One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:02 pm

"I really hate this climate," retorted a girl of about 17 as she walked along the streets of the famed City of Dreams, Rainbase in Alabasta. The young pirate was glad that she hadn't brought with her the coat and hat she was always wearing, and went with a more practical approach of a short sleeved white shirt with blue embroidering, matching skirt and black knee-length boots with her hair tied up in a high ponytail. A frown was etched on her face as she tried to block the sun from hitting her face with her hand but to no avail.

[Presentation Box:]

Delia "Crimson Snow" Clearwater Bardos
Bounty: 80,000,000 Beli
Captain of the Ice Blood Pirates

Her navigator just sighed and wiped the sweat off his forehead with the sleeve of his jacket, having a look of annoyance as he turned to look at his captain. "Remember why we're here Delia, and would you rather go back because the weather here wasn't to your liking or look for new recruits to help out Anubis-sama-" he was immediately stopped when the girl waved her hands in front of him in a silencing motion.

[Presentation Box]

Barius "The Cleaner" Grant
Bounty: 46,000,000 Beli
Navigator and First Mate of the Ice Blood Pirates

"Don't say his name here out loud Barius, what do you think will happen if someone hears this conversation?!" she whispered angrily before calming down and brushing a bit of hair behind her ear. "Let's see who we can recruit today, hopefully staying in this city won't be a waste of time," she said with a sigh as she looked around, making it look like she was sight seeing as all tourist would do while Barius kept an eye on her like if he was her guardian, which technically he was even though she was the captain.
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:20 pm

With the sun burning down upon his his body Glore began to sweat and hated horse flies which buzzed around him like crazy he hated the bloody things and kept shaking his head to get them away. He wanted to change back to his human form so they wouldn't be as attracted to himself but there was no time to spare, he was in the middle of saving someone's life.

[Introduction Box]
Glore "Stallion" Renwick
Doctor
0 Beli

He didn't know who but he knew it as someone's and upon his back were medical supplies and in his unicorn form he would make it there in time in human form there was no chance. He trotted quickly towards the town.

As the town became visible he trotted faster and faster till he was in the town which is when he slowed down and tried trotting around people, damn people kept getting in his way and you'd have thought the'd have learnt by now not to get in a unicorn's way.

Glore neighed while he waited for a space for him to pass through opened, one never did and he got more and more impatient till the point where he decided it would probably be easier if he jumped over the crowd. Glore took a small run up then leapt over the crowd of people who all seemed shocked by his actions. Glore landed on the other side then turned and shook his mane to the side then carried on running.

As Glore trotted quickly and got distracted as he trotted one way his attention was elsewhere. His eyes caught sight of a pretty young girl accompanied by a larger guy, until he ran head first into a stall which collapsed on top of him, by the sheer shock of it he turned back into his human form. The roof and every other part of the stall landed on him and the shop owner stood aside scared and shocked that this unicorn had just smashed into his stall, he began shouting at him but Glore didn't care and couldn't really hear all that well either due to being covered in debris.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:41 pm

As time passed Delia was getting used to the climate somewhat and her mood was lighten as she looked through the shops that sold different kinds of merchandise, wondering if she can buy something while she kept her eye on anybody who would be good enough to recruit. Barius in the meantime was busy asking vendors questions about their items and what not.

While inspecting a piece of jewelry that had caught her eye she startled and turned her head to the side when she heard a the sound of a large impact and her eyes widened as she watched a stall collapse on top of someone. "Barius, I'll be right back I want to check this," she called out and left before the other could even answer her or protest.

As she made her way to the collapsed stall, she was confused as to why the owner had this scared look on his face. 'Maybe they know the person that's trapped under there,' she thought while trying to remove some of the debris out of the way. "Barius, could you help me out here?" she called out, making it seem that she was weak even though the man knew better as he helped his captain remove the debris off of the man.

"Are you all right?" she asked in concern, making it look like she really cared so people wouldn't bring up suspicion to them both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Glore felt and heard someone moving pieces of the stall which had collapsed on him and he felt like an idiot for doing such a clumsy thing in front of the beauty who'd caught his eyes, she was probably gone by now. Glore heard a woman's voice and thought wow the store owner has a pretty voice.

