One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)

Go down 
+4
Kanhoji Into
Shichibukai Hunter
SplatterFrog
GoreFish
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:44 am

Uddo climbed off of the Revolutionary ship. He didn’t want to leave it unprotected, but there was not much he could do on his own. Besides, the place was really starting to creep him out. It was far too quiet. Uddo walked back into town, considering his next move. He decided that he should check all the public houses and see if he could find anyone of the crew. He hoped that they were just sitting in a bar somewhere, flirting with some local women. That thought made him think of Yumi again and that set him off blushing once more. No! This was an emergency. He couldn’t believe he would be thinking about some random girl when the whole crew had disappeared! Forcing himself back to reality, Uddo questioned a few people about where the bars where. Once he found someone who was willing to tell an obviously under-age boy where a bar was, he set off towards it.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:01 am

Neither of the girls flinched, they didn't even seem surprised. To be exact, they... didn't seem to show any emotion at all.
"He's a fast one, isn't he?"
"Fast and quite a good impersonator."
"May he help us?"
A short silence. It looked like they actually both thought about that. Then, the one with long hair opened her mouth.
"We see no harm in it."
The one with short hair nodded.
"He may help us. But who is he?"
"He isn't a guard, and he isn't angry at us for being here."
Both went quiet. Maybe this was the time.. to answer. It was a bit hard to tell.

"Ah, we have our ways. More importantly, what do ya wanna do?"
Now that Chrissies legs were clean and dry again, she finally turned her full attention to Luna.
"Run or Fight? We can help with both, you know..."

"I wonder if we've done the right thing...?"
Yumi was looking at her feet. They were walking through the streets of the town again now, as if nothing had happened at all.
"What, you're asking yourself that now?"
Yumi winced at those words, and Jaime sighed and patted her back.
"Look, sorry. You're being way too sensitive with those things."
"S-sorry Jaime. I was just... they didn't really have anything to do with this, right?"
Jaime sighed. Wow, wasn't her companion a righteous one.
"No, I guess they didn't. Look, don't let this get to you. There's more of them around, and we haven't gotten any sign from the others yet. Just..."
"Shh!"
Emily interrupted them and nodded to someone standing a little ahead. All three went quiet as they passed him. A tall, bald man with stinging eyes.
He looked at them, and it sent cold shivers down their spines, even Emilys.
Once they had passed him, all three sighed, reliefed.
"Intense..."
Emily murmured. Yumi and Jaime nodded. For the rest of the way, there was an uncomfortable silence surrounding them.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:08 pm

Uddo entered the bar calling out, “Johan? Emil? Kain? Anyone?”

“Hey!” the bartender stepped out in front of Uddo. “No minors. I don’t want to get in trouble with the law again.”

Uddo looked at him suspiciously. “What do you mean again?”

“Never you mind!” the bartender roared. He seized Uddo by the back of his shirt and flung him bodily back out into the street.

The boy lay there where he had landed, staring up at the sky sadly. “Now what am I going to do?” he wondered out loud.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:18 pm

With a raised eyebrow, and a quite calm, somewhat flowerly smile, he let go of the two's neck.
They just perked up his curiousity more and more. He couldn't help but chuckled a bit as they went quiet.
"Seeing that I'm a curious being with a curious mind, what is it that you exactly needed help with? I'm not sure if I could be of any assitance though." Kain -I mean Leid- tilted his head quiet innocently, continuing to impersonate the character he's in.
If he's caught, then it's rather that Leid is caught, since he's done a pretty good job being him.
He didn't bothered to say anything about himself, whether he's actually a spy or a guard who infiltrated from the inside. Rather, he dodged the question and just moved on to the subject that he's most interested in; which is what the girls needed help with?
He's not offering help -well, somewhat offering- because he wanted to be a gentlemen. If these girls manage to enter in the base without any detection, it would be curious interest on what they couldn't manage to do without the need for help.
He made sure to keep his ears open and his senses sharp, just in case there might be someone coming. He rather not get discovered too soon while he's still early in the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Luna sighed softly "i've been running from him for years, i think its time i faced my fear and fight" she said softly and looked up
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:09 am

The bald man had, in fact, known of the three girls. He knew their names and deeds, but the laws didn't count much here. If someone was trouble, then action would be taken to make sure he stopped being trouble.
He had not followed them. A bit after they had passed, he left, directing his steps in the opposite direction.
After a while, he witnesses a little scene going on at a bar. A bartender didn't want to let a minor in... right he was, there had been trouble before because parents had found their kids completely drunk, so it had become one of those laws they supported. Still, there were always people who didn't follow it.
He looked at the bartender, then stepped closer to the boy, his arms crossed.
he looked down to him and recognised him as the boy he had seen before. The one with the whip. For a while, he just stood there. Then he slowly extended his hand to help him up.

