One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Empty
PostSubject: Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises   Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:11 am

Two weeks have passed since Derge made his hasty retreat from Atlantis after being betrayed. This left a sour taste in Derge's mouth, leaving a battle with out killing anyone was a horrible defeat to Derge's pride. In the two weeks Derge has been healing and heading toward a remote island in the middle of the calm belt. Amazingly enough, despite the serious injuries Derge received from his figurative back stab, Derge was fully healed. The amazing powers of the blood devils fruit allowed his to create and replace damaged or dead cells.

Derge stood up on the deck of the ship looking out at the ocean towards the island. The island was nicknamed the "Rusted Steel" for it was the island that the potential candidates for the position of Elder for the Steel Village were taken to be trained in the ways of the Elder Style of Namikaze fighting. A gentle breeze blew upon Derge's face filling his nostrils with the smell of salt. The breeze also caused slight waves that looked like ripples on the massive ocean. A massive warship like Derge's was easily able to cut through the waves on it's way to it's destination, protected from the ferocious monster of the clam belt by the sea stone on the bottom of the ship.

Upon arriving on the island, the ship was docked in a small cove that barely allowed the ship to fit in it. Creating a large ramp for the ship to the island, Derge walked down onto the island with his arms crossed. "I wonder if he's here already?" asked Derge to himself as he walked towards the center of island.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile in the center of the island inside a large tower like building, inside control room with large monitors, a man cloaked in brown robes waited in a large chair. His robes covered every part of his body even his face, not allowing for anyone to be able to tell who he is. He spun the chair around and around out of boredom until the monitors beeped. On one of the screens an image of a large marine ship appeared, it had a large crew however only a handful looked worth a while. The man looked at the screen closely examining it, he squinted his eyes as Derge began to walk off of it. "Let the games begin! Bahahabahabaa!"
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises   Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Desais's bones tingled as he got excited for what is about to come. His smile grew ever wider as he looked at the oncoming land. (If I am here with my brother I am sure to obtain my memories again) Desais thought to himself. "BWHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is too perfect!" Desais laughed a maniacal laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises   Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:40 pm

Soon a young man with a small dragon tatto on his face and collar around his neck walked up to Derge. The boy had a red shirt and black jeans on. Walking up to derge he spoke "Captian Derge i suggest you go back to your quarters and continue resting." he spoke in a calm even tone. Ever since he got on the boat he seemed to be one of the very few who didn't fear Derge.
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises   Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Desais looked at the guy intently. Studying him, his bones twitched. "Excuse me, but this is what he wishes. So stand back." Desais said as he pushed the guy out of Derge's way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises   Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:15 pm

"Don't you touch me scum." Doku said glareing at the man with rage in his eyes. "I am this ships doctor i have acess to sevral poisons and i could add it to your food at any point." he said keeping his rage filled eyes on the man.
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises   Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:42 pm

Rage engulfed Desais as Doku said these words. "I doubt you can do anything with your bones ripped from your body!" Desais said as he extended right phalanges and put his left hand on the hilt of his katana.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises   Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:47 pm

"Go ahead...Kill me...If it'll make you a tuff guy to kill the weakest of the crew go for it then...Kill me just to prove how much of a spineless coward you are." he said looking at the man.
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises   Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:55 pm

Desais looked deep into Doku's eyes for a moment. He didnt see anything and he backed off. "Dont think I wont kill you, I just dont see a reason in doing so at this very moment." Desais said as he looked towards the land. (Why did I freak out that badly? Im changing.....but I still dont know how I was before this) Desais pondered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises   Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Derge stood back and watched as Desais and Doku scrapped. "Doku I'm completely healed, gods don't need that much time. Now if you two want to fight go ahead, but I'm going to find a certain man to enhance my fighting styles. If you two want to become stronger, stop your petty squabbling and follow me." Derge began walking down a path towards a tall tower.

