One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:48 pm

For a few weeks a certain crew of merciless bounty hunters have been tracking a crew that originated in the Steel Village. Kenjiro Nakamara formed the Flame Fist Pirates shortly after splitting form the Steel. No matter what the unknown circumstances of Kenjiro's separation form the crew, Derge knew Iken still thought of him as family. With that knowledge, Derge intended to infuriate Iken by ending one of those he considered family. Not only that, but it would also destroy the chances of Iken receiving backup from Kenjiro and his crew.

The large vessel on which the Blood Demons sailed was a marine battleship. He received it from his father a while back, it's been through a great deal off battle. The most recent of which was a battle to trap Anubis, however it failed seeing as Anubis never showed, only sending divisions to the battle. However the crew did obtain valuable information on the fighting style of several well known figures in the pirate world, such as the creator of Rokushiki Ranyx. The most surprising piece of information was that a once dead user of magnetism seen with Gael before at the Unholy War also was seen working with Ranyx and Anubis.

Standing on the railing of the ship, Derge watched the seas of North Blue churn. They were rather close to the Reverse Mountain, which could only mean that the crew was nearing the Grandline. On the horizon Derge could see the ship of the Flame Fist's it was close to an island. The island from what Derge could see was heavily populated with large wooden buildings. With the wooden buildings on the island, it would be safe to assume it was populated. Other than that, without looking on a map there would be no way of knowing anything about the population.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:32 pm

(the demon is back in buisness Twisted Evil )

walking up onto the deck keel loki cracked his knuckles. his bloodlust was especially high today as he walked towards derge. his black cloth rippled like a shadow as he walked across the deck. his eyes seemingly glowed at the thought of a new island to sluaghter. even though he had kiled hundreds of lifes in the unholy war he wasnt satisfied, not yet. walking up next to derge he looked at him and asked "so, our target is one of ikens nakama?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:31 pm

Blaze sat on thed deck on the edge of the ship watching the water below "Are you sure thats wise Derge? Iken is one of the yonkou, four of the most powerful pirates in the sea. It might not be in our best interest to upset him." Blaze didn't want to upset Derge fearing his wrath, but this was over the top even for him. They were bounty hunters not marines. They didn't have a military force to take down a yonkou. Then again Derge had some powerful connections and might....na who was he kidding. Blaze was in this for the head of kenji. 11,000,000 sure did sound great at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Kenjiro stood in the crows nest looking at the clear blue sky and sighed. He watched as his crew did what ever it was they were doing and then looked out to sea. But then he saw a familiar flag and a grand grin found it's way to his face "PREPARE FOR A FIGHT EVERYONE!" he yelled leaping out of the crows nest and onto the deck. "The blood demons are near by and I feel like killing something." he spoke in a dark tone.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:06 pm

As the marine vessel closed in on the pirates it was positioned with it's right side facing the pirates. This was so the cannoniers could make clean shot at the pirates ship. With all of the cannons aimed for the pirates ship, Derge created a bridge of hardened blood. The bridge was a small arc that traversed the ships, it was as hard as iron. Stepping onto the bridge Derge walked over to the foes ship, he was a bounty hunter after all and did get a better price for turning them in alive.

"Pirate, I'm giving you one chance to surrender. If you don't I will fire." said Derge in a cold calm tone.

Deep underneath the two ship lurked something, something large and made out of metal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Mushio walked unto the deck after coating his sickles with poison. If these people were indeed enemies they wouldn't come back to challendge them again. Despite that he never smiles he couldn't help, but grin at the site of the son of the vice admiral Derge. This could really boost their reputation if they win, failure was not an option considering Derge. Jr was known not leave any survivors. Mushio withdrew is sickles ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Kazuki saw the man and heard his warning but he was way to pumped up to back away from a good chance to battle. He was licking his lips and he just wanted to know who his opponent would be so he could fry them to a crisp.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:09 pm

(main theme)

taking his scyth from his back keel spun it above his head. he eagerly waited for the call to attack, the speed of the weapons spinning increased as he paitently waited for the call. as soon as he could he would jump into the fray.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:15 pm

"Well well well if it isin't Derge to what do I owe this unwanted visit come for my head? Or looking for Iken?" Kenjiro said placing his hand on the hilt of his blade.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:49 pm

"Your head? Hahaha! I just intend to use you as a pawn to get to Iken, nothing more. Hehe to think I would waste my time going after a pitiful bounty of 11 million." Derge said as a evil grin appeared on his face. "It's really pathetic, that your bounty is so low even after someone like Iken took you in. You must have really been as worthless a tit on a boar!" said Derge taunting Kenjiro.

