguel with her jaw dropped and her eyes widened.

"This?... Im surprised Miguel is it? I guess I underestimated you..."
As Unizomi administered the Medicine Aqua suddenly seemed more relaxed and breathed a little easier.

Deep within in confides of the Maze was the Black Purple poka doted moss growing along the edges of the treasure chest.

(Esmeralda & the Knight Pirates)
A Group of Pirates dress in White plate armor started to come under the tree's looking for clues to the Treasure. looking up on spotted Esmeralda in the trees.

"Hey miss whatcha doing up there? If you need someone to travel with my and my mates are seeking the treasure of this island."
Meanwhile a few other of the Knight pirates joined the big mouthed Knight.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)    Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:40 pm

Esmeralda saw the captain of the Black Brothel Pirates... Mallory. She knew nothing about her, but she started to follow her through the jungle, from tree to tree and looking at whatever she was doing. Then suddenly some guys talked to her.

"ITS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS." -she said and ran following Mallory.

After a while, Esmeralda saw her slash a man-eating plant in half, but she also saw that not far from there, there was another pirate crew. Esmeralda knew very well that pirate crews mostly didnt get along with each other and using one of her natural vines she used them to fly through the airs and stop in front of Mallory.

"Stop right here! I've seen you're in a pirate crew." -Esmeralda said, looking at the woman. -"And there's a crew ahead from here, I've seen it from the trees. The trees are my friends, and I hate men, I want to kill every of them I see."

Esmeralda looked at Mallory in the eyes.

Last edited by Rodoku on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)    Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Miguel wondered through the forest outside the ship, without finding luck in the mold he knew was somewhere around the island.. the climate was perfect for the weird plant, but it had to be more damp and dark. On his way through the seemingly never ending forest Miguel saw Razorlust and another young girl being escorted by some pirates, thinking they were lost and looking for their captain Miguel burst through the bushes trying to hug Razorlust and squeezing her around his arms. "Razorlust!! I'm so glad i found you, we have to leave immediately and find some plant for our crewmate Aqua, the fishwomen." He tried to grab her hand after hugging her and looked around at the man in front of him.

"Thanks for keeping them company, I'll take it from here." Miguel kept a smile on his face while doing this. Miguel was already unsuspecting of them being anything over friendly people, he would probably use the girls to help him look for the Plant.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)    Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:26 pm

(Esmeralda & Mallory)
Mallory Chuckled at the newcomer Suddenly Mallories Shadow Engulfed her body as it looked like black flames emitted from her body. Giveing Esmeralda her famous 100 dead puppy dog smile she spoke amused.

"Well Pretty enthusiastic and not even a proper introduction. I appreciate the warning who ever you are. But its unnecessary..."

Curious of the womans perpose and intention on this island Mallory decided she would see for her self. As Yellow eyes glowed from behind her black flaming shadow. "You may accompany me to killing the pirates up ahead... However if I see you getting soft on me ill kill you on the spot. Do well I may even accept you into the Black Brothel... My Name Is Mallory dont forget it!"

Mallory Pushed Esmeralda aside as she continued on into the forest.
Suddenly the 15 man pirate crew looked at Mallory in surpize. The Half Giant captain with a yellow beard shouted at his crew. "What the hell is that is it a demon! Kill it men!"

Suddenlt 7 of the pirates drew pistols and fired it at mallory. Hardening her shadows the bullets reflected off ad the 2 pirates charged her close range. Sharpening her fingers with shadows Mallory Punched through two Lion pirates chest Sending chunks of there rib cage and lower spine blasting out there back in a bloody mess.

As the 7 Guners continued to fire Captain Lion Mane forwned. "who the hell do you think you are?"

The Shadow demon glared at Lion Mane bareing sharp ass Shadow teeth. "I Am Mallory of the Black Brothel. And Ive come for you....MOhahahahahaha!"

(Razorlust & Miguel)
As Miguel announced his Intention the Captain Silverfang stepped infront of Razorlust in his silverwolf human form as he bellow. "Razorlust is safe enough with us why dont you go look for this plant yourself hotshot. Unless you think your better suited to protect these little girls then me and my Crew? hahahahahahaha! Get out of here shit head."

Razorlust touched the hilt of her Katana awaiting Miguels reaction as the 5 other members of the Grey Haired pirates surrounded Miguel.

Silverfang didnt want to reveal his true intentions but he didnt want this whippersnapper taking away his prize.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)    Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:33 am

Miguel looked down at Razorlust and saw her scared, or at least he thought she was scared.. something was wrong, he didn't see it normally, but looking at Razorlust holding her sword gave Miguel a clear view of what was going on.. they were going to hurt the young girls, and probably rape them continuously (Notice how wrong he mistook that). Miguel got the threat of the men surrounding Miguel, he was still wearing his lab coat and messaged Razorlust to hold her ground.. he didn't want her getting hurt against the wolf man, and Miguel's medical skills weren't exactly knowledgeable on zombies.

