One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:44 pm

(Outside Tailor Shop)
One of the men said. "What the hell is that suppose to mean....."
The powerfuly melody had soothed the two shotgun wields and Mr Randall to sleep. Even Mr & ms Stewart fell asleep given that they where standing a distance away.

The 5 people took a dirt nap sleeping soundly as the cold night air picked up. The eriee night continued on as many events took place.
Back to top Go down

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:57 pm

Ramira realize that the guy are now asleep so she stopped playing her flute. She take off the plug in her ears and also her Panther's. She take out her Kama, as the light reflect her Kama. You know...I hate obstacle

Ramira walk back toward the hotel having Mr.Randall on her shoulder, tied. Blood are all over her Kama.

She arrived back inside the hotel. She throw Mr.Randall off to the floor, than kick him toward Mallory. Was it a Mission Accomplish? Ramira grin.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:39 am

(Outside Tailor Shop)
As Ramira sliced up her sleeping foes blood splattered on her shoes & onto her panther. A Bloody girgle could be heard from the poor stewart family as they where left for dead.

(Hotel Base)
Mallory Applauded Ramira seeing how well she executed her mission.

"We Just need to wait for Red & Grandma to bring back the cook then the final peice can fall into place. Ramira why dont you enjoy your self at the hotel bar or take a dip into the spa?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:56 am

Well, Guess...I'll go to the spa. I'm inteding to go there from the start however meeting you is much important so I change my plan. Now that I've already met you, I can get to go to the spa. So I'll be get going again. Bye! Ramira said as she put down her purse. All her belonging was there but not her Kama. Two thing she value most are her Panther and her Kama. As she already sone putting her stuff, she walk out of the hotel heading for the spa.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:28 am

Granny shook her head as she returned to blooms her boys remained at the hotel for now she stepped through the doors and into the kitchen harp case still in her hand. Her clogs clacked on the floor as she approached the beautiful young chef regretting that this was her assignment but it was for the good of the brothel.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:28 am

(Blooms Banquet)
Frances Quail had just finished cleaning up his work space. Surpized he greeted Granny.

"Why it is'nt miss Calypso... What in the world are you doing here at this hour my dear?"

Quail could almost sence something was wrong. "Is there anything I can do for you Calypso?" Quail's eyes lite with serious white flames.

(Outside the Spa)
The nude woman cried for Ramira's help. "Please help us! where so cold!"
"Please Miss well freeze to death!" "Well do anything you want I dont wanna die!"
The cold night air picked up as a freezing breath passed over the woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:47 am

Ramira heard a voice calling her as she enter the spa. I really want to spend my time in the spa here so much, so...maybe until I end my good time here first. Well have fun surviving than. Ramira show an evil smile as she walk into the spa while her panther follow her. Stay there hoping...she already plan to let them froze in the first place.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:04 pm

Red kept her sweet smile on her face but at the same time, narrowed her eyes with impatience. She needed to get back to the hotel base as quickly as possible in order to complete her mission for the captain.

That said, her dirty, black-thorn mind wanted to have a little fun with the tailor-shop owner's young, handsome son first. Plus, if she could prevent the young man from going back to his father's shop and discovering that Mr Randall had been abducted by the Black Brothel Sisters.
She watched the young man as he ate the raspberry doughnut, taking his hand delicately, her fingers lacing with his. Red smiled angelically to him, giving him a romantic look- but all the while the navigator was far from "falling in love." The young man was sweet but this was nothing but lust.
However, Red didn't think of herself as any mere whore.
No. She was a Grand Line player who knew what she wanted as was willing to go and take it.

With no booze to speed up the seduction process, she'd have to rely on her looks and gesture alone.
Red led him outside, slowly making her way over to an secluded alleyway. "Hmm, you know what, Timothy? I don't think I want to go to some kind of boring restaurant." She batted her eyelids, giving his kiss a little kiss. "I'd rather just spend time with you...you're a really handsome, really charming guy, Timothy. I really quite like you."
She licked her lips, suddenly pushing him into the dark of the alley and swivelling around his arms. Her smirk suddenly became rather evil. "That doughnut looked delicious. Mind if I taste it?"
Before he could answer, Red pressed her lips to his in a hot, fierce kiss, her hands gripping his shoulder in a vice-like hold and her tongue dipping into his mouth and plundering it with the ruthlessness of any true pirate lady.
She continued to kiss him forcefully, not allowing him to part and pressing herself up against him before finally parting only a few centimetres from his lips.
Red whispered in a voice that was both dark and chilling. "Have you ever been with a bad girl before, Timothy?" Red purred. "Let me show you how much I like you."
And with that, she grabbed a fistful of his blonde hair and forced his head down to hers, kissing him fiercely once again.

Unbeknownst to Timothy, one of Red's hand slid from his shoulders in the middle of the kiss, to the belt of her shorts, coming to rest on the hilt of her metal whip. Red would give the young man a chance to respond to her intimacy before getting him out of the way of her mission.

Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:16 pm

(Dark Alley)
Timothy gulped when Red told him she liked him. Clutching her hand as he was lead into the alley way. Her hot kisses maid Timothy's solider stand at attention... (Lol)

Feeling incredible Timothy replied with a sheepish grin. "I've never been with a girl before." Timothy admitted. But then his eyes got all big and shiny as he said. "I want to be with you so bad right now Red."

Timothy was intoxicated by Red's feminine wilds. Unaware of what waited for him next.

(Out & inside spa)
The women moaned in pain as Ramira continued inside but where given slight hope promising she would come back. One of the four woman froze to death as the remaining three where soon to follow.

Inside the spa where wonderful hot springs,Mud baths, Bikini wax's and massages. However it was completely empty from when aqua cleared it out not too long ago.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Grannie gave a sigh she had never regretted any assignment since she had joined the Black Brothel she had carried it out with a sinful delight. The brothel and her boys were her family twisted as they may be but this young Chef with so much potential reminded her of her late husband so much. He was a good man a young man. They looked allot alike though grannie knew she shouldn't she had to in case reincarnation was real she would give the young man the option "How old are you my dear young chef?" the question came through in her own voice but the ethereal blue eyes had lost much of their shine.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:11 pm

(Blooms Banquet)
Still on guard Quail said. "I am 22 years old my Dear Calypso. Now do not take this as rude... But what are you doing here?"

The temperature in the room started to rise. Frances Quail did not like the fact Grannie had Avoided his question from earlier.

"Holy Fire!"A Dazzling white Fire coated Quail's body burning at temperatures of 1500 °C
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:24 am

Granny's darkness began to rise all around her as she opened the case the shadows rose towards the roof though rather then looking fierce she looked sad "I came to warn you to escape while you could young man before my crew can hurt you. If you can leave the island as quickly as you can If you wont leave I'm going to have to fight you" Her face was almost pleading with the young man to run but she feared he wouldn't listen.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:14 am

(Blooms Kitchen)
Calming down slighlty Quail frowned at Garnnie with sencerity.
"Crew?... Calypso are you a pirate? What are your plans for Bouldergash?"
Seeing Her Darkness spread across his Kitchen Quail put two and two together. A sad look washed over Quail's face.

"I Am sorry my dear Calypso I am no coward who will run from my Nakama. This Kitchen is my home and my family. Even if I must stand to up to you to defend my friends I will do so"

Grabbing two Kitchen knifes Quail moved into his fighting stance.
"I swear if you ruin my kitchen you will regret it!"

Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Grannie heaved a sigh hefting the clever onto her back as she answered the young man the darkness still rising around her. "Yes young one I'm a pirate, I'm Baba D. Dunkel Better known to the world as Grandma Metzger. The plan think about it its a silver mining town but you've no doubt heard What the Black brothel Pirates are capable of." she shook her head her face becoming strict but still sad. As she took a fighting stance. "Such a gifted and handsome young chef I had hoped to spare your just starting out on your journey. However I won't let you interfere in My granddaughter's plans. If you wont run I will have to fight you."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Fury filled Quail after hearing Grandma Metzer's Words Green flames errupted from his Hands Holding the knives while his remaining body was still covered in white flames.

"Ive Heard Enough.... Grandma Metzer how could I be so blind!"

"Toxic Flame Slash!" The Green Toxic flames coated the knives as He charged Grandma Attempting to slash her with his fiery knifes.

The WHite flames consumed Quails body as he became a running white fire ball which he hopes would protect him.

Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:04 pm

Grannies eyes widened and absolute fury burned in them as the young man spoke and charged when she spoke her voice was icy and grim" You are still blind you foolish boy Men have taken away everything from me and yet I still find it in this black old husk of a heart to show you mercy, but typical of the young and arrogant boy you are you spit it in my face." Grannie locked her HungerFang cleaver against Quails knives and spoke the attack as if intoning a prayer Darkness Vice [Yami osamaru] the shadow spread up her arm and up her cleaver and over the knifes surging toward the young chef Granny was fighting serious
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:12 pm

Quails Knifes where being consumed by the darkness. Right before the darkness Made it way towards him he used.

"Green Flame Style: Fire Jet!" Pointing his Hands at Grandma Quail unleashed a Huge Jet of Toxic flames at her. The steady green flames continued to jet out of his hands which replled him 10 feet away from grannie.

"I will not be taken lightly! Leave now! dont you dare hurt my friends!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:21 pm

grannie gave a growl crying out as the poisonous flames jetted at her the darkness wrapped around her removing the burns and gave a sad shake of her head "It's to late for that little boy the operation has allready begun." She slammed her staff down into the ground and intoned another attack soft and prayer like Kurouzu {Dark water} she extended her hand using the gravity power of darkness drawing the young chef into the massive hand sealing the devil fruit power while she was touching him squeezing him tighter and tighter.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:24 pm

"No it cant be.... you started already ahhrrg!"
Quail was pulled into Grannies Grasp. He started to yell in a panic seeing his flames where extiguished

Squirming in her grasp he felt his power leaving him as He attempted to kick her leg's and punch at her wildly.

