One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)

Go down 
+5
Ghostlyghost
naneun1
nikz200
9thKing
Hysteria
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:20 am

Killua was ready to leave, he took out his bag and items in inside the bag "Im going to visit my master and look around, this place is a hotbed of fighting..... there are gonna be alot of shows and martial arts.... its awesome, im going now captain, anything else?" Killua wanted to know what else he needed to do before leaving.

Megumi watched the boy eat more and more food being placed at his table. She sneered and then muttered "Brat" as she payed for her food and left the restaurant. Kids had no manners these days, she thought to herself. She walked off.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:31 am

"I'll be accompanying you Killua, if you don't mind. Your master seems like a person I'd like to meet." She followed Jace's lead and leapt off the ship onto land, looking over her shoulder to see if Killua would join her. "And Dynar," she called out, "Is there any chance you could have Ryo stick around the ship? I don't want it getting away without us on it this time..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:34 am

Killua then said "Wow, im suprised captain, okie, lets go meet my master. but i gotta warn you, she is pretty...... tough......... on people........ anyway, lets go captain!!!!" Killua jumps off the ship onto the port.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:39 am

"Are you implying that I'm not? Maybe I've been a bit easy on you..." Avis chuckled. It would be a nice change of pace to meet a woman that could hold her own, and she wondered what exactly his master would look like. "Lead the way, won't you?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:46 am

Killua walked foward into the street leading on, looking at all the stores in the street. He was memsmerized by all the shops and dojos. He ran up to the dojos and looked around. There were people training inside "you see this captain!?!!! its awesome!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:56 am

Avis calmly followed behind Killua, looking around at the stores as they passed them. It definitely was a strange town in her opinion. Interesting, but strange. While most of the buildings seemed foreign and organized, Avis couldn't help but drift towards one when she heard shouting and the clatter of plates inside.

She gestured that Killua should come closer as well to investigate the chaos, and stood outside the window of what appeared to be a restaurant. Pressing her face against the glass, she quickly developed a stomach ache. Some young man seemed to be cleaning out the island's entire stock of food, and it definitely reduced the appetite
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:03 am

"Yeah. Ryo can stay here. I think he'd rather take a nap than go with us anyway." Dynar leaped off the frog and followed his captain. He looked around the city. A peculiar place to be sure. Then his captain stopped. Why? He walked up to the glass and took a look. Some guy, eating the vast majority of the island's food supply. Weird. "Shall we go on? I don't think that guy will stop eating anytime soon." He said, trying to get the crew to continue wherever they were going.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:05 am

Killua looked foward at where the captain was someone was eating alot. Killua walked foward and saw that guy eating "Is it some kind of contest? why is he the only one doing it? ......" Killua then turned away and ran into someone. it was Megumi.

Megumi stared in shock "Killua? what the hell?....." Killua laughed with joy. "SENSEI!!!!" He ran to her to hug her, she gave him a swift punch to the head sending him flying back.

She then sighed "Dont be so embarassing on the street you idiot... where are your dumbass brothers?!!!"

killua then got up laughing "eh, they are off somewhere , i dunno, how have you been sensei? doing well?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:21 am

Dontae had managed to find him some cigarettes and was now headed to get some food as soon as he walked in he saw most of his crew looking at some guy eat like a pig,everyone was just looking Dontae was sick to his stomach watching the guy eat like that until he finnaly exploded " hey guy what the hell is wrong with you, your making me sick watching you eat like that" Dontae then walks over to the guy to get a closer look....
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:22 am

"Looks like Killua has other plans..." Avis noted, watching the boy run forward then come flying back just as quickly. Her first reaction was to go in and give whoever launched her navigator a punch of her own, but upon realizing that they appeared to know eachother, she relaxed slightly and turned back to Dynar. "I think I'll actually be going in to see what all of the excitement is about. You're free to join us if you want, and we can always grab a bite to eat while we're here... If there's any food left when that fella's done, that is."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:24 am

Megumi sneered "eh i live... who is that?"

Killua turned and saw that she was referring to Avis "Oh thats my captain, im in a pirate crew now" Killua said smiling.

Megumi burst into laughter "WHAT HAHAHAHAAHAAH THAT BRAT AHHHAHAHAAHAHAHA A CAPTAIN?! HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAAHAHAAHA"
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:28 am

After a good meal, Daisuke left the restaurant. He went to the docks to see what he could find. He climbed up to the highest point to where he could get to and started to scout the whole town. Daisuke was tired of living in this town, tired of the same routine everyday. He wanted a prey to kill, someone who is strong enough to not get knocked out by one hit. He clenched his fists then jumped off the point.

