One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
klemenator

klemenator

Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:14 am

''Rafe come look at this guy he might want to join our crew we do need a entertainer . I wonder if he will vomit...'' Cody laughed and shoved some of the people away to get a better view. When the boy broke his record he walked infront of him.''Thats quite impresive how did you spin so fast?'' Cody smiled at Dende and tried to be as nice as possible. ''Here.'' Cody threw 50 beli in his sack.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:23 am

Dende was overwhelmed by the sound of coins dropping into his sack, and questions being fired at him. He tried to answer them all but there were just so many. Then, a man shoved his way through the crowd to ask Dende another question. The boy was about to answer when the man tossed 50 beli into his sack. The boy's mouth opened wide and his words never came out. 50 beli were enough to buy a day's dinner, just from this one man.

"Thank you sir!" Dende said with excitement, but that is all he could get out of his mouth. The crowd knew that he won't be performing again today and started leaving, willing to come back tomorrow and watch the boy with the amazing balance. Most of them swarmed into the bar, and some of them left for their homes. Dende was left there with his sack of money and the man who gave him so much money. "Thank you so much sir" The boy said again as he walked to his sack in order to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:31 am

Rafe nodded at his captain's thought when he entered the pub he saw a crowd counting and a boy spinning on his head. Rafe was amazed at the boys spinning and laughed when he stood up dizzily, he saw his captain give him some money and couldn't help but feel he should give him some money too. Rafe dug his hands into his pockets, he pulled out a wad of Beli and tossed it into the sack, he didn't know how much it was he had just thrown in but decided what the hell, as long as his brain could string words together he could make plenty more. Rafe said to the dark skinned kid "Hey Kid that was pretty damn impressive, where'd you learn to do that?"
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Cody smiled at Rafe when he saw him throwing the money in the sack.''Hey let me and my friend buy you lunch.'' Cody pointed to the pub.''Im sure they have some snacks to gnaw on there.'' Cody smiled and allready started walking towards the pub because who would turn that down??
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Sai lazily stayed in his seat inside the pub. he had just finished his meal and was still recovering. He then heard shouting from just outside the pub, he knew what was going on and could only assume that that guy had finished spinning. Sai was kinda irritated at all the attention he was getting but he didn't feel well enough to try it for himself. "Maybe ill challenge him later?" he said as he began to stack all of the silverware into a large tower on his table. "I might just get that chance too" he smiled as he noticed 3 men walking towards the building.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:46 am

Apparently Dende hit the motherload. Not only did these two men gave him enough money to take care of himself, but they were also offering him lunch. It was miles ahead of his plans, and it felt great. "Thank you two so much! How can I repay you?" He asked as he followed the pair into the pub. The young boy never liked pubs. They were noisy and dirty, not like his homeland, which was filled with sports fanatics and sand. Plus, he was too young to drink in public, and never tasted alcohol in his life. But he followed anyway, since a greedy child like him couldn't refuse a free lunch.

"You just got to live in the right place" Dende answered to Rafe's question. I come from Eden Beach in the West Blue, almost everyone there knows how to do that, and more" He explained with a smile that exposed his missing tooth once again.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:00 am

Rafe nodded and ordered a glass of wine which was served to him almost straight away he drank some of it then said Dende "Cool well if I tried doing something such as that I'd be more likely to fall flat on my face. I'm Rafe and its nice to meet you Dende. Rafe couldn't help but look at the missing tooth every time Dende smiled as it stood out so much but he wasn't here to judge the guy so he said nothing about it. Rafe then pulled out his book and wrote in it.

Boys and girls are many worlds apart
While boys play in the mud and spin on their heads
Girls play dress up pretend to cook
Boys are like the spiteful tornado which tears down a house
and girls the gentle cow which provides and gives her own life to prolong another's life.