He then thought again, hang on, the store vendor is a man, then who does this beautiful voice belong to some long lost princess, did he die? If he did die and this was his angel he would be happy to go with her. As a rag was pulled from his face and Glore could sit up he saw the girl who had distracted him looking down at him and smiled. He noticed as she looked down at him he could see slightly down her top, this wasn't the greatest first impression and he knew it but he was a guy, it was expected of him as a guy.

"Well hello there, Ms I'm Glore and you are? Other than very beautiful of course." Glore laughed a little before standing up and noticing Barius, "Whoa, hey I didn't know you were....Your a big guy, very lucky guy." Glore smiled at Barius then at the woman who helped him up. "Thanks for your help, and by the way Ms you have a very beautiful voice." Glore looked back at Barius slightly worrying that he might hit him not that he didn't want to get hurt, he just didn't want to start off on bad terms with these people especially the beautiful young girl who stood before him and who still hadn't told him her name which he was looking forward to learning.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:18 pm

"Quite the charmer aren't you?" Delia said with a raised brow as she helped the other up from the debris and patted her hands on her skirt to clear them from any dust they had accumulated. "My name is Delia Clearwater and don't think for a second that I didn't notice you looking down my top," she said in a deadpanned voice, stopping Barius with her hand raised up as his face contorted into one of anger, wondering how Glore dared to look at his captain in that way.

"And this is my guardian Barius," she introduced her first mate calmly, the other just grunting in greeting as he crossed his arms over his chest since he didn't like the man one bit.

She then looked over at Glore with a small smile on her face. "I hope you don't do that again because you will learn the true meaning of the word 'pain,'" she said in a light tone as if she was joking. "Now, this is actually our first time here, and I was wondering if you could help us around? That is, if you don't mind," she said in a timid voice as she looked at him with a helpless expression, knowing how to play her cards right with this type of man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:46 am

"Well I try" replied Glore in answer to Delia's question, Glore saw her pat her hands down and realised this woman was more beautiful than he had thought before. "Its fantastic to meet you Delia...you too Barius." Glore noted that Delia was joking about him looking down her top and felt tempted to give another glance but restrained himself as he looked at Barius who didn't seem to like him one bit.

Hearing that this was their first time here and that they wanted his help Glore smiled as he stroked his goatee, "Well I was in the middle of delivering some medical supplies since I'm a doctor but the lives of men can wait for the safety of a beautiful woman such as your self Delia." Glore smiled at Delia then passed a glare at Barius then back at Delia who seemed to like him more. "So what would you like to see Delia?"

Glore knew that it was important that these medical supplies were delivered but in his mind beauty was before anything and beautiful was one thing this woman definitely was. Glore could see Delia was sweating in this hot climate and understood why, he was sweating a little himself and had even become a little tanned from his stay here for the last month.
"Delia you look rather hot and its understandable in this kind of climate, since it is pretty hot, how you like to ride me?" Glore noticed this already sounded sexual and smiled till he looked at Barius who he figured wouldn't like his forwardness.

Glore had meant to saying something so sexual on purpose in a jokey way and before either Delia or Barius reacted towards him asking why he would say such things Glore decided to display his Devil Fruit. As a horn grew from his fore head, he grew taller and sturdier.

The next thing they would know Barius and the gorgeous Delia would be looking at a unicorn. "So Ms would you like to ride me?" asked Glore as he smiled at Delia with an extremely wide grin. "I would be honoured to carry you around the town taking you to see whatever it is you wish to see."
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:11 am

The girl wasn't convinced that much about his statement but just thought that it was best to keep an eye on him if he did anything else that would seriously make her punch him or worse. The people that she disliked other than marines were perverted men.

"You're a doctor?" she then said in a curious tone and kept on thinking about how she would like to see him at work. Maybe this man, as perverted as he was, would be useful and the captain can later on ask him to join her crew. I don't think she'd have any problems with him. When she heard his next question though her eyes widened and Barius looked like he was going to kill a certain someone here and now.

Before she could refuse though and actually punch him for that crude joke and Barius actually killed him, she watched in slight amazement as Glore started transforming. She watched how the doctor before them transformed into what looked like a unicorn, and the only thought that ran in her head was 'How ironic.'

"Thank you Glore, but it may seem I changed my mind," she said in a sweet voice as she went to mount the steed in a swift movement. "Delia, are you sure you want to ride on this...beast?" Barius asked in an irritated tone as he glared at Glore, actually noticing the glare the other had given him before.

