One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:22 pm

Sano's only warning came from Hayato not knowing what to expect he fired blindly into the smoke, all but one of the shots missed, the one that hit was not enugh to damage such a fast moving object and the hit wasnt on the hand but rather the side of it, making the blow slightly off center, unfortunitly in his etempt to get away Sano wasent fast enugh, while he had avoided the direct hit the blow did make contact, on the left side of Sano's ribcage with enugh froce to send him spining downward to the sand, even thogh it was only one knucke grazing his side the pain was immence, to the point where Sano dident even notice the fall's impact on the rest of his body. He was afraid of this, the cloud of sand bought him enugh time to get up to a shaky stand, "I... can't alow myself to die yet!" the rest of the sand had cleared, Sano had his clear shot and did not hesitate to take it moving his hand away from his side he took up his guns "I won't exept defeat here...I ... can't... lose now I'm to close" he repeated an attack he had alreay used but this time on ground level and closer "Kakan: Hayashi moyoushi no Susamamjii Kakan!"
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:30 pm

Red Beard used his Super Speed, which was increasing as his size was shrinking, to dodge the attack. He managed to dodge most of it however the remainder was still sufficent to convert Red Beard into a walking blood bank!!! Red Beard spoke, "You just don't know when to give up do you? I am sorry, old friend, but you leave me no choice...Gigant Jet Spirit Mini-Gun!!!!!" Red Beard uses his stretching ability to bring his fists forward repeatedly in a blurry, rapid barrage of punches that creates the illusion of him having multiple arms. However in this variation of the move: Red Beard stands still, and moves his arms so fast that they become invisible, covering the enemy with punches (each with the force equal to a Gigant Jet Spirit Gun) in a mere split second. The hits land so fast that, after a volley, they seemingly connect simultaneously, while a circle of airbursts from the punches surround Red Beard. The circle resembles the many barrels of a real Mini-gun. This attack was aimed at Sano's torso as one of Red Beard's strongest finishing moves!
Spirit Kaioken Time: 2 Minutes
Red Beard's Height: 30 Feet

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:48 pm

not hesitating at all Sano fired the same move again at Kane's new position (which he was able to locate do to moving paterns in the sand, he did not know nor did he see Kanes attack but it was fortunite that he used it, becasuse in a remarkable torn of events the rapid Susamanji Kakan shots were very similer to the blows of the jet spirit mini gun! the blows and shots colided half way between the two of them as the explosion occured Sano instintivly jumped backards but was suprided to find that he was alos being pushed backwards as well, useing Hayato to get stable in the air as the exposion ened and the clod of debrie set in ("what was that?!?! theres no way they would have exploded before hiting SOMETHING!!! no matter") He raised his guns again "ONE MORE TIME!!!!"
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:16 pm

Once Red Beard's attack had finished and the smoke cleared, Red Beard was seen smiling. He spoke, "No, Your time is up! You had your chance, now you die! Gigant Jet Spirit Gun Double!!!" Red Beard stretched his arms and punches Sano with both his arms simultaneously. Visually, the move only differs from his Gigant Jet Spirit Mortar in that instead of doing an open palm strike, he has clenched fists which leave two knuckle shaped imprints on his foe. The attack was aimed for Sano's torso, and this was all done in Beyond Soru Speed!!!
Spirit Kaioken Time: 2 Minute 20 Seconds
Red Beard's Height: 25 Feet
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:10 pm

Sano had seen the attack this time, the air was clear enugh to see the large bursts of sand just before the attack, and was able to see that bolth arms wer invisible to him now, this he had planed for and was he ready. by jumping up at soru speeds (which would normaly not be nearly enugh) Sano activated his "kami-e 'slime'" distorting his body as if it were a thick liqied and shifting almost all os that liqued upwards normaly his lower and mid body would be exposed and take the brunt of the attack but this way that reagon was as thin as a needle and rapidly moving upwards as he reformed a safe distance above the then blured arms he fired a "Kakan nida dageki no susamangi inu" sending six of the susamanji kakan shots at Kanes head as he finished his backflip and laned on Hayato as he sorued under the arms to catch him "I know runing that day was stupid, I could have goten of easy, but what I saw when on the run convinced me, law and justice arnt the same thing! dont act like you have nothing to gain from killing familys of pirates I am the wourlds only hope so I cant die yet!"
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:33 pm

