One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:34 pm

"oh god so i tried to save a maniulative mind screwing witch????" he came up behind her and took back his torn part of shirt he then laid in bed and waited for delphi to fall asleep first. he drank something on the sideboard he hoped was water not something helen laid down laced with some crap but luckaly it wasnt. he laid down ready to sleep and said "i hope none of if actually effects me but if so i want to show you something first " he laid up his back proped up on the back of the bed and he held out his palm and said "Hold my hand"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:46 pm

Delphi yawned a little, removing her corset, pants and boots for comfort so that she was left in her blouse. "You didn't know who she was back then...you didn't know what she was like...you did the right thing by saving her life..." She smiled weakly and added. "Mind-screwing witch or not..."
She slipped into the bed next to him and settled down, her long brown hair falling over her shoulders before she looked up at him with big green eyes. "Hm...what do you want to show me?" Delphi gently put her hand into his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:56 pm

he got a nose bleed but he still grasped her hand kissed her and said "i hope you like it" he changed to weapon but a blue line cames from the hilt of it and wrapped around delphis arm and caused delphis mind to get warped within it and her body and what clothes she had left on she looked normal. his mind made the landscape and it sprung up around delphi and it was fields. it had butterflys fluttering around of many colours some were rainbow of colours on themselves. there were many fields covered in flowers of many colours there was a few streams going around the place but no where more than a foot deep going into a crystal lake with beautiful fish within it there was a small building at the side of the lake. anyheld while in this place when leaving would be brought out. annachie himself was completly blank he was uncouncious he still had his nose bleed he spun around as if in a sphere he would be completely unresponsive to most interaction.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Delphi's eyes widened and she looked around, completely in awe of her surroundings, saying breathily. "It's so beautiful...this place...what is it?"
She admired the flowers, the butterflies and the lake full of fish, not having seen any of these things in real life in a long time.
She looked around, wondering where Annachie was as she walked through the soft grass to the building beside the lake. Delphi's breath caught in her throat when she saw Annachie inside, walking forward to touch his arm, her brow furrowing when he was unresponsive. "I...I suppose you'll take me from this world when you feel that I've spent enough time here..." She continued to speak to him, even though she knew that he couldn't respond. "It's so beautiful here...so perfect..."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:57 am

annachie did not say anything but created along the ground in front of delphi "you can stay here for as long as you want thank you" it was written with flower petals and after delphi reads it , it will be blown away. annachie mind was being strained but there was no way to tell. his eyes opened but they were completely blank he said nothing he just walked out of the building and walked on the lake it self on the surface of the water. when he got to the centre he curled up into a ball and a ball of light started to surround him. but as time went by the blood on his lips and one symbol that was on the back of his neck glowed and he gripped his head because he had a headache but it slowly grew into purest agony all over his body.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:02 pm

Delphi blinked at the petal message and then smiled, nodding a little. She still had no idea where she was- but she suspended her disbelief and became enamored with her surroundings. "Alright, Annachie...and thank you for taking me here...wherever here is..."
She followed Annachie out on to the lake, taking on her mermaid form and diving into the clear lake water and swimming around in peace for a while. When she looked up at Annachie after a while, her heart suddenly leapt into her throat at the sight of the blood and the symbol. She reached up to touch him, trying to end his pain.
"Annachie!" she called up to him. "If this is hurting you, I'd like to leave now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:17 pm

annachie made a message in the air "im trying to i cant for some reason i can get you out of here" and with that he sent a force pushing delphi out off the water as a wave went all around the water another message said "im sorry if it hurt you just get to the house and i can get you out off here" the water in the lake and rivers turned to tar but not on delphi everything was dying the the flowers, butterflys and animals. the door to the little building would now lead to blackness which when walked through would feel like walking in water at the end of the tunnel and delphi would escape. the sky was starting to cast shadows with air ships which would drop bombs if she spent too long in there. annachie sank slowly into the tar he gave out shrieks in agony from the symbols in blood and they started to bleed and there tar spike nearly through his neck but it was deadly surprisingly. the one on his lips made tar start sepping from his mouth it was mixed with blood. the longer it took for delphi to get through the door the longer he would be sinking.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:31 pm

