One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:11 am

Depends, is anyone offended? Wait! Who cares, this is the offensive thread, so no. You are fine.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:16 am

and what a room it is! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:13 am

K, sorry it took me so long.

Not supporting the Church's arguement, they say absolutely no abortion at all, I vote restricted abortion. And I meant to say more than one cell, since sperm and eggs are only one cell.

I'm not on exactly the same side as the Church, I have my own opinions. However, I do admit that my opinions are influenced by the Church, but gimme a break, I've been a Catholic all my life. I'm even afraid to say I'm gay because more than a few Christians think homosexuality in and of itself is a sin.

And I must say that is a very interesting and odd fact.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:10 pm

hay I was rasied catholic ^^ and I actualy think a seprite sect for cristanity needs to be formed for those of us who are LGBT or suport LGBT because thats a big and worthy differance dontcha think?

and yeah for more facts like that take sociology
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:56 pm

I was actually just thinking that.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:52 pm

omg mindtwins!
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:10 pm

Yeah, I was thinking that because almost all Christians scream that gayness is a sin, when I see no problem with it. I don't think I would even if I wasn't gay. I want to have the general beliefs that almost all Christians have, but the gay issue is a problem.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:18 pm

well some churches in some states do accept LGBT people (not mine of course they havent even legalized gay marrage) and there technicaly not considred cristan by all other sects of the faith so naturaly wouldent they branch off and become there own
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:22 pm

My church is kinda understanding, but my friends are kind of homophobic. They don't know!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:24 pm

how adorable yet sad at the same time, you dont meet men in real life and not know XP that is (I guies) the one way Im braver than most people
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:27 pm

No, I'm very passive, and I'm scared that if I'm wrong, or my Mom finds out, my life will be hell. At least one friend I can think of would believe me without shunning, he already has a gay friend at his high school.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:29 pm

well I accept you Gael dear, we all do if that counts for anything, my parents... well my dad just wants to pair up with someone and get out of his house, my mom was kinda mad but came to realize that I mean more to her than her views so I got lucky I guess
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:34 pm

Well, my dad works in Illinios, and my mom works at home where I live, working til like midnight or later, then she gets up at like six to work and wake me up. She's a little touchy (by which I mean I'm afraid to help clean up because I don't want to misplace something she needs), and she volunteers a lot. She generally takes out her frustration out on us when she realizes how little time she has. And my bro is pretty homophobic and makes quite a few gay jokes. My old religion teacher says Ellen Degeneres is going to hell because she is a lesbian. I'm a little mentally screwed.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:35 pm

I can't believe I just told you all that.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:40 pm

hmm your name wouldent be Bryan would it? (Im Julian)

hmm well thats tough but you can have freinds like us to help, no hurry
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:43 pm

No, it's Jeremy.
You're amazingly nice. I use 'nice' a lot, but you fit the real definition perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm

aww thanks hun were all nice here
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:05 pm

Yes you are!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:17 pm

well anyways back on topic I supose
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:20 pm

Sorry and thank you!

So, more controversialness, right?

I play... Stem Cell Research!

Against, this time almost entirely based on Church arguements. But if it was a test tube baby, then I think it is okay.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:30 pm

pros:

-we can grow stem cells on our own now, they no longer need to be harvested from unborn babys

-organ transplans are a thin of the past, with stem cells you can have working organs that will be a pirfect match grown in to you once planted so that your body will funtion normaly with them instead of fighting them the way transplants work now

-organ donation is not doing the job, stem cells insure that EVERYONE can have just what they need, no one has to wait for a new lung or heart no one has to die while waiting

-no one needs to be in wheelchairs or be otherwise phisicaly disabled any more, a man with a severed optic nerve can walk, use the bathroom and live normaly YOU tell them you dont want that for them

-people could live up to ten times longer with stem cell treatments, if you dont want to live longer thats fine with me but I want that

-Stem cells can not be made in to full humans, thats imposible, if left in the proper tank of fluids and heated properly the most they can posibly become is a heart like organ that circulates the fluid around it (sources national geographic)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:34 pm

Oh really? I'm stuck on the baby stem cells. I had no idea. That shot that down almost instantaneously. You win this one! And will probably win any other one...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:35 pm

read some really compelling articals
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:54 pm

Generic Engineering! Go!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:58 pm

YES! glow in the dark puppies GLOW IN THE DARK PUPPIES!!!!

Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Glowing_puppy_c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]   Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not for the faint of heart/Sensitive [offensive thread]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next