"Nothing here ever pleases me well."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:30 am

((ummmm ghost , you do know what island this is?))
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:40 am

Naito continued eating recklessly as no food was left as soon as it was served despite that he was a slim fella.
He ignored the crowd that was watching him and focused on the meals infront of him which were really tasty.
But they might be tasty because he hadn't eaten for a long time.
A big guy, slightly dark skinned with a goatee aproached him and complained about Naito's gross eating.
"Huh?" Naito just looked at him with a questioning and yet very simple face then continued eating as he ignored the tall guy.

After a while he saw that the plates weren't served anymore.
"Oi, Old man. SECONDS!" He yelled out.
"It's not your second one, idiot!" The old man responded angrily then continued calmly."Sadly enough though our provisions for two months ahead are done for. Finished, thanks to you. I hope you can pa-"
Naito dropped a lot more golden coins and rings and left them on the table.
"Thanks a lot, old man and mysterious cooks. I ate enough." Naito grinned with his stupid-looking grin and ruffled slightly his pink hair and left the restaurant.

He barely was able to walk out of the restaurant because of the crowd and the stunned people that were staring at him.
"'T was a good meal." Naito muttered and looked around as some not-looking normal people were making a commotion. "Eh, what's that."
He made his way through the crowd to take a peak at a boy and a madly laughing woman.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:34 pm

Jaw clenching, Avis refrained herself from attempting to mangle the woman who just insulted her so openly. She was the one who ordered the crew to stay out of trouble, so it was only fair she try and do the same. However, Avis was neverly particularly good at constraining herself. Head held high, she walked up to the woman until they stood a mere few inches apart.

"Hm..." Avis appeared to pondering something as she harshly looked over Killua's master over from head to toe. Nodding her head upon reaching a conlcusion, she grinned smugly from ear to ear. "I can see why you left her at such a young age... There's only so much an old hag like her can teach. It's only natural you'd search for someone better to follow, like a captain such as myself."

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:50 pm

Megumi was still laughing and stopped "Ho, this brat has quite a mouth, AHAHAHHAHAAH, would you like to challenge me dear? i can show you then how , what was it again? little i have to teach?" Megumi was clearly in the mood today to kill but Killua stood in the way "No sensei, please get along? she is my new captain and id like for her to meet the one who taught me and my brothers for so long!!!!"

Megumi stopped "You still havent taken out tha trait eh? Ah whatever, i see pirates come and go everyday, even you Killua are not exempt, come to my house.... Stevie is there as well...."

Killuas eyes widen "UNCLE STEVIE!!!!!?"

Megumi knocked him on the head again "Not so loud you fool..... sheesh , follow me quietly...."

Megumi started walking.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:03 pm

Dynar looked from the side. So arrogant. So entitled. Not a good trait in the grand line. Some day, someone would come here who wouldn't take the first word of that. Some day, someone would have the power to back himself up. It always happened. He walked up to Avis' side, saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:11 pm

Dontae ran up behind the captain and Dynar " Pssst Dynar do you ever talk?" Dontae walks behind them waiting on the response
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:24 pm

((WOW you guys are fast lol))

Alice also noticed a large machine. It was probably the object powering the city, but she had never seen one such an odd triangular shape before. The girl approached the machine with a shine in her eyes. "No I can't," she stopped herself, a little disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:33 pm

"Now where am I..." Jace looked around. He had ended up in a street that was pretty much empty. A few people could be seen walking along the street, but they kept to their own respective groups. Several of them glanced fearfully at Jace and then moved in closer with their group as if they were afraid he was about to attack. "Must be the bad side of town," Jace muttered.

"Yo! Big man!"

Jace looked over at a group of three men. They were young, none of them looked like they were past their early twenties.

"Yeah, you," one of the men said. "Come here for a sec. I want to ask you something." The other two men grinned. One of them fingered the knife he was holding in his hand.

Jace was no fool. He wasn't going to move walk over into such an obvious trap. He considered going over there to teach them a lesson they wouldn't soon forget, but then he remembered the captain's words. He wasn't supposed to be getting in trouble. So he turned on his heel and ran off. For a moment, the three men just stood there. Then they ran after him. Jace could hear them shouting behind him, but he didn't pay any attention to the words. He saw that he was coming up on an alleyway. He turned into it and found himself facing a dead end. He tried to turn to run back, but it was too late now. They were standing in his path. Jace backed up to the wall behind him as they approached slowly.