Together a pair is made in which a love begins
A love so great and might
A love so strong even the strongest of tornadoes cannot tear the two apart

Unsure of why those words fell into his head and were written by his hand he read what he'd written and thought to himself, I really do write some crap sometimes. Rafe smiled at his Captain Cody and Dende then said "right so what does everyone want to eat then? I'll pay."
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:59 am

Cody was drinking his wine and looking at dende. He had so many questions. Is he strong enough to join? Is he even strong? Or would he evem want to be a pirate? All this questions were in his head. He took another sip of his wine and placed the glass on the table. ''First of all you can tell me your name.'' Cody smiled at dende and picked up his glass. He emptied it and ordered another one.
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:49 pm

Sai looked over at the three. All of them were very unique individuals. Unique individuals were usually high ranking marines or any kind of pirate of bounty hunter, and getting involved with any of those would mean either a fight, race or a crew, and he wanted them all. He knocked over his tower and sprinted over to an open chair next to them, which almost instantly fell over. He stood it back up and sat down next to them with a big grin on his face as he looked at them all. "My name's Sai "Firebolt" Smith, and im a pirate!" he said, still grinning at the three. "What'r you?"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:59 pm

"The name is Dende Moreira" Dende answered, slightly ashamed to pronounce his foreign name out loud. He answered while inspecting the menu of the pub, which seemed kind of impressive at first kind, offering different kinds of beef and chicken. "I'll have a grilled chicken" Dende said, he craved for a good meal. As the dish was served to him, it didn't appear as appealing as it was on the menu. It consisted of a grey chunk of chicken on a plate of a few vegetables and an unknown sauce.

"This, is not right" Dende claimed while standing up and pointing at his dish dramatically. He immediately collected a few bottles of different sauces and spices and began to season his chicken with a tornado of spices. The boy, who seemed to know nothing but to spin on his head, was actually a great cook. When he finished his seasoning, the chicken was decorated with enough spices and sauces to hide it's grey color, making it much more appealing. "Voila" Dende said as he topped his meal with a leaf of parsley and sat down on his stool. The chicken was now spreading a sweet and spicy scent around the pub, and as Dende prepared his knife and fork, a man sat down clumsily next to him.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:44 am

Rafe saw Dende's skills in making his food look actually advertising and he smiled, when he heard a random guy sit down next to then and say "My name's Sai "Firebolt" Smith, and im a pirate!" Rafe looked at the man and replied, "Well we're all Marines, just trying to have a quiet meal, but now that you say so your a pirate, I bet your not exactly feeling all that great are you?" Rafe unclipped his book then wrote in it some more.

Clumsiness and stupidity are one in its self
Both bring attention forth and make one feel silly.

Looking the fool and feeling the Jester smiling with glee
Leaves the sting like that of a bee.

When rosy red cheeks glow and sweat begins to dribble
The Joker tries to run.

Only to have feet refusing to move
Or have legs like jelly which wiggle and jiggle with every passing step.

The fear spreads through the body and
Hairs stand on end.

Adrenaline rushes like water from a damn
As the Jester's run for fear of life and freedom.

Rafe closed his book clipped it back again and put his quil back too, then he looked up at Sai and smirked, he then replied asking, "So still a pirate Sai "Firebolt" Smith?"
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:29 pm

"Well of course!!" Sai shouted and widening his grin. "Marines huh? that's kind of disappointing actually." Sai closed his eyes and tried to think on what to do with this information. He really needed a crew if he was going to start on his adventure and find people to fight and race. And his little raft would never make it to the next island. He looked back up at the group with a sigh. "Well, i need to get off this island. Only way to do that is by boat, whether it be marine or pirate. If your marines, im gonna take your boat!" he said, grinning again as he got out of his chair and sprinted out the door to the docks.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:02 pm

Cody was looking at Pilgrim with a big grin on his face. He observed his friend having fun with Sai.

