One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:58 pm

Chapter 2: Last Place to relax before Blasting off to new Adventures

The sun was barely over the horizon as Romeo started ringing a bell yelling "Wake up Sleepy Heads, Training Time!" I has been 2 weeks since they gained new crew members. Romeo watched as the first to up the staircase was Rarara and Larno, slugging their way out of bed. "The Early bird gets the worm... Come on... 50 laps around the ship, Devil Fruit users get to wash the deck..." Romeo commanded as he waited for his crew to ensemble...
Back to top Go down

Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Annachie walked into his and delphis room he kissed her on the cheek and whispered "good morning, i washed your clothes and made you breakfast" he then placed her clothes on the bed folded and if needed ironed to a perfect quality. he then walked to the kitchen and walked back with the food he prepared earlier which included nori, miso soup and tamagoyaki. he then headed back to there room.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:53 pm

Rarara Blocked Annachies path out of the kitchen. "Skip Breakfast, We have to get to work" Rarara said before giving Annachie a toothbrush. "The Captains in a good mood, so we don't want to ruin it. So grab your cabin mates and get ready..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:03 pm

Annachie smashed rarara face out of his path and said "i dont care and this breakfast isnt for me anyways its for delphi, and remember the captain dont really like me so i dont think i can make his day." his arms flesh started hopping around as if to change and it would if it had too to get past rarara he was sure he would be able to beat him with one arm and keep the breakfast perfect.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:07 pm

"Little bastard" Rarara muttered as he walked back to the deck where the captain was getting impatient...
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm

Red stumbled out on to the upper deck of the ship, groggily rubbing her eyes and stretching. She cursed and groaned, massaging the back of her neck and tossing her long hair back over her shoulders. "Yes, single out the Devil Fruit users because Annachie and I are the perfect people to be expected to swab the deck..." The woman furrowed her eyebrows and checked to see that they were still on course for Daggermouth before turning to Romeo.
"So, Romeo-kun," she purred patronizingly, shrugging off her long jacket, leaving her in her shirt and shorts. "What's on the menu for this morning's activities other than the aforementioned? Not that I don't love running in circles and scrubbing on my hands and knees in the bitter morning sea air..."
She briefly looked to Larno and Rarara, yawning a little. "Sleep well, gentlemen?"

---

Delphi woke slowly, wincing at Captain Dugall's loud wake up call but smiling and blushing at Annachie's kiss. She sat up, her eyebrows raising at Annachie's next statement in surprise- she wasn't used to being so spoiled.
"Uh, thank you, love," she murmured. "But you really didn't have to..."

She rose and started to dress herself, wincing again at the sounds of a scuffle in the halway between Annachie and what sounded like Rarara. Her lover cared for her deeply and she loved him for it, but his headstrong nature could often cause so much trouble.
Delphi exhaled, shrugging her medical bag up on to one arm and heading to the kitchen. She knew that her Captain would be annoyed at her lateness but she wanted to show Annachie her gratitude- so she slipped inside to have some miso soup. "It's delicious, darling," she told Annachie, as she kissed his cheek and headed up on to deck. "I'll have some more after training..."

She ran out on to the deck to Romeo, bowing several times and squeaking. "I'm s-sorry I'm late! So sorry! I'll run extra laps..."
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:00 am

"Not run..." Romeo smirked, Pushing Larno overboard. "Were Swimming! The Devils can run around the ship... Wheres The Brat and the Newbie Pirate?" He asked as Larno climbed back up onto the deck, drenched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:07 am

Annachie walked out when romeo said *the brat* he shouted at romeo "i suppose im the brat and anyways im not training how you want me too so im going back inside" he said this leaning agaist the barrier he was going to make sure delphi started ok. he had his own training to do so he could master his devil fruit more and anyway running was way to easy he could just strider harness which would dramactically increase his speed.
(sorry if bad grammar , im tired and a bit drunk i look at it a bit later.)
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:28 am

"Is that the case? Hmmm... Okay, Lets have a game." Romeo said before picking Annachie up by the collar of his shirt. "It's called 'Save the Brat'... Now, Whoever retrieves him gets to skip chores..."

Rarara and Larno were poised to jump in as Romeo tossed Annachie overboard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:52 am

annachie grabbed romeo throat to stop him throwing him over board and changed his fingers into blades and said "you dont want to and if you do i will rip you neck to pieces" he also held his arm to make sure he didnt go overboard changing his body apart from his arm hooks and ropes.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:11 am

Romeo stare turned cold as he stared at Annachie, Showing no fear or feelings. He stared at the mutinous, never blinking. Suddenly Larno came in with a pair of handcuffs, cuffing Annachies hands together.

