One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Matchlock Vigilantes part five

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Empty
PostSubject: The Matchlock Vigilantes part five   The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:33 pm

Sano had been in prison for a month now, he hadn't seen Jace or Sawada yet but Nagi and he were placed in the same cell, this was all for the best, Jace and Sawada were strong, there was no need to worry about them. What was odd was that compared to before prison life had been sort of easy, but more stressful. He had no idea what prison he had awoken in, he did not really care. Sano himself had not sustained any real injury other than almost drowning, but he knew that his crew, at least Sawada had come to help him, meaning they were also there. As for Nagi she had always seemed cheerful in stressful situations and was as warm an childish as ever, on the surface. Inwardly Sano could see she was not taking this well, but was in no position to do anything about it. Sano had been in prisons before, but this was his first time on the other side of the bars, it was not as brutal as he had suspected, but he still did not know if he was on death row or not, as a shameless pessimist Sano assumed he was, but he hoped differently fro the rest of them. In his mind Sano went over what he would say if he WAS executed, he wanted his death to inspire people just as Gold D. Roger's had, but instead of inspiring a bunch of murderous cut throats Sano wanted to inspire true justice. As these thoughts turned over in his head Nagi was scribbling odd things on the walls with something she had found two days ago, it was odd that a blind person drew pictures so readily. It was aropund noon but Sano had no way of knowing, he had not seen the sun in a month.
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Matchlock Vigilantes part five   The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:01 pm

Hikari hated prison. She hated how she was so powerless. They took her swords and put a seastone ankle bracelet on her. She hated the feeling of being a bird in a cage. She hated most of all not being able to fly. The first time they let her in the prison yard she took off flying to escape but she was shot down and her wings were tied to her back. She hated that all this torment was coming from the navy, the navy who she served loyally for 9 years who would just toss her in jail with no remorse. When she was lost in her thoughts a guard had come to her cell. "hey. . . HEY BI!TCH!" he said she looked up "What" she said "get up you got a new cell" she wordless got up and followed him to the other side of the prison. they stopped and a cell. she wasn't he opened the door and pushed in in locking it behind her. She look up and saw that her new cell mates were the man she saved and a young girl who she didn't know there were three beds One pushed up against each wall. She walked over to the free one opposite the door and sat down, not looking or saying anything to them

Last edited by Hawk on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Matchlock Vigilantes part five   The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:10 pm

Here Sano was, face to face with the one person who had put him, and all his friends in to this dangerous place. For what seemed like forever there was silence, at last Nagi, popped out of nowhere and glomped on to the newcomer "HI Onee-chan! I'm a Nagi this is Sano-kun" she was as cheerful as could be, like a puppy Sano twitched with a silent rage "Nagi.... that the girl that almost killed Jace!" Nagi did not budge "so... ALLMOST killed him, Nagi-chan wouldn't hug her if she had, besides she cant do anything here" That was a point Sano had yet to realise she Was helpless, if he wanted to he had a good shot at killing her, but why... did almost count? Sano slumped back against the wall, and sighed deeply. Hayato Raged inside his seastone cage. "whatever" prison had just got a whole lot worse.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Matchlock Vigilantes part five   The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:16 pm

Hikari was vary shocked by the little girls kindness she was clearly friends with the guy she tried to kill and then save but she treated her like a old friend that hadn't seen each other for years. " your vary kind uh nagi was it? well kindness that should not be wasted on me" she walked over to her bed and sat down. "Ive never regretted doing anything more in my life then almost kill you, pirate or no pirate"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Matchlock Vigilantes part five   The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:20 pm

Nagi squesed a bit tighter and smiled brightly "kindess is never wasited, Sano-kun showed it to Nagi-chan when no one else would" Sano himself shiverd uncomfortably at this "So... are we going to die?" he figured she might know, these wer his first words to her
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Matchlock Vigilantes part five   The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:34 pm

"I... I dont know i never really worked with prisons before. You were in the navy right? well how could they just toss me out and throw me in prison after i served them so loyally?" tears began to well up in her eyes " my entire Family working for them doing great things, does that mean nothing?" "The great Genji family the angels of justice all killed by a mob of pirates killed doing the navys work yet they are so quick to throw me in jail after all my family and i have sacrificed"

Last edited by Hawk on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Matchlock Vigilantes part five   The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:39 pm

Sano looked over to her, for once interested "... the Genji family?" She nodded "look, I dont want the guards to hear this but..." they leaned in closed "I have stolen classified military intelligence, just before I left the navy, I have records on EVEYTHING, bases, prisons, assassinations everything." she looked at him very intently "The Genji family was at the top of the list, along with allot of other half innocent people, thats why I do what I do... well did" he hoped she would take the news well
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Matchlock Vigilantes part five   The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:45 pm

Hikari looked at him, and couldn't speak she couldn't breathe No no it had to be a lie she thought but she could see the truth in his eyes she felt as if everything she ever knew was crashing down on top of her. Her face drained of all color her eyes widened. She did stop breathing then everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Matchlock Vigilantes part five   The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:47 pm

Sano reacted quicaly, a life WAS a life even if he did not like it that much "Oi gaurd!... hay I know you can hear me!!!" this was not going anywhere Sano had been trained in CPR but was not medical corps member. He and Nagi took turns trying to revive her as best they could.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Matchlock Vigilantes part five   The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:54 pm