"Yes Barius, don't worry," she answered then looked over at the other. "I want you to take me to where you were going to deliver the medical supplies," she said in a soft but firm tone, slightly using her Devil Fruit powers and making her limbs cold to make it uncomfortable to the other.

If she was going to (maybe) recruit this man to be their doctor, he'd have to show some respect.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:23 am

Glore nodded to the question noting that he indeed was a doctor and when Delia mounted him Glore liked the feel of her sitting on him and looked at Barius who still looked very unimpressed. Glore then felt his back become cold from Delia and shivered a little before replying, "I take it your either a Devil Fruit user or the ice queen since I'm getting quite a nice chilling feeling from you on my back. But its not uncomfortable, actually it is rather...nice considering this warm weather. Thank You Delia and of course I'll take you to where I work I was headed there before I saw you and decided to bash into this stall to get your attention."

Glore then looked at Barius and continued, "I'm not sure if you'll be able to keep up with me so feel free to hop on too since I guess your not going to trust me around this pretty young lady." Glore knew Barius had a strong dislike towards him but if he wanted to get closer to Delia then he would at least have to pretend he liked Barius and except for his intimidation of his size Glore had nothing much against him, yet.

Glore was only a few blocks away from the hospital where he worked for the moment and quickly remembered that he had a patient to tend to who needed these supplies, he would happily tend to his patient if he was going to be dropping Delia off there as what he had to do wouldn't take too long for an experienced doctor like himself, even if he was a pervert who all the nurses hated.

"By the way if you don't mind me saying Delia the hospital is a bit of an unusual place to want to go to, I figured you'd want to go around and see some sights can I ask why the hospital? Is it because you want to see a sexy stallion saving lives like I do?"

Glore smiled and chuckled a little feeling over confident. But he had a reason to be so cocky and confident when it came to being a doctor, he was a freaking unicorn and as a special ability of the unicorn he could heal any illness no matter how deadly it was, sadly the only thing he couldn't cure was cuts, heart failures and other things like this.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:08 pm

He was drenched in his own sweat. Wearing a hooded shirt and long pants made it almost unbearably hot in this desert country. But he had to keep training if he wanted to become the strongest. He continued to jog down the busy streets filled with the tan natives. It was then that he heard the sound of a horse approaching. He turned to make sure he wasn't in the way. He was amazed at the sight. His jaw dropped he stopped running and almost forgot how to breathe. A unicorn was galloping down the street with a younger woman and a giant man on its back.

Josh continued to stare as it passed, the whole scene looked almost comical to him but at the same time beautiful. He was truly confused by the sight, and he had to figure out why there was such an odd assortment of people all together. He began to race after them trying his hardest to keep up
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:25 pm

"Both actually, and keep up the perverted-ness and I will freeze you where you stand," she said in a threatening tone, having enough of his flirtatious demeanor. There was only so much she could handle from a man like him, and it was reaching its limit. "And don't underestimate Barius, he's a powerful man isn't that right?" she asked her first mate with a smile.

The man just nodded, feeling awkward at sitting on top of the steed, but he couldn't leave his captain alone with him. "I'd be able to keep up with you easily, but as you said I don't trust you alone with her," he said in a serious tone as he kept his eye on Delia.

"Don't flatter yourself too much, I want to go to the hospital because I want to see how you work, that's all," she said with a scoff as they neared the hospital. "And I am already seeing someone, so I would like it if you stopped with your flirting," she said as an afterthought with a sigh.

"There is someone following," Barius then whispered in her ear and she nodded, wondering if the one following was either friend or foe. She would worry about that later when they get to the hospital.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:43 pm

"Of course very sorry Ms Delia only being who I am and complementing you cause I like you, your a very pretty young girl." Glore smiled and felt the weight of the 1st mate sit on him too, neither of them we're all that heavy but Barius was obviously a lot hotter than Delia. Glore trotted along towards the hospital where he worked.

As he heard Barius claim he could keep up with him he wanted to prove him wrong with a race but couldn't be bothered to in this heat, maybe another time in a colder climate but not here and now.
"Barius I know this is asking allot but trust me I'm a nice guy with good intentions, don't expect me to rape your captain, I'd wine and dine her before I even try anything." Glore smiled as he saw a crowd of people in front of him he sighed annoyed that people wouldn't bloody move out of his way.

