One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)

Go down 
+4
Kanhoji Into
Shichibukai Hunter
SplatterFrog
GoreFish
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:22 am

Cassie winced when the obstacle, which she could now make out was a huge (in both height and weight, she noticed) man, bowed down to her. If this guy was mad at her now, there wasn't really that much she could do... Not with his statue...
Slowly, the man stretched his hand out.
"I'm sorry about that, young lady. Are you hurt?"
Cassie raised an eyebrow, but after a moment, her disposition was as bright as it normally was again. She took his hand and pulled herself up.
"Nope, I'm okay! I used to have much worse things happen to me, I tell ya! Like that one time when I ran into a dumpster straight on because I couldn't see it, or..."
She stopped, realising this was way off course. Hadn't Jess told her not to give away her entire life story to complete strangers just because they greeted her nicely? Or was that "Don't talk to strangers even if the offer you candy"?
She couldn't really recall, but decided it didn#t really matter and must have meant about the same.
"Yeaaah, and who are you?"
The man, who she fathomed had to be one of the locals, judging from the tanned skin and the traditional attire, looked rather surprised about her sudden mood swing.
"Oh, sorry, I didn't introduce myself yet..."
Said sorry way too much...
"My name's Ikaika, I'm a part of the Kia'i Kai."
Cassie raised an eyebrow. Now she was curious, and she couldn't help but let her shortly aquired distrust fall again.
"The what?"
Ikaika seemed even more surprised now.
"The Kia'i Kai. The... the coast guard..."
Cassie made a sound that sounded like "eargh" and took a step back. her face showed a deep surprised shock.
"C-coast guard? Hahaa, that's interesting..."

The man in the weapon shop seemed to have eternal patience. Right now, he was trying out a long sword, swinging it around a bit in what looked like a slightly ritual, traditional, elegant style.
After a while, he put it back in its place. It was the quality he had expected... Exactly why he was here. Well, partly.

Back to top Go down

Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:41 am

Luna landed at the top of a waterfall, sitting down on a rock next to the water as she did and smiled softly as she ran her hand though it. She let out a relaxed sigh and looked up at the sky "calm down luna, this is a big island, there's no way he can find you, and if he does he's old, and your young, and you have johan and the boys to protect you" she said, giving her self a pep talk "but then agian, i wish i could let loose what i can really do and show i dont need protecting...but then they all might be terrified of me" she said and covered her face as her made her own pep talk fail
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:02 am

Chrissie stopped sharply. Finally, that girl had landed somewhere.
Chrissies legs were dirty and scratched from the branches, and some of those pesky things had been caught in her rollerblade as well. Plus, it was hot and humid, here even more than in the town, so she was sweating.
Now, why that girl had to be on top of the waterfall, she didn't know exactly, but it pissed her off a little. She couldn't reach her there. And after all this work... Well, okay then, plan B.
"Hey, birdie!"
She could at least try it for once... Unmotivated to the core, she waved at Luna.
"Care to come down here and have a talk?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:47 pm

Uddo stepped out into the main area of the shop and crossed over to where the knives were. He searched through them until he found the one he was looking for and then he returned to the checkout counter, where the shop owner was waiting. He placed the knife, or more specifically, the sai down on the counter and waited while the shop owner rang in it up. Then Uddo paid him and headed for the door, subconsciously whistling a happy tune. He had two new weapons and had some ideas of his own on how to improve them and wield them. He could help the crew in battle again! How could this day get any better?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:00 pm

"Are you done now?"
The man said, looking at the shop owner. Then he gave Uddo a dark, serious look.
"I didn't think you'd be selling weapons to kids... But we do not have any law against it either."
He was obviously not happy about that little fact.
It was like he was waiting for the shop owner to mess up at least once. He strutted to the counter and leaned towards the shop owner, keeping the same, serious expression all the time.
"But that's not why I am here, and you know it."
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:04 pm

A coast guard... ah he heard of those, but that thought would come in at a later chapter. He's a bit more worried about his crew. Juding from where Luna is going, and the fact that he have a map of the island himself, she looked as if she's going towards the waterfall. Should he follow her? Or should he go exploring a little more?
It kinda peeved him in the way, taking care of them while he couldn't go around snooping much at all. Plus that fact that he have a patient back at the ship and couldn't leave until then.
Kain sighed inwardly.
That's it, he's going to snoop around.
The others shouldn't die so they'll be fine. But there is something about this island that made him a bit cautious. And he wanted to know what triggered his senses. Every island have a secret, as every person does.
He better make sure to get everything ready.....
Looking back at two one more time, he narrowed his eyes slightly. He doubt in a way this is the last time he'll see them.

