One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)

Go down 
+10
y dau cymraeg
Mizurie
Future Shock
Mana-kun
Captain One-eye
NekoYuki
Sleepy
Unholy
Crocodile Low
Cobdogred
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:19 pm

A lightning bolt shot by Holy and struck Kenjiro in the stomach causing him to yell out in pain. "Your getting close to something you shouldn't be Boy." he said as lightning sprung to life from his sword. "I'll tell you what....Go get the captain of your little crew...And you might make it out of here alive." he said walking past the man and over to Kenjiro's cell and let his self in. Before placing the blade near his throat. "Now...You make any other move other then back to get your captain...I'll kill you're little freind here." he said laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:47 pm

War spread his legs getting into a sturdier stance before releasing multiple flame blasts. Each one hit a flaming bullet raising the temperature until they melted into nothingness.

"Bitch! Your battle is with ME! DO you really think you have the time to fight them as well?" roared war shooting flame from his mouth.

Using Soru War disappeared from view, a blast of fire in mid air from his hands and feet shot him even faster than soru speed. Like a powerful rocket War sped toward his target far faster than the human eye could see. War reappears in front of Morgan with a fist of fire aimed for a killing blow into her face giving her little time to block little lone dodge.

As Derecto landed on the ice his feet froze to the large pillar. Ice then shot up his legs until it covered them. Making a slightly shorter pillar of ice Death leaped down to Derecto's level.

"Awe birdy was too weak....You're no fun....sigh.....I need to find a real man to tango with." Death said turning her back and leaping down to find a stronger opponent.

Famine formed four large tentacles made from sand one for each foe. One of the tentacles shot up from the smoke cover using Kiba's own trick to it's advantage. The invisible cloak was pretty useless against Famine, he could feel out Kiba's location with the sand particles in the air whether he was visible or not. It was transformed into a spear or hard sand trying to spear the invisible man. The second tentacle shot toward Youri forming a large hammer on the end intending to smash him into the ground. It came from above, the sand hammer was large than Youri himself, the actual weight of the hammer was indeterminable at that time. The third tentacle formed into claws with sharp sand blades on the inside. This lovely demonic looking technique was launched again Myra. It tired to surround her and slice her with the sand blades on the insides. Finally the last tentacle was used against Barghest. It changed into a massive long sword, he used it determined to cleave Barghest in half.

Pestilence pestered by his comrades getting all of the action finally seen his chance. Leaping down Pestilence formed two serpents made of powerful poison at Zed and Thor. All of the sudden a hedgehog with dead marines sticking on her spines barged into the battle field. With a smile Pestilence formed a giant Hedgehog out of poison and sent it at Becky.

"Finally my time to SHINE!" Yelled the man manically.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:00 pm

Kiba had to think quickly, not his best quality. As he jumped up, hoping to surprise his opponent, a spear-shaped tentacle formed right below him, threatening to impale him. Than the opponent tried to kill of of Kiba's squad at once, each of them with a more diabolic weapon. 'Dammit who should I save? Youri can probably escape and Myra will manage, I've seen her acrobatic skills. And than theres Barghest, who is an injured division leader! Oh forget it I'm moving for the injured first!' he thought as the spear got closer and closer. Just before the spear touched his foot, a distant explosion was heard. It came from inside the tentacle. It was the cherry bomb that Kiba threw a few seconds ago, it was just in time. The explosion disturbed the tentacle's density, allowing Kiba to Geppo safely away from the attack. "Zurui! Grab Barghest!" Kiba shouted as the cloak came to life once again. An extremely long and thick tongue came out of the chameleon's mouth to try and rescue Barghest from the attack. At the meantime, Kiba took a knife out of his pocket and threw it towards Famine. It was'nt a very skilled throw but it will hurt if not blocked. 'How the hell did he see me?' He thought now that he finally got a little time to think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:04 pm