The man in the long brown robes walked around the room pacing. He walked up to the control panel and pressed a yellow button. "Let's see how they handle this. GehahaGehaha"

Two shadow like figures run through the trees of the forest on either side of the path. As Derge and his crew mates walk down the path the two figures stopped and watched Derge and his crew. A flash of glowing animal like eye's appeared a moment before disappearing along with the figures.
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises   Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:12 pm

Desais noticed the beings before they disappeared. Once they disappeared, Desais took a defensive stance. He made a bone shielding on his skin 15 mm deep and prepared for attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises   Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Doku glanced over at his crew mate "You saw them to huh?" he said before looking around.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises   Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:55 pm

When one would take a glance at Derge, they would think he hadn't noticed. His domineer was it's usual cool and unbudging calmness. However if one looked closely they would see a pool of blood under his feet and droplets in the air all around him. "Be on your guard, there is no telling if they're on our side or not." said Derge as his eyes scanned the scenery.

All of the sudden a sickle comes flying in from with in the forest around them. It seem to be aimed for Desais, the sickle was attached to a chain. From the other direction a half tiger half human creature appeared stabbing a spear at Derge, aiming for his chest area.

Derge sidestepped the spear and grabbed it with his left arm. He held the spear tightly as his blood made it's was up the spear. This caused the tiger woman to leap back abandoning the weapon as Derge's blood formed blades and shot them at her. "Who are you?" Derge questioned the two attackers.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises   Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:48 pm

Blaze hurried out of the ship having over slept upon the ship to his crewmates and Captain Derge. He walked over to his captian clenching his knees to catch his breath.

"Sorry captain, I overslept. What did I miss?"

It turns out that they were being attacked by two unknown attackers. Blaze took out his axes thinking "Why does this crap always happen to us?"
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises   Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:33 am

Desais saw the sickle come at him, but he didnt move as the sickle strikes his chest. Only a small scratch appeared on Desais's chest. He looked up smiling towards the direction of his opponent. Desais quickly grabbed the chain from the sickle and pulled it and the user towards himself. Then in a quick motion, Desais stabbed his phalanges straight through the attacker.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises   Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:20 pm

The chain stop going towards Desais almost as fast as it started. An instant later Desais went flying into the forest. The foe was physically much stronger than Desais and there for over powered him easily. As Desais flew though the forest, he was met by a large muscular half man half lion with spiked steel knuckles. The massive foe aimed the spikes punch at Desais' face with enough power to send the head of a normal person fly clean off.

Mean while the tiger female seemed to appear in front of Doku aiming a powerful uppercut kick at Doku's midsection as she did hand stands. She then preformed a back flip before leaping at Blaze trying to dig her hand blades into Blaze's kidneys. "Who are we? We're the guardians of this island. Who the hell are you?" the half tiger female retorted.

Derge watched as his crew was picked apart by two mere attackers. The fact that his crew could be this unorganized and put into this much of a panic by a force half their strength. Derge tightened the grip on his fists as his anger grew, however outwardly he stayed calm. "If you're the guardians her that means you're loyal to the Steel Village and are the guardian branch of the Mizuki clan. Am I wrong?"

The man in the long brown robes watched the monitors. The battle seemed to amuse him to no end. "Eh, looks like he's still able to hide his anger pretty well." the man said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises   Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:09 pm

Desais saw him get closer and closer to his foe. This only made Desais's smile get wider and wider (Finally! Someone able to give me an exercise) Desais thought to himself as he quickly ripped his spinal cord from his back and grow a new one. With the spinal cord in his hand, Desais whipped it out above his foe and latched onto a strong branch with it. The punch came rushing towards Desais and barely misses. Desais dodges with a wide grin and into the canopy above. "MWHAHAHAHA!!! This is fun!" Desais laughed maniacally. This gave him reason enough to up his armor much more. Desais bent over and clenched his fists. In doing this, Desais made the calcium in his body rush to his skin and harden, creating an extremely dense bone structure to 25 mm thick. (Let's have fun with this) Desais thought to himself as he pulled his katana out and made a nice thick, sharpened layer of bone on the blade as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises   Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:51 pm

Flipping back doku doged the kick...Only to land face first in the dirt. Getting up he sighed "Captian i ain't much of a fighter." he said backing away from the fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises   Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:33 pm

This opponent was fast enough to be seen as a blur to the naked eye. Blaze quickly throw his axe toward the tigeress before she could touch him.

"We are the blood demons, the greastest force in the grand line."