"Thought you could get away, huh?" said the guy who was apparently the spokesperson for this group. He ran forward and swung his fist at Jace. Jace's hand shot up and grabbed the guy's wrist, stopping his hand. For a moment, the guy struggled trying to get free, but then his other fist shot up and hit Jace on the nose, making the larger man drop him and stumble back.

Jace reached up and touched his nose tenderly. It was broken. This shouldn't make any difference. He had had his nose broken countless times before when he was boxing.

"Are you satisfied?" Jace asked the other man. "I want to go now."

"Yeah right!" the man laughed at Jace. "You're going to stay here for as long as we want!"

Abruptly anger surged through Jace and he dropped down on all fours. "Why...can't...you...just...leave...me...ALONE!" He exploded forward, transforming as he went into his grizzly hybrid. The three men were frozen in shock and fear as Jace reached out and picked up the first man in front of him. He smashed the man into the wall next to him with enough force to crack it and then pushed him through it, right on top of a table where four men were playing cards. Then he roared at the other two muggers. They tried to run, but Jace was upon them in an instant. He hit one guy sending him flying out of the alley and then Jace slashed the last guy with his claws. Jace dropped back as his last opponent fell. He sat down, shaking slightly as he calmed back down. He returned to his human form and held up his hand, the one that just a moment before had been a bear claw ripping through that guy's chest. His hand was covered in blood.

"Great..." Jace sighed. "Just great."
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:14 pm

Sighing, Alice put the three boxes of cakes on the ground. She cautiously looked around before heading towards the large machine. She took out a small wallet and pulled out a large wrench. Immediately, the girl started tapping around, listening to the sound and the echo inside the machine. Her expression was calm and emotionless but her mind was practically drooling with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Wandering around looking around for anything to kill time, Daisuke noticed someone beside a large machine. The person was holding a wrench, tapping on it. Daisuke looked around, nothing of interest or out of the ordinary. He slowly walked towards the person, with a serious expression on his face. Once he was about two feet from the machine, Daisuke said, "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:54 pm

Alice placed the wrench back inside her pouch and pulled out a screwdriver to loosen the screws and open the machine up when suddenly a man appeared out of nowhere and started her. "Ah... Ahem," she coughed to draw out her manly voice. "I'm a mechanic and I was called here to fix this machine here since it seems to be having problem."
Back to top Go down
Arte

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:25 pm

Avery had fallen back asleep after his early morning training aboard the crisis, when he awoke in the men's cabin to his surprise he was alone. Running up on deck he gave a quick look around the vessel; still alone. " Oh shit! We come across a island, and those idiots left me sleeping! " With a hop, he landed on the dock below. Previously seeing the frog aboard he knew he could leave it in his hands. Slowly making his way into the town Avery stopped briefly at a vendor, buying a banana and a bottle of sake.

Eating his banana slowly, Avery took in the sites of the village as he walked, " ahh what a nice place. " Scratching his head momentarily, " Uhhh, I wonder where everyone went.. " A few minutes later, walking past a alley way he looked in seeing a man standing over three bodies. He hadn't really payed attention to the them, but he knew it wasn't something he wanted a part of. As he kept walking, it hit him a block away. " How stupid am I? I know that face. "

After running back to the alley, he met Jace with his blood covered hands. Throwing his banana peel away, Avery took a swig of his sake. Knelling down looking over the bodies, he smiled commenting to his nakama, " Well... Your quite the monster aren't 'ya? Its only natural I suppose, I can always tell my own kind. " Avery had been referring to how they both seemed to be ruthless killers. " 'Wana drink? sure looks like you could use one. " He said holding out his bottle of sake.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:00 pm

Jace looked up at Avery. "No thanks." He pulled out a flask from his pocket and pulled out the cork, pouring the liquid inside over his hands to clean them off. Then he leaned over the two men in who were still in the alley. "These two aren't dead," he muttered. "I must be getting better at holding back." Then he stood and checked inside the building. The men who were inside had run off, leaving their cards behind. Jace grabbed the last man and checked him. His neck was broken. Jace sighed and dumped the body on the ground before walking back out to Avery. "Last guy is dead," he said to his crewmate. "Look, can you not tell the captain about this? It was my mistake. I'd prefer to tell her myself."

(I dunno, but if you want to then you could use what Jace just did to further the storyline. Maybe these three were allies of those strong pirates who are also on this island. Just a thought.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next