Delphi let out a cry as the world around her dissolved into horror, tears forming at the corners of her eyes. "Annachie, no! I-"
She gave a terrified gasp at the sight of the tar seeping from Annachie's mouth and assumed human form again, running back to try and help pull Annachie from the tar. Her arm started to ache and she soon came to the grim realisation that she wasn't strong enough to free him and that the longer she stayed in that world, the worse it became.
"Maybe if I leave, I can free him from the outside," she thought frantically, looking up at the air ships in a frightened panic. Delphi finally looked to Annachie and called out to him. "I love you...don't forget that...I'll find a way to help you..."
Scared and still slightly confused, Delphi managed to find her way through the dying grass and back to the little building. She shivered at the feeling of walking on water and started running down the tunnel to see where it led to.

Happy from her beer and slightly flushed, Red wandered through the hallways of the ship, peeking in the door of Annachie and Delphi's room and smiled a little when she saw Delphi curled up in bed. Her eyebrows raised in surprise when she saw Annachie's weapon form beside her but then gave a soft chuckle.
"Well...whatever they're into..."
She had no idea of the horrors that the two of them were mentally trapped in, assuming them to be sleeping and peered into the next room, raising an eyebrow at the sight of Helen.

The tall red haired woman approached her comatose form slowly, slinking like a cat. "Hmm...so Delphi-chan was serious when she mentioned the Marine bastard's daughter being here with us..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:56 pm

the door vanished behind delphi as it was closed and now any directions was the right direction and she just had to go a certain distance to get to escape because annachie was putting all his mind into it. the other side of the vanished door was now visible from the floor of where delphi was. the place was now a war zone beserkers were charging arcross the fields, some people were firing from bunkers killing the beserkers quickly but not enough as they got nearer. annachie was in lake the tar was burning his flesh the symbols were he was bleeding from but i was hardly visible. the airships dropped bombs killing most on the ground with there bombs on the ground
helen started to stur she didnt know of reds presence when she woke up she was in a bed so she was happy she was rested and she didnt know what delphi was talking about and what she had done wrong. spoke to herself "why was that crazy bitch stopping me from getting to annachie" but at a loudness anyone in the room would hear.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:35 pm

The tears in Delphi's eyes began to pour down her cheeks at the sight of the carnage beneath her feet. She ran faster, silently praying that everything would be alright once she reached the end of the tunnel.
"It's alright, Annachie," she half-panted, half-sobbed under her breath as she ran. "It's alright...I'll save you...I'll save you..."
Her heart gained a little more lightness when she finally reached the end of the tunnel and hoping that her prayers would be answered, she stepped into the light there.

Red raised a cynical, irked eyebrow at the young woman's words.
" That "crazy bitch" you're referring to," she said a little scathingly, approaching Helen's bed. "Is Annachie's lover. The reason she was trying to stop you from raping her boyfriend is...well, I think that answers itself, don't you?" She put a hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:48 pm

as delphi stood in the light her mind was sent back into her body and the blue links that were connecting her to annachie shattered he didnt changed back until a few minutes later but when he did he had a blank expression on his face but tears were streaming down from his eyes from the agony but his mind was still in the battle field he was clutching his head as he was trying to control himself the symbols had screwed him up in the head.

