One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:43 pm

annachie was breathing deeply and said " yes because i was trapped for years until you freed me" he thought he knew what was coming next but still asked "why do you ask?" he looked into her eyes not being able to lie to them even if he wanted to. his cheeks turning crisom in embarrasment and he stroked her hair behind her ears. he wandered what was this coversation was leading too.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:52 pm

Delphi lifted a hand to cup his cheek and stroke it, placing a soft kiss on his cheek as she spoke to him.
"I'm going to make sure that you're never trapped again. Don't worry." She rested her head on his shoulder again, nuzzling his neck. "I know you're upset about the Marine's betrayal, but that wasn't the young girl's fault. It was her father's decision and he gave her no say in it. She was trapped under the rule of her father and now she's finally free...also, she didn't mean to cause any harm by coming here. She had nowhere else to go... and she really admires you too. She regards you as her saviour because you rescued her from the pirates."
She kissed one of his crimson cheeks. "I know you're worried about me. But I trust in you as a guardian..." She gave a wry smile. "And believe it or not, I have a little fight in me too..." Delphi nuzzled his neck again, breathing in his scent and putting her arms around his torso.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:32 am

annachie kept on blushing lots as delphi hugged and nuzzled him he then said "i am so sorry for what i have done to helen i am sorry for how i make helen fear me" he heard that she could fight but he knew it already and he said "i know you can fight but it is my job as your guardian to make sure you never get hurt" he then hugged her as she nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:04 am

Delphi hugged him closer at his words and placed a soft kiss on his neck. "I know. And I have complete and total faith in you to protect me."
She rested her head against his chest, comfortable in his arms.
"I'm sure Helen will forgive you if you explain yourself to her. You are her hero, in a way, after all..."
The young woman looked out at the waves, rippling against the ship. "She'll understand that you were only trying to look after me..." Her eyes continued to scan the glistening waves. "Hey Annachie? Have you ever worked on a ship before? Like, have you ever been out at sea for a long time?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:51 pm

annachie said to delphi as she wrapped his arms around her and she did the same " i have been at sea for long times but it will be alot better than it was with you around?" he looked over at the other crew and said "you should go help the crew and make sure they are healthy i am going to speak to helen and say how i am sorry." he looked at her to hear her opinion.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:37 pm

Rarara opened the door to the kitchen. his eyes bandaged and what looked like his polished his head. "I smell food, and wine.... Did you guys... touch the Captains 'Cadava Berry' Wine?" He asked, a bit worried and not noticing there former hostage.

-----

Larno picked up his captain and dragged him towards the captains room before leaving, closing the door and sitting outside the door as a guard.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:54 pm

Delphi smiled happily, kissing Annachie's cheek. "That's a very kind and noble decision, love."
She sighed, standing and strettching. "You're right too. I'd better go check out the rest of the crew..."
She headed down to the lower deck, spotting Rarara near the galley. "Hello, Rarara-san...it's Delphi here..." She raised her hands to adjust his bandages. "I'm going to have to restore your sight for you sooner than later, aren't I? Please follow me." She took him by the arm and guided him inside to sit down. "No...I don't think anyone did. I had a drink earlier...and if it was Cadava Berry, I think I'd be passed out..."
She started to work up a vial of serum. "Do you have any other pains anywhere but your eyes?"

Red grunted and rose, walking over to Larno, her map book under her arm and a scowl on her face. "If my mapping is correct - which it always is- it'll take us at least 12 days to make it to the Grand Line and that's not counting for any stops we may make or any attacks we'll get..." She sighed. "Oh well, good to be sailing at the very least..." She looked to Larno, a hand on her hip. "You'd want to go into him. The doctor says that he's like a corpse. Could get a violent temperature change or stop breathing any second...and someone needs to monitor him..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:21 pm

annachie went down to where helen was, but as he approached helen moved quickly away from him he said to her "i cannot say i am sorry for what i said but i can tell you the reason i said it. i said it because i want to and have to protect delphi. how can i help you in repay of how i scared you?" helen quickly responded by saying "you could do one thing for me" she kissed his neck several times then whispered "there is one special thing you could do for me if you catch my drift". it took annachie several very long minutes to catch her what she ment,during those minutes helen started to rip open his shirt filled with lust, he pushed her away and left without anger, without emotion looking for delphi to see what she needed help with as he moved her put his shirt back together with neddles made from a finger..
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:05 pm

