One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
klemenator

klemenator

Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:01 pm

Well that was easy... I guess he will be... Of use. Cody was quiet and thinking about Sai and what could his position be. He was drinking his wine and eating chicken. Cody turned to Rafe.'' Your oppinon first mate? Cody smiled and noded his head so that Rafe would know that he is fine with him joining.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:18 pm

Rafe looked at both of them and said, "I like him." He then let out a little smile and turned back to writing in his book, he wrote a few small poetic ideas down then went to the bar where he ordered a glass of wine and brought it back to the table, sitting down he quickly drank the wine down then went back to doing more writing, he had to make money one way or another.

Rafe looked at Captain Cody, Sai and Dende and wrote a few more lines in his book then closed it and placed it back on his belt then finished his wine, he could feel it taking a tiny bit of affect on him and yawned.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:21 pm

Cody turned to Sai. ''Welcome aboard Si? What was your name aggain...'' Cody was alittle emberased so he just smiled and started drinking wine.''Any who! Why dont you tell us something about yourself?''
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:11 am

"Something about myself huh?" Sai said, stroking his chin and grabbing his drink. "Well, first is that im going to be the fastest man in the world! At least thats the dream. My home island ran a race every year that was said to have the fastest people in the world! They were all so strong too, there was no way i couldn't aim for the top! The fastest equal the strongest, at least it will be that way once i go through the grand line." Sai began smilling again as he took a quick drink out of his cup. "Now what about yo..." *CRASH* Sai couldn't hold the drink in and immediately collapsed from his chair and took a few others down with him. He had no energy anymore so he decided to just lay there, on the ground until he was ready, but figured he could at least continue the conversation. "So how about you guys?"
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:25 pm

''Im Cody Mugurama Captain of the Frosty Pirates.'' Cody Grined and pointed at himself.''I am going to become the pirate king but I dont know how im going to do that yet...'' Cody looked alittle bit worried but than he smiled again.''Maybe I should become a Shinchibukai. It would help with the marines 1 enemy less... Dende why dont you tell us something about yourself I would like to know more about you!'' Cody took a sip of his wine and turned to Dende.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Dende was speechless at first. Both Cody and Sai showed amazing skills in their fight, skills that Dende never knew were possible. Who could imagine that a man could create ice?! Unbelievable. He had to stick with these guy to try and learn more! Powers like these would boost the Red Tornado's skills to the very best! "Uhmm uhmm..." Dende mumbled, trying to get his tongue back to work. "I'm Dende Moreira, a player for the Red Tornados of Eden Beach" He said. He hoped that the pirates knew Eden Beach so he won't have to explain more than that. "And I'm traveling the ocean to try and improve myself, so I can pull my team out of it's losing streak" He explained.

It was then his time for some questions. "Can you teach me how to create ice?! This could really save my team!" Dende explained, showing that he had no clue about devil fruits at all.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:31 pm

''Eden beach huh... I think I heard of that place once...'' Cody smiled and finished his wine. '''Hmmm.... About the ice I cant teach you that because I ate a devil fruit.... Maybe If you come with me we could find one that would help your team.'' Cody made a strange face.''Wait... Wouldnt that count as cheating?''
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:32 pm

"Devil... fruit..." Dende repeated. He might have been on to something! Fruits that could grant people amazing powers were growing on earth! Amazing! who would have thought that-... Cheating?
Could it be cheating? Maybe... but if he didn't know about these fruits, he might have missed other things as well... There was only one way to find out!
"I will come with you!" Dende announced. He had a new hope in him. By traveling with these pirates, he might find new ways to make himself useful for the Tornadoes, and maybe even rescue them. It was definitely the right move.
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:15 pm

"This group seems very interesting, im sure that if i stick with you guys ill become way faster in no time." He finally gathered the strength to pull himself back up on his chair and sat down next to the group again. "Hey dende, what exactly is the sport you play? does it have anything to do with speed? If so i'd love to give it a try."
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:21 pm

''Dende you know I can't teach you.... Ohh... No sorry Dende. I ate a devil fruit that allowes me to summon Ice you see?'' Cody smiled at the 2 new crewmates.''Wow This is nice I didn't expect we would get 2 crewmates here!''Cody was eating the some meat that was still on the bone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:03 pm

As a new ship docked into Logue Town carrying a small shipment of animals to sell on board leader of The Shiners Patches burst through the top of a crate smashing the lid to pieces. A short man wearing a loose white shirt with black pants and no shoes with messy black hair and thin features and stitches all over his body had escaped his crate.

[Introduction Box]
Patches
Leader of the Shiner wolf pack
13,000,000 Beli

Patches stood up tall in the crate and climbed out he turned to see one of the guards grabbing a rifle to aim at him, Patches turned into his hybrid form and lunged at him tearing him to pieces. As Patches dug his mighty teeth into the man he chomped down on his innards happily spilling blood onto the deck.