Hikari only vaguely aware of her surroundings she was remembering her family all of them there happy faces when they were teaching her to fly. so happy so blissful so simple.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Matchlock Vigilantes part five   The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:00 am

Sano stood up, it was a scary thought that the guards could ignore their need for medical attention. "she's breathing again..." Nagi hovered over her listening intently to her breathing and heartbeat "Onee-chan's color is returning" she said with a sense of accomplishment Sano had been in prisons before, he knew many by the blueprints he had stolen as a mareen, but he had worked in a few as a sniper. "It seems like we all have family issues" he said slumping on his bed "I hate mine, you never knew yours and she..."
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Matchlock Vigilantes part five   The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:11 am

Hikari sat up, she looked around. "What did you mean when you said that is why i do what i do?" she asked looking at the Girl who was so quick to be so loving

Last edited by Hawk on Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Matchlock Vigilantes part five   The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:14 am

((nagi is 16 years of age))

"I am true justice" Sano said mater of factly "the law can be good, but it is not the same as good" Nagi was runing her fingers trough Hikari's hair "Onee-chan's hair is short... like a kitty"
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Matchlock Vigilantes part five   The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:17 am

Hikari processed this then she ask nagi "why do you call me Onee-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Matchlock Vigilantes part five   The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:21 am

Nagi tilted her head "oh, you dont like it... sorry Nagi-chan can see how that would be painfull what was your name.... Hikari-nee" ((Onee-chan (or just Nee-chan) = big sister)) Sano was busy feeding Hayato, he could not open his cage, he and Hayato were together in that way.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Matchlock Vigilantes part five   The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:34 am

"No no its ok call me what ever you like i was just curious. Um you would by chanse have a way to get these straps off my wings hurt so bad and i havnt been able to stretch them for a month
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Matchlock Vigilantes part five   The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:43 am

Nagi giggled "I'm blind.... but Sano-kun can see them" Sano turned around to see the wound on her wing "how many shots did that guy fire?" Hikari thought for a moment "three I think" Sano smiled "three shots, one hit, no kill, these are not good snipers, these are rookie recruits, and scared to" she was confused "how do you know?" Sano walked over and spoke as he worked with the straps "I WAS one once, these guys suck, if it had been me you would be dead in one shot... funny I have no idea how I thought that was justice, I will never know" The straps came undone "you'll have to put them back on when you leave the cell, those snipers, if their navy, wont let another chance slip"
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Matchlock Vigilantes part five   The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:00 am

Hikari was impressed on his information and she spread her wings and it felt so good she could cry but then she herd foot steps and she pull them back in at once. A guard looked in cell and muttered something and walked off. "i wonder if he thinks what he is doing is really for the greater good?" she thought aloud
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Matchlock Vigilantes part five   The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:05 am

"I did, so did you... its an easy mistake to make, it took a little girl crying over her dead father for me to see it" There was a knock on the bars "Oi! scum surprise inspection, get in to the yard!" Nagi jumped on to Hikari and Sano picked up Hayato's cage, they were led out at gunpoint in the crouded yard there were there were many hardened criminals glairing at the x navy.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Matchlock Vigilantes part five   The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:11 am

Hikari held nagi as they walked and she glared at all the criminals most likely weak at heart. then she saw the other members of this mans crew who she had wrongly judged and tried to kill she nudged sano and pointed at them
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Matchlock Vigilantes part five   The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:18 am

Sano had not seen them yet, but he was looking for them then, cairlessly he bumped in to someone "Oi! pice of sh!t, you need to show respect to the boss around here!" Sano lauged "you! theres no way" The larger man shuttered "he's got a point Bari, the boss could mop the floor with ya and use the scrawny sh!t as a toothpick when he's done!" Sano's mood lightened "where is he?" They parted and he waled farward, to find himself face to face with... Jace! the two smiled big "so... your alive!" Jace leered at the rest of the prisoners "F@#% off would ya?" they scattered in fear. then Jace saw Hikari
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Matchlock Vigilantes part five   The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:21 am

She didnt know what to say, she had tried to kill this innocent man and all most succeded it was her fault that they were in this place and now she would have to face him. her stomach fliped over
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Matchlock Vigilantes part five   The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:26 am

"whos this?" Jace had not seen her throw him in to the water, Sano looked at her, then at him, a desprate look in her eyes told him not to say anything so the changed the subject "Hikari, but where's Sawada?" Jace sighed "I dont really know... he's not in my cell block.."
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Matchlock Vigilantes part five   The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:30 am

"We need to find him and get out of here" Hikari said vary determined. Suddenly a fight broke out between some inmates a few yards away hikari did no know that one of men fighting was the man they were looking for
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Matchlock Vigilantes part five   The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:40 am

Sawada had been siting calmly under a tree when an imate had approched him "thats MY tree your under pretty boy" Sawada looked up from his meditaion "oh? I wasnt aware of this, my appogys" he had stood up and began to walk away "where do you think YOUR going" Sawada stoped walking "I am not sure honestly" A blow came from behind but Sawada dodged it effortlessly and struck from behind the neck sending him through the tree. "it's YOUR tree correct? then stay there" Sano jumped over the crowd and landed before him "there you are! we need to talk!" they rushed back to the rest of them and huddled in to a circle where Sawada recongnised Hikari "arrent you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Matchlock Vigilantes part five   The Matchlock Vigilantes part five Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Matchlock Vigilantes part five
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next