Derged folded his arms in front of himself and looked at Kenjiro with a frown. "Again, surrender and you may just come out of this all alive." Derge repeated. As Derge spoke to by time the members of his crew made their way into position preparing for battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:53 pm

"Really 11,000,000 last I checked I had a higher bounty then Iken with mine at 26,150,000." he said pulling out his blade. "And after what I did to his vice captain I am sure Iken has no feelings other then blind rage and hate. So why don't you go along your way before I push your dumb ass over board." he said making a shoo motion with his blade.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:13 pm

"Awe isn't that cute you got a small raise didn't you? I'm soooo sorry I didn't think you were worth enough to actually bother taking a look. Oh wait...you still aren't...Bahahaha! You really think you can compare to a Yonkou that had a bounty of 250 million...before he became a Yonkou? The only one that can compete with that bastard is me. I'm the one and only!" Derge yelled.

Using Geppou to get into the air high above the ship, Derge looked down upon the ship. Raising his right arm Derge threw it down give the the crew the signal to attack. "Attack!" Derge roared. "Have fun in the after world...trash." said Derge smugly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:26 pm

"Big mistake my friend." Kenjiro said running and climbing up the crows nest before leaping at Derge "YOUR ASS IS MINE!" he yelled closing in on the man swinging a rather large sword at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Blaze used Geppou to jump in the air kicking up the air toward Ken "You can't just fight Derge like that without facing us first." Blaze shot up his legs up shooting out three rankyaku upward blades toward Kenji. A man with a bounty of 26,150,000 Blaze couldn't let get away. His bounty could pay for his axes.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:53 pm

smiling with the signal to attack keel stoped his scyth but kept the speed of it. bringing it down quickly he kackled as he sent a large arashi yaiba towards kenjiro. "die!" he yelled, his words filled with hatred.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Derge wasn't surprised to see Kenjiro launch such a rash thoughtless attack. He had done so back during his battle with Roy, it proved to be somewhat valuable providing information on Kenjiro's fighting style. As Kenjiro's obvious attack was put into existence, Derge simply stopped his geppou. Descending a few feet downward Derge was able to avoid the attack. Derge was now able to counter against the nearly helpless airborne fighter.

Looking up at Kenjiro Derge formed blood around his arms. Pushing his right arm forward a massive, amount of blood shoot towards Kenjiro. The blood formed into many large spears of blood all aimed for Kenjiro. Each spear was as durable as steel and traveled at soru level speeds. With Derge's attack combined with the attacks of Blaze and Keel, Kenjiro would certainly die if he was hit by all of the attacks.

"Blood Porcupine"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:10 pm

Hector had been getting ready for a fight by getting dressed, once he was dressed he kissed Jade then left his room and looked at the Yonkou's ship and smirked. "This will be fun, showing this damn Yonkou he isn't worthy of the title." Hector used an ink puddle to cover the bridge of blood making it slippery and then walked towards the bridge, he was ready to beat these guys with ease and plunder their gold. Hector palms began bubbling with ink as he watched what had begun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:29 pm

Kenjiro frowned as he saw the attacks all heading for him before grinning. Pulling out his large sword he slammed it into the crows nest pillar and pulled him self away from the attacks letting go of the blade he grabbed onto the edge of the ship and pulled him self back up. "What's wrong Derge to much of a bitch to fight me alone?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:35 pm

A young, small person would walk onto the boat by the name of Ikari Ruba. The features being hidden and from the clothes that Ikari wears makes it difficult to tell which gender she belongs to. Ikari would stand to the side and look at the fight.

