One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:00 am

Rafe saw his book ripped out of his hand and tossed aside he panicked as he'd lost a weapon and as the table came up to meet his face he took the blow face on and was knocked back against the wall. Rafe got back up to see Cody dealing with him and Sai and Dende dealing with the other two last but by no means least was the gorgeous pink haired girl. Rafe walked towards her and placed his quil back into his belt.

"Hi I'm Rafe and your friends seem to be enjoying beating my friends up, since your a girl I feel there should be no reason for us to fight. Plus I am a gentle man." Rafe picked up his book and clipped it back to his belt then leant against the bar and offered his hand to Celestial hoping she would agree there was no need to fight and shake his hand. More importantly he fancied her which is why he didn't want to fight, he'd rather spend some time with her and get her to perhaps join the crew. Since he was 1st mate he had a choice in mentioning anyone who seemed like they'd be a great crew member.
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:16 pm

Sai was surprised at the reaction he got from the girl. "I can't do anything to stop them! That fang dude started this whole thing!" He tore his hands free from the girl and sheathed his blades. "You have a better chance of stopping him than i do, and i can't attack a girl who won't attack me seriously." Sai was fairly disappointed with the girl, but he couldn't control how she reacted. He went over and flipped one of the chairs that had fallen and sat down in it, but he kept a close eye on the fights that were still going on, ready to jump in at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:30 am

Codys sword was broken and the only thing left was the handle and a small piece of the blade.''Really...'' Cody sighed and his eyes turned. Cody suddenly jumped above Fang with the the handel of he sword extanding becoming a huge hammer.''Ice make hammer!'' Cody tried to smash fangs head while falling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:55 pm

Dende could barely see anything while he was spinning, the ice made him spin even faster than he was used to. He did notice one thing though, he didn't hit anything. He considered that his opponent might have dodged, in which case he'll have to stop spinning, but then a worse thought popped up: His opponent could counter attack! Panicing, He swung both of his legs to the side, converting his spin to a forward momentum. The force allowed him to lift himself off the ice and into midair. In that moment, Dende noticed Patches was also in midair, and quite close to him. "Oh you sneaky bastard" Dende hissed as he twisted his body to the side and cramped his stomach, making him spin in midair., both horizontally and vertically. Then, by stretching his legs once again, Dende attempted a spinning kick at his airborne opponent, hoping he won't be able to dodge it. At the end, Dende managed to get his legs pointing downward and his head upwards.

Unfortunately, Dende couldn't stop the momentum he had from the jump, and he kept flying to the side after the kick attempt. His feet landed on the ice, but the momentum made him slide back with force, making him crash into one of the pub's walls. He wasn't damaged to hard, but he felt dizzy after spinning so much and the slippery floor didn't help him either.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:01 pm

((Guys Im deleteing the crew Its kinda my fault cuz of the inactivness and I think I should change the captain cuz hes just bad thanks anyways for joining we had a short but good run Well me and Pilgrim had a little longer one but really thanks.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4