"You should think twice. I command this ship and I make the rules. Now, Listen well... First of all, How do you like Seastone Handcuffs? Very nice that some Marines keep these around for me to steal, Allows me to teach you a few lessons..."

"Second, I don't like how you act. I lost 20 million berri's because of your actions. I also lost my rapier and have to buy a new one. All because you got upset. And Third, Don't complain! I paid for every single gram of food anyone has eaten on this ship and allowed you to stay with the girls at night then in the guys room."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:18 am

annachie said "handcuffs how original" he placed his hands behind his captains head and pulled back then across each other so the chain was around romeos neck "i dont really sleep at night so that isnt much of a given thing" he could say much about the food but he didnt like his captain he dosnt like him so he dosnt like his captain.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:28 am

Red frowned at the idea of swimming. "Me? Swim? No thank you. With my Devil Fruit, I'll sink like a stone." She pouted, folding her arms and sitting up on a barrel with crossed legs. "I'd really rather just do my chores..."
She smirked and chuckled at Annachie's defiance, amused.

Delphi blinked and then smiled cheerily, relaxing. "Ah! I love swimming..."
However, her eyes widened in panic when Romeo grabned Annachie and she immediately assumed her mermaid form- her legs fusing to form a long green tail- preparing to save Annachie.
She looked to Romeo with pleading eyes, despite her knowledge that her efforts would surely be in vain, begging him: "Please, don't hurt him, Captain Dugall..."
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:22 pm

"Heh, Idiot Boy..." Romeo laughed as he felt the chain wrap around his neck. Romeo smiled before falling backwards off the ship, while still holding on too the scruff of Annachies shirt.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:10 pm

Red cocked an eyebrow at Romeo falling off the ship with Annachie and rolled her eyes. "Uh...Who is the real idiot here?"

Delphi screamed in fright as her lover disappeared beneath the waves. "He'll drown!"
She immediately wriggled out of her loose garments and dived into the water after them, her mermaid fins and body giving her inhuman speed and endurance. She grabbed both Annachie's torso and Romeo's and with the sheer strength of her fins, managed to drag them both up to the surface.
She breathed heavily, tugging Annachie into her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:21 pm

he said to romeo before he fell off "im not working for you, nor am i directly a crew member. im delphis servant i take orders from her".annachie was surprised when the water hit him and he feared the tar suddenly he was dragged up. annachie sputted for air when he was dragged above surprised no tar was on him. he hugged delphi and said "thank you my sweetheart"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:15 pm

Delphi smiled breathlessly, leaning into the hug, one arm returning it and the other holding Romeo up. She kissed Annachie's cheek, thankful that he was alright. "You're welcome, Annachie. I'm just happy that you're alright..."
Her upper body, covered by her loose white shirt and long brown hair (naturally now soaking wet) remained perfectly straight and capable of carrying them both due to her long mermaid's tail, delicately twisting and treading the water beneath them.

Red watched the action from the side of the ship, her crimson lips stretched into a grin. "His single-minded devotion to her is...actually kind of sweet...in an irritating way," she mused, aloud.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Romeo broke out of Delphis arms. He walked back over to the side of the deck and sighed before falling into the ocean, Beginning to swim around the ship.

Rarara and Larno followed suit, Swimming behind there captain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:23 am

annachie climbed back onboard and said to delphi "im not going to train im going to have breakfast instead".he couldnt be bothered to train so he didnt he walked back into the ship and headed for the captains quarters and smashed romeos desks in half which made a crashing sound when they were broken and searched the room for any more cuffs took them and put them in his own room after that he went and got something to eat and stayed in the kitchen where he saw helen just getting into as well she offered to make him a cocktail but he turned it down and he asked for some food which she started cooking. he didnt know that helen had come from his room and taken all of his cuffs and hid them in her room which was covered in ritualistic symbols which she could understand and others might not they were in shapes of hearts, pentagrams, stars and many other shapes. she placed the cuffs onto her bed. before heading to the kitchen
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:01 am

Bubbles emerged as a Large shark flew out of the water, With a hole punched straight through where it heart is. Suddenly, A burst of water appeared as Romeo rocketed into the sky before landing safely on his ship. He walked quickly to his room as Rarara and Larno clambered their way up to the deck.

Romeo stepped in his room and saw that it was ransacked. His Desk Smashed, Bed torn apart, Chest lying open with the gold and other objects taken from ships. Romeo filled with Anger as he muttered "The brat..."

"GET OUT HERE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF $#!+" Romeo bellowed out at the top of his lungs. "ALL CREW MEMBERS! REPORT TO DECK!"