"I think I can take care of these girls much better then you guys, I'm sorry to say.." Miguel signaled for Razorlust to go after the weak guys surrounding them, the five men should be too weak to hold up against the Zombie girls. In an instant Miguel moved towards his taekwondo stance, increasing his speed beyond 17.2 miles per hour, with that he instantly moved towards his opponent being the wolf man and attempted a swift round house kick to his face, the steel hard Kick plus the extra power added to his attack would send the opponent flying into the tree next to them, preferably breaking or fracturing the mans skull.

"Head trauma is the leading death when it comes to fighting hand to hand, did you know that? Brain damage can be imminent if the head is forced hard enough."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)    Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:20 pm

(Miguel & Raorlust vrs The Silver Haired Pirates!)
Useing His Superhuman strength Captain Silver Fang slashed at Miguel's Leg with his Sharpfass claws.

However hearing the screeching sound of His claws agaisnt hard skin he mearly left scratch marks on Migel's steel hard leg as the force of his round House Kick shattered his left hand And bustedthe claws. The Force of the kick knoecked Captain silver fang back 10 feet stopping 1 foot infront of a tree that almost smashed into his back.

"Yeowwwwwwww! What the hell are you! Brain damage? Ill show your brain damage!" Captain SIlver Fang roared at Miguel as he climbed up the tree behind him. Jumping from tree to tree at soru speed's he attempted to jump on migels back useing his right claw to attempt to stab the center of his chest and rip the flesh off ad Bite his neck.

Meanwhile Razorlust drew her seastone sword and with a series of slashes Cut down three of the Silver ahirs around her. However one of the two remaining swordsmen parried her blade with his silver katana. As the other sliced off razorlusts Left little zombie arm.

"What the hell is she?" the fist swords man said. His companion replied with. "Not some damn little girl thats for sure.

As blood splattered from Razorlusts left stump she clenched the heavy seastone sword even tighter in her right arm. It would be difficult to fight two skilled swordsman with a sword that just doubled in weight.

Razorlust CHarged at the Sword Silver weilders. Clashed of metal could be heard as another fell to his deah with a decapitation however Razorlusts right arm and seastone sword was missing as blood dripped from her new stump.

With freash scares all over his body The Swordsman held up her arm and tossed it to her feet. "Looking for this?" Now duel weilding the Silver sword in his right and the seastone sword in his Left her charged the armeless Razorlust. "Prepare to die!"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)    Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:54 pm

”Crimson Slice!”

Suddenly the cable of a long, metallic whip shot outwards like a silver ribbon and tore across the neck of the swordsman headed for little Razorlust.
Satisfied with her attack, the navigator of the Black Brothel pirates and Clear-Clear fruit user appeared and emerged from the trees.
“Hey now, boys,” she purred, pouting her scarlet lips and blowing a ringlet of equally scarlet hair from her eyes. “Didn’t anyone ever tell you to play nice and pick on kids your own size?” The young woman laughed, adding as she passed the swordsman. "And you can't kill what's already dead, silly boy."

Reiko Fujiwara- better known as “Red”- had never been one for stirring trouble unless she could benefit from it directly. As such, she had been following the Silver Haired Pirates on their treasure quest, letting them do all the dirty work and had invisibly watched as Razorlust had been picked up by them and Miguel had attempted to take her back.
He was a noble young man, in blood and demeanor, she had to admit. Strong too by the looks of his skull shattering blows, just like the little zombie girl who was also strong.
But now it looked like it was time to intervene before things got too out of hand.
She coiled her whip back up into her hand, smirking at the pirates around her as she sauntered over to Razorlust. “Leave the little girl alone, eh? Play with a big girl instead.”
She stooped down and took up Razorlust’s arms, tucking them into her satchel and patting the girl’s head. “Don’t you worry, baby-doll. We’ll sew these back on when we get back to the ship. For now though…Red’s here to make everything all better…”
She winked one sparkling blue eye at Miguel. “Nice job so far, kiddo. Mallory’s gonna be as happy as a sadist in a torture chamber.”

Red looked at the Captain from under her long eyelashes, slipping one hand casually into the pocket of her Daisy Duke shorts and giving her hips a little swish. “So you’re the Captain of the Silver Hairs, huh? Well Mr Wolf,” she grinned, giving her red hair a toss. “You can call me, Miss Fox….what is it that you want with my crew-mates, darlings?” She looked around at the whole group before her eyes swivelled back to Silver Fang. “Hm?”
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)    Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Miguel looked at the mans immense speed, having put up his muay thai stance increased Miguels strength even further then he was before. While relaxing his muscles Miguel calmed himself as he tried to read the opponents movement, ultimately leading to failure, but when he saw a brief image go behind him his instinct led to turning around.

