One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Delphi listened to Annachie with interest, her eyes wide with curiosity and intrigue. She had never experienced any kind of telepathic power before in her life and before then, probably wouldn't have believed that such a thing even existed.
She smiled. "So we're really linked now...aren't we? You're very mentally strong, Annachie."
Delphi blushed and looked away when he stood up, a little shy about looking at him without much clothing on at all.
She nodded bashfully. "Yes, I think I'd like to take a bath..."
The young woman rose, waiting to see whether he planned on staying or leaving.

Red folded her arms, still smirking. "This little girl wants to join up...says she wants to get away from daddy dearest...and some adventure." The taller woman shrugged. "She may be inexperienced but she's a good cook...and I'm guessing that you need one of those?"
She leaned against the wall and raised an eyebrow. "Then again, does the risk outweigh the benefits? I suppose you could always use her as bribe and blackmail material if we ever run into marines...because if she stays with us, we certainly are going to run into them again."
Red tilted her head. "Now, why were you looking for me? Concerned about our current course..."
Back to top Go down

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:52 pm

helen was a bit confused of what the captain was doing with her hair and sleeves and said "my name is helen wright would you like something to eat or drink?" she pointed to the cocktails and food she was carring she put it down a table and sat down somewhere and said "what is your name?"

annachie as delphi said she was going to take a bath he pulled a small pouch from his pocket that looked like a cannonball pouch but it was filled with flowers, and nut and spices he poured the bag into the bath some powder in the bag changed the water to a lilac colour he said to delphi after he had emptied the bag and said "would you like me to stay or leave i dont mind which would you prefer?" most guys would want to stay in for obvious reasons but he respected delphis privacy and genuinly ment he didnt mind staying or leaving.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Delphi watched as he added the sweet-smelling articles to the bath with interest, her eyes lighting up as the water turned lilac.
She looked a little indecisive for a moment, unsure and shy as she looked from Annachie to the water and back to the young man. She smiled at his respect for her and her trust in him was renewed.
A slightly nervous but gentle smile came to her lips. "I...I trust you, Annachie...you can stay if you'd like to. I feel safe around you..." Her cheeks were still bright pink. "And you are my lover, after all. Stay or go as you please."
She turned and undid the ties of her blouse, taking it off and dropping it to the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:14 pm

his nose erupted into nose bleeds but he took a towel cleaning his nose making sure it wasnt blood but didnt dry himself he said to her "i shall stay then " he held her close before helping her into the bath and then sat himself agaisnt the bath stroking delphis hair, where he sat a pool of water started to gather he didnt mind though he just thought of what happened that day.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:55 pm

Delphi's cheeks turned a further rosy colour as Annachie helped her in but she felt her nerves gradually melt away and leaned into his hand as he stroked her hair.
She reached out of the bath, taking the towel from the floor and draping it around Annachie's shoulders, wanting to keep him warm. "If you feel chilly, you should dry yourself up a little, Annachie...don't catch a cold, now..."
She settled back into the water, starting to wash herself a little before looking back down to Annachie. "If you don't want to get dressed again...you can get back into the bath with me," she offered bashfully. "I...I mean...I don't want to seem-..." She started to stutter, looking very shy. "I trust you, Annachie. I don't want you catching hyperthermia either. So if you're not going to get dressed or get dry...the best place for you is back in warm water."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:43 am

annachie's face became a bright red when delphi told him to get back into the bath he did as his lover told him so his nose bleeding again he then started to help her wash herself and said "where do you think we are going or where we will eventually go?" after washing her hair for her then he hugged her and kissed the back of her neck his arms were around he lower chest. his face was a bright red colour but he was getting more confitable around delphi.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:16 am

Delphi smiled gently and leaned back against him, still blushing but also quickly becoming a lot more comfortable with her new lover. She thanked him for helping her with her hair, giving a happy sigh when his lips touched her neck and giggled as she wiped away the blood from his nose.
"Hmm, well if the notes I saw Red preparing are correct, we're headed towards the Grand Line...have you ever been there before?"
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:09 pm

Romeo got up and looked down at the girl "Odd that one would not have known the name to those who captured her... Are you truely that dumb or are you scared..." He said before turning to Red "Yes, Were making a stop at Daggermouth Port on Muroom Island... The closest island to the entrance of the Grand Line that is marine-free... Now, Make yourselves comfortable... I have to write some letters... And send the Idiot boy upstairs, I need to have a talk with him..." He finished, showing a bit of frustration towards mentioning Annachie. He then walked to his cabin and closed the door. Larno walked to the side of the door and sat down, guarding the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:26 pm

helen wandered what was wrong with romeo she left the food and drink where she was and looked for a place to sleep because she was never told she wasnt allowed to stay so she just stayed she stayed in the room she was dumped when she was put uncouncious and went to bed tired as hell.

annachie nose kepy bleeding after delphi cleaned it so he blocked it with tissues and hoped it would stop the bleeding. as he held her he said "i been in and out a few times its easy for me to get in but this is the first with a crew" as he spoke to delphi he the tissue under his nose was turning completely red.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:16 pm

Red shrugged, pursing her lips and whipping out her chart-book and making a note of what course they needed to take. "Daggermouth, it is, then."
She smirked. "Ooh...Annachie-kun is not going to like being pulled from his little bath with Delphi in the slightest."
She sauntered down to the room below deck where Annachie was bathing with Delphi, poking her head around the door.

-------------

Delphi smiled, tilting her head to look up at him. "That's interesting..." She blinked. "Annachie! You're losing so much blood..." She looked a little guilty. "Maybe I should put something on...I hate to think that I'm having such an effect on you..." She shifted, blushing as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Be proud of your assets, Delphi-chan," chuckled Red from the door, causing Delphi to squeak suddenly.
"Ah! Red! What is it? This room is...er...occupied!" she squealed.