Red Beard's attack had missed and Sano had already counterattacked. Unfortunately for Red Beard he had begun to feel the negative side-effects of the Spirit Kaioken and Spirit Wave magnifying the wounds of his already seriously injured body. He had to take the full force of the explosions and nearly passed out from the cumulative pain but used his Iron Will to force himself back to his feet, "This ain't over, Sano! It's true you have screwed up...Big Time! You had too many chances to turn yourself in, It did not have to end this way. You have sowed your own destiny, now you have to reap it!!! This attack has the power to blow up the planet 10 times!!! So lets you survive it!!! Gigant Jet Spirit Storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Red Beard performed one of his most devastating attacks. With Sano positioned high above, Red Beard first inflates his body like a balloon and twist his body around tightly, then blow the air towards the ground. This propels Red Beard spinning upwards towards Sano up above, where he attempts to deliver a constant barrage of powerful punches, with power greatly enhanced by the momentum of his launch. This technique is aimed for every inch of Sano's entire body! With The Enhanced Speed And Strength, this attack's destructive capabilities were off the charts!
Spirit Kaioken Time: 2 Minutes 40 Seconds
Red Beard's Height: 20 Feet
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:48 pm

if you dont mind my interuption, blow up the entire planet 10 times?? i dont recall that part in the description.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:50 pm

Its a bluff, an exaggeration. If you noticed its in quotations or speech. A character can say whatever they want.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:57 pm

Sano dient need to see the attack coming to dread it its no good, I'll have to use 'that' otherwise I am going to die" Sudenly Sano "disapeared" Kane noticed even though he was attacking, and in an instant Kane found himself in a shere of purple, his hands just pokieng out of the 45 foot raidious, then Kane herd Sano's voice from all sides of the shere "Kakan; rosuto kouji!!!!" (lost justice) Kane realised he was in the dead center fo what ever this thing was as multipule Hayashi moyoushis containing evry last kind of Kakan shot Sano knew apeared from evrywher on the inside of the shereical teritory flying right tward him in a dazling display of dancing blue lights, from the outside it looked like the purple shere turned a shining blue Sano hit the ground with a soft thud on the sand under the sphere as his crew looked to him they saw that he had sustained two hits, so hard were these that they had burned threw part of his cloths and were steaming one was in the chest and the other was in the side of the right calf. he coughed op a large amount of blood and lay still, "what hapened!?!" started Jace when Aki spoke "he was flying arond Kane and at top speed to attack from all sides at once, but no one is that good at airal manuvering, he must ahve accedently taken those hits when trying to get around Kane's blows... is he dead?" Nagi spoke up "Sano-kun's hart is still beating, I can hear it" they looked closer to see his fractured chest still bearly moving just then the spher cleared and the crew looked ou to see...
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:15 pm

Vice-Admiral Red Beard was in trouble there was no way he could escape unscathed. However just as the explosions started from every direction, Red Beard used "Spirit Kaioken X 2!!!" Red Beard was fast before but now moving at a speed much greater than before he went straight through the explosions and because of his speed, the explosions power and effect was dramatically slowed down enough for Red Beard to survive the onslaught but barely and at great cost. Kane was now mortally wounded and would die if he wasn't treated soon. However through Remarkable Sheer Force Of Will and Determination he was still standing, with the Kaioken X 2 Aura shining bright! He walked toward the fallen Sano and spoke, "This is the end, Sano. I have tried to be merciful and avoid this scenario as much as I could. However you fail to listen to reason, time and time again. Goodbye Sano, It was nice knowing you..." What he didn't want to let Sano know was that Spirit Kaioken X 2 was accelerating his blood even further and his Spirit Wave technique had almost expired which means that combined with his Mortal Wounds, he was in serious danger and was just mere inches from deaths door. He extended his arm and aimed it at Sano's fallen corpse, "Super Gigant Jet Spirit Gun!!!"
Spirit Kaioken X 2 Time: 5 seconds
Red Beard's Height: 15 Feet

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:21 pm

((I would like to point out that you were in the air, so how did you move?))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:23 pm

(Never underestimate the power of Gear Fourth lol! That and he can also grab onto something using Super Gigant Jet Missile and launch himself toward the object at Insane Speed. I have a nice finish planned like Red Beard attempting to finish off Sano perhaps Sano's buds try to stop him but even with Sano's injuries he proves too much for them and Sano somehow gets to his feet to protect his friends. Red Beard makes for the final attack that would finish off Sano and Sano knows that in his current condition he can't dodge it and prepares for death but luckily for Sano, Red Beard passes out before he completes his attack. Sano is shocked and tries to kill Red Beard and theres a surprise.)