Behind Patches another crate lid was smashed open as another wolf hybrid crashed through and climbed out shaking his furry head.

[Intorduction Box]
Fang
Hunter of the Shiner wolf pack
12,000,000 Beli

A large golden furred wolf hyrbrid with 2 orange zig zags down his back stood up and howled followed by the howls of others as Fang torn the lids from the other 2 crates freeing up their other 2 members.

[Introduction box]
Celestial
Tracker of the Shiner wolf pack

Celestial broke up through the shattering remains revealing her beautiful face and bright pink hair. She opened her mouth gasping for breath and exposing her fang which stuck out from her mouth. "Thanks Fang, I couldn't breath in there." she said winking at him Fang ignored her wink and torn the lid from Lesol's crate. Lesol stood up slowly and looked around at Patches gnawing hungrily at a man Celestial smiling and slowly climbing out of the box trying to avoid getting splinters and fang standing tall and looking at Patches. "Thank you fang."

[Introduction Box]
Lesol
Breeder of the Shiners wolf pack.
13,000 Beli

Patches stood back up and looked at his pack, "Good to see your all out, its time for us to go." smiled Patches through bloody teeth.
"I couldn't breath in that bloody box." moaned Celestial as she collapsed towards Patches hugging to be caught.
Patches saw Celestial falling towards him and caught her then lifted her onto his back. "Thanks Patches, I hate being claustrophobic."
"Well your free and out in the open now Celestial, anyway its time we get off this ship of fuckers and away from them." said Fang as he looked at Logue town.
"Why don't we just steal the ship?" asked Lesol quiet and sweetly.
"Well for one we don't even know how to sail a ship." replied Patches holding Celestial on his back.
"Fair point." Replied Lesol as Fang leapt over board and landed on his feet.
"Come one." He called. Patches jumped over the edge with Celestial still on his back followed by Lesol.

Fang remained in his hybrid form as himself Patches in his hybrid form and Celestial and Lesol in their human forms followed along with them.
"Lets stop in this bar up ahead guys I could do with a drink after being in those crates for sooo bloody long." said Patches as Celestial's arm wrapped around his neck.
"Me too" replied Fang as he changed back into his human form and seemed to shrink, Patches did the same as he entered the pub with Fang, Lesol and Celestial on his back.

They all approached the bar and realised the place was trashed. Patches ignored the fact that it was destroyed and ordered 4 mugs of water. Fang didn't like disrespect for bars and turned around looking to see who was responsible for this mess. His eyes made contact with a group of people who all looked fairly young and were sat together.

Lesol stood next to Fang trying to cuddle up to him but as usual he was ignoring her keeping his eyes trained on the group of people.

As the drink were served Patches gulped his down and passed one to Fang who drank it all down quickly still looking at the group, he passed one to Lesol who wrapped both hands around it and sipped it gently then Celestial who ignored the mug as she liked hanging on to Patches much more.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:07 pm

Rafe saw a bunch of 4 people enter the room and gazed at them as one of the seemed to focus on himself, Captain Cody, Dende and Sai. He looked around at the bar to see it may have been pretty destroyed but its not as if he cared.

Rafe looked back at the rest of his crew then back at the guy who was still looking at him. He felt uncomfortable and said, "Guys its not just me is it, but that guy at the bar is staring right at us isn't he?"
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:37 am

Cody looked around the bar and he just noticed that the only people there were the bartenders and 4 people that just entered the bar. He saw that the group looked at them with a strange look... ''Yes Rafe I did see that... No need to stare we are all friends here!'' Cody smiled and hoped that the group have a positive response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:16 pm

Celestial slid down from Patch's back and grabbed her drink then drank it down she looked up at Fang when she finished drinking it and asked, "Is something wrong Fang?" Fang remained focused on the guys in the corner and saw that one of them was looking back at him. Lesol finished her drink too then looked at Fang, she grabbed his arm as he was leaning against the bar and asked, "Fang is something wrong?" She began stroking his arm trying to comfort him as he always seemed to be in action mode ready to fight and protect the pack.

Patches stood up behind Celestial and rested his head on her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her pulling her close to him, Celestial liked the feel of him against her and smiled.
"Fang thinks its those guys who destroyed this place and finds it disrespectful. He probably wants to doll out his own form of justice or something like that, right Fang?"

Fang ignored each and every comment which came his way as he stood up and walked towards the people turning into his hybrid form and spouting long fur all over his body and muscle mass increasing. As Fang got closer to them his nostrils where filled with their scents and remembered them.