helen said to red as sge approached her since she was a bit of an idiot she said "i cant rape only a male can rape a female not the other way around" she said with not know it works the other way around. she then said to red "really i wouldnt of guessed that was someone who loved annachie" she didnt really care either. she then said "do you know where he is?" she wanted to sea him again
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Delphi woke up with a start, her face still wet with tears. She surveyed Annachie, relieved to see that he had changed back but still fretful at his agonised posture and facial expression.
Frantically, she checked his pulse and then reached into her medical satchel at the side of the bed. Delphi pulled a wet flannel from it and started to quickly rub the symbols from his skin, adding antiseptic serum from a vial to the flannel. She scrubbed tirelessly until the her knuckles were a burning white and the symbols had vanished from Annachie's skin.
She then leaned down, wiped his tears and started to trail soft kisses along his jawline, desperate to wake him. "Annachie," she whispered in his ear. "It's alright. I'm here. None of what you can see is real...I'm real...please come back to me..."
She lifted his limp hand and put it to her cheek before moving it to her chest so that he could feel her living heart-beat against the skin of his palm. It was a technique she had learned for coma patients.
"Hopefully," she thought. "Hopefully this will help to calm himself enough to escape the horrors of his own mind..."

Red's shoulders slumped and she rolled her eyes. "Of course a woman can rape a man...it's really not that hard to get a man to-" She paused, considering what she was about to tell a fourteen year old girl that she barely knew and then hastily changed the subject. "Look, maybe this is a little hard for you to grasp, kiddo, but Delphi is deeply in love with Annachie and he is also in love with her. Why the Hell else would he have asked for her bounty to be cleared and for her specific release? I mean from what I can gather, the whole reason that he's on this bloody ship is because of her..."
Red took a breath and then narrowed her eyes. "Don't mess with true love, dear. Things will get messy and people will get hurt...and by "people", I mean you." She tilted her head and suddenly frowned as a dull realisation hit her. "Your daddy...is probably going to send people after us now, isn't he?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:29 am

As the symbols were removed the symbols stopped bleeding and his mouth after a few minutes was drained of the excess of the tar but his mind was trapped as the war went on he tried his hardest to escape from it but it took over half an hour of agony and his clothes burning and his skin burning slightly afterwards he eventually managed to get out of his own mind he could barely breath when he did deep breaths he got very little oxygen, his eyes opened he was still covered in tar but he was slumped on the floor and he could see delphi he tried to speak but all he could say "i tried to show you something beautiful did you ARRRRRGGHHH" he gave out a shriek in agony. as the body burned him he writhed and he said "delphi please stop the pain" he stopped screaming after that it took all his concentration but instead he was just whimpering in pain.

helen she replied to what red said " i see but no i dont think he will and if he does i kick his ass myself" she spoke to herself as red said that annachie was deeply in love with delphi "im just going to have to change that and take annachie for myself" she looked up at red and said "why did you join the crew???"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:22 am

Delphi sat by him for the whole half an hour, trying to calm Annachie and hoping to end his suffering.
She grabbed him up and tugged him on to the bed with the little strength she had. She took up her flannel again and cleaned the tar from his body, having to remove some of his clothes to scrub it from his skin. Her face was bright red with embarassment and her eyes continued to well with tears.
"It's alright, Annachie," she told him, her voice ragged with emotion. "You're going to be fine. I promise, I'll help you."
She listened to his breathing for a moment and her eyes widened when she found that he could barely take in any oxygen.
Delphi pinched his nose down, tilted his chin back and extended his airway before pressing her lips to Annachie's. She started breathing into his mouth, sending air from her own lungs to his own until he was breathing normally again.
Red looked sorely unconvinced but sighed and waved a hand. "Whatever. We'll see whose ass gets kicked when Romeo wakes up upstairs and realises who you are. The marines might not be here at the moment but if your daddy thinks that he's kidnapped you again- he's obviously going to send troops to take you back at some point..." She exhaled. "He's your father, after all."
She frowned at her declaration and sighed. "Right, you just try and take him away from Delphi and see what happens. You're only going to get yourself hurt."
She put her hand on the younger girl's shoulder and sat down beside her on the bed. "I know what it's like to be young, delusional and to want to find love...but trust me with this one and take it from a thief whose had her fair share of experience with men: a person's heart is something that you can't steal, when it belongs to someone else."
Red flicked her long crimson hair back over one shoulder and raised an eyebrow down at the girl. "Why did I join up? Heh, I didn't get a choice. Delphi dragged me along, saying that these guys needed a navigator. I owed her one so I wasn't about to complain." She gave a cynical snort. "But if I had known the Captain was such a-" She paused again, rethinking what she was about to say and then abruptly adding. "Anyway, I suppose that even if I had known that it was the White Roses that I was joining- I still would have joined up anyway. I love the freedom of the open waters...I've spent most of my life travelling the seas and their islands..." She patted Helen's shoulder. "And what made you decide to take to the seas? Helen, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:08 am