Chrissie nodded.
"Figured you'd say that. Come on with me, then."
She had already gotten her rollerblades on again and was now standing up.
"There's someone I guess you should meet."
She was already making her way back to the forest.
"Unless you don't trust me, of course..."

"Mister Weirdo will help us."
"That's nice of him."
Now they had given him a nickname already. But the way they said it, there wasn't a spark of humor in it... They were... serious, weren't they?
"But does he really know?"
"He had files, so it's possible."
They paused for a bit.
"Does he know where the spear of Kaimana is?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:06 am

Luna rose an eyebrow and smiled "sweety, you should be wondering if you could trust me" she said in a joking voice before laughing "lets hurry"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:10 am

There was a man standing over him. Uddo blinked. The man looked strangely familiar…it was the guy from the weapon shop! The man started to reach down towards Uddo and the boy panicked. He rolled to the side and popped back up onto his feet.

“What do you want?” Uddo asked quickly. “Who are you? Are you following me?”
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:12 pm

Kain -I mean- Leid raised his eyebrow, a perfectly innocent and calm smile etched on his mouth. Of course, Kain didn't pay attention to the name, even if he is in character (which Leid would actually snap on them) it would cause an commotion and his outburst would be probably to loud, so, he only continued his innocent smile.
"I'm sorry to say that I've only been in this base for a few hours ago. But I could do some reserch if you like of course, I'm interest in this spear myself."
Of course, Kain did heard of it before, but he never did find a reason to even want to see it for himself, but what's the harm? He'll get a lot of interesting information out of this at the same time.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:41 am

"Yeah..."
Chrissie looked at her clean legs. The scratches were still there... Then she looked at the forest.
"Uh, about that..."
She scratched the back of her head, looking a bit emberassed.
"Do you think we could, you know.... fly?"

The two girls remained quiet for some time.
"He doesn't know..."
"We thought he would know..."
"But it looks like he is just as clueless as we are..."
Both sighed, a weirdly human and unfitting gesture for them.
"We've been looking for this spear for so long..."
"This chance is once in a lifetime..."
They paused for a while before the one with short hair continued speaking.
"We think he can do the research, but he has to hurry."

The bald man drew his hand back and looked at the boy with what could be described as curiousity, though it was a bit hard to tell... His expression didn't change so much at all. Then he sighed.
"There is no need for such mistrust. My name is Kapena. I'm with the Kia'i Kai. The coast guard... And no, I am not following you. There are bigger shots on this island that you."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:04 am

Those words would have almost been reassuring, if it wasn’t for the fact that the guy knew Uddo was criminal. The boy still kept his distance. At least he did not let his hands move towards his weapons. He didn’t want to appear threatening in any way towards a man who looked like he could snap him like a twig.

“So…you’re part of the coast guard,” Uddo said casually. “It’s kind of strange. I’ve never heard of you guys before. What does a coast guard do exactly?” It wasn’t like he couldn’t guess from the man’s words what the answer was, but Uddo wanted to know for certain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:34 pm

Luna blinked before she laughed softly "sure" she said and her wings grew to a great size on her back before she walked up behind chissie and hooked her own arms under her arm pits "this may feel weird buts its the only way i can carrie you" she said before rasing her arms "ready?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:54 am

If the boy didn't know even that about this island, then his being here was either an accident or planned out by someone else.
Kapena almost felt sorry for him.
"There's no reason to worry. We are not like the marines."
To tell the truth, he didn't know for sure whether the boy was a criminal or not, but his behaviour, and his reaction right now made him draw the conclusion that he was. And the fact that he couldn't remember seeing his face on any of the bounty posters meant he was a small fry. Kapena, though people might think differently, only ever bothered to remember the bounties which impressed him. If this boy had a bounty, then it ought to be highly unimpressive.
"Look around you."
He pointed at some of the people passing them by. Some of them winced when they noticed him and the unwanted attention.
"Outlaws, Bounty hunters, scum of the lowest level from all over the world. Why do they all come here?"
He paused and looked back at Uddo.

"The law isn't in effect here?"
Thoughtfully, Cassie chewed on some of the food. It tasted sweet. Cassie liked sweet things.
"What is this, anyway?"
She asked with her mouth still full, pointing at the small treat on the plate in front of her.
Ikaika, who was was sitting next to her, still had a friendly smile on his face when he answered.
"Oh, it's baked banana. Do you like it?"
Cassie nodded. Baked banana. Didn't sound poisonous. And it was way too yummy to just let it go to waste.
Once he was sure his guest was completely fine with the food, Ikaika continued.
"Well, the law isn't really nullified here. We just follow it differently. Kapena says it's because money is money, no matter who it comes from."
Cassie swallowed and looked at him, her head tilted.
"Kapena?"
"Aaah, sorry! I should've explained earlier!"
Again with being apologetic. Cassie laughed.
"You're a funny man!"
Her companion for now looked down.
"Sorry."
Cassie grinned and turned back to her food again. You got used to this apologising after a while, and he did pay for the food. Really nice, buying her this because she had run into him and bruised her elbow.
"So, who is Kapena, then?"