Blaze kept his other hand on his axe just in case if the first missed. This person could dodge the axe easily being a cat and all.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises   Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:40 am

With her hand blade Tigre deflected the axe into a nearby tree, it went into it deep. Leaping back Tigre stood and was silent as Leo made his way out of the forest. He was still swinging the chain the sickle and ball were attached to. With one motion Leo caused the chain to wrap around the length of his right arm. Tigre walked over to Leo's side, he was massive compared to her, or well anyone for that matter.

"I see you seem to be a member of the former Steel Village. To have that knowledge, you would have to be. Why have you come here? You are not of age for the Elder training." said Leo as he stared down Derge.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Derge was unwavering and didn't even blink at the large lion-mans words. "Yes I am part of the Steel, well I used to be. I and my crew here are to be trained by my father." said Derge. Glancing at Doku Derge grinned for a moment before speaking directly to him, "Oh and I'm training you personally, it will be hell!"

The man in the long brown robes took off his hood reveling a face similar to Derge's. The man disappeared from the control room only to appear in front of Derge and his crew.

"Namikaze Elder Flash"

"Awe you figured it out soooo quickly." Derge Sr. said with a wide smug grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises   Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:58 pm

Blaze just stood confused as the man came toward them. Blaze never knew Derge's had a father. He just figured that Derge was spawned out of all the evil in this world. It was nice to know that Derge had a father. It gave him a human side, or at least made Derge seem human. Blaze withdrew his axe seeing that there was no need for alarm...at least not yet.

"Can I have my axe back please? I kinda need it."

Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises   Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:58 pm

Desais rustled through the canopy. "Your gonna make this fun for me right?" Desais said as he began to laugh maniacally. Then out of nowhere 10 spinal cords wrap down towards his foe and start whipping at him with jagged edges while a couple tried grabbing for him. "This is where it all ends for you! No one gets in the way of my memories GYAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Desais screamed with an eerie laughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises   Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:07 pm

"Uhh captian i say i start with some running excersices!" he said backing away from the fighting and thinking about running to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises   Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:22 am

Creating a thick layer of steel hard blood Derge blocked Desais's attack from hurting the Lion zoan user. "Sigh....stand down. They mean us no harm as of yet." said Derge keeping his calm and composed nature. Seeing Doku trying to run off Derge acted.

"Blood Demon's Hand"

A mass of blood formed near Derge and shot at Doku forming a gruesome hand the looked like it came from Satan himself. This hand wrapped it's clawed fingers around Doku and dragged him back to Derge. "Desais and Blaze will train with my father and for now. Doku and I will train with the two zoan users." said Derge as he walked off dragging Doku the whole way.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tigre upon hearing Blazes request swiped her paw at the tree the axe was stuck in. Blades of air from each claw burrowed into the tree cutting down. The tree nearly fell on Blaze as the tiger woman spoke with a devilish grin, "There you go!"

Leo was ready fro Desais' attack, however didn't react as he smelt Derge's blood readied to stop the attack. "We are here to serve the Steel, so Tigre and myself will do as you request." he said as he and Tigre followed Derge and Doku down the path.

Derge Sr. looked at blaze and Desais, he lifted his arm up and scratched his head. He tightened the robes tie the concealed his Marine uniform. "Well to start off todays class, I would like each of you to stand up and announce yourselves and tell me one thing about you. Also I want to know if either of you know Rokushiki..." the man said the words with a sarcastic tone that was so convincing one wouldn't know what to think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises   Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:38 am

Blaze was grateful for the return of his axe. He returned a wink to the tigeress when she returned his axe.

"Thanks babe. Maybe when can hang out sometime"

Then Derge's father asked for their names and something about themselves for their training. For the moment Blaze's mind was off of the tigeress and on Derges's dad. Since Derge and Doku were gone, Blaze gave him his full attention.

"My Name is Blaze, the bounty hunter. I'm the third son of the Hector Family, and no I don't know any Rokushiki."
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises   Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:56 pm

Desais jumped down from the canopy and glared at Leo. Then hearing what Derge was saying he looked away from him and looked towards Derge Sr. Hearing Derge Sr., Desais sheathed his blade. "My name is Desais Mizuki, and I dont have any recollection of my past. I am on a journey as a bounty hunter to search for my past. Also I do not know of this Rokushiki you speak of." Desais said all with a serious face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises   Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious Blood Demons: Traing Exorcises
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next