One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)

Go down 
+7
Shadow
Kaiser Yonkou
Kaito Sasaki
Maxulus
Gael
9thKing
nikz200
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Empty
PostSubject: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:24 am

Anubis was taking a walk, it seemed that he was fully healed after that injury. He was able to walk freely and smell the fresh air. he had visited Satoshi and Ryan who were completely healed from their injuries thanks to Best and the doctor team he had on his crew. He wasnt sure where Seshomaru was but he was happy to be up and active again. Anubis walked watching Tanith train with Manjus and then sat nearby.

Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:00 am

Ryan was taking a nap under the tree after taking part in so many battles it was so great to relax nothing bad was going on and for the first time in the long time Ryan finally was completely relaxed.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:07 am

Yusuf was drinking as his crew too were taking a break from fighting , he was also having maintainence done on his ship the sun was up, he took a walk and saw Ryan "Hey Ryan , are you sleeping my friend? want a drink?" Yusuf offered a cola as he too thought of taking a nap in that area.

Satoshi was training again as soon as he recovered from his fatal injuries, he laughed at all those who told him he was pushing himself too hard, he did not feel such things.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:13 am

Ryan opens his eyes " Good Day Yusuf, no thanks I'm not thirsty" Ryan sits up and looks out over the island he watches as all his comrades train, he then looks over at Yusuf " What are you up too" Ryan says leaning back on the tree yawning
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:19 am

Yusuf chuckled "Ive been doing some work on the iceberg (( yusufs ship, considered one of the greatest defensive vessels on the ocean)), its been doing quite well i might add, hohohoho"

Anubis watched his crew train with more ease, he was glad to see everyone so happy.

Lucas was outside finally surrounded by girls while eating ice cream, many of the girls trying to feed him. He was still managing to laugh on this day.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:25 am

((I shall assume Gael has gone off to find a 'home base'. If you'd like him to stick around, he will.))

Manus had taken off his seastone shoes, as there was no need for him to fight seriously. "Watch your back, Tanith!" he yelled, launching himself up and around Tanith, aiming for her back with his foot.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:27 am

"hahaha so you ever stop working on that ship?" Ryan stands up and takes a deep breath " Man such a beautiful day" Ryan bends down and picks his sword up " Well Yusuf my friend I'm off do some training" Ryan had been training everyday now since Lucas and Satoshi were injured he felt that he was weak and needed more power to protect his friends, with his new sword he developed some new attacks that he was training to make perfect.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:36 am

Tanith blocked the foot with her hands, she then pulled Manus by the legs and tried to launch a fist at Manus.

Satoshi noticed this going on but continued training.

Yusuf then laughed "Very good then, i will be here my friend " He takes a nap.

((No need Gael, only Anubis pirate crew members only or allies, its up to you))
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:44 am

As Ryan begins to go train he notices Satoshi training, he walks over to Satoshi still half asleep " you really do love pushing yourself huh?" Ryan says while sitting on the ground a few feet away from where Satoshi was..
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:46 am

Manus used his free foot to Soar of the air, twisting in such a fashion as to avoid the punch, and kicked with the other leg, trying to jerk Tanith off.

((Yeah, I'll have him be gone. Imagine he gave your crew a lot of vegetable supplies, if you want.))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:48 am

Tanith was sent clean off backwards staggering , she then got into stance and started hopping "Manus thanks again for teaching me the eagle style.... i have learnt alot form you and i hope from this i become stronger...."

She had too, she had approached Manus after enies lobby asking him to teach her his art.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:50 am

Satoshi laughed at Ryans statement " I grew up around sword fighting..... resting dulls the mind and the senses, therefore if i rest, i dont feel at home..... besides my muscles are now used to those fast speeds i saw.... i am confident i have improved now, so i am training while my body remembers the power and speed of the highest level..."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:55 am

" AH i see " Ryan watches Satoshi for a moment " So did you talk to Anubis today"Ryan falls back on the ground stretching out his arms and looked up at the sky..
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:00 am

Satoshi laughs "Yes, he seems in good spirits today.... his injury healed and all...... but still i wonder..... Anubis is so strong compared to the rest of us..... there will be alot of people aiming for him in the future......."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:05 am

Ryan smirks " your right, the only people we have to worry about are those top marine officer's other than that I feel the rest of the crew will be able to handle it" Ryan stands up and wipes the dust off him " Well I'm off to see Anubis didn't see him today, Care to join me?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:10 am

Satoshi swinged his sword in motion as he practiced "No, i need to continue training you go ahead Ryan...."

