One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)

Go down 
+10
y dau cymraeg
Mizurie
Future Shock
Mana-kun
Captain One-eye
NekoYuki
Sleepy
Unholy
Crocodile Low
Cobdogred
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:57 am

Seeing the battle just got 4 times harder, Kiba threw himself into a different mental state. He forgot all about himself, from where he lived to his own name. He forgot all about his history and his mind was filled with only one kind of thoughts, tactics. Seeing that Myra was taking charge of Barghest Kiba changed his target. To help Myra save Barghest he will try to distract the opponent along side Youri. Face to face fighting wasn't Kiba's best talent and it was ten times worse because of his opponent's ability to sense Kiba's location. Kiba figured that the only way he could help right now was to allow Youri to finish the enemy while he kept him busy. Kiba laned on the ground and quickly started acting. "Soru!" he said as he was launched to Youri's opposite side of Famine to give Youri an opening. He threw two cherry bombs at Famine, predicting he will block them. The real attack came form Zurui. The chameleon took a cherry bomb in his tongue and sent the tongue towards Famine. When Famine will block the cherry bombs, Zurui will attempt to throw his bomb past the barrier to hit Famine by surpsire.
Back to top Go down

Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:12 pm

Sangjo stared into the mirror at death with hearts in his eyes.

"Ohhh la la Such beauty. My eyes are not worthy to behold such beauty. Your form, your perfection, your grace is perfect like a goddess. Oh please be mine milady for I cannot fight a woman such as yourself."

Then Sangjo heard Kenjiro's threats. His feelings for this women quickly melted away. Though he still couldn't harm her. Sangjo couldn't hurt a beautiful woman like herself. He turned toward death. Then closed his eyes and imagine the most horribel ulgiest woman in the world, the meduesa from Atlantis. He jumped toward death with his melody kick toward her gut.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:50 pm

< Sosutei is shot by an energy beam from an A.C.E. > Agh < coughs up blood > "Damn you now die Radiant Dawn" - Sosutei < he ends up destroying five of them with the attack >
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:55 pm

((OCC: Sorry, but I'm going to wait to post for Famine and Pestilence until Key and Major post))

A spear just misses No Name digging it's self into the ground beside the large wolf. Moments later in a flash of light Iken appeared next to the spear with his right hand holding it. Pulling it out of the ground and putting it in it's sheath that sits behind his left shoulder, Iken looked at No Name.

"I've heard of a legend a time ago, it was of a powerful wolf killing people, strong people. However it wouldn't kill a little girl that kept pestering it. I believe that wolf was just looking for someone worthy enough to be it's master. I also believe that wolf is you, and further more the day you're finally tamed is today." said Iken getting ready for any attack that would come from the wolf.

Knowing he wasn't going to make it through the powerful womans attack War gave up. However just because he gave up doesn't mean he totally quit, know that fact he decided to do everything in his power to take them with him. Gathering all of his devil fruit power and stamina left War erupted like a powerful volcano. Flame shot from his body toward every direction creating a 30 meter(320 ish feet) crater. With his attack finished and being hit be everything Morgan threw at him War lay in a large hole slowly bleeding to death.

Taking out a small dagger Death stared down Sangjo's kick allowing it to hit. The woman coughed up a bit of blood, but still managed to grab Sangjo leg preventing her from flying away. Using the blood she coughed up she froze it causing Sangjo's leg that she held in her hands to freeze faster. Her hands felt like dry ice, and the pain intensified the longer she held the leg.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Sangjo felt the stinging pain as the ice began to cover his leg.