"What the fuc... GET OUTTA THE WAY!" thor said as the serpants charged at him and zed, pushing zed to safety
"I could have moved myself" grumbled zed
"SHUT THE HELL UP AND FIGHT" yelled thor as he shot a energy blast at a serpant
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Morgan blinked before she was attacked by the large flaming man. His large fist ran towards his head, alight. For a second a memeory flashed, scaring her slightly. She whined before snapping out of her trance and quickly raising her sword in front of her taking the flames and hopfuly cutting the mans hand open, but he was forced back from the force. She ran deep into her mist hiding herself and throwing off the mans sense of were she was, and causing a delusions of some sort (please read Kiri Kiri no Mi). She ran around laughing her blade keeping the fire alive. "Call me it again, I dare you." She smiled before charging forwards towards the man, she fired off two or three bullets into the sky hoping her plan would work. She then fired her bust shots mixed with some rocket shots as she ran behind them with her sword in a strong position. Her body was masked by the mist and what the man may see might not be real. She got closer and went to gave the man a nice strong slash after her bullets would hit of course. "Fiebre del Dragón"
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:51 pm

A man with a silvery white hair stand on the edge of the ship. He take out a pair of black gauntlet from beneath his black priest robe. And as he wear his gauntlet, he can't take his eyes off of the battlefield. He knows that he is a newcomer in The Steel Village Pirate crew, and this is the chance to prove himself worthy. His hand slowly reach his cross necklace, and as he'd finish his prayer to the god, he jumps out of the ship and join the fray.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:24 pm

as gast saw a penny lying on the ground he picked it up.
what he did not notice was that a pair of fire shots flew over his head while picking up the penny.
''sun of a mother!who send that!''
he then noticed war.
he also noticed fog was gathering all around the battlefield.
gast then bit his thump and saw right threw the fog.
''you are a lucky fella my not so good friend.i am going to test this out on you''
gast grabbed both his swords and he then made a shield with the right one.
''time to die hot-heat''
gast then shattered the shield he made and yelled.
''1 kilo shell slash''
gast slashed his kilo sword(that was 1 kilo)as fast as he could downwards,by that he not only made a air slash but it also took the almost indestructible (sharp)shield particles with it.
''lets end this in a flash''
youri then fired several light arrows blinding the sand-guy.
as youri noticed he could feel someones presence by using the sand particles he quickly informed the...ehh.... talky guy?((sleepy char forgot his name, sorry))''hey talky guy he may be blinded but he can feel your presence with the sand particles!''
he wanted not to waist a second and grabbed his mask to put it on.
(as youri already made eye-contact)
''meimu meimu no mi:5 man style:cross falcon cannon''
said youri after blowing the sand particles away with the breath and axe dial in his heaven bow.
then 5 youri's appeared around the sand-guy.
then the 5 youri's all performed a falcon cannon all in the direction of the sand guy.
if this attack would hit the sand guy would be split in 2.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:08 pm

Holy patience had drastically ran out. "How dare you threaten my division commander! I'll put my life on the line for Captain Kenjiro's sake. Now Lighting User give me everything you got. Because it is I Holy L Black who calls you out. Speak your name now so i will know what ill put on your tomb stone or Hear the name of my executioner. Either way Lighting man One of us will die here to day and it wont be Kenjiro!!!!'

The 10 foot half giant eyes glowed with a fiery white resolve. "I will do everthing in my power to save my Nakama fiend so dont hold back!"

Holy uses. "Liquid Speed!" Blasting Liquid metal from the bottom of his feet to gain a tremendous speed boost. Chargeing at the Lighting man Holy silently cursed himself. (Im not oging to be able to use my powers when Kenjiro is so close to him)

Holy then used. "Combination Technic: Samurai Hidden Shadow Slash!"

Holy used both hands to instantly Draw His Giant rusty sword Lockjaw.And slashing at The Lighting mans head then quickly re sheathing it. At the Very instant Holy slashed at the lighting mans head Holy shot 4 liquid metal blades from his arms. towards the Lighting mans arms and both his lunges.

