One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)

Go down 
+5
Ghostlyghost
naneun1
nikz200
9thKing
Hysteria
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Arte

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:11 pm

Avery stood back up walking out the alley, " I can keep my mouth shut, its not my place to speak on your part anyway. " With another swig of sake he looked both ways down the street. " Have you seen any of the others? Your the first I've come upon. " Avery tightened the cloth that held together his daisho by his side. Yawning momentarily, he rubbed his eyes. Since Avery just woke up he didn't appear very presentable.
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:22 pm

"Mechanic? I'm not like you, but that machine looks like it's fine. So I'm just wait here and enjoy what happens when you screw up..." Daisuke said with a smug grin on his face. He didn't know it if the machine had problems or not, he wanted to take a wild guess and see if the "mechanic" cracks and reveals his true form. Daisuke sat down by the nearest wall and kept a close eye on the mechanic, watching him tinker with the machine.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:26 pm

Jace shook his head. "No, I haven't seen them since I left the ship. I was the first to go, actually." He walked out of the alley past Avery. "I'm going to look around town some more. See you later." Then he walked off.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:22 pm

"Oh no no no no. You're not a mechanic so you can't possibly..." Alice's words trailed off as she started taking the machine's outer cover off. Carefully, she placed the cover down so that it wouldn't make a noise and started poking around with the screw driver.

Then she pulled out a smaller wrench then before and dettached a part of the machine. "Hmm... I see..." After poking around for a while and pulling the parts off into smaller pieces, Alice sighed. The actual machine was just a rectangle like usual and there were random wires and metals around to make it look like it was a triangle. "I was duped..."

The girl put the pieces back together and was about to put the screws back in when she slipped, and her wrench fell onto the machine, hitting one of the pipes. "Shi..." The machine whirred loudly and then suddenly quieted.

With her usual calm face, she stepped back from the machine while rubbing her mustache and started running from the "scene of the crime." She had accidentally broken the power supply of the town.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:26 pm

There was suddenly Wu Shang law keepers around the area of the generator. A slightly big burly guy walked to the middle "WHO MESSED WITH THE GENERATOR!!!!!!"

[Presentation Box]
[Feng Wu Shang "Violent tempest"]
[Member of the Wu Shang pirates ]

Killua saw the power go down and a lot of restautrant owners complaining, even in the dojos the power was down. Megumi sneered "Damn, who the hell messed with the power.. probably some brat... typical...... anyway we are here...." They arrived at a building which had the title "Great Elements of Nature Dojo" Megumi walked inside and Killua followed. A slightly pudgy man with a round face and a beard walked in sight "Megumi dear, how was the winnings today? Oh?" Killua ran up and hugged the man "STEVIE!!!! UNCLE!!!!!" Mr Stevie smiled "Oya, welcome Killua kun, when did you get here? oh and who is this charming young lady?" Referring to Avis. Megumi then said "Ill go make tea or something......" Megumi walks to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Avis stood in silence with a scowl on her face, hopelessly torn between the two different voices shrieking in her head trying to gain her attention. On one hand, Avis wanted to be the mature, respectable captain that could simply shrug off situations like that. While on the other hand, the less cultured side of her desired to.... do less cultured things; like tackling the arrogant prick and pinning her to the ground until she cried 'uncle'. Even though the second method seemed much more satisfying, Avis opted for the less direct approach. It wouldn't be proper to injure a friend of Killua's either, although she didn't leave it completely out of the equation.

"I suppose I could give the hag permission to take my navigator out for the day," she blatantly sighed through her teeth. As she turned to follow them and exit, turned to Dontae and Dynar with a look of curiosity on her face. "You wouldn't tell the others if I just happened to step a miniscule amount of out line, would you?"

