One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:40 am

((open posting, but please don’t post here just to attack this crew, unless you really must kick us when were down, in that case its fine))

It was his own breathing that Sano noticed first, then it was the awful pain in his chest, then something warm…. He opened his eyes slowly, to see the brown wooden ceiling the room he found himself in. He looked down at his body his entire chest and stomach were covered in bandages, he was not wearing any shirt. The room was dimly lit but Sano could clearly see around him, he tried to remember what happened as he was passing out, he had confronted Kane and was inches from winning when he lost consciousness, where was he now? Were his friends safe? These questions were burning in Sano’s head when he noticed the warmth beside him, he turned his head to see Nagi sleeping above the covers next to him who was nuzzling the bed and purring, clearly having some weird dream, and blushing. ((lets all LOL for fan service)) Then she must of picked up on his movement because she woke up and looked completely embarrassed, holding here sleeve covered hands to her face as she sat up “Sano-kun!…. Your awake!” she realized what she had been doing “oh, right about that! It was Nagi-chan’s turn to take care of Sano-kun but she got bored and fell asleep…. But that doesn’t matter because Sano-kun is awake now! Nagi-chan is happy” she waved here arms in the air to signify this and said “wai!” hugging Sano who winced at the pain this caused his injured torso “N-Nagi!” “Oh sorry Sano-kun I forgot what Akasaru-chan did to Sano-Kun” ((Note; Akasaru is a fusion of aka, meaning red, and saru, which in this case means monkey or gorilla, she is referring to Kane in the same way as Sano dose as a “red gorilla” but adding “-chan” as she dose with most names)) just then the door opened and Jace stepped in, Sano had a lot of questions “ how long was I out?” “A month and three days” “where are we?” “at a doctor’s house in Loguetown” “what happened with Kane?” “he passed out right after you did”. Jace, deciding that he no longer wanted to be questioned any more, left the room to get the others as Sawada and Aki filed in to the room as Sawada spoke “Jace probably didn’t tell you what happened when you were out; we got away from the island and spent two weeks on the see, doing our best to keep you from dieing. You were almost dead for the whole time Aki proved to be useful as a doctor, but he kept trying to cut you open… for some reason. Then we worked in Loguetown for a while to earn your medical fees for you, we got a doctor to heal you up for cheap but he was arrested for extortion last week and now your awake, as for yourself you had five broken ribs and a dislocated knee. The knee is healed now and your ribs are almost healed over” Sano was surprised that Sawada was so direct and thorough. Sano sat up a little more and looked at his nakama and smiled “everyone… thank you” Sano hoped the worst was over but knew many more challenges lie ahead
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:18 pm

(Can Dori join your group?)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:31 pm

((she is a bounty hunter, they all have realy high bountys, and she already has acrew so it wouldent make sence))
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:07 pm

(She does? what crew?)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:14 pm

((the BHA, there a crew))
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:18 pm

((but isn't it inactive?))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:23 pm

((well yeah, but thers just n reason for a bounty hunter like dori to join this crew...))
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:54 pm

((Um cause she is lonely? Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:00 pm

it had been three days since he had awaken, and Sano was now able to walk around town safely. He would be able to leive town again in a nother couple of days so most of the crew was out gathering suplyes Sawada (who was the entire crew's defencive division anyway, Jace was the ofencive) was walking with him very calmly as they enterd the crouded market place, seeing as they were in a pirate town they could walk around freely with out fear of attack then they came to a wall with hunderds of wanted posters, this had been Sano's first chance to see the crews bountys for a long time, he had realy hoped his bounty hadent gone up for this reason he was reluctant to grab the five posters from the wall and quick to pocket them with out reading them.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:13 pm

((Jster smiles... now would be the time))
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:25 pm

(I cant do it right now he is about to fight my captain)
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:12 pm

((Apologies to everyone for my absence, I am dishonored at this moment))

Aki sat in his dark room on their ship trying to decide what they would do next even though it wasn't really his decision to make. In a certain sense he was trying to figure out what to do with himself more than anything else. Ever since he had joined this crew he felt his own vibes grow slowly more steady. It fluctuated less and less and it was more... calm. He was actually disappointed in himself, he felt like he had gotten weak while others around him had grown stronger. He was ashamed but he had no idea of how to make himself feel better. He felt like going off and doing something exciting, like when he created Reko-Donomizo but he knew Sano would completely disapprove and what would he do then?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:25 pm

Just then Jace and Nagi burst threw the door totaly overloaded with suplys, that amout seemed like more than they would realy need, and more than there ship could hold for shure. Jace noticed Aki was sitting around and called over to him at a outrageious volume considering the distance between them "OI! HOW CAN YOU JUST SIT AROUND ALL DAY!!?!?!??!" Aki was about to say something when Nagi spoke up "Aki-nii si bord, his hearbeat hasnt been shifting as fast laitly" as usual Nagi was dead on from only the faint sound of a hart beat. jace looked down at her, then at Aki, then a smug grin passed over his face "bord huh? dont be, now that the captain is awake we wont be geting a moment of rest... remember when he said his sights were set to high? before we left he explained what he ment, he wants us to help him take the world so he can police everybuddy with that 'justice' of his, so we get the strongest opponents from both sides! fighting the navy one day and pirates the next! there will be loads of action realy soon, so much that you'll wish you had time to be board!" Jace was always geting this worked up, but this time it seemed oddly justafyable.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:10 am

((jester smiles, naoki, now would be the time))
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:12 am