There was a interesting feature in that map he got.... he's going to check it out for a little while....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:06 am

Luna blinked as she heard a voice and looked over seeing one of the girl's from earilier down at the bottom of the falls. She blinked once more before gliding down and landing before the girl "What is it you need miss?" she asked holding her hands infrout of her.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:29 pm

Uddo was leaving when the man started speaking. He wouldn’t have stuck around, but since the man had mentioned him, he was interested in knowing what he had to say. Of course, he first made sure that he was by the doorway so that if he had to run, that man would have trouble reaching him. Being in this position helped Uddo to see something else. Each of the customers had frozen in whatever position they had been in, listening to the conversation. It was almost like…they were waiting for an order of some kind.

The shop owner’s face tightened in anger, but when he spoke his voice was calm and level, “Then tell me, what is it that you desire?”
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:17 am

Chrissie eyed Luna mistrustingly, but then she sighed. That girl was kind of like Cassie, wasn't she...
"You not calling me miss would be good for starters. Name's Chrissie, in case you forgot."
She sat down at the small pond and started taking her rollerblades off.
After a few seconds, she looked up to Luna.
"Well? Sit."
She pointed at the ground next to her. Then she seemed to realise somtehing.
"No worries, I won't push you into the water..."
Most likely...
"I just want to talk."

"Calm down. I just want to talk... for now."
If the man noticed Uddo stopping, he didn't show it. But somehow, it was hard to believe anything would escape those eyes. They seemed to have that sharpness to them that no one could escape. Like they weren't just seeing the persons body, but the sould, motives, memories, feelings... It was quite the uncomfortable stare.
After a while, the man started speaking again.
"I see you still haven't stopped your little trials... You know we would pay you good money if you helped us prepare the rituals, but... I already know the answer to that, don't I?"
And even if it had changed, it was painfully obvious that this man didn't really want to hear a yes to that question.
He didn't move an inch the whole time, didn't even blink. the tension was so thick it could have been cut if anyone would have dared moving.
"No, it would be a waste if we only payed you for that. Come on, close down the shop, work with us. Everyone else would be honored to. We need people like you."
From his voice, it wasn't really clear if he truly wanted the shop owner as his comrade, or if he'd be much happier to see him beaten to death or banned from this island.
Back to top Go down
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:00 pm

Spy on...? Oh., wait.
Lukas turned around for while. Then, he looked back to them, his eyes somehow... darker than usual.
"I'm not... spyig.."
Damn, he'd be happy if he was...
"I'm actually... workng here... kinda."

A long silence followed, in which Lukas really tried to think of a way he would not have to explain this mess. He decided to just go for changing the subject.
"So, why're you here again?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:28 pm

“So…you insult my methods and expect me to work with you?” the shop owner asked. “You’re treading on very dangerous ground here. I suggest you leave.” His voice tone had changed and it was painfully obvious that this was not a suggestion as he had said.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:05 pm

"Oya oya~ How interesting..." Kain couldn't help but mumbled, ontop of several palm trees that were supporting him as he continued to scan the area.
This part of the island, is heard to be very dangerous. But here, he saw on the path not too far from where he's at, there has been some dangerous men patroling the area. Well, looks like he'll be finding something interesting around here.
Hearing a hawk's quiet call, he stretched his arms out, letting the predatory bird perch. Giving a whisper of thanks, he took out the documents he ordered and let the hawk go once again, looking at the papers once again before smirking.
"Eh...? This should be an interesting thing to know..." With a chuckled, he tucked the papers into his pouch, jumping over to another palm tree, using the leaves to hid himself.