(OOC Side note. Holy must use both hands to use a giant katana for hes only half giant and half the size.")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:17 pm

"Is that thing...made of poison" said zed is shock, gaping at the giant serpant
"Well if it is... hand to hand is usless now, so i would suggest hiding" said thor
"No, im gonna fight" argued zed
thor sighed in frustration "fine he said, destract him" he said and started charging a attack
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:59 pm

Steel Village 5th Divison Ship
As Myra looked on in fasination at the sand man's abillities, she noticed one of his attacks was heading straight for her. As the 'claw' slashed for her leapt on top of it and quickly used her giant chakram to block another, holding it on its side with both hands, before back-flipping away from the claws as another attempted to harm her. Hmmm that claw I blocked felt a lot like I was pushing against someone's sword she thought to herself as she twirled her chakram on her arm in amusement, Plus knowing how most of these elemental freaks control things cutting up the sand won't do much good Myra laughed in ectasy at her new opponent, enjoying the idea of having a difficult challenge, until she noticed that one of the sand 'weapons' where heading straight for their injured leader. "I guess I have to wait till he's safe first, at least until he can move quickly." She then dashed towards the 'sand sword' heading for Bargest, holding her chakram behind with both of her arms ready to flick it in front, barely aware of the claws still chasing her.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cloudy Pirates battle
Jason watched on in awe of Gast and Morgan's recent attack and then suddenly became determind to assist them. "I'm going to hit the bad man now as well!" He called out bravely, before lumbering towards the magma man known as War, flailng widly with his weapons of choice, completely ignorant of where his allies projectiles were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Steel village : ( Sarah thorn)
Sarah woke up in a under a blanket wrapped around herself she hadnt been spoken to a captain but she had to hide from everyone to make sure she wasnt attacked when she woke up she looked around the ship making sure no one spotted herself. While she looked around she thought to herself( can these people not stop fighting.).
______________________________________________________________________________________________
(Renko)
Renko was making more clothes he had covered his room in a fashion like a insane asylum padded cell he placed bars made of cloth to not let people in but let people see. He then grabbed his syringe collection a quarter were filled with anti drug ,which he thought was normal drug, a quarter was filled with drugs and half was filled with blood. he started to take anti drug which caused him major amount of pain and then he took a normal drug which soothed the pain.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
cloudy pirates: (wolfheart)
Wolfheart was confused where everyone was when he awoke he thought where are the other people. he then found a trail leading him to jason. when he found where jason was he dived to his side when he found out he was fighting. he barked with rage he wanted to protect jason he didnt want him to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:41 am

< Sosutei enters the battlefield > "Man i love my new crew especially the way they could make the world scream." - Sosutei
"DIEEEE!" - jailor < charges at him >
"Shine!" - Sosutei < shines his hand and grabs the guy's face >
"Aaaaagh, so HOT!!!!" - jalor < falls on ground with his face charred >
"Hahahaha beating up and killing Impel Down jailors and navymen for my second time" - Sosutei < cuts a jailors head off and then a turret is fired at him > "Shit! Shave" < used shave to get behind the guards > "miss me?" < stabs both of them and moves on >

Last edited by RetroWalk on Sun May 08, 2011 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:11 am

Angel landed in middle of a crowd of marines, he grinned and glared at them.
"DAI ENKAI!" he said and a giant fireball appeared on he's hand.
- I hope you guys are up to go to the inferno HELL!
He said, then made he's feet burn and flew up like a rocket then threw fireball on the marines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:13 am

zed ran at the snake and was about to punch at it,
"wait, dont touch it" said thor "you said it was poison remember"
"ah, right" replied zed and he started to run from the snake while thor started charging his attack
"i hope i can use this" said thor in and uneasy tone

Last edited by Thor on Mon May 09, 2011 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:26 pm

"A.C.E.s coming" - Sosutei < stabs the A.C.E.s one by one >
"Damnitt give Kenjiro back noone look at me burst of light" - Sosutei< blinds all the A.C.E. s >

Last edited by RetroWalk on Sun May 08, 2011 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Balthazar saw a huge fireball burn marines with rage in a distance, and as he saw the marines get burned alive he prays for forgiveness.
"May the great Lord forgive our sins and show us the road to enlightment."
As he finishes his prayer, he charged toward two marine that stand in front of him.
"Hundred Fist of Faith!"
His rapid punching strike the marines down, and he continue running forward.
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:46 pm