"Would you mind keeping it down, the whole village can probably hear you."
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Kazuki allowed lava to flow from his arms "who wants to start?" he says screaming at his opponents.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:10 pm

"Ahahaha! Like I can predict what they're going to do in the middle of a battle. I don't give a shit what scum like you has to say, in reality it doesn't matter who fights you or how many. The end result is you retarded ass head on a shiny silver platter!" Derge shouted with glee. "Oh by the way, what goes up, must come down." Derge said pointing up.

As Derge pointed into the sky it became evident what he was talking about. The spears he had launched earlier were all plummeting downwards towards the ship on which the flame fist's stood. Derge only watched with excitement as Hector walked toward he bridge. As soon as the man was finished coating it with ink, Derge tightened his fist. The bridge of blood then exploded outward in many shards of iron like blood covered in ink. In almost every direct the shards traveled like runaway bullets. With Derge's superb control of his fruit he was able to direct any misguided shard away from himself and his crew.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:27 pm

Ikari stared at the blood shards travelling towards her. She quickly crossed both arms to block the majority of the attack, but several strays still struck her in her flesh, "Bitch! If you put a dent in my arm, then you better wish you were dead!"

Ikari's face would become furious, and she would take off her right hand and slowly put in a new rocket. She would aim at Derge, slowly lifting her arm. Ikari's recticle in her right eye would slowly begin to grow smaller.
"Target found; Target locked...Unstable Missile; Launch!"
The newly loaded missile would fire off directly at Derge. The knockback would send Ikari onto her backside. Ikari would quickly get up to watch if her missile even makes it to Derge.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:12 pm

Hexi had been in one of the rooms of the ship. Reding books about many things concerning the blue sea: climate in the grandline, devil fruits and devil fruit users, weapons, wars, plants, animals, fighting tactiques, etc. All of that books were found by Hexi in the stolen ship... where there was no one left apart form their crew cause they had been killed.

Suddenly, Hexi heard a ruckus coming from the deck. I should go to see what's happening...- Hexi thought as he grabbed his guitar and took it while playing a light and happy melody, with the dial machanism turned off.
When he got to the deck, he saw a lot of people fighting with his crewmates, and his captain was under attack.

"HOLY CRAP!"-Hexi screamed. As he turned on the dial system on his guitar, he saw spears of solidified blood hit the ship in front of him. Hexi started to think fast, if he made it rain so the blood dissolved and couldnt stay solid, his captain's fire abilities and Hector's ink abilities would also be weakened. hexi decided to start with some airslashes.

"Double airslasher Song!" -Hexi said as he played a fast song of 3 seconds 2 times and 6 six strong airslashes were launched in direction to Keel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Kenjiro looked up and smiled as he saw them coming towards him. His arm changed to fire and he yelled "HIKEN!" and launched the fire pillar at the blood spears coming at him causing them to evaporate. "Again to much of a bitch to fight me alone gotta call in your little girls to help you fight." he said taking a cigarette outta his pocket and lighting it.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:10 pm

((Think of the hardened blood as a really tough scab. Now a scab isn't going to evaporate, it's more likely to burn maybe melt. As for the water, it would do nothing. Yes seawater (saltwater) would eat away and stop the blood from coagulating but no where nearly as fast as it was in the previous post))

The rain created was going to be a real problem, although it didn't shut down his powers it did make it much more difficult to control in it's liquid form once the rain mixed with it. It also slowed down the process of him hardening the blood. Any blood that went outside of his body was instantly screwed with the rain coming down over head. The bright side of it was, a good number of their own were weakened by it as well.

This predicament gave Derge only a few choices in the battle. He could obviously just push through it and use the weakened attacks, he could also switch to martial arts. However maybe the most creative thing he could do was something extremely painful. Thrusting his right arm back and forth a few times Derge threw it forward one last time. Bursting through his skin a high pressured stream of blood shot forward. The stream of blood cut through the rocket causing it to explode about half way between himself and the user. An explosion with about a three meter or nearly 10 foot radius erupted safely away from both fighters.

"High Pressure Blood Cannon"

However that wasn't the end of the high pressure blood cannon. It was merely the beginning of the attack, Derge continued the constant high powered stream of blood. This time the blood was aimed for the cyborg that had attack him with the rocket. If the cyborg wasn't able to move and move fast it would be cut down by the blood stream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next