One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Empty
PostSubject: SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)   SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:18 am

Haru slowly wears his coat, he then lits a cigarette and holds his scar on his chest while looking at the sky, He then talked to himself This is where, it all started, where me and... . He then looked at his place around him, nothing much changed except it was a busy town, he slowly walks inside a restaurant, it was very familiar. The bartender then quickly attends to him What can I do-, oh good to see you back Haru! . Haru then smiled at the bartender Good to see you to Mr. Bar. . Then suddenly a gigantic man entered the bar. All right give me all your food! Or I am gonna kill you! . Haru then suddenly spoke Be quiet, you are irritating me. . The gigantic man became furious. I am gonna kill you!! . Haru then quickly turned back and unleashed a very powerful punch, The gigantic man came out of the wall and off to the streets. Haru then drank his drink and spoke to the old man I am so sorry Mr. Bar, take the bounty of that man for the repairs
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)   SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:42 am

((Water seven, then?))

A strange ship landed at the docks. It was nothing special, really, so it didn't attract much attention, but it was certainly... there.
Like a mosquito. You didn't really notice it, and you didn't really see it, but at times you think you can hear a buzzing sound, a warning that there's something wrong. And that said something could bite, and leave nsty stitchy marks on your skin, sometimes accompanied by sickness.
Well, Miyu certainly wasn't an insect, and neither she nor her companion would leave bite marks... well, at least she wouldn't... Unless she hadn't got another chance...
She looked around the familiar place and felt a little sting in her heart remembering all that had happened here. She wasn't really missing it, but...
She banned the thought from her head and jumped on land. Then she turned and waited for Seppy to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)   SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:40 am

Seppy bounded to the ship's edge, hopping up on the rail and stopping so abruptly, claws dug into the wooden railing, that the ship rocked slightly. Staring out at the new island, yellows eyes filled with their typical sense of mindless joy, the ex-hunter began to take in the new sights, sounds, and scents.

After a moment of absorbing the new information, Seppy hopped down onto the dock right by Miyu, landing on all fours. A moment later he stood up, sucking on the ball of his hand for a moment before spitting out a splinter.

"Hey, Mew," Seppy began, an inquisitive tone in his voice, "Why d'ya always go aroun' without any shoes?" Licking the tiny wound a couple more times before forgetting about it, he pointed down at her bare feet on the worn wooden planks. "Doesn' it ever hurt?"
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)   SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:58 am

"Eh?"
Miyu looked at her bare feet. They were a little dirty, and there were scratches here and there. Right, she wasn't wearing any shoes...
She tended to forget that it wasn't completely normal.
But why?
"Uhm, I... I don't really... I don't think I was ever wearing shoes..."
She frowned and thought about it hard, really hard.
"There was a festival in the village I'm from... It was to greet the summer. People wouldn't wear shoes for that. Maybe I liked it so much as a child that I just never put mine on again...."
She shook her head and smiled slightly.
"No, I think it's just a habit. Uhm..."
She felt it was her turn to ask something, but everything seemed... inappropriate somehow. You just didn't ask things like: "Why do you have tentacles?"
"Why do you have tentacles?"
Did she really just ask that? She had just been thinking it!
"Uh, I mean, er, they're just fine with me, they're good tentacles! Uhm... Let's go that way."
She started walking down a street, emberassed at having ruined the situation again. Just why was she sooo... bad with words sometimes?
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)   SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:07 am

Haru Nenji sits on the piles of boxes in the docks. He then looked at the sky. Memories started to flow back into his mind.

FLASHBACK
Haru then wore a big smile. He spoke " Damn she's cute...ehem... uhh I had no choice! They were gonna attack me! ". Suddenly he held Miyu's hands. "Oh you're like the sweetest girl I have met! please go out with me! Please XDD"?“Eeek!“
Miyu blushed when he grabbed her hands, she was a bit shocked. How did he move so fast? And more importantly, what should she say?
She didn't want to hurt his feelings, but there was no way she'd go out with someone she didn't know anything about besides the fact that he attacked- for whatever reason- a group of people, almost killing some of them.
“W-w-what? I... errrr... Well...“
She decided she'd just have to explain it to him later somehow, it was much more important to somehow save the men lying on the ground.
“How about this, you find a doctor who'll treat them, and I go out with you later?“ There were human lives on the line, so she was sure it was worth it.