Avis ran her hand down her face in exasperation. This was going to take more self control than she was going to give, and her face was locked in a scowl the entire way to Megumi's house. She remained unmoved even when the man Killua referred to as 'Stevie' noticed her, and Avis simply gave him an uninterested stare in return. It was true that she never particularly cared for pleasantries, but now it was more apparent than other.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:58 pm

Stevie chuckled "I see, so you met Megumi's less plesant side huh? You must forgive my wife.... she is not very sociable, shes has only been fighting all her life, never time to rest, that sort of thing hardens a person..... i dont need to take you trough family pleasantries.... after all Killua here is Megumi's prized and most favorite pupil ((pointing to a picture nearby showing Killua , Megumi and Kiluas brothers Ken and Kou)) even if she wont say it..... she would never admit things like that........ come to the tea room..... we have some lovely snacks... cookies and cakes , i baked them today morning"

Killua clapped his hands "Oh yay, i like Uncle Stevies cakes they are the best!!!!!" Killua jumped enthusiastically
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:50 pm

Folding her arms across her chest, Avis turned her away from Stevie. "Hah, like that's a good enough excuse," she responded, unconvinced with his reasoning. After looking at the nearby photo though, her expression softened somewhat and her mood improved enough to follow them into the next room. At the very least, she couldn't let herself pass up on snacks after they went to the trouble of preparing them.
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:04 am

Daisuke heard a "clang" noise from the machine, stupid mechanic probably dropped something in it. As he got up, the mechanic ran off leaving Daisuke all alone to deal with a broken machine and a bag load of trouble in the near future. He walked over to the machine, inspecting the machine's outer layer. Daisuke was about to peek into the insides when he heard a great bellow.

Quote :
"WHO MESSED WITH THE GENERATOR!!!!!!"

Daisuke turned around, seeing a slightly big burly man, and boy, was he mad. "Gah. Calm down, stuff like this happens in other towns." Daisuke was angry at the fake mechanic, but also glad Daisuke saw him. It gave him something to do. He folded his arms across his chest.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:07 am

Stevie laid out cakes and cookies on the table and Megumi brought in three cups of tea and a glass of milk. She gave the glass of milk to Killua who was already enthusiasticaly eating the cakes and cookies. "Thank you sensei!!"

Megumi sighed "So whats with the visit? this is not a island for sight seeing Killua......"

Killua laughed "We came here by chance sensei, i knew you lived in this island because you told me before, but it was a complete coincedence!!!"

Megumi sighed "well whatever you do while you are on this island Killua, you must not fight any member of the Wu Shang pirates you understand?"

Feng Wu Shang was not impressed "Were you the one responsible? this is an act punishable by fine, you should know well not to go against Wu Shang law!!"
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:10 am

Alice peeked out from where she hid and noticed the man facing a Wu Shang pirate. "I think I heard that it was a bad thing to go against them..." she muttered to herself. "Well, it's his own fault if he decides to fight them, but then again... the reason they're here is because I was messing with the machine, but... I was going to put it back together... but I broke it... but I didn't really break it... did I? AHH!!"

The girl nearly tore her disguise off in frustration. She normally wasn't like this, but maybe it was the fact that the person was a guy. She had a weakness for guys. Not just him but all the guys in the world.

"Maybe he's strong enough to fight them... he certainly looks scary enough. AHH! I shouldn't be talking to myself like this," she decided to stay hidden and somehow help him if he got in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:14 am

Dynar followed the captain inside. He leaned on the wall, keeping himself out of the spotlight. He wondered who these 'Wu Shang Pirates' were. Seemed powerful and influential. His hair rose up idly, as if looking around, however, Dynar seemed almost blank.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:56 am

"Wu Shang pirates?" Avis grumbled, keeping her head tilted downwards as she stabbed at the slice of cake with a fork. "I'll fight them if I want to." She cared little if the pirates they referred to were strong. It would take more than their name and a simple warning to make her wary.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:12 am

Megumi was not impressed by Avis's bravado, but before she could further say much Stevie cut in "Well..... perhaps a better explanation of this is in order...... well you see this island, is a fighting island, a dojo island ... and the way this island has been governed for near a century is that te strongest dojo on this island will rule the whole island....."