"How can such a angel cause such pain? I'm sorry sweetie, but I got to save Kenjiro. When this is all over you call me ok?" Sangjo spit on Death's left eye which should freeze instantly. Then Sangjo turned his waist moving his other leg to hit Death right in the face with another melody kick. He then proceeded to kick six more times with the same leg. Hopefully she would drop him.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:12 pm

(OOC Lol I got Phased out of the Rp its all good let me know when you guys want me back in have fun =P )
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:25 pm

Morgan turned her head before backing away quickly as the explosion went off. She quickly jumped back and grinned before landing beside her crew mates and spinning her word protecting them from the fire that spud everywhere. Morgans sword basicly now looked like a buster sword as she walked towards the man named war. She paused and looked at the man before pulling out her gun. " You should have thought twice about the power level between us. You must feel ashamed to have been beaten by a mere bitch like myself, right? " She gave a dark grin before pulling her sword out and gently pressing against the mans neck and the barrel of her gun lined up perfectly with the blade. Her eyes showing nothing but a glare of death. "Estralla!" The bullet instantly light and became like a speeding fire back down towards the man throat, but it moved slowly and burned away before it hit him, it just burnt his neck a little bit. She then managed to pull the mans body and tied him up and to a nice sterdy pole and hung him over the side of the wall. "Let this be a warning. The war has started." One of four horsemen were now down and out. She walked back over to her leader and smiled. "Comon lets get going." She spoke with hast.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:52 pm

Seeing the wave of poison Becky grabbed this guy's arm. "Come on, let's GO!"
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:27 pm

"Right" said thor, lifting both zed and becky up just as the wave crashed over them
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:13 pm

< Sosutei was running through the battlefield and a man appeared in front of him >

"Hello pirate you shall not pass." - Navy Commodore "You see I'm on a different level than you. I ate the Paw Paw fruit. You can call me Ben" - Ben < He ran up to Sosutei and smashed into the ground >

"Aaah < Lies bleeding on the ground > I need help I'll fight my hardest until a captain or someone else comes to help "Shine < he shines his blade to blinding level > RAAAAAAA Ken is coming back to Steel Village Pirates Alive!!!!" - Sosutei < He collides his blade with the man's hand >

"hah what akk hot! So you are a devil fruit user" - Ben < he pulls his hand back while smoke dispureses from it >

"Well maybe I can give you a good fight < coughs up blood and falls to his knees > but I won't die neither will any of my crewmates!" - Sosutei

"You stubborn brat I'll kill every one here" - Ben < He pulls his fist back to finish Sosutei >
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:30 pm

No name woke up and glared at Iken with an demonic killing eyes, he took an extremely strong step and charged towards Iken like a bullet and were aiming on biting him on he's face.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Despite the large wolf charging at him Iken held his ground and held steady. Hesitating in this type of situation would only be bad, just as bad as jumping the gun. Even though the wolf was moving extremely fast the surrealism of it all made it seem like he was moving in slow motion. Iken got into a wide stance with his left side facing the wolf and his right side and arm curled back waiting from the exact right time to strike. If the opponent were to see on the hind side of Iken he would see that Iken's hand was in a half fist.

Iken planned to strike not with his knuckles, but with the palm of his hand, it would be a palm strike. However since the foe was charging at him from the opposite direction he or she would have no idea for his body blocked the view of the fist. As No Name got closer and closer the Iken's muscles became more and more tense as be began preparing them for the hit. The muscles on Iken's right arm began to bulge as he put more power into them as the blood from his heart pumped more oxygen and adrenalin into them.

Just as No Name leaped off the ground to bite at Iken's face, Iken releases all of the tension. All of the power and energy he had put into his arm was now being used to form a perfect palm strike. Nanoseconds passed by as the wolf and the fist came closer and closer together. It seemed the a collision was almost impossible to avoid even if the collision didn't go as planned. The powerful earth shattering palm attack was aimed at the very snout the wolf was trying to bite Iken with.

"Namikaze Earth Shattering Palm Strike"
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:30 am

No Name flinched as he heard that Iken's breath changed in an instant.
He suddenly closed he's mouth and landed and took the palm strike but stood in a position so his body became like a living shield.
He stood still for a few minutes to gain some more strength then took a strong step towards Iken and lifted he's head with full force and attempted to push Iken far back.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Iken was observant of his foe, he watched No Name very carefully not missing even the slightest of movements. With his heart pumping extra oxygen and adrenalin to his body, Iken's surreal moment continued making everything look like it was moving slow. In an instant Iken seen the wolf close it's mouth this surprised Iken. He didn't expect a wolf with it's sharp large teeth to choose a physical attack over a bite. However Iken did see it close it's mouth and thus was ready for a physical attack.

