One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:35 am

Appearing in front of them, was what appeared to be a young boy. He wore raged clothes; and looked like a hobo. The young looking boy didn't seem like a threat whatsoever. However despite all of that, the young man stepped in front of Mallory from nowhere. Pulling a brick from his pocket the youngster threw the brick at the evil woman. She could easily catch it or slap it away with little effort. However there was something strange going on. Was it really an act of bravery by some random hobo; or something much more deceptive?

"Take that you bitch!" the boy yelled in a rather high voice.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:43 am

(Mallory & The Hobo)
Mallory smiled at the pathetic excuse for a human as she used.

"Single Sword Style:Evil Samuria!" Quickly drawing her Katana from her sheath she coated the Katana with her shadow adding an even sharper edge to it. The Swift slash. Sliced The brick in half sending each half fly behind each side of her.

Toatally distracted by the Hobo child she quickened her pace towards his direction. With her shadow blade still drawn she pointed it at the Boy and laughed. "You've just made my day I think I'll tkae you home with me and slice your manhood off then ill dress you up like on of my little girls and make you my little slave moahahahahahahah!"

(Ramira second house)
As Ramira's blade slashed Sam's stomach open his guts fell onto the floor. Being distracted by Her pather his guard was down as he fired aimyless into the wall before dieing.

However Fat Joe on the other time had quick reflexes as he used the 2by4 to block the Kama lodging the blade into the wood.

Meanwhile Alferic in his mechanical suit attempted to smash in the pet pathers head with a pwerful mechanical fist. As Frederick lounged towards Ramira With his Fencing sword attempting to stab her in the throat.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:08 pm

As soon as the woman sliced the brick, the hand grenade inside it went off. A large explosion covered the immediate area. A pointblank explosion would be nearly impossible to block or dodge for even the fastest of soru users and assassins. How would the shadow user be able to counter such a deceptive attack?

"Hobo Assassin Art: Brick Bomb"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:06 pm

Ramira rather happy that her plan come out successful. She had killed one of the guy, that might be dangerous however lost one of her Kama by that fatty. "I hate fat guy." she murmured.

As Frederick attempt to slice Ramira throat, she quickly crouche down. She use her hand to hold her balance and not to fell down. While crouching, Ramira weild her Kama attempt to cut Frederick's leg.

As the panther see Alferick attempt tomattack him, he dodge by jump to the left. He didn't stop but suddenly pace toward Alferick then jump up, trying to scratch the guy's face with his sharp claw.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:29 am

(Mallory vrs Hobo)
Fragments of brick exploded As the shadow on her sword turned into a big shadow wall from her sword which prevented the exploding brick from seriously disfiguring Mallory's face.

"You son of a bitch your lucky i Have complete mastery over my shadow or you could have seriously fucked me! Die you piece of shit!"

"Shadow Ravens!" The Shadow Wall turned into a flock of Ravens that swarmed over the hobo pecking at him.

"SHadow Needles!" The Ravens then turned into hundreds of sharp ass needles at attempted to skewer the hobo.

(Fun with Ramira)
As Fedrick fell to the ground clutching his Leg he bleed heavily. As he desperately tried to pick up the sword he carelessly dropped.

Meanwhile The Panther succefully dodged the metal punch and maimed the Nerds face as he instantly died from the mawing.

Fat Joe quietly crept behind Ramira and attempting to wack the back of her head with all his strength.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:36 am

Red watched as Aqua took advantage of the mutilated man in front of her, tilting her head with a bemused smirk. "You're right...oh dear, that fellow was quite little." She pouted her red lips and gave Aqua a sympathetic look. "You poor thing."
She sauntered over to her crew-sister and put a hand on her hip. "I've been having plenty of fun actually. I met up with a sweet young tailor's son. Innocent as he was, he was actually rather well-sized."
Red licked her lips and grinned wider at Aqua's stare, giving her a hug and kissing her forehead. "How could I say no to those cute pink eyes?"
She released Aqua, stepping back and batting one fluttery set of eyeleashes in a wink. "I'm sure that we could have plenty of fun with those militia men."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:38 am

Ramira was glad that her attack have landed. They was weaker than what she expect. 2 out...or 3 out. Since Frederick can't move or hold his weapon now, he's as good as dead in the very next second. Razenga, Finish this man off. Don't involve in my fight ok? I need to deal with the fat-- she speak as she stand up. While she's standing up, a 2by4 smack at her waist sending her flying, and crash into the wall. She wipe off the dirt on her shirt, as she stand up. As she stand up, her hair was blown a little and the bottom of her eyes was spot. A cold red eyes. Fatty!!! she shout as she began to run toward fat joe with only one of her Kama. As she reach close enough, she jump up doing three backflip as the fourth one, she extend her hand to slash into fatty's head.