Once he did the opponent was already close to him with his claw ready to penetrate his chest, Miguel took out his right hand and grabbed the punch being thrown at him, since the opponents fist was already heading towards hm a simple grabbing of it was easy to do.. however the power of the attack led Miguel to sliding several feet backwards and hitting a tree back first. His hand was still clenching his opponents hand.

Miguel had missed the quick business Red had done, but he did hear her question to the Wolf.. in order to make receiving answers easier it was best to either put the mind in a bargaining stance, where they would give information in exchange for another, or in a giving stance, where the mind simply gave it to them out of kindness or a hidden motive behind it.. Miguel would rather make it seem like his life was on the line, and the bargain would be letting him live in exchange for information.. of course Miguel would not take his life.

Taking his free hand and moving it backwards, Miguel made his fist move towards his opponents very strongly, the pressure of the attack was close to 300 pounds (since that was what he could pick up now), along with the steel hard surface Miguel knew it would do much more damage.

If the hit connected the man might turn into a bargaining mood, the pain putting him in a position of weakness.. and maybe a few broken ribs.

"Do you mind answering the nice lady? I would also like to know where the pokadoted moss can be found in this island, if you know anything of it."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)    Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:45 pm

(Red,Razorlust,Miguel Vrs SilverFang)
(Swordsman)
As red whip tore The Swordsman throat he dropped both Razorlusts Seastone sword and hi silver sword on the ground as he clutch his neck desperatyl gasping for air only to have blood bubbling out of his mouth. Falling to the ground he died.

(Razorlust)
Razorlust gave Red a little smile. "Thanks... Red damn jackass chopped of me arm's." Black red ooze dripped from Razorlusts bloody stumps as she stayed close to red.

(Captain Silverfang)
Wrestling to free his undamaged hand Silverfange receved the powerful punch to Silvefanges rib's which shattered 3 of his ribs that splintered into his left lounge. Pukeing blood onto Miguel Silverfang cursed At the group.

"Damnit... You killed my crew who the hell are you guys?.... Miss fox hahahah..Ug.... I was going to ell those little girls on the slave market in case we werent able to beat the other crews to the treasure we had a little money from selling them to make up for the time we spent here...Black Moss? I dont know what your talking about?"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)    Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Red narrowed her eyes slightly at this revelation but her prim, teasing smirk didn’t drop from her face. Instead she stooped down beside Razorlust, taking a handkerchief from the pocket of her shorts and starting to clean both of the zombie child’s dripping stumps. “It’s ok, Razor-chan, these nasty men won’t torment you anymore,” she crooned softly before taking one of the severed arms and starting to attach into place using the remaining strings of muscle and ligaments hanging out of the flesh on the mutilated arms. “I’d better take care of this now then, hadn’t I?”

She spoke calmly as she worked. “Slave trade? How lowly. You must have doubt in your own crew’s skills, Mr Wolf, if you were considering that they might not get to the treasure before other crews.” Red attached the first arm and then continued on the second before handing Razorlust her fallen seastone sword once again. “And little girls? What small-time money. They wouldn’t sell for much. Rightly so, anyway. They are Mallory Maru’s nakama and she wouldn’t be very happy if you sold them…”

Red smirked lightly again, patting Razorlust and the other zombie children on the heads. “Now, why don’t you leave the children alone and answer my crew-mate’s question about the black moss?”
Red looked back at Miguel, winking to him with a smile. “Nice work. The Captain will be pleased. We’d better get the details that we want first before acting upon our…other orders too.”

She pulled her whip taut as she strutted back over to Silver Fang, coming closer to him than before and dropping her tone of voice to a friendly and soothing purr. “Look, we don’t want to spill anymore needless blood, sweetheart. Who said that we’re even interested in that silly treasure?” Red gave a girlish giggle, batting her eyes at him. “We just want to know if you and your crew have seen any of that special moss…” She lifted her eyes to look up at the Captain fully. “We’d be- and I would especially be- very grateful if you could give us that information.”
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)    Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Esmeralda smiled at Mallory. She didnt really care if she thought her introduction was proper or not. She said her name was Mallory, Esmeralda would remember it. She saw the girl push her and continue walking, inviting her to kill the pirates ahead.

Men to kill... Esmeralda though, she was going a bit crazy but tried to calm herself down. She saw the pirates fire bullets at Mallory but she efficiently blocked them. She got out her bow and arrows from her back very quickly.

Two pirates that attacked close range were taken out by Mallory. Esmeralda quickly charged and shot 5 consecutive arrows, one at each of the remaining pirates that surrounded Mallory. The contexture and building of her bow made the arrows fly at high speeds.

Esmeralda smiled, looking at the pirate captain man, the Half-giant with a yellow beard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)    Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates:Back In Action Jungle Treasure Hunt! (Open to Pirates)
Page 1 of 1