Kain shake his head. There are some guards up ahead, and they're pretty awake. Kain didn't see a back door when he did some recon around the place. That means this is the only visable entrance right now. Even so.... even if he went in, entering the place without know the security isn't a good idea. That means... impersonating..? But who..?
With an accidental glance at one of the guards, he notice that one of them looked very familar.
With he smirked, he figured out that this guard is a native, and just earlier in town, he did requested information of ever single native.
His name was Leid Hauri, a person who have been here all of his life. His dark tan would be a great hindrance, but Kain could pull it off. He wasn't train by a great sensei and king for nothing.
Reaching into his pouch quietly, Kain pulled out his own homemade sleeping bomb. It took many experiments, near death experience and many forest fires to go with it, to make just this little thing.
It's basicly almost scentless unless you have a good nose of a dog. When released, it isn't even visable at all.
But after five minutes, the fume would disappear, and Kain would have all access to the sleeping prey, as long as others wouldn't come as he did so. But he doubt it since he memorized the patrol patterns.

Putting on a surgecal mask, and holding his breath just in case, as he poked a hole through the ball and threw it towards the guards.

In three minutes, everyone dropped, asleeping. Waiting for two more minutes for the fumes to disappear, Kain then dropped down and took Leid into the bush.
They'll be asleep for at least 1 and a half hour so he better make this fast. He stripped the man off of everything and gave him a more better sleeping portion to so he wouldn't be found out too soon, tying the man up on the way on a rock just in case. He also added some duck tape to the man's mouths, hands, and feet. He looked like a captipillar at this rate.
With that, Kain changed into the man's outfit, making sure that everything fits on him as it fitted on him: wearing a white -with a speck of brown since it's dirty- puffy shirt that is open in front of his chest, with a weird logo on the back; his scars are visable but he'll fix that problem latter. He was also wearing a baggy, ragged, brown pants with a couple of patches on it with a belt that also have a gun on it; loose over the black boots with a tint of red. He didn't dare lose his katanas which are precious to him. He'll make up an excuse later then. There was a small pouch on his hip, which is next to his medical pouch also (no way he's getting rid of that also).
With that, he put on a black wig, already cutting it down so that it would look like Leid's hair style and tucked his long hair in, before putting on the bandana which would help hide his eyes if they decided to betray him all the sudden. Well, good thing they have the same eye color, pretty similar to it.
He still kept his information bag slung over his shoulder. Again, he'll make up an excuse.
Kain then began to rub a tan colored salve on his skin. This is actually a medicine to help with sunburn, but it would make some good use in this situation. He rubbed the Salve on almost everywhere on his body, but it was good enough, or maybe even better, to pass on as someone as tan as the man Leid. And this salve only gets off from Alchohal so he'll have to be careful.
Seeing that he had enough time, he looked through Leid's information documents once again. The man is cheerful but was also known to be serious at any job, just like when Kain first saw him, a expression that would certainly challenged anyone who dared. Should be too hard to Kain, but it would be hard to catch on his behavioral pattern but.

Looking into a near by puddle, Kain suddenly grinned, his face, himself, looking like he's an another person. He might as well be since he did a complete transformation. It would be hard for anyone to tell if that's actually Kain or not.
As Kain cleaned up, tucking his clothes under a near by tree trunk, he heard some groans. Time for actions.

"Haha!! Looks like you bast- dropped down like a sack of dirt! Got hangovers or something? I told you not to drink too much!" Kain said, or rather Leid said, as he laugh when he found everyone waking up. Kain only knew they've been drinking lately since he can smell the alchohal.

"Shut up Leid! I drank more than me! How in the hel- can you take that much alchohal?"

"I have a job ya know!"

"Of course, Leid is always serious about his job. Even if the rest of us fainted, he'll probably stand even if he has the worse hangover of all!"

Many of the men laughed as Leid laughed along with them. Kain is in.

At this time, Leid should probably be switched right now.
"Shi-! Look at the time, got to go ya crazy worker!"

"I'm going, I'm going, but pay attention to your surroundings! Someone might attack!"

"As if!"

As they didn't know, Kain went inside the base, his eyes hidden. He got pasted one trouble, but he's pretty sure there is a whole lot of others. If he want answers, he have a feeling he'll get some from here. But... why does he have a feeling that he's not the only one who slipped past here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:44 pm

Luna blinked confuzed before sitting down next to the girl "um ok, what is it you'd like to talk about?" she asked softly as she shrunk down her wings.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:02 pm

"Fine then."
The bald man said and, for the first time, broke his gaze as he turned away. He stepped towards the door, then stopped a few seconds. Carefully, he took a wooden staff frm the wall, weighed it in his hand, then tossed a small sack of what was supposedly money to the shop owner.
"I cannot deny, your work is good. Still, it's a shame..."
He looked at Uddo one last time, then left the shop.