annachie as delphi forced air into him all the tar was forceing the air to stop and annachie was trying to breath out so he stopped breathing for a few minutes as delphi won over him and after a few moments later he gave out a gasp as his air ways open alittle more he was still in pain as he was breathing but he had enough time to snatch a question "what went wrong in their, what was the glow?" he tried to grab something to get more of the tar off.

helen was saddened by the horrible truth that red had imparted on her and she said to red question "i wanted to explore the world and its seas to see what was out there. to meet people and to show my religeon to those who would accept it." she heard screams from the the next room she did nothing and continued speaking to red "i came to this ship when i wanted to run from my backstabbing dad and it was a crew i could hopefully join.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Delphi was relieved to see that his airway was a little more open and that his breathing had somewhat returned- but noticing that the tar was still preventing adequate amounts of oxygen from getting to his lungs, she sat up and furrowed her brow. "I don't know Annachie...but it probably had something to do with those symbols..."

Red smiled faintly at the girl's loyalty to her faith. "I suppose religion is a good thing to have when you're out on open water in this bizarre world of ours. I've never really been a woman of faith though, so I wouldn't really know its comfort..." She cocked an eyebrow. "Well good luck convincing Romeo X. Dugall."
Her eyes widened at the screams in the next room and she shouted out: "Oi Delphi-chan! Are you and Annachie-kun alright in there!?"

Delphi shouted back, not wanting Red to come into them, "Yes, yes! We're fine...Annachie just has a...stomach discomfort!"
Red shrugged. "Ok then..." She looked back to Helen. "So, you made all the food in the kitchen? I take it that you're an aspiring cook then?"

Back in the other room, Delphi was examining the tar, guiding Annachie to sit up and swallowing as she noticed how covered in it he was. "I can't keep trying to scrub it off...the only faster way is for me to give you a bath..." Her cheeks turned a little pink. "Is that alright with you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:25 pm

as annachie got up as he was breathing it was normal but kinda graverly but it was fine he spoke to her in low tones "im sorry i tried to show you a dream but it turned to a nightmare" when delphi said the best way to remove the tar was bathing he said "yes it is fine " he drudged out of the room in the direction of the bath room as he walked he walked past the room with red and helen in, as he walked a little percentage of tar came off it just created a trail as it dripped of him oozing under the door and as he walked his head was down. when he got to the bathroom it was a pristine room he walked into the bath at the tar went down the plug hole he covered it and filled it with water when it was filled a sufient amount he was drained of just about all his energy as he got into the bath the warmth surprised him a little but he laid there with all his none burnt clothes he had left on with his head leaning out of one side of the bath his hair dripping tar.

Last edited by valawsedit on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:58 pm

Larno sat at the door, nudging off towards some sleep when he heard two thumps jump out of the captains room before a crash. Larno got up slowly and stretched before entering the room.

The room was different from the rest of the ship. A queen sized bed with a silver bedframe sat in the middle against the back wall. There was an alter to the right of it and a closet to the left. The floor near the far wall was covered in dirt and shattered wood. On the floor was a small pot holding at least 5 white roses. A birdcage full of a few scared pidgeons sat beside a desk with paper, inkpots, wanted posters and quills for writing that set against the wall beside the door which led to the deck. Romeo lay struggling to get up as he landed face first on the ground. Larno went to help him up when Romeo swatted him away, finally managing to struggle to get up and lay on his bed. "I'm fine. I just need some fresh air." He said as he got up again and walked outside, ignoring his severly damaged body.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Delphi followed the trail of tar to the bathroom, carrying her medical satchel full of supplies and entered hesitantly, closing the door behind her.
She walked over to Annachie, saying quietly as she knelt down beside the tub. "I'm going to add something to the water to make the tar melt off faster..." She blushed a little but then added in a quiet, shy voice. "Do you need help washing?"
She delicately tipped a small vial of yellow liquid into the water, the serum stripping the oil from his skin.