Razenga heard her owner order as he start to pace slowly toward Frederick. As he pace, he thrust his blade inside the nerd's body and he drag his blade all along making a line of Slicing from the nerd's body to the nerd's foot. Blood spilled over the panther's blade, as then it run quickly to kick Frederick's sword away. He managed to kick the sword away as it went rolling to the wall. Stopping in front Frederick, he lick the blade full of blood. He then stare at Frederick, then smile and lastly it raise his blade up attempt to skice Frederick's head apart
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:45 am

(Aqua & Red)
Aqua Blushed at Red complement about her eyes. Aqua licked mikes blood off her lip's as she walked past Red useing a free hand to slap her on the butt.
"Common Babe let's show those men who's boss!"

Aqua Lead red towards the front of the Hotel where they intercepted the Militia. The Militia consisted of 10 skilled warrior's 4 of which where swordsmen. 2 where gunners and the remaining 4 had a vareity of differnt weapon's 1 weilded a chain scythe another stood on a hourse with a lance another had an ordinary wooden staff...(lol) and the last one had brass knuckles.

Aqua Collided with the 4 swordsmen who charged at them. Useing her 6 katana's to parry the blades from the for me. The force from all four of them was enough to push Aqua back a few feet. "Red honey Ill take care of these bastards.

Meanwhile the one with the chain scythe attempted to wrap his weapon around Red's neck.

(Ramira House 2!)
Fat Joe immediately fell to his knee's useing.
"Tuck duck and roll!" Fallto the ground he kicked off the ground while rolling away from Ramiras blade. While she attacke dhis friends he grabbed ythe woman who they where suppose to be protecting and ran out the back door together.

The nerd's blood splattered everywhere as Razenga shredded him to cold cuts'. As Razenga kicked Frederick sword away all hope faded from his face. As The pather's blade sliced his surprized head in half splitting off his bloody stump of a neck colliding onto the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:32 am

Ramira was sad that her attack didn't land. She hate the fat guy and really wanna slice him open whenever his image came to her mind. The fat guy escape with the woman again. Those two are the people she hate most. The fat guy also taken her beloved kama too. It's not her style to use single Kama, so she sheathe the Kama and hang it at her waist. She equip her spikey glove as she put it on her hand. Her Feet too..as she put it on over the shadow boot..so she can run fast. Razenga...Catch up with me. It's hunting time she said as she start to dash off quickly with her dashing boot activated.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:04 am

Miguel couldn't help but run from all the chaos, who were all those freaks anyways? He could barely take a good look at them.. but odds were they were fairly scary looking men. Miguel ran past the crowd of people trying to find a way out of the island, he was the doctor of the village and a genius in his field.. but he could not save a single life form the clutches of the crew now terrorizing the island. Miguel could only run without the need of looking back, as he headed towards the docks to find a boat to leave the island. He wore his usual business attire without the tie around his neck, and his fighting gloves already worn by his hands. To him he could met the enemy at any second, and odds were he would have to fight them to survive.

He wanted to return to save the lives.. he really did but there was nothing left to save, everyone that was attacked was already dead.. only those that ran survived. Miguel tried to keep his eyes peeled for any scary looking males around the area.

"If I make it to the dock.. I could escape this place and tell the marines! that should be enough to stop them from further injuring people!!"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:22 am

(Miguel) & Razorlust)
A little girl with decaying fleash walked infront of Miguel. She wore a gothic short black dress stained with blood and a black ribbon in her brown hair. Razorlust drew her seastone katana and pointed it at Miguel challengingly.

Razorlust spoke with an unbearble emptyness that overwhelmed the human senses with absoulte pitty.
"Time to taste the agony drenched within my blade!"
Sprinting at Miguel Razorlust attempted to slash his stomach in such a way his guts would spill forth unto the ground if it landed.

(Ramire in the alleyway)
Fat Joe was awfully fast for a fat guy as he picked up the woman and ran with his stumpy leg's. The Kamira still in the @by 4 he pulle it out and handed it to The Woman know as judy to use in case he would fail.

"Dont worry Judy ill keep you safe!....Ahhh!"
Joe tripped on a rock dropping her as he tumble on the ground. Slowly standing up he sohouted at Judy. "Run! ill hold them off."

Seeing Ramira & her pather approched Joe readied himself like a baseball player at bat with his wooden weapon.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:36 am

Miguel tried to soften the attack, he used his usual Blocking stance putting both his Elbows in front of him. How did this happen? He was running one second and the other he was attacked by a women.. "Wait.. her attack is too quick and aggressive to be a coincidence.. was she part of the raid?" Miguel was thinking as he saw the women head towards him in an incredibly fast manner. With both of his elbows in front of him he assumed the sword would be blocked, but instead the attack aiming for his stomach left a nasty gash on his arms. Her sword was stronger then steel? this was impressive for Miguel and above all incredibly dangerous. After she attacked she left herself wide open for an attack of Miguels, taking his fist Miguel widened his legs quickly taking a stance for his fist to connect, once the stance was completed he unleashed his fist aiming at the women's stomach, if it hit it would normally knock out an average male.