"Coming through!" Glore shouted towards the crowd who seemed to ignore him until he quickened his speed and jumped over them, the crowd were surprised at his impatience and once he landed is when they decided to move and run away out of fear. Glore stopped on the other side watching the people scatter and shook his head.

"Bloody people there always in your way when you need to get somewhere then they move out of your way when your past them."

Glore heard Delia mention that he shouldn't flatter himself too much and that she wanted to see him work. "Work? You want to see me work? Thats a weird request but ok whatever you want Delia your the guest." When he heard her say that she was already seeing someone he felt his heart sink and slowed down then looked up at Delia and Barius who seemed to look at him rather intimidatingly. "Ok I will do what I can not to flirt with you but I just thought you should know I think your gorgeous and any guy would be lucky to have you as her captain."

As Glore reached the hospital still a little heart broken at his crush for this girl he muttered, "We're here." Glore then lowered his body so Delia and Barius could climb off with ease. Glore changed back into his human form and no longer with a grin on his face or his usual happy cheeky pervertedness showing through he placed his hands in his pockets and entered through the hospital entrance holding a little brown bag with him.
"Come on this way." He muttered as he slowly made his way walking to his patients rooms.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:47 pm

The captain just nodded and kept silent the whole trip to the hospital, while Barius just scoffed at the other's comment. "Like as if her boyfriend would let you do that, he'd probably kill you after I'm done with you-oof!" he grunted in pain as the girl elbowed him in the stomach.

"Yes, and pardon me for it being a weird request but it is something I should do, it's very important to us you see," she said in a calm manner as they arrived at the hospital, and frowned slightly when he heard the other's words. She somewhat felt bad for letting the other down harsh but it was the only way she could tell him.

As her and Barius landed back on the ground and she dusted herself off she started following Glore to the patient's rooms, sighing as she noticed he wasn't acting like the person she had met before. "You know, there are other girls out there that are single," she idly said as she walked beside him, trying to cheer him up a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Glore looked at Delia and shrugged as he entered the patient's room there was a man lying in a bed with long brown hair and stubble. Glore knew what was wrong with him and laid down the medical supplies on a table where he opened the package and emptied some pills into a bowl which he started crushing quickly into a paste. Once he had a paste Glore removed the blanket from the man's body his torso was bare and Glore then dug his hand into the bowl and removed his hand which was covered in a light brown paste.

The man was in a comatose state and thus unaware of what was going on, he was ill and in a coma. Glore rubbed the paste on the man's chest until it was gone. Then he placed the empty bowl in the sink and looked back to the man.
The man lay still.

"We'll have to wait a little while for the paste to take effect. I know there's other girls out there Delia, but to be honest, I've probably already been with most of those girls and they hate me. I know I'm a messed up person since I'm a womanising pervert but that's cause I grew up without a dad to teach me the proper way to do things. My mum had to teach me right from wrong whilst she worked, I grew up being flirted with by women and as I grew older the women's flirting got less and less so I tried more and more to flirt with them as I wanted the attention I had before. I'm sorry I'm upset you but, its in my genes. My dad was a womanising pervert and sadly those are the genes which stuck with me. I see a pretty girl I want her unless I've already had her. I mean I want a proper relationship with the right woman but I don't know who the right woman is or where she is or even if she exists."

Glore took another look at his patient then back at Delia and Barius, "So yeah Barius and Delia I'm sorry if I've annoyed or angered you both I didn't mean to, I'm just a heavily disliked person. Even here where I do good."

A nurse walked past the door then stopped and walked back and into the room and pointed at Glore with a furious expression on her face. She announced, "Glore your going to lose your job here me and all of the other female nurses here have got a petition to get you fired, you have sexually harassed too many of us and we're sick and tired of it. We gave you the chance to clean up your act but instead you just got worse so by the end of the day you won't have a job!" The nurse then turned and ran out laughing to herself happy with what she had said.

Glore dipped his head in disappointment then looked at Barius and Delia, "See I'm even hated here. I may have flirted and even done a few things more with the nurses here but its because I'm just trying to find the right woman. I...I just don't know how to find her."