With Larno looking after the captain, Red was exploring the ship, trying to get her bearings on its layout.
She blinked suddenly, spotting Annachie and raising an eyebrow. "Oi, Annachie-kun...what happened to you? Looks like a cat tore through your shirt with its claws?" The red-haired woman tilted her head. "Are you alright?"
Her voice softened a little. "Delphi's not as aggressive as that..." She gestured to his shirt. "Who did that to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:53 pm

as red spoke to him his eyes darkened at the gesture at his shirt and said "do you know the marine girl helen? i went down to say sorry for scaring her earlier and she comes onto me ripping my shirt open and other things" he hid his neck. and said "i am alittle angry but also disapointed at myself to let her get too close?" he quickly tried to stop wollowing and self pity and said "how are you today? do you know where delphi is?"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:59 pm

Red blinked. "Woah, woah, woah...the Marine girl? The Marine's daughter? She's here? Why?" She momentarily managed to shake off her shock, seeing Annachie's uncomfortable stance. "Hey Annachie, it's alright." She put her hand on his shoulder. "Harassment can work both ways...and she took advantage of you." Red scowled, adding in a mutter: "The little, ungrateful bitch..."
She dropped her hand from his shoulder. "You just tell me if she tries anything else, and I'll scare her off...Me? I'm fine, thanks. I was just looking for Delphi-chan myself." Red smiled. "Shall we look together?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:09 pm

annachie as red smiled "lets go maybe the search maybe quicker if we search together" he waited for red to move on to continue searching and said "how the hell am i going to explain it to delphi though what happened and missing a part of my shirt, that is going to hell to explain" he started to walk and checked if red was coming he was quivering in fear to what delphi would do knowing what helen tried to do.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:19 pm

Red gave him a comforting grin and nodded, starting to walk beside him. "Just tell her that she started flirting with you a little and she got a bit too close for your comfort. By the looks of things, you and Delphi are in love...aren't you both?" She sighed with a trace of nostalgia tugging at her lips before she continued. "Delphi-chan knows that you'd be faithful to her no matter what. And that Helen twerp is young...she just has a little crush on you and she's being a bit too forward..." She winked. "No worries. Just explain exactly what happened. It wasn't your fault...Delphi will know that."
Red poked her head around a door. "Nope...not in here."
She looked down to Annachie. "Hm...so have you and Delphi become "serious" yet?...if you get my meaning." She smirked playfully and then blinked, noticing Delphi and Rarara in the open door of the galley. "Ah! There she is..."
Annachie was instantly saved from having to answer the rather personal question.

Delphi looked up from Rarara's wounds, smiling. "Hello Red...Hello Annachie..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:10 am

annachie was happy he didnt have to answer such a personal question but as he saw delphi he noticed he hadnt finished repairing his shirt when it had a part torn out of the front he then said to delphi "hi how are you?". he turned to red answering her question "no and shut up" he blushed alot at reds question. as he blushed he turned four fingers into needles and blood into thread and put his shirt back together.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:21 pm

Delphi shrugged, continuing to let small drops of her serum fall on to a cloth. "I'm fine, I suppose...just trying to patch everyone up still..."
She held up the cloth to Rarara's eyes and started to dab away, the new mixture cleansing his eyes of all foreign contaminants. "How's the captain, Red?"
The other woman rolled her eyes and gave a snort of mirth at Annachie's defensiveness before replying to the doctor at the table. "Oh, Romeo? He's still knocked out cold...but that Larno lad is taking care of him so it's not my problem now..."

Delphi sighed at Red's carelessness and looked to Annachie with a smile. "So, how was Helen, Ann-" she began, but then suddenly froze, noticing the torn shirt that he was trying to repair. "Annachie, what happened to your shirt?" She frowned, looking worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:43 pm

annachie spoke to delphi after putting his shirt back together badly though the tear line and frayed edges still visible " you know you said i should go and speak to helen i did and she was very forward to say the least and started to tear up my shirt."he waited to see her response and expected the worse.

helen held the tore off part of shirt and looked for annachie to give it back. she couldnt find anyone on the ship so she waited in a room hoping it was his to give it back and try and get another try at getting at annachie he waited till he would come.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:52 pm

Red sank down into a chair, helping herself to the food that was still on the table. Her eyes lit up at the sight of a cold bottle of beer and within seconds, she had it prised open- the neck snugly between her lips as she downed it.
Delphi raised an eyebrow as she finished cleaning Rarara's eyes, listening to Annachie. Her eyes widened. "Sh-she...did what?"
She blinked, looking a little surprised and slightly shocked as she stood up and walked over to him. "...she...must like you..."
Delphi examined the tear line in the shirt. "Hmm...I'll clean up these stitches a bit." She took a small penknife from her medical bag and started to correct the stitches, saying quietly. "I really didn't think that she was that kind of girl...Did you make it clear that you didn't like her in return?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:18 pm

annachie said "i think so i dont know if she got the message" annachie was happy that she put his stitches he said "thank you" he stroked her hair . he was surprised at her response to what he said. annachie then said to her "im tired im going to bed im tired do you want to come or ill meet you their?" he waited for her response