"They love this island because they can just relax here for once. From the moment you step on this island, your vest is absolutely white. We guarantee for that. So relax."
Kapena turned from him and was already about to walk away, but then he stopped and looked at Uddo again.
"Unless you do anything against the law here, you're safe. But if you do decide to lose the one chance we give you..."
His eyes were stinging again now.
"I will hunt you down personally. And believe me, our punishments aren't any less feared than the marines."

"Woah. Slow."
Chrissie closed her eyes for a moment, preparing herself for things to come. She didn't like heights. Especially not if the only thing holding her up was a frail girl who she wasn't quite sure was on her side.
"Okay. Ready. Just... just get us to the harbor as quick as possible, will you?"

(I'm trying to slow this down a little so it'll be easier for the Desperados to catch up with us.)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:07 pm

“N-No!” Uddo took a step back, but then held his ground. “I wouldn’t break the law! Except…well…” He was hesitating because he was afraid of the man’s reaction. However, he couldn’t be frightened all his life. Sometimes a person just had to stand up for himself. So, after balling his hands into fists, Uddo plowed on, “Unless being with a group of revolutionaries is going to get me thrown in jail, than you have nothing to fear from me.” There, he had said it. Whatever came next would be dealt with accordingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:17 am

"alright, here we go" she said before taking off with great speed into the air, flying over the tree till almost the whole island was almost in view
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:56 am

The stinging eyes were fixed on Uddo for a second. And for another one... And another one.
"You're an honest one, aren't you...?"
Kapena stepped towards him again. Some of the people around, especially locals, watched on. Were they expecting a fight?
Again, one of Kapenas seeming talents showed: the tension around was rising quickly the longer he stayed quiet.
"However, your ideals aren't my business."
The crowd went aaaw as he said that. They had so hoped for a fight! Now, most of them left the scene. After all, what else could be entertaining about this...?
"Kapena!"
The tall man stopped staring at Uddo. Obviously, he had been thinking about something, but what was beyond anyones imagination... Maybe it had just been what to have for dinner... Wait, that was actually worrying.
A young boy, maybe two years younger than Uddo himself was, made his way through the crowd.
Kapena looked at him.
"Kimo..."
The boy stopped in front of them, out of breath.
"We found two girls in an alleyway. They're injured..... Iolana sais it looks like they were in a fight!"
Kapena stayed quiet and listened to the boys words. Then, he paused for another second, thinking over this new information.
"Kimo, I want you to stay here for a while. Catch your breath. Make new friends. Do whatever it is people your age do."
He turned around and walked away quickly.
"Wait! I want to come as well! I can help you!"
Kimo almost shouted, or would have if he had enough breath left to do it. Kapena didn't even turn around, or slow down.
"No. Do as I say."
"But..."
Now Kapena gave him a look over his shoulder that made the young boy go quiet instantly. It only lasted, then he was on his way again.
only after he was gone did the boy speak again.
"Damn it! Damn! Why?"
To say he was angry was an understatement. He slammed his fist against the wall of the bar Uddo had just been thrown out of. Then he turned to the last onlookers.
"Move on! Nothing to see here! Show's over!"

"Aaagh!"
Chrissie dug her fingers into Lunas arms! Too high!
"Don't let go! Shit, don't you dare let go!"
The sad part was that she actually had to calm down a lot before she was able to find even those words, and her heart was still beating like it wanted out of her chest asap.
Calm down, calm down! Where was the goddamn ship?!
Chrissies eyes searched the harbor. Under normal circumstances, she would have found the ship in a few seconds, but this way, it took her almost twenty. that was a new worst for her...
"There! Land over there, by that ship!"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:27 am

Those words cut Uddo to the core. Two young girls…both injured…it couldn’t be…

“HANG ON!” Uddo ran after Kapena, catching up to him after only a few seconds. “I can help,” he said. “I’m studying to be a doctor.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:32 pm

Labelisa laughed softly and smiled "ok ok! dont worry" she said smiling before landing on the ground slowly
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:24 pm

"I'll try my best." Kain said with an absolutely calm smile that looked as if he wasn't even part of this converstation at all. In fact, it looked as if he's apart from the girls in a way.
Kain threw some kind of rolled, thin paper towards them.