The patient behind Glore began screaming, he sat up straight. Glore was unsurprised by this reaction and walked back over to him. "Excuse me' one second." said Glore to Delia and Barius.
Glore set up a clamp on the table beside the bed and changed into his unicorn form. In the unicorn form Glore placed the tip of his horn in it and took a deep breath.
He tilted his head snapping the tip of his horn off then changed back into his human form rubbing his forehead.
"Always hurts that does." Glore picked up the tip and placed it into the bowl in the sick and began crushing it up then added some water. the patient was still screaming in between intervals of heavy breathing.

Once Glore had crushed the tip of his horn up and mixed in some water with it he sniffed at it and mixed the liquid around in the bowl. Glore approached the man again and placed his hand on his head and held him back. he placed the bowl of silvery looking liquid into the man's hands.
"Drink this it'll make you better."

The man still breathing heavily shook his head, Glore leaned in closer and said, "Drink it or you'll die. You had eaten a mushroom which sent you into a coma so it could slowly shut down your body bit by bit. A few more hours and you would be dead, no if you don't drink this your death will be allot more painful. I woke you up from your coma using pills I picked up from someone I know. Now I have woken you up from your coma with a rubbing paste which burns the skin to the point of waking you up out of a coma now you have to drink this I promise you it'll heal you."

The man looked at Glore, he was wheezing due to screaming too much and looked back at the bowl. "ok" croaked the man as he focused on not screaming as much as he could. The man sipped at the bowl until Glore placed a hand under the bowl and pushed it forcing the man to drink more and more of it.

"That tasted unusual what was it?"
Glore smiled as he removed the bowl and placed it down on the side, then replied, "It was an all cure, the cure to all diseases."
"What was it thought?! I mean I feel better my chest doesn't even hurt any more the burning is fading away."
"I can't tell you that."
"Because if I did then I would die." The man looked blankly at Glore confused and worried at the same time. He had been too focused on screaming to notice Glore change into a unicorn and snap off his horn.

Glore then headed out of the room and sat in the corridor on the floor and buried his face in his hands.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:59 am

Josh lost track of them. That unicorn was just to fast but it also wasn't to hard to track him down. Everywhere he went there were confused people looking around wondering if they all saw the same thing. This made Josh eager again and he took off. After a minute or two run he came upon a hospital and he went inside.

Right away he was greeted by an attractive nurse and she asked "Can I help you?" He looked at her and decided that it wasn't the time to flirt. "I'm looking for a unicorn, a woman and a large man do you know where I can find them?" He asked in a very polite voice pulling his hood down so he looked less threatening. She looked him over and then rolled your eyes. "The unicorn perv's in there." Pointing to a room, "did he hit on your wife or something?" Josh was confused now and said thanks going in the direction that she pointed in. Was the person that he was about to meet really as pervert. And if so why would the people that were with him be riding him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:35 am

"Then it wasn't your fault that you turned the way you are right now, all that influence you had when you were younger helped build up that perverted side in you in my opinion. So technically it's the nurses fault, and your mother, as busy as she should've been, should've done something more to help you out" she said in a calm tone as she watched him work with slight intrigue.

"I have nothing against you, but I'm only protecting Delia under my late captain's orders," Barius simply stated is he stood behind Delia as they both watched how a nurse came in and started assaulting the captain about getting fired today. "Really, you're acting like this because one girl denied you and all of the nurses in the hospital don't like you? You should be more-" Barius started, but Delia silenced him with a wave of her hand as they kept on observing.

They watched as how Glore transformed into his unicorn form again and broke the tip of his horn to make the cure that would help the man that was agonizing in the bed in front of them, the captain's eyes widening when the other started to recover.

She then followed him out of the room with her first mate in tow, frowning as she watched the doctor bury his face in his hands as he sat there. "Well, since you're already being fired anyway, how about you join me?" she suddenly asked, Barius's eyes widening at the sudden request and then looking around if the coast was clear.

"My reason for coming here to Alabasta was not to sight see but to recruit people who are competent enough to be in my crew, the Ice Blood pirates. I will explain more as to why I'm doing this, but first you need to make a choice: Will you join or not?" she said in a firm tone as she crossed her arms against her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:51 am

Glore looked up at Delia and Barius then rested his arms on his knees then his chin on his arms.

"Your right its not my fault. But I can't change who I am either. I'm a ridiculous womaizer all because I want the attention of all the women I had when I was younger."