Red raised her eyebrows at the sight of Annachie trailing past, covered in tar and further at the sight of Delphi hesitantly following him to the bathroom.
She went quiet for a moment and then snorted with a smirk. "Ok, whatever those two are into..."
Red looked upward, blinking when she heard a few thumps on the floor above their heads. "Oh, would you look at that? The Captain is awake." She grinned down at Helen. "Why don't you go and introduce yourself now?" Red stood up. "I'll come with you..."

"...and watch Romeo flip out," she thought to herself with glee and malice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:28 pm

annachie said as delphi lent over the side he lift an arm from outside of the bath into the bath he started to clean himself slowly with lots of effort his mind was still wreck he said to delphi blushing alot at his own ineptitude " alittle" he was cleaning as much as he could he lent over forward plunging his head into the water his hair floating on top of the water it turned a pale green colour he was washing himself to his best ability.
helen said to red "what the hell have they been up too???" she then headed to find the kitchen to grab some food then find the captain she said to red "you coming then im going now " she grabbed the best food that was left and made several cocktails and looked for the captain and said to red "Could you point out the captain for me"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:47 pm

Delphi picked up a flannel and gently dipped the cloth into the hot water before starting to massage the hot water into his skin, washing away the tar as best as she could.
She knelt up and carefully lifted her hands to place on his shoulders. She guided him to sit up and started to delicately lather the black tar from his brown hair. She assisted him as best as she could, smiling faintly whenever their eyes met in order to placate him.

Red smirked, taking her wrist and guiding her up to the top-deck.
She brought her over to the captain's cabin, knocking on the door and calling out. "Oh Romeo! I've got someone here who wants to meet you!"
She opened the door, tugging Helen in after her. "Recognise this young lady?" she purred with a smirk, gesturing to the young girl beside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:45 pm

annachie started to get calmer as he was being cleared of the tar on his flesh his body was being freed of the pain clutching his body he then spoke to delphi "did you like the place i took you to before the horrors started to happen?" he was washing up himself as the room was steaming up from the hot water. he then kissed delphi and hugged her, he didnt know if it was good for him but he drank some of the water that had the tar thinning serum hoping it would ease his breathing.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Delphi kissed him in return, hugging his damp form and then smiled to him softly. "I loved it...it was beautiful...peaceful...but what was it? Was it inside your mind somehow?" She looked curious. "How did you get me there in the first place?"
The serum immediately caused the tar to dissolve and thin out and virtuall disappear.
"Are you feeling better?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:52 pm

annachie felt alot better when the tar was removed he laid in the water he was able to control his body he then said "yes it was my mind it is where i am when i want to in weapon for but i go into a state of uncounciousness but normally i am just in the black zone it is just a place that feels like im in water." he emptied the water and refilled it and then continued "i got you in by major concentration and when i have a person wielding me they have a physcic link to me and i can speak to you telepathically and with that link i can cause a physical link which means i can drag them into my mind or see whats in my mind." he then got up the water dripping of him he said to delphi "do you want to take a bath if not ill sleep in it" he notioned towards the new water.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:25 pm

"Ah, Our new navigator. I was looking for yo... Is that the hostage that I spent so hard to kidnap and didn't get the money for?" Romeo said before laying on a sight for sore eyes. His plans were put on hold as he got up and started to walk around the girl; looking at her at every angle, Tossing hair and lifting sleeves to check for something. "Damn it... those marines are going to raise my bounty again, just when I threatened them not to...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next