Killua then said "Wow, amazing, so that means there have been alot of dojos which have ruled the island right? i mean there are over 100 dojos here, so theres no way......"

Megumi then said "No, there has only been one ruling dojo here for the last century.... the Wu Shang clan..... they are the oldest existing martial arts dojo in this island... and the absolute strongest.... for this year alone, 500 challenges by different dojo members in the island and some foreigners tried as well. All Wu Shang victory....... even some rokushiki fighters came here and they were crushed........."

Stevie then said "Fei Wu Shang is the current leader of the Wu Shang pirates, she runs this island as well. She is strong... she even beat her own father who was said to be the greatest clan master the Wu Shang clan ever had... not only that , but Fei crushed every single dojo in the island to prove to the people she was for real...... she even beat down her own brother to make sure that no one would try and challenge her for power...... she is that strong... because of her , the marines dont dare come near this island......."
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:04 am

"Well, I can't say I'm fully responsible. But I'm certainly not paying a fine." Daisuke rubbed his neck, thinking if he should kick that guy's butt then choke the mechanic that started all of this. "Listen muscle head, why don't you just move aside and I won't strangle you to death."
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:03 pm

Alice jumped out from where she was hiding. "Wait, I'm a wandering mechanic. I can fix it for you," she grunted in a low voice. "If I do, then leave us alone. I mean... this man... since I had nothing to do with this."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:40 pm

Jace walked up to a machine. He looked at it closely.

"What is this thing?" he muttered. He poked it. "A generator?" Then Jace looked around. There was a bunch of guys standing around and...was that a guy, or a girl? "What's going on?" Jace asked.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:10 pm

Finished with her cake and setting down the empty plate, Avis listened carefully to what the two locals had to say. "I see. So that's how this island functions... At least it'll be nice not having to worry about running into any marines during our stay," she noted, pondering as she did so. It probably wouldn't be the best move to get the crew tangled in the island's mess of politics and custom. Chances were the rest of the group didn't know about the state of affairs, and Avis could only hope they were not causing a ruckus elsewhere, though the broken generator left her wondering. Maybe it wouldn't be a horrible idea to check up on them.

"While we appreciate your hospitality, it's probably time for us take our leave..." Avis stood up and made her way to the door, but stopped momentarily to glance over her shoulder at their navigator. "Killua, you can stick around here for the day if you'd like. We can handle ourselves for the time being."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:53 pm

Killua then said "Nah, im part of the crew too you know captain... ill help. besides i got to see sensei again....." Megumi then said "Ive already warned you about this place.... but i know i cant control your actions Killua....... you go ahead......"

Killua then smiled "Lets go captain, we need to see how the crew is holding up....."

Feng Wu Shang then looked at the mechanic "You look even more suspicious, but the law is clear, either he pays the fine, or i arrest both you right here and now!!!!" Feng grinned as well during this point.

Lee Go Ren was passing by , he saw Feng and sighed , Feng was well known for his temper and violent tendencies. Only Fei could calm him down and keep him in line. Lee then saw a bunch of new people in town and a pirate ship. He jumped off the roof on to th ground and walked back to teh main dojo. No need for uneccessary fights yet today.
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:07 am

"Let me clear this up for you, I am not paying a fine nor am I going to jail. If you can't hear me, clean that wax out of your ears." Daisuke was a little miffed at the fact he had to go through all of this, just because some stupid mechanic had to be curious and break the generator. "Now just get someone to fix it and there won't be any blood to spill." Daisuke's expression was serious but mild, but his thoughts were, "Oh god, let me kill this guy right now."
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:58 am

Avis beamed with uncontainable delight, and then turned to Megumi with a dastardly sneer of triumph upon her face. "AHAHA, so you decided to choose me over the hag after all? Take that!" she gloated. While it was one of Avis' more pathetic victories, it was sweet nonetheless. Still grinning ridiculously, she quickly ran over to Killua's side and slung an arm around his shoulder to pull him in close.