Cody stood up and looked at Sai right in the eyes. He wanted to look intemidating ''Oh so you want to take our warship? You know that I am the Vice admiral Cody Mugarama!'' Cody sat back down and took a sip from his wine.''And this is my lieutenant!'' Cody pointed at Rafe. ''Give me some money and I might not have you killed.'' Cody smiled at Rafe almost laughing.
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:50 pm

Sai was already out the door when he heard Cody's claim. Catching his attention he tried to stop but he had to much momentum built up already, so he quickly grabbed the door frame and used it to flip himself over and land back in the door way. "VICE admiral huh? You must be pretty strong then! Mind proving yourself then Mr. Mugamaga?" Sai then leaned shaker the door frame and slipped off his hood. "I'm pretty strong myself you know." he said grinning again.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:20 pm

Rafe smirked as he saw Cody go along with what he said then when both his Captain Cody and Sai mentioned they would fight Rafe began to laugh a little and looked at Sai in the eye. This would be a fight he would want to see, he didn't think that this Sai guy would be worthy enough to join the crew but then again he didn't know what Cody thought about him and picked up his glass of wine and swished it around before finishing it off and looking at Dende and asking, "So where did you learn to cook?"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:33 pm

Dende stopped pushing chicken straps into his mouth when Rafe asked him a question. "Well..." He said, before swallowing his last bite and clearing his mouth. "My mom had a restaurant back at my home island. I picked up some cooking skills while helping her out" Dende explained. "You wanna try some?" Dende asked, it was the least he could do to repay these people. But it seemed that Cody was more interested in the clumsy man that arrived at the bar. Dende never guessed that Cody and Rafe were marines. From what he learned, marines wore distinctive uniforms, and these guys seemed like simple clothed people.

"You two really are marines?" Dende whispered to Rafe. He had no reason to fear marines since he had no bounty, and wasn't involved in any pirate activity. He never even chose sides. He was sailing the seas in order to learn new skills and save his Footvolley team from it's losing streak. He did have trouble imagining himself as a marine though. The formality that was involved wasn't to his liking.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:47 pm

Rafe liked listening to people and learning about new people's past and he said to Dende, "Yeah I'd love to try some." Rafe helped himself to Dende's food and realised this kid really could cook. "Wow that tastes great!" Rafe couldn't believe the food in his mouth, it was the best thing he had eaten in months.

"You sure know how to make food taste good Dende, I'd love to have you aboard the crew." As Rafe looked at Cody he saw he was happy to fight with Sai, but he didn't want to get involved mainly because he just couldn't be bothered.

Rafe heard Dende ask if him and Cody were Marines and Rafe didn't want to frighten the kid so he looked him in the eye and said to him, "Nah. Of course we're not since when do Marines dress like normal people instead of showing off their rank. If anything we're pirates, Cody is the captain of the Frosty Pirates and I'm his 1st mate, although my profession is a writer and poet. I know its not one of the most useful occupations in a pirate crew but hey, Cody said it would be fine to have me as his crew, although admittedly I'm willing to keep this Sai guy believing we are Marines I want to see how tough this guy is and if he actually stands a chance against Cody."
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:19 pm

Cody stood up and grined at Sai.''So you want to fight? Ok...'' Cody threw his shirt and jacket away.''Ice make Armor!'' Cody made a thick armor of ice that slowed him down alittle.''Ice make Sword'' A sword began appearing from Codys hand. The sword was completely made out of ice. Cody allready started freezing the floor hopein that noone would notice.'' You know you can still surender.'' Cody looked at Sai with a intimedating smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:21 pm

Sai wasn't exactly looking for a fight but there was no better way to analyze ones strength. Even if he wasn't looking for one he could still feel excitement rising up inside him. Cody then started forming a suit of ice armor and an ice sword. "That is sooo cool!" Sai thought to himself. He didn't want to be caught off guard, so he looked over the armor. There didn't seem to be any obvious weaknesses beside fire. "Now why would i surrender without even trying? That wouldn't be very pirate-like."

Sai then threw back on his hood. It helped him focus on what was in front of him and his opponent couldn't be that fast in that suit of armor. He drew his knives and prepared an attack.

