One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:10 pm

Sounds not that bad. Unless people go trying to find the 'gay gene' and annihilate it via genetic engineering. Also, if people try to 'Build Your Own Baby' then I'm going to hurl. Which I think they are trying to do.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:12 pm

well gay is a gene, if its not its a chemical configuration in your brain, thats more likley and they were experimenting with a bomb that sends out a gas that makes all persons that breath it temporarily gay... some success
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:13 pm

Gay is not a gene. There is a video explaining it.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:15 pm

(='^'=) then what is it? not a choice
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:17 pm

Did they actually discover what causes gayness? And yeah, I think they tried that in WWII, I think.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:17 pm

in afganistan, they were also making a bomb to disolve cloths
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:29 pm

For the heterosexuals, thats disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:33 pm

When pregnant with a male, the female body will view the male body as a threat. Thusly, her body will produce more female hormones to attack the the male. Or so it goes...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:44 pm

That is ONE theory and might I say

UNSUBSTANICATED FANTASY! LIES!!! LIIIIIIIIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 4 Cobra_commander
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:50 pm

Well it's not genes.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:52 pm

and this one video has you so confedent? anyway again I personaly beleave its a diffreance in brain chemicals
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:31 pm

Admin-sama wrote:
hay I was rasied catholic ^^ and I actualy think a seprite sect for cristanity needs to be formed for those of us who are LGBT or suport LGBT because thats a big and worthy differance dontcha think?

and yeah for more facts like that take sociology
If Christianity requires me to be homophobic I'm in the wrong religion. I'm in.
Gael wrote:
Hehe, leperous retards. At least, thats how Yachtzee refers to them.
WHOA! Whoa, man. Don't go saying that. It offends me. My little bro is Autistic.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:37 pm

*AHEM* your offended in the offensive thread, what hapaned to "Not for the faint of heart" ?
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:42 pm

Oh....sorry, I'm just so used to saying that.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:43 pm

man Im on fire tonite Very Happy

anyway I got one: vegitarians
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:47 pm

They can do that. I just don't get vegans. Not even milk. Then again, they can apparently get calcium from the right types of orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:48 pm

hers my thinking:

his seconed argument

Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:58 pm

I vote okay vegetarians, crazy vegans. Mkay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:40 am

I'm a strange one. While I don't agree with vegetarians, I have learned to deal with them (except the ones who do it for a positive rep). Here's real controversy for you.

Children can be tried as adults in certain situations (whenever the court sees fit) and then they will be given a transfering sentence. This means that as soon as they have reached adult age they will be transferred to a state prison.

The conflict in this is the prospect that children will be sentenced to life in prison. I for one am with this idea. No one should be given pardon for crimes just because of their age. Age is just another factor like skin color or religion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4