Chrissie had to think about this. What did she want to talk about. She actually didn't really want to talk at all, but the ideals of her crew said she was supposed to. Fine, a friendly warning shouldn't hurt.
"Look, that Frideswide guy you're with, you know him?"
Of course she knew him, he was her captain. But she had needed some kind of opening.
"He's, well.... He's trouble. There's, uh, other people you would be much better off joining."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:36 pm

Luna blinked but her happy poliet mood seemed to change quickly "im afraid your thinking of another person, for if your talking about my captain, we have trouble" she said turning to a glare "that man is like a father to me"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:57 pm

The shop owner caught the money bag and looked in it as soon as the man was gone. “Small change,” he muttered. “Figures.” He reached up and rubbed his eyes, letting out a long sigh. Somehow, in that moment, he looked old and frail. A few of the customers approached him and spoke to him quietly.

Uddo turned away. It looked like he had overstayed his welcome. He was hesitant, though, to leave the shop. That look the man had given him before he left…it made Uddo nervous. Why would that guy choose to look at him out of everyone here? The boy was sort of afraid that the man was waiting just outside of the shop for him to leave and then he would be grabbed. That was ridiculous of course. It was highly unlikely that the man would be foolish enough to try that. Then again, in this town of ruffians, who knew what he was capable of?

Cautiously, Uddo pushed open the shop door and stepped out onto the street. For a moment he just stood there. Well, he had been snatched up yet. The young boy turned and set off down the street, fingering his new weapons, which he was now carrying at his sides. He hoped he wouldn’t be forced to use them just yet.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:54 am

"Yeah, and that's all cool with me. Just... just listen for a moment."
Chrissie splashed some of the water on her legs to get the dirt off. Geez, this girl was kind of hard to talk to. Then again, it could just be that Chrissie herself really didn't have any talent.
"He's... Er..."
Now, how to explain...
"Look, you're a girl. And... and the only reason I'm doing this is because our rules state that we must always help girls when in need."
She paused shortly.
"And, well, you're definitely in need, but I can't let you get away either. You see, it's a weird situation."
Had that been too confusing? Perhaps she had said too much...

"Damn, where is he?"
With that many people with dark hair around, you'd think it'd be easy to spot someone wiht obviously blonde hair... But Johan hadn't even gotten a glimpse of him yet. He had almost attacked the wrong person twice, one time he had remembered that the hair of the gy he was looking for was supposed to be long, the other... he had tripped, and by the time he had gotten up again, his suspect had vanished. Also, as he had noticed, he was being followed. He sighed. No reason not to do this now. The next opportunity he got, he slipped into a less filled alley and waited. After a minute, his follower finally showed himself. Or rather, herself.
"Well fine, you got me, Frideswide."
Johan looked at the tattoed girl.
"You're that girl from the bar... Jess, right? I'm sorry, I can't talk to you right now, I've got something else to do."
Jess stepped a little closer, and yet again Johan was painfully reminded that he had only his rifle to fight this time.
"Oh, but I insist."
For a while, Johan said nothing as he had a long staring battle with the girl. Then he looked away and sighed.
"Fine. What do you want?"
"Try: your head!"
And she dashed towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:08 am

Now luna was just confuzed "how am I in need?" she asked confuzed, sure, she got kidnapped and tranquilized, then almost kindnapped only like a day after joining the crew, but that was called adventrue, and she wasnt dead yet, so no worries.

(( ^^' some times i think i make luna look alittle too much on the bright side lol))
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:47 pm

"John Hakel, a simple officer here in this organization. Age..." Kain continued to mumbled to himself, only to stop doing so after hearing a few people out of the halls. He mentally slapped his forehead at the fact the wasn't being any silent as he suppose to be.
Currently, he's memorizing all the information he could get out of these files that he's looking through.