helen was on the room floor doing 2 rituals one was the normal night ritual she put down an black ink pentagram she prayed and then she put down another was a love ritual done by putting symbol on the ground a heart in pink ink she placed the shirt down in the symbol than prayed. helen said waited and looked through the cupboards for something better suiting what she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Delphi smiled gently. "I'll meet you there, love...I need to clean up here." She started to clear away her medical apparatus after Annachie left, a small smile tugging at her lips still. Suddenly she blinked. "Ah, but there are only two rooms on the ship for crew to sleep in. If Annachie and I take one..."
She stood up, biting her lip as she closed her medical bag.

Red laughed and waved a hand. "It's no bother. I don't mind sharing with Rarara-kun and Larno-kun...I can turn invisible after all....and to be honest, if I have to choose between that or listening to you and Annachie-"

"RED!" Delphi blushed furiously and gave her a soft punch in the arm before heading out of the room. "Goodnight."
Red only laughed again, slugging at her beer bottle. "G'night, Delphi-chan..."

Delphi entered the bedroom a few moments later, stretching her arms and then removing her boots and jeans. "It's been a long day, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:59 am

as annachie entered his room he was handcuffed then pinned down to the ground by helen who sat on him, her legs in the space between his torso and arms and she was sitting on his torso she said to him "hello" she was smiling but annachie found it creepy as hell so annachie struggled but since his arms but cuffed behind his back, he could only crawl but her legs were stopping his movement so he changed part of his torso into blades which slashed and caused bleeding along helens leg but she didnt scream or react badly she just took the blood and daubed annachies arms with symbols. then she daubed her own face and lips. as delphi came in he shouted at her "Please get her off me Delphi PLEASE GET HER OFF ME". annachie liked helen but not like how helen liked him. as annachie shouted helen placed a fingers over his mouth as to say be quiet but annachie didnt be quiet so she thought the only way to shut him up was to kiss him. as she did annachies lips were covered in blood and he tried to struggle free but wasnt successful and he couldnt shout because helen was kissing him not allowing him to speak and his head was pressed agaisnt the ground. helen then started to tear his shirt open and taking her robe off and annachie took his chance to shout again "PLEASE DELPHI HELP ME HELP ME I CANT GET HER OFFF"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:44 am

Delphi's eyes widened in sheer horror and then her brows furrowed in a slowly growing rage. She ran forward immediately and shoved Helen from Annachie's body, scrabbling in her medical bag with her other hand.
She pulled out what looked like a small damp flannel cloth and immediately held it to Helen's nose. "Th-this is a tranquilliser...it will force you into slumber," she told Helen. "And when you wake up, you can tell me what exactly you were trying to do to my lover!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:03 pm

helen giggled as she was tranquelized and said to delphi before she fell uncouncious "whats there to ask i have done nothing wrong". she fell into a deep slumber. annachie then said to delphi "thanks for helping me she ambushed me " he took his handcuffs of with some keys he found on helen while she was asleep he then hugged delphi and said "you came in at the right time do you know when she will awaken?"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:27 pm

"Of course I helped you, love. What she was doing was completely wrong!" the young doctor cried.
Delphi hugged Annachie in return, kissing his cheek to calm him and then stooping to lift Helen's collapsed form up a little.
"She won't awaken for another hour or so. Maybe a little longer due to her youth," she murmured, dragging her out of the room and into the second bedroom. "The serum has an added tranquiliser...so she'll hopefully be a lot calmer when she awakens too..."
Delphi returned to Annachie's side and taking a hankerchief from her pocket, started to dab his skin clean. "My poor Annachie...look what she did to you..." Her eyebrows furrowed looking at the symbols on his arms. "What was she trying to do, I wonder?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:41 pm

he said to delphi returning the kiss "i have a suspision what she was trying to do but i think thats too obviouse." he held her after what helen did and let delphi take helens blood off him he was creeped out that she was going doing to him and said "do you have any idea what these symbols mean " his eyes widened when he saw the two symbols on the floor one in black and the other one in pink with his shirt in it and said "do you know what they are for and part of my shirt is in the pink heart"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:21 pm

Delphi sighed, looking troubled and worried. "I know that she was going to r-...force you...what I mean is, what did she plan to do with all of these symbols? It looks like witchcraft..."
She shuddered and continued to dab him clean until he was cleared of Helen's blood. "Hmm...the cook on the last crew I was on, once used symbols like this..." She studied the pink heart. "I think it was some kind of spell to manipulate someone's feelings..."
Suddenly Delphi looked even more worried. "Maybe she's trying to cast some kind of spell to make you fall in love with her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next