It took Aki a moment but after running things through his head he grinned to himself. He stood up and slung Reko-Donomizo across his back, facing away from Jace and Nagi. He grinned to himself and he hoped that Nagi would feel his heart beat quicken. Between his quiet snickering he was able to speak, "Ke ke ke, Setting our sights high? Facing the strongest on both sides? You're as impressionable as Sano." He turned towards them and walked past them, making eye contact with Jace only once before stopping right behind them, snickering the whole time. "I just want you to know this now, I'm not one of those 'through thick and thin' kinds of people. My allegiance isn't to you or anyone else. I'm here because it's interesting but if I lose interest or if things get too hectic then don't expect me to be there for you misfits. Oh, and I'm going out for a bit, if Sano gets back and asks where I am you can tell him whatever you want, just don't come looking for me..." With that he stepped off the ship and onto the docks and proceeded into town. As he walked away from the ship he felt that he could barely contain himself. Something in what he had just done set off a flare inside his and he felt his own vibe growing in pace and rhythm and he couldn't help but let out a loud laugh of delight and satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:08 am

Sano And Sawada were about to turn around and get back to the ship when...
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:31 am

A man dressed in robes covered from head to feet accidentally bumped into them. "pardon me," he said and continued to walk when he got a feeling in his gut that he should continue with these guys. "Excuse me, but do you guys travel the seas? You see I'm looking for a certain group of people who took something dear to me." He paused for a second to look a a couple of woman walking buy. "Well actually its not even about that anymore. Its just the kind of people they are. they make me sick. So I was wandering if i could join your crew?" He waited patiently for there response.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:34 pm

Sano 9who couldent stand any one being wronged) was quick to reply "tell me, who is it that did what?" it was odd how quicaly he resumed his old law enforcement mentality after fighting a vice admiral.
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:27 pm

"It was the Devil Bone Pirates they were monsters they came out of no ware. They ran through..." he paused again as more woman went buy, until he was snapped out of it. "sorry, They ran through thousands of marines, killed hundreds of my guards, and murdered my king." he paused again this time in remorse of the loss of his king.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:36 pm

Sawada looked down at Sano who was now anything but calm "Killing inocent people..... distroying there peacefull way of life... that's UNFORGIVABLE!" as far as Sano was concerned Jonny Devilbones was now injustice himself "I cant alow myself not to help someone in your position if you know where they are we can bring them to justice immedatly, god knows it'll be a year and a half before the navy gets on it..." to which the man replyed "your not navy?" Sano smiled "I was but I'm not anymore and evryone else on my crew isnt, but we still enforce justice on both sides of the law" He held up his wante dposted now priced higher than when he had first checked his bounty "we are something totaly new in the world"
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:49 pm

"I wish i could tell you where they were. i was knocked uncontentious and woke up four days later" He ran off and started to talk to a couple of woman until he got slapped. and he came back holding his face. "She'll come around" he said as he walked back. "Anyway, my name is Trevor Gibson pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:09 pm

Sano shuk the hand of his newfound pervy freind "we dont realy have a name right now but welcome abord" they made there way back to the ship to find JAce and Nagi just finishing with the suplys, there tiny, overcrouded ship was full to burst with food and ammunition "wheres Aki?" Sano asked "off on his own somwhere I guss" Jace said honestly not giving a d@mn "no matter I'm Sano, this... thing's captain, the guy who walked back with us is caled Sawada, he's Jace and sahe is Nagi, theres one other but he's not here right now. Nagi almost like a puppy meating someone new for the first time ran over and juped up onto his back "who's this guy Sano-kun?" which was an odd question coming from her who was curently glomphing him "hes Mr. Gibson, he'll be woith us for a wile untilll we can get to our next target" this sparked Jace's intrest "next target? do we have a heading?" "not yet but well be dealing with the devil bone pirates, who are infamious around here for recently laying waste to a peacfull kingdom and killing there king for no apperant reason so we will be faceing them soon" Sano had a great deal of knowlage about them from his days in the navy
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:01 pm

"I'm pleased to meet you all, I guess i could tell you all a little more about my self. I grew up in Illusia where i traind to become the kings body guard and for my hard work The King reworded me with the Tattoo fruit. with this ability i can get special powers from my tattoos or i can summon the tattoos to fight by my side. than one day on a beautiful day like today a crew of eight ran through our town and killed thousands they ran into the castle where i held them off for a little while but i was no match they killed my king and the palace burnt to the ground. i remember that they were heading to the Grand Line. out side of that I'm not aware of where they are or anything else about them." Trevor finished his story and felt the grief of the loss of his king once more.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:19 pm

Sano looked up at evryone, last time it was just him fighting, this time they all would be. He truly belived in his crew so he wasnt afraid, but he was ansious, "alright! as soon as Aki gets back we set off!" he said this knowing full well that aki might not come back for a while. Sano was already drawing up plans and stratigys in his head, going over each crew member of the devil bones and maching them with an ideal opponent in his head. silence fell over the crouded room as he did so.
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:51 pm

Trevor walked over to Sano "I don't know if it will help but I'll tell you what i know about the Devil Bone Pirates, First is the captain, The captain can shoot and grow spikes form any where on his body he is incredibly strong and quick. he can grow giant spider like legs from his back and he grows a suit of armor but its only in certain parts. next is the lightning man he is incredibly quick and he has power over electricity, There is a woman she was pretty beat up but was still very beautiful I couldn't help but stare at her the entire time she was in the room. and last there were four Teens, boys they all looked alike but i think three of them died because only one came back from getting the treasure. There was another one a sharp shooter sniper but i killed him he couldn't take 100 poison snake bites. I couldn't judge the woman and kid cause i didn't see how they fought, but the lightning guy and the Captain are incredibly strong you must watch out for them. I hope that helped" He went back and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 4 - Awakening and new goals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next