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:25 pm

((what did he grab on to? .... I am totaly confused scratch ))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:28 pm

(He grabbed onto some nearby trees and if there are no trees then some rocks or w/e. Anyways read what I wrote: I have a nice finish planned like Red Beard attempting to finish off Sano perhaps Sano's buds try to stop him but even with Sano's injuries he proves too much for them and Sano somehow gets to his feet to protect his friends. Red Beard makes for the final attack that would finish off Sano and Sano knows that in his current condition he can't dodge it and prepares for death but luckily for Sano, Red Beard passes out before he completes his attack. Sano is shocked and tries to kill Red Beard and theres a surprise.)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:31 pm

((also using gear fourth would exelarate the bleeding even more, that combined with the fact that he is one post from his normal hight and therefore in great danger it reqires more explaining...dosent it? also Sano has no intention of killing readbeard he is to noble for that))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:40 pm

((no mater, whatevs))
======================================================================================================
Kane had somehow survived Sano's strongest attack and even managed to K.O. Sano in the process on top of that Kane was still standing and about to kill him, things couldent posubly get any worce for Sano, unable to move, speak or even see all Sano could do was listen and think ("no! I cant.... Ive been threw to much! move D@amn it! MOVE!!!!!") bt the pain alone was enugh to keep him still. soroned by darkness all he could do was wait for the end when he heard anther voice "Oi! you forget that you still have four other opponents!" he was unshure who said that but this filled him with total dread ("this guys invincible! cant you see that after all the damage he took!!! RUN!") Sano rememederd nothing after that all was incased in a hazy for of blackness

=======================================================================================================

((oviosly the crewmwmbers are confronting Kane now))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:51 pm

Vice-Admiral Red Beard was making his way to Sano when his crew had gotten in front of him. Red Beard had stopped walking and spoke, "Out of the way! My target is Sano! Move or die!" Sano's crew replied, "No Way! Your going to have to get past us first!" Red Beard retorted, "As you wish! Super Gigant Jet Spirit Gun!" Red Beard stretched his arm to punch the 4 crew members with Such Overwhelming speed and strength that the mere shockwave and airwaves of the attack alone was causing massive damage to the environment creating crators and trenches as it was heading for its targets!!!
Meanwhile, Red Beard's Spirit Wave technique had expired and Red Beard was starting to get almost overwhelmed with Pain!!! He knew he would be lucky to last another 5 seconds...
Spirit Kaioken X 2 Time: 10 Seconds
Red Beard's Height: 10 Feet(Normal)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:17 am

As the speeding bulet of a gaint's hand rushed tward them Jace threw out an exploding baseball with "cannon pitch" this was ment to be an attack but ened up as a defensive manuver the explosin was small and contained, althoe it did not stop the fist it did slow it down to the point where the others could see it. Sawada acted quicaly ducking under the oncoming fist and striking at the streached out wrist as he ran sending the blow away from the rest. as it retracted Kane was knocked over by the snap back alone, he had lost consiousness at last. the sand setled and the soreounding island could be veiwed, the beach now looked like a war zone, as the two combatents lie hepless on ether side of them Nagi and AAke draged Sano back to the ship as, the other two called back to Kane's ship "come get yer captain! he's still breathing!" sheepishly a team of navy recrutes went with a huge streacher to retrive him when one of the said "we arnt about to let you just walk awa..." Jace stoped him "Do you realy wnt to deal with your supiriors if you let him die?" there was anervious mumur of agreement and the recruts backed away with the hulking uncountious Kane. SAwada and Jace were walking back to the ship when Jace held up what he stole from Kane a batterd (but still useable) military grade den den mushi! they reached there ship and sailed away into the noon day sun.....

END OF PART 3
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:00 pm

Excellent Battle, Sano!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:17 pm

(^_^) = Razz

next time! awakening and Yoru apears! episode 4
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:38 pm

I can't wait! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:38 pm

Vice-Admiral Red Beard woke up in a Medical Room at Marine Headquarters. He noticed that none other then the Almighty Dartz standing over him. Red Beard tried to speak, "Dartz-Sama, I am sorry. I failed-" Dartz replied, "You don't need to apologize, I heard what happened. It is good that you survived. Right now we have a sort of situation here..." Red Beard was surprised, "Situation!?!" Dartz replied, "Well Marine Headquarters are currently under attack by two Pirates of exceptional ability. They are fighting Captain Mara as we speak." Red Beard, "Say What!?! I got to go save Mara! If those two were strong enough to invade Marine HQ and get far enough to confront Captain Mara then she's no match for him. I got to-" Red Beard tried to get up but Dartz tapped Red Beard's forehead with his Index Finger causing him to be stop moving instantly! Red Beard was shocked, "What did you do to me!?! I can't move!!!" Dartz calmy replied, "You are in no condition to help Mara, you still haven't fully healed from your injuries. If you were to confront the intruders you will be killed along with the Captain-" Red Beard interrupted, "Then What should I do? I can't just let her die!!!" Dartz responded, "Don't worry. If worst come to worst, I will save the Captain and exterminate the Intruders myself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2