The head butt happened fast, and it's thrust was powerful, enough to kill or seriously injure a regular person. However Iken was far from a regular person, he was breed to be a warrior to fight the government. His body was harder than a regular man's many times over. This was due to the intense death defying Steel Village training he and every other youth of the village was put through. This fact was what lead Iken to his decision on what path he would follow next when fighting the wolf.

Iken figured he had a few choices at this point of the battle, anyone one of them could fail or succeed. He could try to dodge and avoid the damage altogether, although he didn't have much room to do so with the attack coming from so close. Another way would be blocking, in this option he had two more sub options. He could block with his bare hands or pull out a weapon and block. The downside to this was that with his bare hands it most likely wouldn't be all that successful and he could end up taking more damage than necessary. The with a weapon Iken could block with little threat of taking any damage, however this may hurt the wolf badly and in the end Iken wanted him for an ally so this option was out.

Iken had one last option that he could think of which was to counter. Again this option had many sub variations, but two that would make the most sense. Yet again he could use a weapon to counter attack, but this again would lead to damaging the thing he wanted more than he thought it would be worth. So this lead him to the final decision, to counter with out weapons and risk taking more damage than necessary. This however was typical of Iken, he would rather die than allow one of his nakama to get hurt.

As the headbutt got closer and closer Iken's ab muscles became more and more tense. This allowed him to harden them to a great degree, which would in turn allow them to take much more damage without actually being damaged. Adjusting his center of gravity upward by jumping a few inches Iken was hit by the headbutt in the lower part of his stomach. At that very instant Iken grabbed onto the wolfs fur on the sides of it's chest. The next was all physics, the head put combined with the holding of the fur caused Iken to flip over the top of the wolf.

Though his stomach hurt, Iken fought through the pain and spun around sitting on the wolfs back. With his hands and arms already under the wolfs head Iken was already nearly in the position he wanted to be. All he needed to do was get his legs into the correct position which wouldn't be a hard task. With one arm Iken clamped the wolfs mouth shut using his whole arm, despite the wolfs powerful bite force they generally have a much weaker opening force. Using his other arm Iken wrapped it around the wolfs neck trying to slowly chock it out while maintaining a powerful grip to stay on top. Iken's legs were the final part of his counter attack, he wrapped them around the wolfs chest trying to further cut off the wolfs air supply while also serving a second function of keeping Iken on top with an even stronger grip.

"Namikaze Gator Chock Out"

"Sand Kraken"

A large create made from sand was formed as a barrier from any attack. The only weak point was the two eyes on it's front, the sand was hard as steel and very thick. There would be little to no way anything could get through the walls of sand. Two more tentacles appeared , but stayed close to the eyes. All 20 previous tentacles attacked their targets with extra speed and ferocity. If nothing was done soon the members of the 5th division would be worn out.

Pestilence slammed his fists into the ground exposing himself. However there was a reason the poison man did so. Poison ran through the under ground tunnels that ran through the entire island. Without warning streams of poison burst upwards through the ground. The streams were nearly directly underneath Thor, Becky, and Zed. Pestilence smiled as his foes had little opportunity to do more than block.

Sangjo's plan worked his spit froze in her eye, however it did no damage for logia user can't be hurt by there own powers. Death again tried to catch Sangjo's leg taking the blow. Unfortunately for her she took the blow without being successful in her grabbing attempt. Seeing him pull his leg back in another attack attempt Death created a wall of ice. All six kicks hit nothing but hard ice that protected Death. After he was finished his last kick Death smiled showing her perfect teeth.

