One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dire Desperados

Go down 
+7
Arte
Shichibukai Hunter
nikz200
Future Shock
Redmerv
9thKing
Hysteria
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hysteria

Hysteria

Dire Desperados - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:50 pm

valawxedit wrote:
HEY can i join you i hace just joined

Possibly, but the character must be approved by moderator before you'll actually be able to roleplay. We can discuss if you can join the crew after that point. How does that sound?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:04 pm

valawxedit, please expand on your character in the character sheet, approval is not granted yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: can i join   Dire Desperados - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:57 pm

can I join your crew with character valawxedit(human inventor) hes just started "_"
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:03 pm

As nikz typed, "please expand your character in the character sheet, approval is not granted yet"
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Sorry valawxedit, but I simply cannot give you an answer until your character is approved by the forum moderators.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:54 am

i have a charater could he join this crew
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/character-creation-f2/valawxedit-t2604.htm?thank=51936#51936
second sheet i rewrote me charater sheet
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:51 am

I have some not so good news... The pipes in my house backed up last night so the basement is flooded and I won't be able to use the internet from home for a few days or so (hopefully less than that) until we get it cleaned up a bit. Luckily my computer wasn't damaged by the water, but I'll have to be using computers at different places for now D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:36 am

Hey, I'm gon'na be making a musician character, if you'd like one around.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:54 am

valawxedit wrote:
i have a charater could he join this crew
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/character-creation-f2/valawxedit-t2604.htm?thank=51936#51936
second sheet i rewrote me charater sheet
Now that you character is approved, you are free to join the crew if you wish Very Happy

Salix wrote:
Hey, I'm gon'na be making a musician character, if you'd like one around.
I can't wait to see the character you'll come up with. We currently have no musician, so that could work out nicely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:53 am

thanks

Last edited by valawxedit on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:58 am

"Now that your character is approved, you are free to join the crew if you wish."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:21 am

Im in. will i have to write joining into role play section
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:11 pm

Yep, you'll have to write about how your character joins the crew in the role play section. Right now, we're in the middle of a thread so you can join there if you'd like. If that doesn't appeal to you, we can also do it in a later thread after it's finished.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:01 am

Alright, I think we're finally nearing the end of that beast of a thread. Feel free to post again if you have some loose ends to wrap up, and I'll have the third thread up within the next few days. It won't be anything Earth-shattering, just a bit of leisurely recouping for the group, figuring out bounties and all that good stuff. Unless, someone has something they'd like to add of course.

But finally recruiting naneun's character is a must. The poor girl's been waiting patiently for over a month, my sincere apologies.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:05 am

lets pick her up in the middle of the ocean , or she could be hiding on our ship
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am

I guess we'll wait to see what naneun has to say, since it's her character and all. And I wouldn't exactly object to going out of our way to pick her up, since she's waited for so long XD

I've also removed those that have been innactive for around a month or so in the original post to keep things clean and current. If I wrongly assumed someone's abscence, I'll gladly return them to the list if I hear from them.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:55 pm

It's alright haha. Don't worry about it. Oh, && I'll think of something to join the crew xD.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:22 am

New thread is up:
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/role-play-here-f7/serious-the-dire-desperados-ch-3-time-to-relax-and-reload-t2842.htm#56379

naneun1 wrote:
It's alright haha. Don't worry about it. Oh, && I'll think of something to join the crew xD.
Alright, go ahead and hop in whenever you're ready Very Happy We can land at an island if you'd like, it all depends on how you want to do it.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:05 pm

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3078-mirage Sorry to ask but were would Mirage fit in in the crew?
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:20 pm

I think Mirage would make a good fighter for the crew. You're free to join as soon as he's finished approval. The link to our current thread is in my previous post, and I'll send a PM to fill you in on the disorganized chaos.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:38 am

Yep he is approved and I am willing for him to be a fighter now! Wahoo!
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:56 pm

Would anyone be horribly upset if we didn't join the upcoming war-thing the site's going to have? We wouldn't be sitting around idly of course, but having some fun of our own... And probably raising bounties/causing some trouble in the process.

So... Yay or nay?
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:19 pm

I will not give a positive answer or a negative one to this. I do not want us to join the war, but the reason I have is more of a personal one.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:25 pm

lol, personal reason which i know of, but oh well, its quite alright if you dont want to join, im all for anything, im still a part of the crew you know Razz
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:28 pm

nikz200 wrote:
lol, personal reason which i know of, but oh well, its quite alright if you dont want to join, im all for anything, im still a part of the crew you know Razz

I suppose I should explain myself. My personal reason is I'm already controlling so many characters in the upcoming war that I'm not sure I can control all of the ones that are already in the war. My time on the computer is restricted right now and probably will be for several years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dire Desperados
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next