"You damned Nightmare why me... why this town!"
The energy was beeing zaapped from him. But he intented to fght untill as long as he was able
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:40 pm

Grannies eyes softened again shaking her head. "Of course it has why do you think I'm here you foolish little man I was trying to save you from this oh well I cant let you fight them they will kill you" she brought up her fist intoning another prayer like attack Dark Meteor [Yami nagareboshi] She increased the weight on her fist slamming it down on his shoulder keeping the boy squeezed in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:50 pm

The massive force of her fist shattered Quail's shoulder before passing out from shock Quail sadly said

"No My cooking arm....."

A Red blaze slowly arose in the kitchet aperrently lll those fire attack took its toll on the kitchet. Grannie would have to get out of Blooms banquet Quickly if she didnt want to get rosted... Of course she could always put out the fire (LOL)
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Grannies darkness spread slowly over the kitchen extinguishing the flames grannie walked back to the beach finding a small sailing boat she stripped the Chef down so he couldn't be identified supplyed the boat with 12 days food and water and sighed stroking the young man's hair mumbling to the unconscious form laying him in the boat and shoving it out to sea "You may not understand why my young Quail, but you will live hate me if you must boy but your journey will continue" she smiled for the first time since the fight began he would be safe and he would live that was what was important she returned to the town hiding the cleaver in her harp case she returned to the hotel were Mallory was plopping down heavily on the sofa before turning to her Granddaughter and captain "The young chef has been neutralized Mallory chan"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:03 pm

(Hotel Base)
Mallory forwned in disgust "Neutralized? I wanted a fucking hostage!!!"

Mallory eyes stared Her first mate down in anger then she thought about it and calmed down

"I guess we didnt need that many hostages in the first place....Ok I Think well make an example out of the Stewarts boy. Aqua Protect the Base with The Children. Grannie we need to stop by the spa to pick up Ramira and grab our navigator Red. Where going to make an appearance at the mine to give them some encouragement heheheheheh!"

Mallory's shadows wrapped around the little boy named mark and lifted him into the air behind her.

(Spa)
Walking out of the hotel she noticed the half dead nude woman that Aqua had tied up to the Spa entrance.

"Please help us please!" they sounded weak cold anf frieghtened. one of the four girls where already dead. PLacing a shadow in the dead woman she opened her eyes. Mallory cut down the undead nude woman and instructed.

"Take care of them.." There Dead blond haired girl slowly walked towards the three girls as she started to claw and bite at them running her fingernails deep into their skin.

Opening the spa door Mallory shouted at Ramira. "Hey My little scank where going to the mines common! Hurry up we still gotta find Red!"
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:28 pm

Grannies eyes flashed warningly at the captains shout her voice came soft but with a touch of warning in it. "My victim my choice of his fate remember our deal my dear Mallory-chan" as her captain calmed her own expression calmed she rose following her looking up at the boy with a shrug this part she didn't mind this was the way they worked.

(Spa)

Grannie gave a slight chuckle watching them dangle and then being slashed by Mallory's new shadow minion she figured they had run a foul of Aqua her clogs once again sounding eerily on the floor of the hotel spa with her iron wood staff the scene was like something out of a nightmare that was the way the black brothel operated grannies boys followed carrying the unconscious girl.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Red listened to the young man and smirked even wider with devious glee at his revelation.
He was pure. Untouched.
The navigator couldn’t quite lie and say that she didn’t like her men innocent. Granted, she loved a man who could dominate and take control of her, but every now and then, it was nice to meet a man over whom she could exercise dominance and wield her experience.
Very briefly, she was reminded of the first time that she almost found love...with a certain very innocent pirate captain...
Smatch D. Pengs...
Red swallowed and pushed his memory to farthest corner of her mind before looking back to the young man, dragging him backwards so that her back was pressed to the wall of the alleyway.
She ran a finger down his cheek gently before trailing a hand down to his pants, giving a soft chuckle when she felt his “situation.”
“Oh?” Red giggled, whispering in his ear. “Well, I want you too, baby...ever so badly...you’ve never been with a girl before? I’m just going to have to be your first, I suppose.”
And with that, the navigator re-connected their lips and slid both down his chest, moving one to the buckle of her own shorts before activating her Devil Fruit power, the Suke Suke no Mi turning them both invisible.
This was going to be fun.

About twenty minutes later, Red emerged from the alleyway, breathing heavily, re-buttoning her corset-blouse and fixing her tousled hair.
She had decided not to kill him.
Admittedly, he actually had done quite a good job.
However, she had used her whip to knock him out cold. Hopefully cold enough that he wouldn’t go following her or anything.
“Meh,” she thought. “I left him with enough red lipstick on his skin to remember me by and enough good memories for him to forgive me.”
She smirked and headed off to find Mallory, appearing at the hotel only a few minutes later.

“Good day, Captain!” she greeted with a grin. “And my other darling sisters.”
Red looked around and cocked an eyebrow. “So the mission’s going well, I presume?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next