All was going well until a group of men surrounded Haru Nenji. Sigh do I have to kill all of these men? Will someone tell me?
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)   SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:07 am

Seppy listened rather intently; he was glad to learn more about Miyu. She was of a completely different sort than normal people. Something about her was calming to his normally alert and edgy instincts. There was no sense of danger or deception to her. Seppy couldn't help but laugh a bit at her explanation.

"That answer suits you jus' fine, Mew," Seppy said, nodding to her. "'S nothin' wrong with that." He was about to say something else when she said it might be a bad habit; Seppy frowned at that.

"'S not a bad habit, y'know. Yer like..." Seppy trailed off, struggling for the right words. His lack of understanding with fine language and metaphor made what he was trying to say almost impossible. Eventually, he found his clumsy way around the idea and expressed it as best he could. "...Like a flower, y'need to be in touch with th'groun' grow."

Looking around frantically, Seppy finally help his hands up and closed his eyes, laughing sheepishly.

"Sorry, I'm not really so good with words," he explained. A moment later, as Miyu asked about his tentacles. Seppy's smile faded a bit and his eyes opened, catching hers.

"When I was young, I was fixed up to be better at killin'. My 'doptive dad used a special plant called 'IQ' t'make me 'n' my brothers 'n' sisters," Seppy's hair rose a tiny bit as he said sisters, "Made inna animal-people...th'animal he made me like jus' happened t'be a 'Displacer Beast'...kinna a huge cat with tentacles, jus' like mine, an' weird skin tha bends ligh', jus' like mine..."

When Miyu offered to change the subject, Seppy nodded and followed without complaint. He froze, suddenly, putting a hand out to stop her as they turned down the new road.

"Trouble up ahead," Seppy warned. "We can skip it if we need...group a men, 'bout fourty er fifty meters north."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)   SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:21 am

Haru Nenji sighed and grabbed one of his two hand swords and stood up. All right it leaves me no choice. . At a blink of an eye he easily defeated all of the pirates who were in critical condition. If she were to see this..
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)   SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:33 am

Miyu heard the fight before she could see it.
Well, it wasn't so much a fight as it was... a slaughter... Some screams, fading to moans and sometimes weak cries for help. Imagining the faces of those people lying there in agony, unable to take care of their wounds themselves and slowly dieing of blood loss or lord knows what made her shiver.
Suddenly she had forgotten all about his brothers and sisters, and his looks, or why someone would turn a child into a killing machine, even though it had fascinated her in a morbid way... Most likely because it meant Seppy had a childhood. Of course she had known he had a childhood, but to think he had a childhood...
Well, it didn't matter now.
"Come on, Seppy! We've got to help!"
She grabbed his arm and ran.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)   SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:38 am

Haru then saw someone running from far away, but he didn't noticed it was Miyu so he turned around and spoke Let me guess, I didn't have to kill those guys? .
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)   SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:20 am

Surprised at first by seeing Miyu take initiative, it was only a moment before Seppy had gotten the idea and began loping along behind her on his own. The distance was short, and before a moment had passed they were standing at the entrance to an alley, the ground littered with dying pirates, gaping lacerations open all over them. Seppy's pupils narrowed to slits at the overwhelming smell of blood.

"Y'got a lot of work on yer hands if you wanna save 'em, Mew," Seppy stated, crouching down to check the nearest man's pulse. Standing up, the ex-hunter turned his eyes to the man at the center of the carnage, standing over the bodies with sword in hand. Though no genius by any standards, Seppy was traveled enough to know what it meant when somebody stood dramatically with an unsheathed weapon over a mound of near-corpses.

Focusing on the assailant, Seppy smiled broadly and took a step closer to the alley wall, leaning against the side of the building in shadow.

