One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)

Go down 
+5
Ghostlyghost
naneun1
nikz200
9thKing
Hysteria
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Hysteria

Hysteria

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:03 am

"Not bad at all, I must say," Avis mused. It was pleasantly surprising how it took hardly time at all for two of the three stars to fall. She knew it was only a matter of time before the third was finished by either Dynar or Avery, and Dontae looked in good enough shape to be sent as backup if either didn't show up right away.

It appeared to her that things couldn't be going much more smoothly. While Avis tried to avoid being composed to the point of dropping her guard, she was unable to contain a lazy yawn while they continued to wait. "And yes, we're still sitting here. If Fei and her cronies aren't getting nervous by this point, they ought to be. She made it sound like such a difficult task, but it seems that there was a slight exaggeration."
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:50 am

after crafting enough support rods valawxedit starts changing the metal into the base of wings,feathers, oil tank and engine.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:11 am

"They should still be where the boss is." Dynar answered. He sat down to bandage Naito. Then he started walking where he had last seen his captain. Soon they would have both the ship and his frog back.
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:20 am

Naito was quickly bandaged by the doctor and soon both were headed back to their to priority - back to the captain. It took some time for Dynar to adjust his directions so it took a while before they reached the Wu Shang headquarters where they entered.

Both figures stood just a feet inside in the quarters looking towards the part of the crew that had already arrived with a badge here. Both Dynar and Naito were battered up heavily and especially Naito who's chest was like the chest of a mummy.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:17 am

(Is Arte on anymore?)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:38 pm

nikz200 wrote:
(Is Arte on anymore?)

((OOC: I don't think so. I just checked his character page. He has wiped it clean except for a row of periods.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:53 pm

after completing his wings valawxedit tried his wings by flying to the shores knowing if the short out the wings will drag him to the bottom of the harbour and drown him. luckily his wings did not short out but spurt burning oil in the sea and his arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:56 pm

((OOC: Damn for Arte I hope it's not my fault for coming in as another swordsman q.q))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:03 am

((We are going to skip this fight completely, we will make Baishan a big opponent in the future for Naito. It will be in some other story not here))

A pirate ran into the hall when there was a huge noise from outside. The pirate knelt before Fei "FEI SAMA, good news, Baishan has slayed another sword handler!!!!!! Baishan won, but then went away on his ship to somewhere!!!!"

Fei then sighed "Let him be, i have no use for him... but looks like you have failed......"

Killua then said "Captain, i think we can handle this like pirates and steal our ship back dont you think? It looks like we couldnt avoid a fight......."
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:20 am

"It would appear that's our only option at this point," Avis said without much disappointment at all, slowly standing upright and turning to face the three. They were going to get their ship back, whether they follow some silly rules or not. No one would easily be able to stop them from taking the ship back if their leader was down for the count anyways.

A mocking grin on her face, she reached up and unsheathed the sword strapped to her back. "I've had enough of your lecturing, Fei. It's about time you and your friends got down from those chairs to actually do something."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:21 am

Dontae drops his coat and hat on the ground and walks beside Avis and Killua, he then unshealth his two pistols and then smiles " looks like I came back just in time for another fight" Dontae's side was still hurting from the fight with Magumi but he wasn't gonna show anybody his weakness he only stood then side by side with fire in his eyes wanting to get the ship back " Oi captain I'm starting to think you and this ship is bad luck" Dontae says with a smile on his face...
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:01 am

The bandaged, yet heavily wounded Naito approached the pirate crew and stood next to them while his sword had stabbed the ground. He didn't say any word at all and just looked at those infront of him.
The swordsman was going to help beat those Wu Shang guys cause his instinct labeled them as bastards that needed spanking.

((OOC: Nik still up to the "Helping Hysteria and getting knocked out" plan right ?))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:05 am

((Yes, we are going with that, here are how the fights will be structured.
Avis and Naito vs Fei
Killua vs Lee
Jace, Daisuke and Dontae vs Feng
Is that ok?))
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:43 am

(yea it sounds good 2 me)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:50 am

valawxedit heads to a supply store for some oil. just to see one of the men who were in the fight he saw. after refueling the oil tank on his wings he flew to the top of a building to spy upon him and see where he is going.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:30 am

Suddenly there was movement, and Lee disappeared from Fei's side. He was in front of Avis , he then said slowly as he was ready to strike for the kill. Catching everyone unaware "Mistress Fei.... i believe i should cut off the snakes head to disable to snake completely........" Fei simply replied "Do as you wish Lee.... it is your right......"

Lee was about to strike Avis in her neck when a voice spoke from the side. "INVADE LIKE FIRE!!!!!!!!" It was Killua who kicked Lee back away from Avis, sending Lee flying into a wall causing a small impact explosion. Killua's eyes were glaring. He squatted down "Captain,leave him to me!!!!! Ill fight him head on!!!"
Lee wiped his mouth as he got up from the rubble "Foolish boy, he knows not this worlds strength.

Fei got up and waked to the room behind the stage. There was another room there. Feng laughed "GAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHA, you weak fools dare to take on the Wu Shang pirates? you guys are dumber than you look!! oi all you disciples , beat the crap out of them.... leave Lee to his little kindergarten class, GAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH"

Lee simply got into form as Killua then said "Ill never let you touch my captain....."