Glore took a deep breath then continued, "Barius I'm not upset because Delia and every other girl in this hospital hates me, I'm upset because of who I am, I'm a perverted womaniser, I don't want to be one but can't change who I am. And for your information its not just the girls here. Its the reason I was kicked out of the last 2 hospitals I worked in. Its not fun going around the world when your hated, you just begin to grow very wary of everyone around you and constantly wait to see who'll attack you next."

When Delia asked if Glore would join him as a pirate he looked up to see her and Barius and smiled. It was nice to see someone being nice to him for a change since all the time he'd been in Alabasta before he met these two people he had just been getting more and more people hating him.
"Well I guess I wouldn't mind joining you Delia but I'm s sure how Barius would feel about me being around you all the time. I mean I'd love to get to see you all the time, your pretty face would be like the sun shine in my day even if it were raining, you'd make the day great.......But, I think for now I may want a drink, I know its bad for the body since alcohol is a poison but hell I'm getting fired, its the perfect way to drown my sorrows of how many people hate me and loss of yet another job."

As Glore stood up and headed back out of the hospital to the one pub he knew of where he wasn't hated too badly he saw another man walking in and towards him. Glore nodded to him and passed by him, he was unsure why the guy was entering since he was perfectly unharmed but shrugged the thought off and headed to the pub known as, Silver Sands.

Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:21 pm

Delia nodded and smiled a bit. "Barius is under my command even though he's my guardian so he wouldn't try anything that I wouldn't approve of," she said with a wave of her hand as Barius rolled his eyes and sighed. "And, I appreciate the compliments Glore, and they are acceptable to some extent, but you should keep your tongue when in the presence of my intended when I meet with him again," she said while following the other to the pub, needing a drink herself.

"Besides, you wouldn't want to be on Anubis-sama's bad side, ne?" she said casually but in a more hushed tone as she ordered two drinks for herself and Barius, pouting a bit when he changed her drink to iced tea. She hadn't forgotten about the other man that had been chasing them, and how they had passed him as they left the the hospital.

She didn't know why he was still following them, and so kept her guard up along with Barius until they find out what he wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:36 pm

Sitting down for drinks Glore felt better but also didn't expect Delia or Barius to join him when they did he smiled. When he went to the bar to order a drink the bartender just like always looked at Glore through untrustworthy eyes and said, "Right Glore just remember I'm the only remaining pub here that will let you in here, so you best be on your best behaviour and not start another fight or I am kicking you out for life and this time I mean it." Glore paid for his drink not saying anything and sat down near Delia and Barius.

Hearing that the other man who was interested in Delia made Glore feel like it was a challenge and without thinking blurted out, "ANUBIS! Right, challenge accepted I will fight against him for your love." Glore then realised what he had just blurted out and dipped his head and began drinking his beer.

Once it was empty he muttered, "Sorry." Glore ordered many more beers and downed each one. It has taken mere seconds for him to drink each one and he knew it was bad to drink so quickly, but it was also a great way for a temporary solution to losing your job.

Glore looked back at Delia and Barius and said, "Barius I'm very sorry if I have done anything which may have caused you to dislike me and Delia I am also very sorry for blurting out Anubis's name out loud and saying what was on my mind. I'll leave you and him to it, but can I ask, why would you want a perverted doctor who annoys the crap out of you on your crew?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:58 am

Taku walked infront of delia and said to her "would you like to play my little game if you win i will give you 1,000,000 belli or you have to do is guess which box i am in" to prove she was telling the truth she grabbed the box of money and showed it to delia opening it with the un used hand. she then put the box down behind a table under a table cloth. in reality the box went into her hand the box under the tablecloth/table had no money in actually it had nothing in it. she then pointed towards 4 closed chest with metal reinforcement and made of wood. she went around each box and showed her that they had no tricks going in them like opening bottums or any trick really she then stood infront of delia and asked her "would you like to play then?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:41 pm

"You can try, but my mind is set. I don't think I can ever leave Anubis-san," she said with a soft chuckle, the emotions she was showing right now not reflecting the internal turmoil she was having as she remembered the last encounter and talk she had with the yonkou. "Don't worry, but don't do it again. That would put Barius and I in a very dangerous situation," she said in a serious tone as she took a sip from her drink.

Barius just shrugged at what Glore said as he downed his drink and ordered another one. "I just don't like it when guys start sweet talking at my captain," he said with a sigh as he started with his second drink.