"That felt incredibly satisfying..." she sighed contently, regaining some of composure. Rapping her fingers mindlessly against her thigh, Avis eventually began to reach a conclusion before she turned to the other three. "Now, let's see here... Jace left the ship before we did, but I never saw Avery leave. We might want check if either of them is still there before running about town."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:20 am

Killua was blushing at this but then said "I didnt choose anybody.... the crew is important after all......."

Megumi then took out another bottle of rice wine and drank it down. Stevie smiled "She is a bit like you when you were younger......." Megumi then said "Hmmph, that brat has a long way to go.... but still, its the first time ive seen Killua in years and he brings a girl? that boy has no manners." Stevie chuckled " Your really happy to see that he is ok arent you Megumi....?" Megumi then smiled "That brat making me worry about him like that........."

Feng then walked towards Daisuke and the mechanic,he then tuned "Pounce......" He appeared right in front of Daisuke "Just who the hell do you think your talking too HAH?!!!!!" he places both palms up and slams into Daisuke "Black Tiger ripping strike....." A huge slam is pulsated through the veins of Fengs palm aiming at sending Daisuke flying. and leaving a tiger claw shaped scar.
Back to top Go down
Arte

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:54 am

Watching as Jace walked away, Avery turned back into the alley when he vanished from sight. Proceeding to take the Belli from the bodies of the freshly defeated, Avery had no shame. " Awww, a couple of you are still alive. 'Lil bitch couldn't finish what he started.. Looks like I was wrong, he's nothing like me. " With a devious expression Avery left, counting the Belli as he went. " Ohhhh, 5,036 Belli. "

Avery walked through the various street stands looking for something worth buying, " I suppose it wouldn't hurt to get some training equipment, and maybe some new clothes. " First he stopped at a small clothes hut, as he walked in he yelled at guy behind the counter, " Oi! I'm not very good at shopping for clothes, can you help me out? I'm looking for something comfortable and practical "

The sales man looked over Avery closely, " I think I've got something for you!! " He said running to a rack. Quickly making it back with a purple kimono with bright yellow butterfly's decorating it.

" Uhhh, I was thinking something less.... Flamboyant. " Avery said,

" No no no no no " the salesmen contested, " This is what all the swordsmen nowadays are wearing! Trust me! "

At the word " swordsman " Avery almost jumped over the counter, " I'll take it! "

" Oh and it comes complete with straw hat and sandals, if you pay a little extra that is... " The salesman grinned, " What a sucker!! "

After coming out of the changing both fully dressed in the outfit Avery turned to the salesman asking, " How do I look? "

" WOW!! Oh my goodness, I'm the presence of a true samurai warrior! I'm honored! " the man said.

" Really!! " He said with a gleam in his eye, Avery was a bit full of himself now. Quickly flipping through the bills he dished out what the mans asking price was. He then headed out the to streets continuing to shop.

" Come back any time!! " the man waved him off.

looking through the rest of his money Avery paused shocked, " What the hell! I spent too much... I defiantly don't have enough left for training equitment, eh.. not mater. This kimono alone will hone my swordsmanship!! I can feel in now, I getting stronger " With a little pep in his step Avery made his way back down to the waterfront, sipping sake as he went.

Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:10 am

Avis blinked, unable to comprehend why Killua suddenly turned red in the face. Maybe he had a fever of some sort, but she could ask Dynar to check it out after they returned to the ship. "Well, let's get going before someone gets into trouble and leaves us to clean up after them."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:15 am

The ship was being locked up. There were many Wu Shang guards trying to lock the ship up and put the giant frog to sleep. There was a short man supervising this.

Killua ran by and saw this "Captain what are they doing to our ship?!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next