Lee then replied "Boy, i predict that by the end of this battle, you and your captain will be hanged......."
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:11 pm

Avis hardly expected the sudden attack from Lee, and she held up a sword in what would probably be a vain attempt to block his blow. Thankfully it wasn't needed, since Killua effectively took care of that with a kick. She didn't say a word and simply nodded affirmatively in response to the boy's request. Killua should be able to handle Lee for a while, leaving Fei for herself.

Avis smiled. Dontae was probably right about her luck, and she couldn't exactly deny the accusation. "What can I say; it makes things more fun that way. I leave the boisterous fella for you and Jace; Dynar looks like he could use a breather." Her line of sight turned to the swordsman who had entered the dojo with Dynar moments before, and she frowned slightly upon seeing a determined look on the young man's face. While she was curious to what their connection was, there would be a time to ask Dynar about it later.

"I hope you don't plan on sticking your nose in someone else's business, any further than you already have at least," Avis remarked. She didn't have time to deal with the situation further, and she hastily began her pursuit of Fei into the next room.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:20 pm

Killua saw Avis run after Fei and then sighed ,at least his captain was safe. Lee then appeared "where are you watching during a battle, boy...."He striked Killuas chest at least 3 times sending Killua back and gasping for breath. Those hits were very powerful and were each like bullets in his chest. Lee then held a strange stance with his two fingers from each hand up and facing foward. Killua looked carefully. This guy looked like a bug..... a mantis.......... Killua was told by Stevie that martial arts with animal styles were by far the most versatile and innovative,they cause a lot of damage as well.

Lee simply looked foward "Boy..... you are simply not ready for the world.... you are a mere child in this hall of giants....it is best you leave before i massacre you here..... this is the undeniable truth....."

Killua being inexperienced and young was now regaining his footing and squatted down "i dont care , ill just protect my CAPTAIN AND THE CREW!!!!!!"

Lee then said as he was stepping into range "Thats why i said, you are too naive..... this world is too big for you to embark on.....Northern style mantis...... 3 star strike...." He slammed Killua before Killua could even react, his steps were strange,almost like he was sliding rather than walking.Killua noticed this too late as he was hit with a flurry for pressure hits which sent him to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:23 pm

valawxedit standing at the head of the building yelling at the guy with long hair "who are you?".putting his hand on his pistols just in case of a fight.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:40 pm

Dontae walks past the stage and into the other room behind Feng, he walks into the room calm with his guns ready to shoot a moving target he sees Feng and fires two bullets at him without talking..
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:10 pm

9thKing wrote:
Dontae walks past the stage and into the other room behind Feng, he walks into the room calm with his guns ready to shoot a moving target he sees Feng and fires two bullets at him without talking..

((OOC: Feng didn't walk into the room behind the stage. Fei did. I know the name's are similar, I had to read the same thing a couple of times myself to understand what happened.))

As Dontae fired his guns, Jace moved up to a position that put him in front of, but also to the side of Dontae so that he was not in the way of Dontae's guns. He stood there with his arms down, looking completely at ease.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:50 pm

Feng then said "Iron spirit....." The bullets just bounced off his body, and Feng laughed "That wasnt even worthy of being called a mosquito bite!!!! CMON!!!! I THIRST FOR FRESH MEAT, NOT WEAK MEAT!!!!"

Fei went into the next room which was the dojo personal training chamber. It had weapons and a plaque. Fei saw Avis following her "How unsightly....... you were defeated, yet you now think you can defeat me........"

Killua got to his feet slowly, cursing his stupidity, if he had seen the slip earlier, the chance would have been his. Lee was giving no time to rest as he came back with a barrage of pin point pressure hits, which were causing agonizing pain especially to the small body of Killua. But Killua once again optimistic then said "As still as water...." His hands now into a defensive stance, moving fluidly, parrying away Lee's fingers with every attack.

Lee saw this and turned his attack into a full fleged punch. Killua's defense blown back. Killua was again on the floor. Lee then walked foward. "Pathetic.... is this the measure of your resolve.... i may as well go and kill the rest of your crew boy..... that way, you will know true horror of this world...."

As Lee was about to walk off Killua got back up and lunged with another kick aimed at Lees head, which Lee slipped away from just in time. Killua blocked Lees path foward. Killua knew if Lee went to fight the others, he would destroy them, his martial arts strength was real. Killua exteded his fist horizontally and static began surrounding his wrist and fist. Killua then said "No.... only i will be your opponent.... ill die before you touch my captain or the crew........... Strike, like , lightning........" His fist not fully engulfed in static electricity.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:18 am

Dontae sighs " Not another one" Dontae fires two bullets at the ground near Feng's feet Dontae holds his breath and waited for Feng to fall in his trap..
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 am

"So I'll need to hit him hard..." Jace thought to himself. "Really hard. Otherwise he'll just block my punches when it comes to that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:13 pm

gliding down from the building valawxedit needs answers so he drops all of his caltrop feathers all around the advesry shouting again "who are youand do you own the ship with the weird frog thing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next