One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dire Desperados

Go down 
+7
Arte
Shichibukai Hunter
nikz200
Future Shock
Redmerv
9thKing
Hysteria
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hysteria

Hysteria

Dire Desperados - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:18 pm

That's perfectly fine. I didn't even think of that, so it's a good thing you brought it up. If you need to take a break from the crew when the war really starts up, that's fine too.

I guess no one else has a particularly strong opinion on the matter, since I haven't heard from anyone other than you two... So, we'll be sitting out and do our own thing this time around.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:52 pm

Hysteria wrote:
That's perfectly fine. I didn't even think of that, so it's a good thing you brought it up. If you need to take a break from the crew when the war really starts up, that's fine too.

I guess no one else has a particularly strong opinion on the matter, since I haven't heard from anyone other than you two... So, we'll be sitting out and do our own thing this time around.

Actually, that's a good idea. Once the current RP has ended, I'll take a temporary break from this crew. Jace will still be there, of course, but he won't interact with anyone.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:33 pm

how long till we move till the next event?
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Not long at all, plot-wise. We've just gotta break out, take over ship, and float around a bit until we reach the island the others are on. A short time skip is probably in order, since a good chunk of the crew is out of commission and they'll need a bit of time to recuperate.

But yeah, I've been busy with stuff for a while, and I apologize for the unannounced leave of absence. I'm trying to get back to my normal activity level as soon as possible, so hopefully I'll be back and kicking within the next few days... If real life junk releases its death grip on my soul.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:13 am

I might be moving to a new place within the next few weeks or so, but I seriously need to get off my lazy rear and get things moving again... Particularly since I'm the one causing the major holdup. If people want to know specifically why I haven't been able to post until this point, feel free to prod me with a PM and I'll oblige. I just don't see my reasoning fit to blab across the forums as a poor excuse. Although I do have my reasons, I never intended to be gone this long.

Well... Ch 3's now closed, simply for the sake of it having gone for so long and needing a fresh slate (October of '10, anyone?). There's going to be a slight timeskip, to give people a time to recoup. The ship will be taken over already, and everyone should be healed to the point of at least being able to walk around. We'll be moving over to the revolutionaries' thread now, and meeting up with them there. Then we'll get that over with in a timely matter, run on over to Impel, and get some other mischief done that's been overdue.

TL;DR
We're heading over to this thread: https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3386-serious-a-meeting-of-old-friends-open-to-anubis-15th-division-and-the-dire-desperados

Then going to Impel shortly after, if Gore agrees and she's ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:36 pm

Hello, I'd like to apply for this crew with the cyborg Mustang Jones.

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3849-mustang-big-guy-jones
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:52 pm

I think Mustang could fit into the group quite well. You're free to join with him, he's got my consent.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:06 pm

Look, Hysteria, I'm done this. I've tried really hard to be patient and every so often you and Gore have attempted to get things rolling again, which has been great, but now I'm not even seeing your names down below in the online section. From this point forward I am pulling Jace out of this crew. I will not keep him in the thread any longer. If you decide to keep the Desperados going, just make something up about Jace leaving.

As a side note, since Jace is gone, Uddo is also leaving the thread and, as I have previously stated, he is now deleted since I have no further use for the kid.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:32 pm

I'm also starting to see how Danial feels I don't want to leave but please make something happen
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:16 pm

Quite frankly, I'm not sure when/if I'll be online consistently again. I don't blame either of you in the least, and I really appreciate you all sticking around for so long. If anyone want to leave the crew, you're free to do so. I'm not gonna have any hard feelings in the least. It was fun while it lasted Very Happy

I might, might have a chance to reboot the crew in the future, but for now I've gotta focus on other things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dire Desperados
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4