"Fine day, isn' it?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)   SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:34 am

Saving them all was impossible. Even an idiot could tell.
Maybe if Miyu would have taken her time, she would have noticed some straaange similiarities between this situation and one she encountered what seemed like years ago, but were only months.
Or perhaps a certain man she had met back then would have come to mind, especially seeing as he looked... well, very much like the man standing here.
But being Miyu, she didn't pay attention to either of those things.
Neither did she pay attention to Seppy leaving her side, or her white dresses seam soaking up the blood, turning red, giving her the look of a kind of menacing ghost out for revenge or simply for saying rhymes and leaving some princes wondering what they meant.
None of that mattered. She had grown up a bit. She didn't shout for help like she had when she encountered this situation the last time. She didn't think she could save every single one of them. People died. There wasn't much she could do against that.
Still she knelt down beside the first and got her first aid kit (she had bought it way back, shortly after she had started working with Seppy) out. She wasn't a doctor, but she wasn't going to let the grim reaper just do its job without anyone trying to do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)   SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:02 pm

Haru looked at Miyu but didn't saw her face as she gets the medicine out of her medicine kit. Haru laughed and looks at the sky while getting out a box. Hahaha. You really remind me of Miyu, Oh sorry I mean a girl who I met here in Water 7.. He then removed the covering of the box and revealed a very beautiful red dress. Well I wonder how she is right now...
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)   SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:34 am

Seppy felt a sudden protective impulse at hearing the crazed swordsman speak Miyu's name. There was a chance that he'd be hunting her; Seppy would take no risks.

"We've never heard that name...y'should jut keep movin'.

He couldn't be certain why, but he didn't like this particular stranger. Killing wasn't anything Seppy normally took exception to, but this time it bothered him. It bothered him because it had upset Miyu.

"If yer done here, why don' y'get movin'?" Seppy asked, his voice tinted a bit in shades of annoyance. Reaching around behind his lower back, Seppy slipped a hand into a side pouch on his backpack. A moment later he had pulled out a roll of basic bandages, a bit of it used already to treat his own wounds in the past. Sniffing around, trying to filter out the metallic aroma of blood, the IQ mutant identified a couple of the men who were most likely to survive if treated.

Kneeling down next to one of the men, Seppy began licking a large chest wound, occasionally stopping to spit out blood and dirt. Once the gash was bleeding bright, red, healthy looking blood, the ex-hunter began bandaging him. Seppy moved fast, having the man stabilized in very little time before moving onto the next.

"Guess 'm good at more 'n jus' killin'," joked Seppy, his voice lightening up a bit as he moved onto the next victim. Though he was worried he might upset Miyu, he also felt like lightening the mood would ease her stress and help her work. "If y'know enuff 'bout killin', some've it helps with healin', nyan hyahn hyan..."

"That one next," Seppy explained, pointing to a man on Miyu's right side when she finished her first. "The one closer t'ya is gonna die...save yer kit fer th'stronger ones."

It occurred to the newly-pirated Seppy that Miyu's gentle heart had to have a difficult time with triage; if nothing else, he'd make it easier on her. Though he did his best to focus on the healing, he still kept the man who'd made the mess in the corner of his eye, watching for any sudden movements. All the same, he hoped he'd just wander off.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)   SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:38 am

Haru laughed when suddenly more thieves came. Why you, you will pay for what you have done! . Haru then became serious. This is enough. I will be serious. . At an instant Haru slashed all of his opponents, most of them were into two.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)   SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:57 am

Miyu stood up, quietly, and didn't even look up.
Why had she never seen it? Why had she never done anything?
The image of her arm was not as clear for a moment, at one point it seemed to shaped, blown away by the wind... But then it was just as much muscles and skin and bones again as the rest of her body.
She didn't need violence to do this. She had never needed it before when dealing with him, she wouldn't need it now.
"That's enough, Haru."
At what point she had known it was him, she didn't know. Maybe, somewhere in the back of her head, she had known all along. From the second she had set food on this island again, there had been that feeling.
Maybe all it needed to grow into a certainity was just as much as a scream, the slash of a sword...
After all, that's most of what her memories with him were: battles. Blood. Dead.
Maybe he had never understood just how...
"I'd have liked our reunion to be nicer, but some things just never seem to change..."
Sadness? Not much. Disappointment? A little, maybe. Coldness? As much as she could manage.
But more than anything else, there was hardness in her eyes when she looked at him.
She didn't hate him, but why?
Why didn't he just see...
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)   SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:32 am

Haru just smiled at Miyu. Well yes, some things don't change. It is just that, I had a hard time getting used to not being close to you. . Haru just stood there and smiled at Miyu. He then remembered that this type of moments where he will jump on Miyu and kissed her or talk sweet but he knew he can't. Not now that she has a new path on taking on. Haru then looks at the ship Miyu. It was looking as great as ever.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)   SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:29 pm

"So y'both know eachother, eh?" Seppy stated, stepping up alongside Miyu. In a fairly short period of time, he'd used up all of his bandaging. Four pirates were saved by his hand; Miyu seemed to have saved half again that many with her own first aid kit. That meant, all said, they'd been able to save ten.