Anubis was watching Tanith and Manus train, he was happy to see some of his crew members relaxing, they seemed to be ok.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:14 am

Ryan picks his sword up and begins walking away " Suit yourself then have fun and don't push yourself" Ryan walks around the island for a few minutes looking for Anubis, he finally saw Anubis watching Tanith and Manus train " Hey Anubis, hows it going" Ryan says coming from across the field....
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:19 am

Anubis siad" Ah Ryan, it seems like a lovely day and everyone is enjoying themselves..... too bad not all of them are here......... it would be nice to enjoy such a pleasant day like this........."

Knight Jr and Anna were fixing weapons together, they both were working on some of the equipment of their crews, who were also working on certain weapons, fixing them and trying to improve them.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:23 am

After Anubis made the statement he looked around " oh yea Danial where did he go off too it seems like a great day to just have fun" Ryan walks up and sits down beside Anubis and yawns even after walking around the island he was still tired...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:07 pm

Anubis laughed
"Daniel left yesterday saying he had business to deal with ....... i havent seen him at all today........"

Anubis then continued to observe and laugh happily.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:31 pm

Ryan looked around and watched eveybody " Well im sure he'll contact you as soon as he can" Ryan smiles and watches Tanith and Manus train
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:01 pm

Maxulus gets up from his bed and he picks up the book he was reading before. He gets out of his room and he slowly walks towards the deck where a table and some chairs were , while greeting his crewmates he saw in his way. He places a cup of tea he held on his right hand on the table and he sits on a chair. He drinks some of the tea and he opens the book. After a while he takes out a pen and a piece of paper , writing what he read as the book was a lot of damaged and very difficult for other people to read. He writes "Somewhere in the Grand Line , there is an artifact that grants great power. An artifact that can destroy men and bring others to the top. The legendary , Exchange Ring , that possesses the powers of the Koukan-Koukan no Mi. This ring was under the possession of greedy people who wished to conquer the world. However , it was once passed to a wise man who hided it somewhere in the Grand Line so that nobody would ever use it again. After traveling a lot in the whole Grand Line and searching desperately for it , I found out where it is but I was very old at that time to claim it. I am writing this book in order to confirm its existence as some people say that it does not exist... It is in the..." The rest of the sentence seemed to be missing. It was probably destroyed , despite the fact that , that part of the page was undamaged. There was a real mystery behind that book and Maxulus had to find it out so that he would claim the ring for his captain. He got up from his chair immediately and he run towards Anubis showing what he found in the book , explaining everything. But little did he know that some other news where about to arrive soon...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:36 am

Manus smiled, backflipping and landing on his feet. "I was glad to. Remember, Tanith, though Protect the Nest is not very damaging, it is still a great defensive technique for large crowds."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Sasaki

Kaito Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:11 am

" Errrgh! It's so hard to find ingredients on this island... However I managed to rustle up some and made a couple of dishes..." Matsuo said as he walked out from the opening, and back to the group of people.

Matsuo made some food using the islands favorite spice, with some banana leaves and some wild coconut. He placed it on the dishes and then called out to inform that Food was ready.

"Bros, and Hoe's, Food... Is served!" Their was however some uneasieness in the air around the crew.
Back to top Go down
http://pathofsorrow.darkbb.com/forum.htm
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:16 am

Anubis clapped his hands "Well done Matsuo" Anubis goes to sit down to begin eating,

Tanith then bowed "I got it Manus , thank you... lets go eat!!"

Lucas sighed "I just ate some ice cream..... i feel full........"

Satoshi sheated his swords and walked towards the food "Nutrition is vital for warriors......"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next