Patches, Celestial and Lesol all watched Fang as he approached the group, Celestial could feel her fang poking out of her mouth pressing against her top lip and was too busy enjoying the feel of Patches against her to care about what may be about to start. Patches was happy and didn't care if a fight started out as it would give him the chance to show off his strength and muscles to Celestial and he knew she liked seeing how strong he was. Lesol watched feeling worried for Fang's safety as they knew nothing about these people and she didn't want him to get hurt, she loved him but he was so focused all of the time he would never notice it made her upset but she was still just happy she had him alive there with her.

Lesol felt her heart beat in her chest wildly as she awaited to see what happened moving closer to patches and Celestial for comfort she wasn't much of a fighter instead she was a breeder which made her feel uncomfortable with fighting but she could fight when needed.
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:42 pm

Sai finally looked over to the newcomers and watched as one started to close in. As he approached he body began to shift and transform. This was something new, i looked like he could be a devil fruit user or something, but why was he approaching in such an aggressive manner? They hadn't done anything to him personally, at least he didn't. Sai wondered if maybe his new crew had a run in with them at an earlier date. "Hey guys, do you know them? He looks kinda mad." Sai became worried at the still approaching man and drew his knives behind his back, preparing to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:43 pm

''Are we really going to fight? I dont like to do that on a full stomach you know...'' Cody just sat there he really didn't want to fight. When the man turned into a wolf Cody was suprised and scared alittle. The wolf looked stuborn so he got ready for a fight. ''No killing guys.'' Cody whispered that to his new nakama.''i'm against animal cruelty.'' Codys voice was low and threatning. He is cold blooded when he fights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:09 pm

Stopping in front of the table of pirates Fang opened his mouth and asked, "Are you the rotten pirates who showed your disrespect to this place by trashing it?"

Patches watched Fang angrily wag his bushy tail from side to side and tense his muscular arms.
"I hate people who show disrespect to people such as this bartender they deserve to be treated with more respect."

Lesol walked up behind Fang and squeezed his arm trying to calm him down, Patches hugged Celestial as she seemed to be more focused on cuddling up to him instead of paying attention to a fight which may break out.
"Lesol!" said Fang in such a frightening tone she let go and stepped back and muttered quietly, "Sorry Fang."

Fang slammed his fist down on the table and said,
"People like you don't deserve to be in a place like this and need to be thrown out." Fang grabbed Cody's shoulder and dug his claws in deep hoping to hurt this kid. Fang gritted his teeth hard as he increased the pressure of his claws digging in. Patches watched and shook his head letting it fall over his eyes.
"Celestial, looks like we may have a fight on our hands."
"Mmm I don't wanna fight, I just wanna stay here close to you cause your warm." Celestial hugged up to Patches who looked at Fang digging his claws in and prepared himself for a fight.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:52 am

''Yes we did trash this bar and If you do not move you are next...'' When the wolf reached for Cody he tried to dodge but Fang grabed him.''Look why don't you just leave before its to late.'' Cody felt the claws diging into his shoulder. He didn't want to fight but It would be a good chance to show Dende And Sai what he can do. Cody frooze the floor so that he could create spikes everywhere.''Rafe, Sai and Dende get the other 3!'' Cody make a spike on his shoulder so that it would stab right Thru fangs Paw.''Your messing with the alpha wolf now!''
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:04 am

Dende burped loudly as he finished an eighth plate of food. The chaos allowed him to scam some meals off some tables and he enjoyed it to no end. But then, a pack of weird wolfmen ruined his serenity. They seemed angry at Cody and his crew, which Dende was steal wondering if he was a part of, but all doubts cleared when one of the wolves dug it's claws into Cody's shoulder. Cody ordered him to act, and Dende jumped to action. His first step on the frozen floor was a clumsy one, but the skilled Footvolley player was used to walking on rough terrain and adjusted his steps in no time. He pushed himself against a nearby table, achieving enough momentum to slide towards one of the wolfmen: Patches, who seemed ready for a fight.

When he was just a meter away from the wolf, Dende jumped up, and quickly extended his right leg into a high kick aimed at Patches' jaw. "Amazing Opener!" He announced. The kick was without a doubt a powerful one, with the power to easily break bones and send anything under a 100 kilograms back.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:39 am

Rafe looked at the wolf who slammed his fist down and dug his claws into Cody then shrugged his shoulders and said, "Ok I could use a fight." He stood up and stretched his back then pulled out his quil and looked at Celestial and Lesol. They looked like no competition so he decided to go for the big guy.

Rafe tried digging his quil into Fang's right shoulder and pulling it down slashing his right arm and ripping the skin open. He then removed his book and tried the hit Fang in the face with it to knock him back and away from his captain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:56 am

Fang felt the ice tear up through his paw and didn't even flinch he felt the pain but had felt much worse back in his younger years when he was left to die in the woods by his parents. Fang pulled his claws out and lifted his paw and licked it. As for the other man with a quil who tried attacking him he managed to get the quil in and rip his skin down his right arm to his elbow and fang ignored the pain. It hurt but still not as much as other things he had felt.