"This is the map of the whole facility. Pretty interesting if you asked me, for there are two blank spots that weren't decribed or named. If this spear is so important as you say; they would either be locked in either those two "empty" rooms, or near the boss himself. Probably in his own private office or lounge."
Kain smirked the slightly, only being out of character for a little while.
"If you want a little more info, care to join me the boss' office?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:20 pm

"HEY!"
The boy, Kimo shouted and ran after Uddo and Kapena.
"If he gets to come, so do I!"
The look on his face wouldn't accept no for an answer in this case.
Kapena looked from one to the other, then crossed his arms.
"Then none of you is going to come. Simple as that. We have doctors, real doctors, we don't need your help."
Why wouldn't he just take them with him? Again, he turne from them, just about to continue.

As soon as she had solid ground under her feet again, Chrissie supported herself on the first best thing near her... until she noticed it was actually a mountain of a man. She jerked back.
"Oh shi-"
"Oh hey, hiii Chrissie!"
A young woman with light hair and a bright smile on her face came into sight when she stepped out of the big mans shadow.
"Cassie! What the f- Who is this?!"
Cassie, upon being yelled at, looked guilty somehow, as though she knew she had done something horribly wrong.
The big man looked down to her, slightly worried.
"Is something the matter, Cassie?"
Before Cassie could even answer, Chrissie started hissing at her again.
"You told him your name? Geez, why don't you just tell him mine as well? In fact, why not just tell him the reason we're here while you're at it? Or rather, with whom?! It's not like he's a freaking coast guard or anything!"
Obviously, there was a lot of biting sarcasm here, but Cassies face suddenly lightened up.
"You think that'd be all right? Great! This is Chrissie, and we're here because... mmmph!"
She never got to finish the sentence, Chrissies hand had covered her mouth.

The twin with the long hair caught the paper.
"A card..."
"How useful."
They took a look at it, though they seemed to be looking straight through it in their own way.
"But where is it?"
"Three options..."
"And we only get one chance..."
Why they thought they only had one, when they were so obviously standing here, chatting with him, might as well be something their obviously odd brains had made up to make this mreo entertaining.
"We might as well go with him..."
"Yes, I think we should..."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Uddo matched Kapena step for step, though admittedly he had to jog a little bit to keep up. "Fine. I'll come along and stand around and waste my talent while your 'real doctors' do all of the work. However, I do not recognize your authority and will not stay here." It was one of the bravest moments in Uddo's life. The boy deflated slightly after he had finished with his tirade and said, "I would not be bothering you like this, but I might actually know the victims. I want to make sure and I will not allow myself to be dismissed like a...a...a...child. Even though I am one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:10 pm

luna blinked and tilted her head "who are you here with?" she asked as she steped up behind Chrissie and rose and eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Without seeing if the twin were following or not, he continued on towards where he knows, for a fact, at where boss' office should be, since he memorized the map by now.
Keeping on a goofy smile, he ushered forward.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:01 pm

(Don't worry, just stopping this thing until the others get a chance to catch up. Won't be long.)
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:16 am

((Sooo... Timeskip. We'll assume that they've been traveling for a while, and are just about the reach the island that the Revolutionaries are currently located. The marines on the ship have already been dealt with, and it's been in the Desperados'/Jamil and Zuzen's possession.))

Avis lazily leaned against the mast of the, formerly, marine-controlled vessel, a bag of ice in hand. She held up the sack to a black and blue splotch on the side of her shoulder, frowning ever so slightly as she did. Even though taking over a marine vessel, greatly outnumbered nonetheless, was quite a feat in itself, she was still sore over the fact that they ended up getting caught in the first place. The official that made the decision to mess with them was going to hear from her, eventually. She'd make sure of that.

When the ice began to lose its integrity and melt from the sun's rays, she decided to wander back into the interior of the battleship and look for her crew mates. Avis wanted to find land sooner than later, rather than drifting about aimlessly. Figuring out where they ended up was high on the priority list. Right on cue, she wandered into what appeared to be the office of the marine captain. A speaker resting on the bureau in the middle of the room caught her attention, and she leaned over to pick it up.

"... Is this thing on?" she mumbled unwittingly into the device as she pressed a button on it. When she heard her voice reverberate on the speakers outside, she grinned contently and made herself comfortable in the captain's chair sitting behind the desk. "Everyone get on deck, we'll be making port at the nearest island. That includes you stowaways, too." The stowaways in question of course were the two revolutionaries, whom she still wasn't entirely on good terms with. They still might be of some use, even if the chances of that were slim. Having them in eyesight would keep them out of trouble for the time being at least.

((Wow... I am horribly rusty. And slow. My apologies.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next