Volt was stalled for a minute and followed Iken's order, he flew at his quickest speed to the nearby island. The wind made fury behind him and a large bang came followed by a flash of light. He appeared over the island as a thunderbird and looked for wolf. He called out in a booming voice "Wolf!" he screeched from his beak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:05 am

"done" sniggered thor "here goes nothing" "KONKI KONKI...LEVITATOR" yelled thor as his feet shot out energy and he started to be propeled upward "how the fuck...'' thought Zed "you people are crazy"
Thor sniggered and then shot an energy blast at the snakes face, destroying it (since it is not an approved char and just a creation of a npc, i dont think this is a called hit)
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:28 pm

No Name heard someone calling for him, but he ignored them... he kept sleeping since he knew that they wouldn't find him.
He was thinking i better wait until those weaklings leaves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:09 pm

Sangjo continued to fight through the armies of marines. He used his drumming Roll techinque. Sangjo jumped while spinning in the air once before landing. Then with the force he gathered Sangjo released a swift kick that released a gust of wind plowing away the surronding enemies.

"Move out the way. I gotta to save Kenjiro. Don't get in my way."

A marine appeared slicing Sangjo in multiple areas of his body though none seemed to hit him in vital areas. Sangjo was bleeding badly. Though these grunts were weak if you put enough in an army they become a force to reckon with. Even he couldn't watch every single marine coming his way. Sangjo used his melody kick technique to kick on of the swordsmen in the neck. He kept charing toward the enterance of the base.

"I'm coming kenjiro. Just hang in there a little longer."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:08 pm

"BIIIIITTTTCCCCHHHH!!!" said War taunting the good looking female pirate.

War was immune to the effect of the devil fruit for two reasons. Fist of all the power was based on ice crystals that were suspended in the air. Any microscopic ice crystals around him would melt from the heat of his fire blasts almost instantly. The second reason was caused by the vary caster of the mist it's self. His hand was sliced open wide causing blood to drip onto the ground. The wound he needed was created by his attack clashing with Morgan's sword. With the opponent fully visible War was able to dodge the bullets making it look easy by diving to the left.

"Wall of Flame"

Using a super hot wall of fire War melted away the shards of the shield as causing the blade of air to shoot upward. Smiling at Gast War wondered how long it would take him to figure out that air attacks wont work on him. Since he would use his flame to heat the air causing it to shoot up and be replaced by cool and more dense air. War watched as Jason ran by attacking random phantoms that appeared. It seems the team work of the Cloudy pirates wasn't as good as it need to be. Seeing the blade of flame hurtling towards him War shot flame blast from his feet toward Jason. This caused him to shoot backwards as well as attack a for the most part blinded opponent.

"Fire Rocket"

As Sangjo got closer to finding Kenjiro a cold breeze sent an eerie chill up his spine. A wall of ice appeared in front of his, it was so fine that it served as a mirror. Death stood behind Sangjo, she was a extremely attractive girl with a thin waist line and curves in all of the right places. She had black hair, skin as white as snow, blue lips, and blue eyes. She wore fishnet on her torso with only a small jacket just covering her breasts leaving the vast majority of the d cups open. Her mini skirt covered even less than the jacket. She also wore knee high black boots with tall six inch heals on the bottom. Her long black hair fluttered in the wind as a chilly breeze blew by.

"Oh a division commander, will you play with me?" Death asked with a cute innocent look on her face. "I hope you'll but up more of a fight than the birdy did." she said changing her innocent look to a small malevolent smile.

Famine disappointed with the results of the previous tentacles results frowned. Using the remaining tentacles Famine blocked Youri's light arrows before they could hit. Reforming his sand hammer Famine used it to block the real Youri's sword slash with ease. With no other attacks coming in Famine decided to up the the difficulty. Where there was one tentacle before there are now five, now twenty tentacles attacked the 5th division. A vast majority of the tentacles surround Myra, Barghest, and Kiba since they foolishly both tried to save Barghest only to be pressured much more because of it.