Deciding to use this distraction to his advantage, Seppy carefully picked up one of the recently wounded and started moving towards a sturdy-looking pile of crates. As he passed Miyu, he knelt forward to whisper to her briefy:

"I won' leave y'fer long...jus' gonna get these guys someplace a bit safer, y'know?" Clapping Miyu on the shoulder for just a moment, his grip warm and reassuring, Seppy quickly set about his task of moving the wounded pirates to safety.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)   SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:01 am

Haru looked at Seppy with a raised eyebrow. Haru was surely feeling something, was he...jealous? Okay who is that man?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)   SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:13 am

why was she having a bad conciesnce now? It wasn't her who had done anything wrong!
"Uh, that's Seppy.... Septera McSeppymerc... We're partners..."
No, that wouldn't work. She definitely needed more attitude. More self esteem.
"He's my best friend! He saved my life and he gave up his for me!"
...so don't you dare do anything to him! was the inevitable finish of the sentence, but she left it unsaid. No reason to, it would only insult them both. Most of all Seppy.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)   SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:15 am

Haru then looked at Miyu and whispered. But I saved you more then a thousand times. . Haru then points at his ship Would you like to go to our, I mean my ship?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)   SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:00 am

Miyu looked at the ship.
Feeling nostalgic? No, not really. A little guilty, still, but not nostalgic. and not sorry anymore. Many people didn't understand there was always a difference between guilty and sorry.
She slowly shook her head.
"No. Seppy's going to be worried if he comes back and I'm gone. He wouldn't have any way to find me."
Okay, the last part was a blatant lie. But the rest was true!
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)   SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:22 pm

Haru then sighed. So, you don't want us to talk anymore don't you? I mean about us . Haru then knew that he still felt something for Miyu but was she, the same?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)   SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:55 pm

Miyu shifted uncomfortably.
"I know that you just killed a dozen men on the spot..."
Only now did she seem to realise the blood on her dress, now already drying. Like someone who had just woken up and still needed to remember his name, where he was, why, and how the world worked, she took it in her hands and looked at the blood in a puzzled way.
"And I know that Seppy is the one carrying them to the hospital..."
She let go of her dress and looked at Haru.
"So no, I don't want to talk about anything anymore. this whole thing was a stupid, stupid idea."
This situation was getting more than uncomfortable. She desperately wished for Seppy to come back. It'd make her feel stronger. It'd also give her a reason to leave.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)   SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:56 pm

Seppy snorted in derision, walking back from around the way where he'd relocated the stable bandits. It felt so strange, going this far out of his way to help strangers...not only strangers, but outlaws, too. It was clear, though, that this was important to Miyu. Knowing that, the whole strange affair made a bit more sense.

"Yer still here, quick-draw?" quipped Seppy, walking to stand besides Miyu. "An' what's this 'us' yer askin' her about? From here, sounds like 'eres not so much an 'us' as a 'you' in any history y'got."

"Maybe yer not so great at takin' hints, huh?" Seppy asked, leaning forward, eyes wide and a derisive smile on his face. "Nothin' 'bout her words er her body lang'age say she wants a damn thing t'do with you."

Placing his hand on Miyu's shoulder once again, Seppy leaned in close, his lips inches away from her ear as he spoke, his voice a low whisper.

"C'mon, let's go report Cap'n Killsalot here t'the nearest law 'n' split. 'M gettin' this feelin' like there's nothin' good worth hangin' 'round fer."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)   SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:33 pm

Miyus eyes took in every single feature of Haru, stopping at his face once, then going straight to his sword, from which the blood of those men was still dripping.
She felt Seppys hand on her shoulder, and she took in the blood on the street. Then looked back at Haru. Her eyes were fixed on him for some time, before she slowly closed them and shook her head.
"No."
Which part she answered was hard to tell, as she made a long pause after the word, then turned away, gently brushing Seppys hand off.
"You're a pirate now, remember? No bountyhunting for outlaws..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)   SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERIOUS: Reminiscing about the Past, Haru Nenji meets previous Garuda Pirates' members. ( open to all previous garuda pirates and those who want to join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next