"Wall of Death"

Spikes grew from the wall in an instant, they were all sharp and thick making them strong enough to piece a hard wood tree. The numerous spikes were aimed for Sangjo's free leg and crotch region. The longer Death held his leg the more frost damage would build up.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Kiba saw the battle worsen by the minute. Something had to be done and it seemed that he was the only one who could do something. 'Dammit! This guy can attack and defend at the same time! I can do is run away from his attacks. Or maybe...' Kiba thought as an idea made it's way through the pirate's mind. Kiba changed his direction to face the now fully protected enemy. Well almost fully protected. He could see his eyes staring at him. "Soru!" Kiba said and started to rush at his enemy. He was extremely fast, making hundreds of steps as he dashed forward. The tentacles will try to catch him but he'll have to outrun them. As Kiba neared the opponent, ignoring all interferences, he took a smoke bomb and a cherry bomb out of his pockets. He placed each bomb in a different hand. Zurui was protecting him from the tentacles, throwing his cherry bombs with his tongue. As Kiba neared the opponent he pointed forward with his index fingers. "Shigan!" he said, releasing the powerful attack to the eye holes in the barrier. The real goal of this attack was to put the bombs inside the sand armor, trapping the enemy in his own shield with two bombs to worry about. Kiba's hands were at danger but it had to be done, he was desperate and tired of this fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Sangjo saw that his options were all used up. With this ice wall blocking her Death couldn't fell his hard kicks. And now with this spikes aiming toward his lower region Sangjo had to think of something. If not he would have to live without ever pleasuring a woman. That was something Sangjo was not perpared to live with. Even though Sangjo's df powers were on the fritz, he decided to try one attack in one last attempt.

Sangjo released his Otochuningu Otochuningu no Flame which sent sound waves so fast that the friction creates fire toward death. It flames would melt the ice and release Sangjo in theory.
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:38 pm

No Name started change breathing and took a DEEP breath then suddenly stopped, while Iken tried to choke him he secretly took a few step closer then in an instant did a backflip with Iken and tried to land on Iken!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Thor looked down to see posion shooting out of the ground. He sped up and flew in the other direction to avoid the blast
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:48 pm

Iken felt No Name take as deep of a breath as he could with Iken's strong arms and leg wrapped tightly around him. With his body pressed against No Name's Iken could feel everything the wolf tried, ever move it made. It was almost as if they were one, however they were not. Feeling No Name stagger back, Iken thought his plan was working. He thought it was working until the large beast somehow leaped into the air despite it's air supply slowly being drained.

Taking a deep breath Iken tried to calm himself for he knew it would be his down fall if he was not. Hesitation and inpatients are as big as if not an even bigger enemy than the physical foe he was going against at that very moment. With the momentum and the fact that No Names enemy was on his back Iken figured No Name was trying to crush Iken to get Iken off his back. Again options ran through Iken's head and the moments that passed by seemed surreal and slow. Iken's body was used to battle and released the chemicals that made the slow motion moments happen all most on command.

Again physics would be a part of Iken's counter, he seemed to have a nak for the subject even at a young age. His village despite being a warrior village did have a decent education program for the youth to study under. Adding to No Names momentum Iken threw his weight backwards along with the pull of his super powerful upper body. Using his legs as a level against the ground Iken let gravity and all of the momentum take over.

If Iken was successful he would slam the wolfs neck into the ground using the momentum of it own jump and weight combined with Iken super strength. No Name was a strong animal, he was stronger and smarter than most humans for that matte. However Iken was not most humans he was always different, he seemed to be born different and stronger. All the years of hard work shown every time he fought someone. If a regular animal or human were to be put through this, their necks would stand a chance. Their necks would shatter leaving them paralyzed to dead in an instant. However No Name was no where near that of a regualr anything. He like Iken was different in many ways, they both were an oddity, but only one would win.