"Hydra Tentacles"

Pestilence raised his arms up then put them down quickly. This caused a large wave of poison to flood in all directions of Pestilence. Everything living that was covered in the poison died almost instantly turning a disturbing black. Trees, insects, and surrounding marines all fell to the man intense poison wave.

"DIE YOU BASTARDS!" yelled Pestilence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:12 pm

"Shit, zed grab my arm" thor yelled, which zed did and they flew upward and towards the nearest person, who happened to be becky
"if you dont wanna die, id grab my arm" said thor holding his out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Vergil felt the cold air and smirked. "Looky looky seems death has a hold of Sangjo...Lets see how quickly he shall die." he said as his breath began to show. Kenjiro on the other hand used some of the energy he was storing and yelled out to Sangjo "SANGJO IF YOU GET DISTRACTED I'LL BREAK OUTTA THESE CHAINS AND SHOVE MY FLAMMING FIST RITE DOWN YOUR THROAT,PULL OUT YOUR HEART THEN WAIT UNTILL IT BURNS AND GIVE NEW MEANING TO THE TERM 'HEART BURN'!". The sudden out burst startled Vergil who when jumping back dropped the keys near the cell without seeing it. Kenjiro on the other hand saw this and took the keys. "I'll deal with you later...I'm going to watch the show." Vergil said walking into the hall. Unlocking the chains the held him to the wall Kenjiro used more of his strength to pull them off the wall.

Unlocking the door silently Kenjiro sent a pillar of fire down the hall launching Vergil past death and Sangjo. Walking out flames adorned his body as he held a chain in each hand which wrapped around his arms. "What did I say ABOUT PISSING ME OFF!?" he yelled. "SANGJO MY THREAT RINGS TRUE GET DISTRACTED I KILL YOU! THE REST OF YOU GET BACK TO YOUR FIGHTS! Vergil's mine." he said. Vergil stood up and smirked at Kenjiro "Fight me? In your current state? You got a good hit but I got speed,power,energy and most importantly." he said rushing at Kenjiro and attempting to slice him down the middle "Experience." instead of feeling blade meeting flesh he heard metal meeting metal. Kenjiro using the chains caught the blade by wrapping the chains around the sword. Turning quickly and using his strength he took vergil off his feet and unwrapped the chains and let Vergil fly into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:17 pm

Morgan laughed lightly, even though her devil fruit was pointless against this guy, it worked well to hide the previous attack she did. Soon enough she jumped in front of the fire ball that was fired at Jason. She used constant jabs of her sword to put out the ball of fire and absorb it onto her sword. Soon enough the sky let out a crackle and two lightly bolts shot down at the man who used flames. She couldnt help but grin as one hit her sword, making it both electrified and on fire. She had her magnetic charge in her sword before she fired a nice large strong round of estella, almost more like his fire balls now, at war. Morgan then started to run around him dragging her sword against the ground leaving a magnetic current going in a circular motion. While running Morgan raised her gun and fired into the vortex causing the bullets to spin in it with high electrical charge. Her last shot was that to one in the air sending ye another lightning bolt down into the middle of th vortex towards the man, sending all the bullets into the middle of it. She then ran up behind all the bullets and went to cut the back of his legs, back of his heels and, down the middle of his spine. "Ira de Dios!" She called the name of the attack out. "It would be best to attack right now guys!"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:44 am

Steel Village 5th divison
Myra looked back in surprise at the sudden increase of tentacles, still runing towards Barghest. "Now I know there wasn't this many of them! That sand freak really is a tough dude." Myra commeneted to herself, and did a quick backwards slice with her giant chakram at one of the tentacles, looking back in fasination to see what would happen if it was cut, though increased her speed, just in case.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cloudy Pirates
Jason was bewildered at that his attacks were completely un effective, and then relised he wasn't actually striking anything, and out of nowhere was almsot hit by a fireball, if it wasn't for Morgan. "Um thank you Morgan!" Jason said happily and relived of his friends defens, he then watched her attacks in wonderment at how poweful she was. After hearing her announce now was the time to strike, Jason once again ran forwards flailing his weapons; the giant rolling pin and the giant frying pan; cheerfully proclaiming; "I'm gonna hit the bad man now!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next