His opponent was a devil fruit user with the power of ice, so almost anything was possible, he couldn't stay close to him to long while he was in that armor, he could easily over power him. And Sai wasn't sure on the ranged capabilities or molding properties that his opponent could use with his ice. Lacking all detailed information he decided to rush and take a quick swipe with one of his blades, trying to see how cutable this ice armor was.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:53 am

''I just dont want more blood on my hands'' Cody tried to look intimedating so he had the same evil expresion as the last time.

Cody wanted to test the pirates strenght. What do you know maybe he could be a good crew mate. Cody saw Sai pulling out knives. ''Knives huh thats not the best weapon for attacking a devil fruit user...'' Cody got in a battle stance and got ready for Sai to attack.

Cody saw Sai runing twoards him so he tried to dodge. The armor ofcourse didnt help so Sai cut his chest armor. It left a deep scratch but it didnt hit the flesh.

''Now its my turn! Ice make hail!'' Cody started shooting small pieces of ice at Sai that were fast like bullets and very sharp.
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:33 am

"They may not be the best but in my hands they should be enough"Sai said grinning as he finished his attack. He was pleased that his attack actually damaged the armor, it meant that he could get through it eventually. Something else popped into his mind as well. Most element devil fruit users body was invulnerable to basic attacks, so why did this one have armor? He decided to activate his own devil fruit just in time to notice that Cody had launched a hail storm at him. It didn't help him dodge, but Sai was able to dive to the side and only receive a few cuts and bruises on his legs. He rolled near a table and kicked it over to make a small barrier between him and the ice man to save himself from anymore hail for the moment. "So he has some ranged and area attacks as well, This power is going to be a little problem." Said then thought of a clever idea, the tables a the bar were round so if you pushed them they would roll in a circle. He could use it to get close enough to Cody for another attack. He used his synchronization to know what was happening on the other side of the table as he pushed it around and hid behind for cover.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:04 pm

Cody looked at Sai and sighed.'' Thats not going to work...'' Cody thought that was just stupid so he decided to put his armor away. Cody really didnt like random battles like this. He mostly didnt like it becouse he couldnt kill him. Killing... The best part of a fight. When you see fear in the opponents eyes. When he begs for his life. Or when he dies with honor... ''Ice make geyser!'' the attack was right behind the table where Sai was.
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Sai was taken by surprise with this one, he hating things he couldn't predict. But this opponents fruit ability clearly outclassed his own as he was easily encased by the ice. but not before he tossed a knife at Cody, he couldn't let himself finish without doing anything to his opponent, it would make him feel too weak. Able to keep his head from being covered, he looked over at cody. "Damn" he said smiling "You caught me. i really can't do much if i can't move so i guess i'll give you this one." it really frustrated him that he was still so weak being so close to the grandline, there was something about his abilities that he hadn't been able to tap into yet and he could feel that it would make a huge difference in his future.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:13 pm

Cody got hit with the knife in the leg. He pulled it out and frooze the wound to prevent bleeding. Cody walked twoards Sai smiling.''Well since im not a marine il let you live. Cody touched the ice and sucked it iniside of his palm.''Now what did you say about needing a ship?'' Cody walked back to the table. He made up his mind! Sai is coming with them. Cody sat down and smiled at Rafe and Dende.
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Sai felt his body become free of the ice as Cody dispersed it. He was disappointed in his lack of ability against other devil fruits but he wasn't going to let that slow him down. If he could just learn how to predict attacks better. Sai then heard Cody's claim of not being a marine. "I had a hunch about that, you looked a little too disappointed when you caught me." Sai said smiling. "And i need to leave to the grand line, to find the strongest and fastest people in the world! Looks like you will be the perfect person to help me become stronger as well, so i think ill tag along with you guys." Sai, still smiling, sat down next to the group and ordered something to drink, forgetting that he had already ate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)   Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Frosty Pirates a journey to Louge town.(Open to Frosty pirates and anyone that would like to join or become a ally)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next