"Namikaze Neck Drop"
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:12 pm

No Name took the impact he wasn't prepared to change he's stance, he fainted for atleast ten seconds and woke up quickly and jumped up with full force.
But he knew he had lost... a fighter must accept he's lost even if he was cold out for few seconds, No Name went towards Iken and bowed down and showed he's respect also that he had lost the battle, then he stared at Iken's eyes for a few minute so No Names Soul Connections could connect with Ikens soul (this is a important thing if you dont stare into he's eyes for 2 minutes he will never follow your orders)
After the two minutes he went infront of Iken and lied down. (Which means you can ride on him now, he take you to the place faster then you belive.)
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:19 pm

"Hhahahaha is this how my llife ends no because I refuse shave" - Sosutei < Sosutei shaves to the man's face and grabs his eye with shine at blinding level >

"DAMN SO HOT" - Ben

"The Steel Village our the mightiest pirates of the sea noone messe with us" - Sosutei
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:07 pm

Iken felt revealed as No Name passed out momentarily, he had won against foe without weapons most with weapons would have lost against. As the wolf jumped up, Iken again felt relief, this time he was revealed that his new friend wasn't hurt to badly. Despite No Name wanting to lung at Iken, No Name held himself back showing he was a true warrior and an honorable one. With a big smile Iken put his hand on No Names head and looked into his large eyes.

Although they only looked into each others eyes for a few minuets it felt as if it was an eternity. Both of their lives flashed before their eyes solidifying their relationship and from now on it would be as if they knew each other their whole lives. Their souls were truly connected in the closest relationship that was possible. After going through this stage of development Iken and No Name knew what they had to do. They needed to rescue Kenjiro and help the crew. To do this they had to get back to the island the camp was on right away. As Iken climbed onto the mighty beasts back he spoke to him as if he were a human.

"I shall name you Musō Tamashī or warrior soul. My friend you are my nakama so lets get back to our family." Iken said as he waved to Volt to go on a head.
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:19 pm

Musō grinned for few second as Iken climbed opon him, he took a deep sharp breath then took strong Jump and flew like a rocket threw the woods, he ran towards the sea.
As he got closer to the sea he suddenly got alot faster then before then suddenly began to run on the water with an extremely high speed.
He ran faster and faster until he used 50% of his strength, then at he's speed he ran abit faster then a bullet, everything went slowmotion around him, and behinde him the great pulse that every step made, made the water explode and fly up...
It didn't take long before he was at the camp...
The marines saw something coming towards them but didn't managed to see completely right, He ran faster and faster towards the marines until he suddenly jumped and landed on Steel village ship.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:45 pm

As if the sudden appearance of Iken riding what some thought to be a demon dog wasn't enough Iken reached for the blade sheathed to his waist. Drawing the sword it began to crackle with electricity and a high pitched sounds was heard. It crackling became louder and louder as the sword was pulled out revealing more and more of it's electrified blade. As Iken raised it into the air bombarding the air with positive electricity.

All of the sudden the sky turned pitch black, it was like the sun suddenly ceased to exist. A massive light came down from the sky hitting Iken sword making the sky look even blacker in comparison. The only things that were visible were Iken and Musu as the powerful bolt of lightning struck Iken's lightning blade. Just before the light from the bolt was about to disappear the thunder it emitted caused sonic waves to shack the entire area. Iken and Muso Tamashi had finally joined the battle.

"Muso could you find Kenjiro?" Iken asked holding something of Kenjiro's to the wolfs nose.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:46 am

Angel looked around and burned marines then suddenly felt something strange... he looked down on he's stomach, he had been shot...
- Damit!
He said as he fell down on the ground on he's knees then look up as the marine that shot him was going to shot him again, Angel jumped aside and pulled he's revovler quick and shot him.
He dropped the revolver then took he's fingers into the wound and pulled out the bullet... he ripped apart a small piece of he's shirt then tied it around the stomach.
He looked around and saw Sangjo fight an Ice user, he stood up and charged towards the ice user.
Even that the wound was killing him and leaking out blood he couldn't let he's friend die, so he throw he's fist towards the Ice user.
"HIKEN!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next