One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of the Weekly question thread!

Go down 
+15
Gael
TheBlackLuffy
klemenator
Karasu(the crow)
Unholy
Maxulus
Rodoku
Steady
antler
Layman Iconoclast
Cobdogred
Lone
Captain One-eye
Sleepy
y dau cymraeg
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Return of the Weekly question thread! Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:58 pm

Yup, im starting this question thread thing up again! hopefully you chaps won't mind me giving a go at handing out questions for every week. Feel free to have a stab at them, or if your prefer dont even bother to look at them! I'll be adding a new one on every saturday, which means after theres anew question the last one is now null. Anyways now to hear ya opinion with my first question!
Where would you most like to go on a holiday in the world of one piece?

Personally, i'd quite like to go visit Sabondy Archipelo, mostly in the resort area to take a look around the place, especially the shopping district and fairground. Yup im easily pleased me since I can pretty much just do that in any country oddly enough. Though another thing to check out are the sabondy bubbles and anything made with them, purely because I like the idea of giant bubbles. Shame the place is rife with kidnapping but ah well.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:00 pm

Little Garden! I'll never give up on a chance to see actual dinosaurs.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:06 pm

Drum island!
Let it snow let it snow let it snow!~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:50 pm

Water 7! The Most wonderful city ever!
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:47 am

Amazon Lily.
I don't need to explain myself Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:58 am

Trake wrote:
Amazon Lily.

XD, Trake
Becareful than you'll got chased back. Oda's Quote "An island that you don't want to step on if you value your life"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:30 am

Fishman Island!!! Specifically Mermaid Cove....>.>....<.<
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:18 am

little garden for dinosaur fighting, a sport I invented because Im TO ENERGETIC FOR NORMAL SPORTS!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:40 pm

Alabasta for sandstorm fighting because Dinosaur fighting wasn't EXTREME enough
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:52 pm

Drum Island it has a castle and I like winter islands dunno why but I just do
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:27 am

Youri- wrote:
Drum island!
Let it snow let it snow let it snow!~
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:31 am

I'd visit Skypiea! I love the idea of visiting a sky island with beautiful angelic girls *drools*
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:02 am

Trake wrote:
Amazon Lily.

Cobdogred wrote:
Fishman Island!!! Specifically Mermaid Cove....>.>....<.<

Rodoku wrote:
I'd visit Skypiea! I love the idea of visiting a sky island with beautiful angelic girls *drools*

because all the perfect anime women that adventure in a world where they are more powerful than giant monsters would totally be lining up for you... nothings sadder than men who have impossibly high standards...
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:19 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:28 pm

whoopsie! man did I forget to keep this going! righto new question of the week! What food in the world of one piece would you like to try?
personally i'd rather like to take a big bite out of that mizu meat from water 7, mostly because I have no idea what it would taste like.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:30 pm

I think I'd have to agree with you there Dau I'd most likely want the same thing Smile
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:35 pm

I want a bite from the Energy Steroids because I wanna turn SSJ and turn my fat to pure muscle. And I don't give any s#it about turning old, I wouldn't it that much.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:16 pm

I'd eat anything
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:50 pm

I'd like to try a bite of that dragon they ate....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:26 pm

y dau cymraeg wrote:
personally i'd rather like to take a big bite out of that mizu meat from water 7, mostly because I have no idea what it would taste like.

Same here Wink
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:37 am

Any meal Sanji creates for Nami or Robin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:54 am

Chopper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:06 am

Space Cadet wrote:
Chopper.

lol! XD

Bepo would also taste great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:51 am

I think id visit Sabaody Archipelago to ride on all the cool bubbles and the amusement parks =)

And id think I would love to eat elephant tuna
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:22 pm

Sanji's lollipop... oh wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Weekly question thread!   Return of the Weekly question thread! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the Weekly question thread!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next