Fang saw the book coming his way and opened his jaw and clamped down on it hard stopping it in its path. He then pulled his head to the right quickly ripping it from Rafe's grip and throwing it aside. Fang wasn't ready to be messed around with and did a back flip kicking the table up into both Cody and Rafe's faces and landed back on his feet next to Lesol who was watching in fear and horror.

Patches saw a kid coming towards him and threw Celestial out of his arms and let her fall to the floor as he didn't want her getting hurt. Patches didn't do anything else other than take the kick straight to jaw and find himself flying back into bar, he had to admit it was a strong kick and laughed a high pitch laugh. He stood back up slowly still in human form and said, "Good kick good kick."

Celestial on the floor stood up angry and shouted, "How dare you drop me!" Patches looked at her frightened then back at the kid who kicked him and replied, "Did you not just see me get kicked into the bar, that kid has a pretty strong kick."
Celestial rolled her eyes then sighed, she wasn't happy with his excuses but it was one of the reasons she loved, she was weird like that.

Patches then looked at the kid and smirked, "Now let me show you my paws." Patches spun around lifting his leg up to kick Dende in the cheek as he turned into his hybrid form he hoped his claws on his feet would come into contact with Dende's face and rip his cheek open but didn't know if the attack landed or not.

Lesol watched as both Cody and Rafe had a table kicked at them and gripped Fang's arm with the wound and began to lick it, she felt bad about him being hurt and wanted to care for him even if he didn't.

Celestial remained in her attractive human form and played with her pink hair as she watched Patches fight, she found it sexy watching him fight and wanted to do something more than she had previously been doing to him but knew that this fight came first.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:02 am

Cody felt the pain of Fangs kick. He was thrown back at the wall but he landed on his feet.''Rafe get the other one this one is mine! Ice make Geyser!'' Cody wanted the geyser to freeze Fang not to stab him. ''Ice make sword.'' Cody made his sword from his hand and got into a battle stence ready to strike at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:54 pm

Sai was fairly confused at all the uproar. a fight was good but the only ones left were the woman, "Im not sure if i can get serious fighting girls? Do you mind giving me a reason" He said as he approached them. Twirling his knives, waiting for his opportune moment to strike, leaving his fruit ability active just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:46 pm

The situation was tricky for Dende, who used his feet to win his battles. The floor was frozen, which made it difficult for Dende to move as freely as he wished, but he wasn't going to lose just because of that. Attempting a dodge, Dende's feet lost their hold of the ground and he slipped on the slippery ground. Patches' claws didn't fully connect with Dende's cheek, but since his dodge wasn't perfect, he was still cut, causing three bleeding cut marks to appear on his cheek.

He fell to the ground, landing on his lower back, who received no damage from such a fall after years of Footvolley dives. It was time for him to counter attack, and since he couldn't stand normally, he decided to stick to the ground for a while. "Amazing Recovery!" He announced. After years of falling and getting up, Dende was an expert, and could recover from a fall in no time. He leaned backwards, letting his upper back rest on the ice while his lower half raised to the air thanks to the sheer force of his abs. From there, he performed a 180 degrees diagonal spin on his back, that allowed him to move his center of gravity further upwards, to his head. His head was now pressed against the ground while he performed an impressive headstand. The momentum he picked up from his spin wasn't lost thanks to the icy floor, and allowed him to perform a similar headspin to the one he performed in the street earlier. He extended his legs to both sides and span violently, trying to kick Patches from any possible angle without losing his balance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:45 am

Fang saw Cody try to freeze him and crossed his arms across his face and as the ice began to freeze over him he tensed his muscles and just before the ice totally covered his body he howled loudly. As a strong loud howl fired out from his mouth the ice freezing Fang shattered due to the vibrations which resonated over his body. When he saw the sword he slashed down on the sword as quickly and strongly as he could hoping to slice the sword into pieces.

Lesol saw a young man approached her and ask for a reason to attack, she looked up at his face and jumped on him digging her claws into each of his wrists and shouted, "STOP YOUR FRIENDS FROM HURTING FANG!" Lesol spat at the man and howled loudly along with Fang, the man/wolf she loved.

Celestial continued playing with her hair and watching Patches fight she found it sexy and smiled at him.

Patches saw the cuts on Dende's face appear and smiled back at Celestial through fangs. The ice didn't effect any of the wolves due to the fact that their natural habitat was out in the icy tundra and as Dende spun frantically around and around Patches jumped up and performed a forward flip leading don into the body with both of his feet pushed together aiming down for the centre of the boy hoping to kick him in the testicles and smash his head into the ground hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next