Rarara and Larno were heading to pick up the captains catch, when the yelling broke out. There hearts stopped as they were the only ones on board who can remember the captain losing all of his cool, Which at some times in the past seemed impossible....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:42 am

Annachie climbed up upon a mast after having breakfast and his captain started to yell for him to come to deck he grabbed another bag of powder/cannonball and changed his arm into cannon and pointed it at the mast he was on and the other arm changed into a crossbow which he changed his bones into become the bolt which was loaded into it and stood on it and watched the crew form onto deck and he shouted "romeo romeo where art thou romeo".(OOC i think thats the quote)Annachie hated his captain at the moment because romeo hated him.
Helen came running to the deck with a cocktail for her captain in her hand within a bottle and she had three sets of romeos cuffs around her belt that she got from annachies/delphis bed. she said to romeo "whats wrong?".
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:50 pm

Delphi blinked, looking from Romeo to Annachie.
Her shoulders slumped, a sigh escaping her lips. She had rather naively expected at least a"thank you" from Romeo and her face fell, a little crestfallen.
She sighed at Annachie going inside too. Delphi understood that he and Romeo didn't see eye to eye and for the weeks that they had been on the ship, it had been nothing but conflict between the two of them.
She was ultimately torn.
Delphi loved Annachie and it broke her heart to see him hurt or upset in any way. But at the same time, Delphi had been a pirate since she was twelve- piracy had freed her and that plus her mermaid heritage meant that her heart belonged to the sea as much as it did to Annachie. As such, she owed her loyalty to Romeo- who had taken her on to his crew and given her the opportunity to return to a crew again. Not exactly a "Nakama" quite yet...but a crew at least.
Delphi swam around the ship, mulling her thoughts over in her head. Romeo was her captain and she was called to follow his orders without quetion. But how could she stand by and watch whilst he hurt her lover?
At the same time, she loved Annachie and wanted nothing more than to remain by his side. But how could she constantly back him up if he continued to provoke the man who was essentially now her employer? He was going to get himself killed!

She was immediately yanked from her thoughts by the sight of a shark suddenly flying from the water. The young mermaid screamed in fright and shuddered, noticing that its heart had been ripped out. Sometimes the sight of dead fish frightened her...it reminded her that she had sea-life blood and that in her mermaid form, she was no better than a fisherman's catch.
Her heart was set pounding again when Romeo suddenly bellowed for the crew to assemble. She climbed back aboard again.
Oh no...what now?

Red only raised an unimpressed eyebrow at the shark, shrugging. "Meh, I've seen bigger..."
She turned at looked towards the source of the shouting, giving a dry snort of laughter and then looking to Larno and Rarara. "So...judging by your expressions, we should all be very worried that our wonderful ass of a Captain, Signor Romeo is this pissed off..." She looked towards the bow, trying to judge something for a moment before looking back to the two men. "What happened the last time he got this pissed off?"
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:12 am

"Mutiny..." Rarara said "The leader of said uprisers died in front of our eyes... The rest of them had a knife jabbed through each of their hands since they begged for forgiveness"

Romeo stared at Annachie with pure hatred, before bolting at an astonishing speed that made him look like a blur. He raised his foot above Annachies head, before the kid could react, and brought his foot down heavily on him with a force that could break a normal mans skull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:16 am

annachie reacted fast enough and instead of being hit he fell of the mast and landed on the deck with a thud changed his legs into strider harness he waited for his captain to move and he got him to by fireing a cannon shot at him. he then waited for his captain to come at him again and he said "why are you getting angry"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:47 pm

Delphi flinched at the mention of mutiny, her eyes widening in terror as she remembered her experiences on the last crew that she was on- how her best friend had been shot by their half-insane captain for trying to take charge of the crew.
Red only rolled her eyes cynically, shaking her handsome head. "Well you bite the hand that feeds you, what do you expect?"

Delphi's eyes widened further when Romeo suddenly attacked Annachie and she let out a frightened scream. She started to run forward as quickly as she could, to stop the fight and to protect Annachie.
"No, don't-!"
Her panicked cries were muffled when Red grabbed her by the arm and clapped a hand over her mouth.
"Oi, Delphi-chan," the red-haired woman warned. "Don't get involved in this. We're going to need our doctor to be in top form to patch both of them when all of this is over...not to mention that that cute little face of yours would look pretty nasty if it got smashed all over the deck in the crossfire of a silly scuffle..."

Delphi whimpered and struggled against Red's grip, a tear falling down her face at the sight of the two of them fighting. Especially at the thought that her lover might soon be hurt badly, beyond her repair, or killed in the Captain's rage.
Red sighed when she noticed Delphi's sorrow, speaking to her softly but not dropping the hold she had on the younger girl. "Shh...Gomenesai Delphi-chan...I'm sorry...but I'm doing this for your own safety. Someone on this ship has your best interests at heart...we need our doctor fit and healthy and I'm not letting her get involved in a battle of male-superiority issues.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next