One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:39 pm

Sabres goes on a blind rage destroying everything on his path.

"Take this kid, its special alloy, it will help you heal faster." Suigo gives a small bottle to Satoshi. "I like you kid." He comments.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:06 pm

Anubis laughs as a sudden sand cloud surrounds the area, making it impossible for Sabre to see a voice echoes"The rabbit keeps running and running, ahahahahahah"

Satoshi backs away from Suigo "I am sorry, but i shall not accept chrity from my opponents..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:17 pm

Sabres shoots and continues "Shut up punk !"

Suigo turns and walks away "Do whatever you want, I dont care." He walks but stops again and gives Satoshi a glance "But dont die kid." He leaves, probably going to fight Anubis.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:06 am

Anubis laughs "Well this is incredibly amusing watching you run around in the dark, ahahahahahaha"

Satoshi simply crawls away, he saw something that could help them win the battle
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:18 am

" Learn to be serious and not getting distracted by fools." A voice echoes. Suigo is right behind Anubis and has placed his sword in frond of Anubis throat "Do not move a muscle." He continues.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:02 am

(dude, its a sand storm how can you see me? lol)
Anubis laughs "Looks like fake number 1 is discovered, lets show you a prize"
The sand clone which Suigo has crumbles, and a desert spada hits Suigo from behind aimed at the shoulder. "Look like you underestimated my intelligence, guess where i am, hahahhahahah"

Satoshi keeps moving, he finally found it, it was there in front of him, but he was bleeding badly, he needed to rest.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:18 am

(I was gonna tell you in detail about it right after your reply, I was plannin this for a while now lol, but now that Suigo doesnt hold Anubis theres no point to do so right ? xD)

Suigo gets "destroyed". "You are the "Desert king" but you fail to distinguish a mirage from reality ?" A voice echoes. "Now we are both "blind" about where is the other. Only that I also have a crazy beast raging around. I have the advantage, so give up." The voice says again.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:42 am

Anubis laughs again, "Very good, i dont know who you are but you seem to possess some if any skill, but you will not win here" Anubis knew he was running out of time, he was at a severe disadvantage, he was running out of energy and now needed to find a way to trick both of them to win.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:58 am

Sabres merely continues to rampage blindly, and inevitably gets closer and closer to Anubis without knowing it. Suigo is still nowhere to be seen, but some faint figures seem to cross the desert.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:49 am

Suddenly a giant sinkhole appeared sucking Sabres and everyone in a large circle radius into it.

Satoshi had finally found the answer, he would only have one shot at this, he would try.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:00 am

"You couldnt resist could you ?" Suigo finds Anubis cause of that and at great speed dashes with his sword extended, an extremely fast, unamed sword technique aiming directly on Anubis back.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:10 am

Anubis saw the sword coming and grinned, he didnt move and positioned himself so the sword would stab right through him, he splurted out blood. Anubis had it all planned from the beggining, he knew the hidden message he had left for Satoshi would work out, Sabres was now trapped and Anubis was sabbed "You damn rabbit, i got you...."
Suddenly Satoshi appeared, Suigo unable to use his sword "Lightning God style...., The BEASTS GOLDEN BOLT!!!!" Satoshi was simply a flash of light, at least two times stabbing Suigo in the shoulder and gut. Satoshi landed on the ground, for him it was over, he fell and passed out
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:18 am

Suigo didnt see that coming. He spitted a lot of blood "You got me there ... you are skilled after all ... " He is about to pass out, but as he does he says "But you are on the wrong side." and just when he he says that with all the strength he has left he violently moves his sword up completely cutting all the way on Anubis back and shoulder "I will take you with me ... you braggart .." Suigo falls down and doesnt move.

Sabres is half covered in the quicksand and appears too tired to make another crazy exit.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:06 am

(good idea to end here i think, lol)

Anubis coughed out blood while laughing, "My plans always work you stupid rabbit, ARGHHHHHH," He pulls out the sword from his body and fell to the ground, and began laughing , he looked over at the beaten up body of Satoshi and crawls towards him "You did well Satoshi.....,very well..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:13 am

(Yeah, each one lost one man anyway and the other one from each side is severely injured xD)

Suigo still wont move.
"Big buttom !!!" Sabres used Life return and somehow managed to get out of the quicksand. He looks at everyone "Now I can finish you off flies !" But once he says that he falls down "I cant move ... what bad luck" He says and just stands there fallen.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:35 am

(So we call this a finale ? lol)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:52 am

((yea i guess , by the way dude, you know they dont allow semei kikan in the game? same as they dont allow logia to become the element and auto dodge))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:29 pm

(Whats Semei Kikan ? o.o
You mean Life return ? I think I saw a post that said we can.)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:10 pm

((im not sure, but admin sama told me once that we cant use semei kikan, or become our element if we are logia, like how crocodile becomes his element and auto dodges bullet and stuff))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:41 am

( https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/questions-and-suggestions-f5/kumadori-s-powers-t1493.htm
There's the post, Admin-sama said we can use it ... I think xD
& I know about the logia part, but I wanted to make the fight cooler so I made my chars be able to hurt Anubis only via his weakness lol)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:38 am

((yea now i saw, this changes everything, im got an idea for a character))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:15 pm

(Oh cool lol
Btw, lets call it thread closed now eh ?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4