"I want you because even though you're annoying and sometimes I want to just freeze that mouth of yours, you're a very skilled doctor. I saw it while watching you work with that man back at the hospital," she simply answered as she looked around the bar. "Your only flaw is being a womanizer, but I see you as a good guy," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:16 pm

Glore listened to all both Delia and Barius had to say and nodded, Glore was beginning to feel a little tipsy but it wasn't showing yet. He ordered a few more beers and downed them before replying to Delia.
"You think...I'm a good guy and what you saw me do in the hospital was skill?" Glore chuckled to himself the replied, "That was nothing, that was that was. what you saw today was a simple cure. The ability of being a unicorn allows me to cure any illness and the illness that man had was going to shut down his body slowly as he was in a coma. But if he had been awake for it then he would've been in much more pain. I can't heal up wounds like scratches though, but I'm a doctor so I can easily treat that myself. So you guys tell me about yourselves. Why become pirates how'd you meet and..........how'd you and Anubis become....whatever you are."

Glore returned to his drink and dipped his head as he swallowed up much more of his beer. It felt good and his head had began spinning a little, no he was beginning to feel tipsy and much more lighter hearted. Much more like himself which was usually a bad thing cause if he was going to be himself again then perhaps Delia would freeze him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:31 pm

"Pretty full of yourself aren't you, but I like that it's good in someone who's joining my crew," Delia said with a smirk as she ordered another tea. "That's a very interesting power you have there, and so I'm positive you will join my crew before others try to get you from me," she simply said as she took a sip.

She then stopped and her hand on the drink tightened, the tea freezing over as she frowned when he asked that. It was still a touchy subject, but she would tell him nonetheless. "We met at the battle taken place at Enies Lobby, where we successfully freed the yonkou Seshomaru-sama...After that we kept on meeting in very peculiar situations and somehow, the partnership we had before turned into something more...intimate I guess you could call it that," she said as a small blush started forming on her cheeks.

"As for why I became a captain...I will tell you only when we get back to the ship, since you will be joining with me right?" she asked with a smile on her face. What she didn't notice that Barius did was that the other was getting drunk and was worried that he would act inappropriate to his captain. He just kept an eye out at the two as he ordered another drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:58 pm

"Ok then fair enough I guess it all sounds legit." Glore downed the last of his drink then looked to Delia and Barius he noticed him looking at him and understood why.

"Yea I'll be coming with you back to your ship Delia, I guess I'd be happy to be your doctor since I'm currently unemployed, but first things first."

Glore ordered yet another beer then emptied out his pockets and handed over the last of his money and took a large gulp.
As the beer took effect on his body Glore felt a burp rising and let it out.

"Pardon me. Ok well if you want me to work on your crew as a doctor it would probably be handy if you had some medical supplies aboard and since I don't have any I was going to suggest we get a little revenge."

Glore reached for his drink again and drank some more then turned back to face Delia and Barius again.

"I was thinking about stealing some medical supplies from the hospital, after all it would be handy to have a few machines I'm used to using aboard don't you think? I mean I can't use my devil fruit to cure everything, and I can't use it all the time, otherwise I'll die. So, what do you think of my proposal, Captain?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:30 pm

The captain just watched with an amused expression as he kept on drinking, nodding at his request, smirking lightly. "I'm sure they wouldn't mind if we 'borrow' them for a while, hmm?" she said with a light chuckle as she finished her second tea and looked over at Barius.

"You keep a lookout at the ship while I help out our new crew member get the supplies he'll need," she said in a commanding tone, meaning she wasn't going to hear any protests from the man.

He just sighed and nodded, getting up as he paid for the drinks. "All right, but don't get into any more trouble than usual all right? I don't want to come in and get you if that happens," he said in a gruff tone as he exited the tavern, the young captain following right behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:03 am

Glore listened to Delia tell Barius to go to the ship while she helped him and he felt honoured that she trusted him enough to not make any advances on her but felt inclined to say that Barius should come along since the machines wouldn't be easy to carry all by themselves.

"Delia its nice to see you trust me not to flirt with you and comment on your beauty. DAMMIT! there I go again....But I think we might need Barius with us. I'm not so sure we can carry them all on my back so easily, also I know some of the doctors there and can tell you some of them will] put up a fight. A few of the surgeons I knew are pretty strong. But if your sure you want to help me then I say, lets get going." Glore smiled as he looked at Both Delia and Barius awaiting their replies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next