Red laughed a little more, waving a hand. "Don't worry, sweetheart- I'll be out in a moment." She looked to Annachie. "The captain just want to talk to your boyfriend here. I think it's urgent..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:21 am

annachie got out of the bath after delphi did he said to red "fine ill go just give me a sec" he kissed delphi on the cheed he then went to his own bedroom and found some knew clothes that werent full of holes from the burning tar after he got changed he went up to red and said "where is the captain then?"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:29 am

Red beckoned for the young man to follow her, saying casually: "Up in his cabin...writing letters apparently..."
She led him up to Romeo's cabin, smirking faintly at the impending conflict as she pushed the door open, flicking her hair out of her eyes. "Romeo-kun," she purred with mirth. "I've brought your desired guest up here to see you..."
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:12 pm

"Thank you. You may leave..." He said to Red before turning to Annachie who was entering the room. "Now, We had a little problem back there with the marines... First of all, I lost money... Second of all, My sword is broken" He said, holding up the handle and what little remained of his sword. " And thirdly, My plans may be put on hold because of my injuries... Now, I don't like to point fingers... But someone made all of this happen... What do you have to say in your defence?" He finished as he look upon Annachie with a mixture of cold hate and fiery rage.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Red couldn't help but give a sadistic little snort of amusement as she left the room and headed back below deck. She poked her head around the door to make sure that Helen was still sleeping soundly before going to look for Delphi.
Delphi, however, was dressing for bed in the second crew-quarters, pulling a white blouse over her head and brushing out her long, damp, brown hair.
She looked up when she heard the older woman pass.

"Oh...Red. Is Annachie alright?" Delphi asked, worried.
Red shrugged, her brow furrowing a little as she considered lying for the sake of the younger girl's troubled mind.
"He's just talking with the captain about something or other," Red answered casually. "You should hop into bed and get some rest, Dr Delphi-chan and your lover will be back in a few minutes..."

And with that, Red headed back to the galley, grabbing herself a tankard of beer and sitting down with a map, starting to plot a course to Muroom Island. She gave a small pout of distaste after taking a slug of the beer and pondered aloud. "Hm...has the captain got any decent wine aboard?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:04 pm

annachie said to his captain his face in all seriousness he had no contempt for his captain no matter how much he showed him all he said was "i have nothing to say in my defence for i did what i thought best to do my job though you may not know my job" he wasnt going to tell this guy who he was speaking to he was shouting he didnt whisper he just spoke normally neither was he in fear. He turned to leave and he said "i have nothing else to tell you nor do i want to speak to you anyone" he left and headed back downstairs and saw delphi was in bed he stroked her hair and said "have a good night" he then got to work as he left his and delphis room he saw red and said "dont drink it all" he then went to work grabbing delphis clothes she had used washed them and folded them and placed them in the cupboards he then got his own clothes and started to work on them and went over to red and said "could you get something for me please" he then saw helen who said to him "hello" he said to her "piss off" helen the poutered thinking why was annachie so angry or was he angry with her.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Delphi lay sound asleep in bed, curled up and she sighed softly, smiling a little in her slumber when Annachie touched her hair. "Mmm..."she turned over a little, stretching like a little cat.

Red chuckled at Annachie's warning as she ran a finger down her map, plotting the Coastsurfer's new bearings. "Oh? So the captain didn't kill you? Don't worry, kiddo. I'm not a lightweight. I can hold my drink with the tolerance of a seventy year old man..." She watched him wash Delphi's clothes and couldn't help but smile. "You spoil her, don't you?"
She raised a fine eyebrow. "What do you want me to get for you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:53 am

annachie after doing more menial work went back up to the table with red on and said "get me anything with alchohol in i dont really care right now" as he yawned, he felt a little more tired than he did before but after he continued by saying "I spoiler her because she is my lover and I am her servant and i do work for her as well." he waited paitently to see if red was getting him a drink.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:55 am

Red couldn't help but chuckle again as she headed over to a keg of rum and filled a tankard for Annachie. "Keep that attitude, Annachie-kun. Treat a woman like the treasure she is and she'll be yours for life..."
She placed the tankard on the table for Annachie and tilted her head. "So...I noticed that you're a devil fruit user...how did that happen? I stole my own fruit from a merchant and ate it without knowing what it was...not that it was a bad thing in the end, or anything. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:00 am

Romeo turned to his letters and finished all five of them. He opened the cage and pulled 5 birds out, wrapping a letter around each birds leg before showing the bird a picture. He went outside and set the birds free. Watching them head in different directions, heading to different pirates crews that were in the West Blue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:48 pm

annachie took the rum and drank about half in one and was unaffected by it and said "thanks" after she asked about his devil fruit he said "i found it when i was exploring my island it looked like all the other fruit so i ate it and here i am" he didnt go into much detail and said "what does your fruit do exactly because i havent seen you use it?" he then he drank the rest of his rum he was still unaffected.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Red rose, yawning a little. "My fruit? The Suke Suke no Mi allows the user to become invisible..." She winked. "It has many uses, I must say."
She chuckled. "I'm glad you seemed to enjoy that. If Romeo-kun catches you going against his orders again, you'll probably need some alcohol to cheer you up...well, I think I'll head to bed for now...we're up for a long day of travel tomorrow if we're headed to Daggermouth. "
And with that, the woman vanished, only her voice sounding from the doorway. "Goodnight, Annchie-kun..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:09 pm

"goodnight red" annachie shouted back and then grabbed another tankerd of rum then drank it in one he was fine he was still wide awake that night he was not going to bed he sat looking out to the horizon on the front of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8