One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:44 am

Satoshi gets into a defensive stance preparing for any attack that may come.

Anubis meanwhile looks down "hmmm perhaps i should disturb in this fight, ahahahahha"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:48 am

Suigo dashes forward towards Satoshi with his left side of his body in frond, putting his fingers below his sheath.

Sabres dashes and reaches in frond of Anubis in mid-air "Dont interrupt 2 men's fighting ! You fool !"
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:03 am

Anubis laughed "Dont expect me to follow your foolish notions of honour you imbecile, instead you fell into my trap, Desert Clutch!!!" Sand raises from the ground grabbing Sabres entire lower body, Anubis then sucks out the moist from Sabres legs.

Satoshi moves backwards, moving his sword faster to defend against attacks.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:08 am

"Its no notion, its just how the men should be." Sabres ignores the severe injury he got and smacks Anubi's face with great force. He has thrown some water on his hands before he attacked in the first place.

Suigo dashes close and just when he is about to attack, he shots the sheath right on Sathoshi's face. As he does, he prepares to slice Satoshi, but at the same time he thinks "I cant kill that kid ..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:27 am

Anubis dodges it completely and the pulls back, he uses Desert sand dome, keeping Sabres inside.

Satoshi moves back keeping his sword at eye level.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:15 pm

"This brat's a pain." He sends a wave of pressure with his blade out from the dome destroying it.

The sheath thrown goes directly on Satoshi's eyes.

(OOC Try not to overpower the Suna Suna No Mi. Crocodile had to do actual contact to suck moisture, so yeah, take it easy Razz)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:54 am

(well if you have watched the anime recently, we clearly see that using sand Mr crocodile used Cutlass to suck the moisture with sand sooo)

Anubis simply laughed "Great, that was fun, hahahahahaha"

Satoshi uses his leg to kick the sheath away acrobatically
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:15 am

(Oh ... dammit ... xD)

Suigo uses the distraction and does a full power clash with Satoshi's sword. "This time it will be about brute power instead of speed." Suigo thinks.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:33 am

suddenly a sand blade cuts at Suigo, Satoshi falling back "Captain, dont interrupt my fight , i will win!!!"

Anubis laughs "Satoshi my boy, ill tell you now i dont share your sense of justice, if i see an opening i take it, ahhahahahahahahahaha"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:53 am

Suigo jumps back, holding his hand. "That is a bad turn of events." He turns and looks at Anubis, but talks to Satoshi "Do you mind if I, take care of him first and then we resume ? I will not kill him, if it makes you feel ok."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:02 am

Satoshi jumps in front of Suigo and clashes his sword with Suigos sword "No, i will not allow you to touch the captain!!!!!"

Anubis just sits still swiveling his wine glass
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:05 am

"Choose which judgement is right." Suigo comments and suddenly puts his hand at a hole on the sword's handle, that was hidden before by a piece of metal, and spins it violently at Satoshi's sword, a surprise move aiming to not only break the sword but cut the user's arm. "I am afraid that I will have to get you out of the battle then."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:35 am

Satoshi saw the attack, he didnt have enough time to dodge it or counter, but he wasnt sacrificing his arm or his sword, instead he moved his body in such a way that his abdomen and chest would be cut, blood gushed out and Satoshi fell to the ground, he could still fight but was severely bleeding and it would be some time before he could move. "Not yet, i will win, i will become the best!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:37 am

Suigo looks down to him "You will, as long as you will have the spirit to say those words till the very end." He slides his sword to his sheath "I really believe that you need to rest, youngster." He comments.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:41 am

suddenly out of no where a giant sand blade slices at Suigo and Anubis appears walking towards Suigo.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:47 am

Suigo grabs his left hand, its too damaged to use it now "How can such a graceful prideful warrior be your crew, sand-boy ?" Suigo asks.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:52 am

Anubis walks towards Suigo but then stops halfway and kneels down at Satoshi who is bleeding "Captain, im sorry, i can still fight and..."
Anubis lifts his hand "Be silent you idiot, what good are you leaking blood like that? Go and hide in a corner , seriously...."

Anubis drinks his wine and throws his wine glass to the ground breaking it , he looks to Suigo "Do not expect me to share your same stupid pride as you, besides, im a little irked that you are getting your way, so that will end now..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:55 am

Suigo looks at him showing irony and disgust. "Do you really think that you can beat me ? I will tell you that, I have no reason to fight you honorably, like I did with that young swordsman." He reaches his sword with his right hand.

(OOC His blade is made of Sea stone, just so you know what happens if I land a hit ... but Anubis isnt supposed to know that lol)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:03 pm

Anubis laughed loudly "Oh yes, you definitely are no joke, but, you are not very smart" at this time sand starts forming around Suigos legs
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Suigo uses Soru. He does not attack though, he merely vanishes from everyone's eyesight.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:20 pm

Anubis laughs again "I saw this trick just now, i have already begun my plan you fool...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:06 am

From far something is seen falling down. Someone crashes right behind Anubis "Now I am really mad !!!" Sabres shouts, it was him. Somehow his feet where back to normal, but his face was seemingly wrinkled.

Suigo is yet to be seen. He reappears behind some rumble at the top of a small tower near the incident. "Now that idiot's arrival is just what I needed" He says to himself.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:05 am

Anubis didnt turn around he simply used sand wall, completely blocking the vision of Sabres

Satoshi mean while struggled to get back to his feet with his blood dripping "He looked around and tried to assess the situation
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:53 am

Sabres punches the wall, but without making direct contact, allowing the force to do the job.

Suigo is waiting.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:41 am

When the sand Sabres punch clears, Anubis isnt there anymore, he disappeared

Satoshi walks towards the some cover to find some way to deal with his injuries
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next