One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of the Weekly question thread!

Go down 
+15
Gael
TheBlackLuffy
klemenator
Karasu(the crow)
Unholy
Maxulus
Rodoku
Steady
antler
Layman Iconoclast
Cobdogred
Lone
Captain One-eye
Sleepy
y dau cymraeg
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:39 pm

Science from one piece that I want... how about spring-loaded hammers?
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:12 am

okay! next question!
Which animal in one piece would you want as a pet?
I'd like a hiking bear, purely for the chance of having a bear as a pet, that and it would be an excusse for to get out of the house for a change.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:15 am

Those big ass bunnies from Drum island
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:57 pm

The giant reptile-antlered monster from Strong World.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:58 pm

*cough*Adinosaurfromlittlegarden*cough*
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:59 pm

I think id want one of those anazon Snake and hopefully a amazon along with it hehehehehe.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:15 pm

*pero pero* A Den Den Mushi *pero pero*. Definitely *pero pero*. I think they are animals, too, right?
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:32 pm

A pet Seaking!
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:10 pm

A mermaid....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:02 pm

A Raccoon A.K.A Tony Tony Chopper
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:21 am

Chopper isn't a raccoon. He's a reindeer. See the antlers?
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:25 am

Also a mermaid is not considered an animal in the OP world... if I'm not mistaken. And it's not a pet either...
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:41 am

slaves can be considered as pets mohahahah nice pick cob
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:02 am

Righto, new topic!
Which of your characters is your fasviroute to RP?
Personally I enjoy messing about with Stan, Craig and King Zastur, and worryingly Myra, but mostly and oddly I love roleplaying as Tarin, even though he is my most underused character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:27 am

Umm..Xzelaxer cuz he's a cocky guy and i love it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:08 am

I love Romeo being an Asshole while also showing some severe mental issues from being in the Grandline by his lonesome. But, I have to say I prefer RPing as Mrs. Raynor since her Bratty Attitude and Weird Art as well as knowing how to make weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:27 am

I enjoy RPing battles with Carlos the most, mainly because he has to rely on actual swordplay to win. As for out of battle RPing, Chichi is the most enjoyable, just because it's fun RPing a grandma.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:24 pm

Difficult to say. Most of them are psychotic in their own ways, with Ti'ar's need to screw almost anything with a Y chromosome, Ranyx's nymphomaniac (if that word even works for a dude) behavior, Raulin's obsessive possession problems with Avis, Skyler's total Stockholm syndrome, and that just makes them more enjoyable to RP with.

Above them all, though, Gael's probably the most fun. He cares so little of what other people think, and his confidence is something I lack in its entirety, so it's nice pretending I'm someone with confidence, with skills to back it up.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Karasu Ammo, he was my first character and started off bellow average. Mostly because he is a jack ass and tries to pull things his own way. Plus, he's in the WG lol
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:16 pm

Probably Iken, and it most likely will always be that way. However I do enjoy watching people squirm with hatred and fear when the Derge's enter a thread.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:18 pm

I like and mostly enjoy roleplaying with Roko Cloud, but I also like roleplaying a lot with Hibiki and Daiki. mostly those ones.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:35 pm

Maximillion is nice to RP with... And Manta's madness is also quite fun. Actually, I like all the Maimous... Ferdinard is also fun to RP, especially when he's laughing.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:25 pm

Here's one more question at ya folks;
Which character/s in One Piece would you love to have some drinks with?
Personally, i'd think i'll go for the obvious and go drinking with whole straw hat crew, which would definetly be good fun, even if I do end up getting drunk under the table.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:52 pm

lol, a drinking nakama with the SHs, huh?

Well, personally I would actually be a b@dass marine, so I would be probably drinking with Garp and SEngoku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:11 pm

y dau cymraeg wrote:
Personally, i'd think i'll go for the obvious and go drinking with whole straw hat crew, which would definetly be good fun, even if I do end up getting drunk under the table.

Exactly! Me too..Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the Weekly question thread!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next