One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:16 am

Sabres runs around "As long as we are on the desert, this brat has the upper hand" He thinks.

"I hope its worthing like the others you did so far." Sugo responds. He then slowly slides his sword on the sheath "But I do believe ... I also got a point ... on you."
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:26 am

Anubis laughs "I can turn anything into sand you fool, this is all my weapons!!!" he sends another sand blade aimed at taking off Sabres head

Satoshi holds still and concentrates, he grinds his sword on the ground till sparks come out, suddenly a aura of a giant tiger appears behind him "Lightning beast style, Fang of beast" he completely disappears.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:35 am

"Damn you sand brat!" Sabres sends a pressure wave countering the sand blade. "In this case." He starts throwing a barrage of cuts from his sword.

Suigo closes his eyes "1 Life, 2 Lifes ... a 1,000 Lives" He says to himself. He spins his sheath upwards.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:41 am

Anubis lifts his hand up "Multipla Desert Spada!!" Sever Desert sand blades in numerous number equals all the cuts sent down wards.

Meanwhile there is still no sign of Satoshi
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:44 am

After the sand clears, Sabres is nowhere to be seen.

Suigo waits in his stance with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:59 am

Anubis secretly does something with his hand.

suddenly Satoshi just appears right in front of Suigo and strangely does not move "You are not a fool....."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:02 am

"Now its my turn ~" Sabres voice is heard, but he is nowhere to be seen. "You little punk !"

"And you are wise enough to see through that, despite your age." Suigo comments about Satoshi's skill. "But on must attack first."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:10 am

Anubis grinned and laughed, "Stop talking and attack you fool"

Satoshi simply remained still, this technique he had planned was a huge card, that could only be used once
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:16 am

"Dont be inpatient, punk !" Suddenly a big piece of a building is send flying on Anubis left side. The piece is massive, several times the size of a man.

"Shall we continue untill you find the right time to use your thrumb card ?" Suigo suggests. He then vanishes and appears again right in frond of Satoshi, firing attacks at high speed, his plan is apparently to just force Satoshi to normally fight back for the moment.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:40 am

Anubis just put his hand out "You havent learnt a single thing," he just touched the building slightly and turned it into sand.

Satoshi matches Suigo's attacks, he needed to wait a while longer before revealing the move.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:44 am

Sabres is right next to him from the other side "Havent I punk ?" He dashes and smacks Anubis on the stomach with a full-body tackle. "ROOOOAR !!!"

Suigo slightly turns his stance and attacks differently, using a technique designed to break his opponents blade.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:56 am

Anubis laughs "HAHAAHAHHAHAHA, you really haven't learnt" The sand clone crumbles after Sabres punched it. Anubis appears on another building drinking wine "Oh hello there, what took you so long?"

Satoshi drew back and pulled the sword back from breaking , but causing him to be cut "I cannot allow my sword to be destroyed...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:03 am

(OOC Ok, this is Gaara lol xD)

Sabres looks at Anubis frustrated "Damn, kids these days are tough." He mumbles. He sits down.

Suigo moves at high speed the moment Satoshi drew back, it was a once in a million open spot, and slashes Satoshi once while passing next to him. However it was only a mere skin slash, barely an injury "Protecting your most important friend in battle, I cannot kill you while you do that, young swordsman." Suigo comments.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:40 am

Satoshi was now ready, he lifted up his sword "I cannot lose to anyone, until we reach the new world, Lightning beast style, Rampaging Ballad...." He dissappered again but this time, appeared so quickly in front of Suigo and sliced 10 times exactly aimed at his torso and neck.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:46 am

A flashback of Suigo is seen "But I think I got a point ... in you too."
While Satoshi performs his special attack, it is revealed that he got striken before by a delay attack aimed at his right hand, weakening the attack's force. Suigo attempts to defend himself and they end up with each one having his back to the other. "That was ... impressive." He slides his blade to his sheath and right after he does he knees down as blood splashes from his torso as well as from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:58 am

Satoshi then turned his blade, his right arm starts bleeding "Urghh, i will win here ...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:04 am

Suigo turns "I wont show my back though." He vanishes using Soru "That kid ... can he be the new blood ?" He thinks to himself. He attempts to slice Satoshi in 2 with a mid- clean cut.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:11 am

Satoshi uses flash step and appears right next to Suigo and aims his sword at Suigos head again, he continues for three times
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:16 am

Suigo counters by swiftly drawing his Nodachi upwards. "Are you ready, my friend ?" He speaks to his katana. He jumps backwards and vanishes using Soru.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:18 am

Satoshi can keep up with Suigo using his lightning speed which surpasses soru, he then keeps up completely
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:21 am

Suigo closes his eyes "You know Hawkeyes ? A rookie, just like you
, and he already has a name .... I believe that he will become the strongest swordsman, unless if you dont die today." Suigo extents his hand in frond at incredible speed sending a thrust towards Satoshi's chest.

Sabres gets up "Ok, I got bored again, what about round 2 ?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:24 am

Satoshi blocks the thrust "The name sounds familiar but i have no idea who it is."

Anubis "hahahhaha, im not moving"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:26 am

"He is just a pirate ... for now. In my life, only 2 people have given me a hard time. One is he, and the other is you." Suigo says.

Sabres yawns. "You think you are too cool, Devil Fruit user um ?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:29 am

Satoshi "I see....., i am glad i am strong enough"

Anubis "sometimes im like that, ahahhahahahha"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:34 am

"However, you are both too young. Strong, but young." Suigo slides his sword to its sheath and places it, oddly, on his shoulder. "One of my main moves, in case you wonder" he says.

Sabres gets bored "Kids these days ..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)   Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Battle two on two: Anubis and Satoshi vs Sabres and Suigo (open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next