After a few more files, Kain decided that this is enough information that should needed to memorized, and planned to come back later when he wasn't out of trouble yet. There should be a place where he needed to be, judging by the schedule he found for Leid.
Man, this guy's schedules is full of stuff, the only way Kain can sneak out is if it was time for lunch or dinner or breakfast. And it's almost that time. He just hoped that the others aren't getting into too much trouble.
Waiting for the hall to be emptied for that while, since others are heading or exiting out the lunch room, he went out the hall, going over to his next destination and hopefully, he could get some information along the way.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:15 pm

"Hellooo! Does: 'OMG I want my revenge like so badly' ring a bell?"
Chrissie was in no way annyoed, angry or anything else. This was just the way she talked. She didn't even know why. Maybe it was her special form of showing affection.
"And from a guy like that one, nonetheless. Sorry, princess, but... creepy much?"
She looked at her now clean legs critically and pulled them out of the water.
"So, that leads us to what conclusions: 1. You need help in killing him. 2. You need help because, really, people who are all fine and giddy don't really react like that to a simple description. 3. What are you, mad? I don't know what fancy power you have, but rule number one on the street: Don't you ever underestimate your opponent. Or anyone for that matter. Especially not creepers."
She made a short pause, in which she just took the arm of her jacket and dried her legs off.
"So, lassie, you're in need."

"A guard...?"
"No, most definitely not."
"Looks just like them though."
"Reads files...."
"...Guards don't read files."
"Guards are stupid."
The two girls didn't even keep their voices down. What for, after all that guy wasn't a guard. They were somewhere behind Kain, judging from how clear the voices were, but not close enough for him to reach just yet.
"An enemy?"
"Possible. A man..."
"You have to be careful with those, Jaime sais...."
"But Jaime sais a lot."
They weren't looking at each other, and though their sentences followed up like in a normal conversation, they didn't seem to be talking to each other either. Just ending each others thoughts. Like a monologue... And their voices were as identical as their faces.

The bald man could see Uddo somewhere in the crowd, but didn't really mind him. Interesting boy, or else he wouldn't have gotten the whip... a tourist or an adventurer though, and therefore not suited for his purposes.
He sighed. Too bad. A few years of training and he would have done a wonderful job....
But what could you do?
He turned into another direction and slowly made his way back to the post.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Uddo made his way through the town, unsure as to where he was going. He wondered where the rest of the crew could be. He considered going to a public place, such as a bar or a tavern, but he figured that there would be at least one person back on the ship so he headed in that direction.

It didn’t take Uddo long to arrive back at the Revolutionary ship. He wasn’t very good with directions, but it was fairly simple to find the ocean and ask someone where the ship docks were. Uddo meandered over to the ship, but then he felt a strange prickling feeling on the back of his neck.

Something’s wrong… he realized. Uddo reached down and placed a hand on his new sai, nervously staring up the ship. Well…I can’t just stand around here all day. He went over and climbed on board.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:20 pm

The ship Uddo arrived on was deadly silent. Normally, the crew was chatting, different accents could be heard, maybe there was some gambling going down, or smaller fights... In a way, most of the crew were just like little boys. Very energetic... But this silence... Even when they were asleep (and why would they sleep now?), someone would still be around, and there would definitely be more snoring. Them all just going off to town was... unimaginable. Their loyalty to Johan was too great, far too great, to leave his beloved ship behind unguarded.
Still, no one was there. The door to the kitchen was open, creaking a bit in the wind. But the complete ship was clean. Just as though they had vanished into thin air...
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:05 pm

Uddo crossed the deck of the ship, looking around for any sign of life. But…nothing. The whole ship seemed to be deserted. He began exploring the cabins one by one, but still he found nothing. Finally, Uddo returned to the deck once more. Where could they have gone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:34 pm

Luna sighed and looked up at the sky "yeah, i guess your right" she said and rubbed the back of her neck "but how do you purpose to help me? he's not a push over by far"
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:39 pm

At the end of the last sentence, Kain disappeared and as quickly as he did, reappeared behind the two girls.
So that they wouldn't escape in some way, and so that he would be able to quickly react if they try to attack him out of instincts, he touch a point near their neck where they would be paralyzed. They were lucky enough that no one is in these halls at the moment.

"May I help you ladies?" Kain said in a happy, polite tone. It seemed that he was still in character with the Leid guy he's acting in, for he had a smile on his face that would surely pop out flowers near him. And it would if his inner self refrain from acting too happy.
He wasn't planning to hurt them. Rather, he would like to ignore him if so but, they were the ones that entered here without notice. He could say that he's rather impress and curious. They're seemingly twins, probably part of the group that the others in the crew have been with. Well, he decided just to get some quick information that sound anything helpful to his investigation and then go. He rather get notice around here when he have sucessfully infiltrate their lair without any supcions... yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next