Miguel started hopping in place taking his taekwondo stance, he was getting pumped up and ready to fight.

"You somehow managed to make my arm bleed.. are you one of those people that attacked the village? If you did then why would you choose to hurt so many if they did nothing wrong!" Miguel was naive, and pretty much fell for anything people would say, often believing lies from people others would never trust just by looking at them. In this case he genuinely didn't know the reason they were hurting so many. Although he did not want to admit.. fighting a women was very uncomfortable for him.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:53 am

(Miguel vrs Razorlust)
As the Punch connected to the 10 year old zombie girls stomach sense being so small she was sent flying 20 feet into a building crashing into it.

"ouch...." On impact you could hear a bone crunching slam. Slowly standing back up Razorlsts clenched her sword tightly.

"We are The Nightmare that slowly spread's across the sea's. We are the eternal plague that haunt's humainity as we devore all that lay in are wake. The Black Brothel has come for YOU!"

"Foot Break Soru!' Useing Soru violently she sped towards Migeul's right side with such force it shatter the bones in her feet.
As she slashed at his right leg in a horizonatal angle attempting to server it.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:03 am

Miguel was not fast enough to see the attack coming, even in his taekwondo stance the immense speed she produced was enough to easily have killed him. His leg was cut deep taking away his balance, he was lucky he was hopping in place or the attack would have taken his entire leg, it had just now occurred to Miguel he was fighting a 10 year old girl, she looked young and he was harming her.. the thought stayed in his mind as he thought about countering the zombie, but he simply could not do it.. she was too young.

"Ugh.. my leg.. why did you cut me? You're just a little girl you should be out playing with your friends.. not this!" Miguel had to make a choice, and he decided to run rather then to hit the young girl, she was faster that was definitely true.. but on top of that she was a young girl, he could not harm a girl any further then he could reach out and touch a normal women with his hands (he'd probably pass out). He tried to limp away, he heard earlier a cracking sound on her legs.. he immediately assumed that the master speed had to come at a price, he used his good leg to hop away from her knowing fully well her legs were probably in too much pain for her to move in.. at least for a normal human it would be. His arms were bleeding more at this point, causing Miguel severe pain.. the wound was deep and he would have to cover it with something to avoid infection.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:11 am

(Miguel vrs Razorlust)
Razorlust forwned at Miguel. "I Am over 30 years old you asshole... My shadows just in the body of a little girl."

With her foot brokenshe slowly walked ingoirng the horrific pain as she followed the trail of blood Miguel maid. 'Damn this will take me a while to catch up.

Meanwhile the other 3 zombie children started to invaid the other houses slice and shooting up the small families within.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Miguel continued limping towards the end of the beach, eventually he could see a boat in the distance and he thought he could leave the island to get the marines. Once he reached the shore he saw three little girls show up in almost an instant, surrounding Miguel and cornering him. He had nowhere else to go now, and in this case he did not think he should even put up a fight, he knew that even attempting to fight young children would put him in a disadvantage. The girls each drew their weapons and looked at Miguel with cold eyes, it seemed like his battle was already over.

"I give-up, I won't fight you guys.. not with an injured leg, and probably even without the injured leg." Miguel sat down on the sandy beach, his legs crossed as the little girls put rope around his wrist, he had proven himself worthy of not being killed on the spot, and instead taken prisoner to the pirates. This was all explained by Razorlust, whom appeared with broken legs and ribs.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:57 pm

(Time Skip)
The Black Brothel continued their terror over the next two day's tortureing and tormenting the inocent. The entire town transformed into a Dark nightmare from hell. Bodies scewered on large wooden spikes around town. Blood stain's coating the town in a redish hue. Heading hanging form doorway's and fleshy bones scattered amongst the piles of dead tortured bodies. Only 5 survivor's survived the onslaught Which included the limbless 17 year old mike tortured by Aqua. Timothy who was tramitised and abused by Red. Along with three others the black brothel had mutilated beyound repair. These Five surviors would live on to tell the tale of The Black Brothel. After Capturing Miguel they decided to keep him around for a doctor as they set sail from Beinstein island.

However what the black brothel did not know was that two marine captain and a vice admiral awaited them out in ocean. Ready to punish the nightmarish crew that had been spreading such terror within the east blue.

(THREAD CLOSED!)

(OOC Due to members looseing interest in this long going thread ive decided to sum up the remainder of the thread In order to keep things moving along and have a fresh thread. Any New members within the crew. Can explain how they winded up joining in the next thread.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Mineing Bouldergash (THREAD CLOSED)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5