One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread

Go down 
+2
Layman Iconoclast
keymaster
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
keymaster

keymaster

TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:56 pm

*takes and eats* It tastes delicious! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
silentking

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:00 pm

...that is suppose to grant you three wishes. *Shakes head at the lame action keymaster took*
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:12 pm

*points finger up matter-of-factly* But now I can grant myself three wishes!
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:17 pm

Uh no... not really. You just wasted three wishes. You need to "hold" the Monkey's Paw. *Takes out another Monkey's Paw* I wish that the Monkey's Paw is out of Key's stomach. Now we wait. Hmmm...you know when the wish is granted. It will happen so ordinarly that you can treat it as an coinidence. Damn I didn't spell it right!
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:56 pm

*reaches into stomache and holds crunched paw* I wish I was good at electric bass guitar!
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:08 pm

*An old man appears* I will teach you how to be good at the bass guitar but it will cost some cash.

(Oh yeah. The Monkey's Paw is suppose to bring misery to the owner. So that way people will learn not to mess with Fate.)
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:13 pm

*nods and hands 10 billion dollars* I'm listenin'!

[that's a good premise for a story, I want to read the book now! Is it a children's book?]
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:22 pm

Not really. My english just had us read it a few days ago. Basically it is meant for tenth graders.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:22 pm

It was made into a movie too.
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:25 pm

A play actually. Or did they made a movie also?
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:27 pm

They did.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:28 pm

Oh. That's good, because I am kinda sick of reading good books ouit of the kids section of borders. I'll look into the book! ^^
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:31 pm

It is a short story. But with a spooky theme.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:36 pm

*fangirl squeal* I love creepy!
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:50 pm

Go read it then.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:52 pm

I'm sitting at home, in my pajamas at 9:00 pm Central time. I can't read it now. [I know you didn't mean now, but I couldn't resist!]
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:55 pm

Well just wait. It is a pretty good story.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:00 pm

Yup! I'll get to it soon! I need a good read. [rhyme!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4