One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread

Go down 
+2
Layman Iconoclast
keymaster
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:09 pm

Alright, as long as I get my two cents in on the issue.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:12 pm

first wish: unconditional success

second wish: instant restoration of all beings to forever lasting 100% pirfect health

third wish: "I wish for the third wish to be given to who ever needs it most"

I would use the power aquired in my frist wish to become the god of the new ideal world
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
silentking

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:53 pm

First wish:A million dollars that was gained by lottery and no knows who gained that lottery and it was used to pay my parents bills and rent.

Second wish:World peace for at least ten years and no aliens come to take over the earth. (Lisa from the Simpsons wished for world peace. Aliens took over the earth afterwards. The episode was a parody of the Monkey's paw.)

Third wish:A portal into my own incredible mind with a chamber for my body when I exit it to get into the portal.

The last one would be a good one. Ah yes...*Thinks of the insane killers that was created by me like Fear and Friction* Or maybe not. Especially since I made a place called the Nightmare Zone where all of my worst fears and the world's greatest villians live in. For example the Grudge and Freddy Kreguer.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:17 am

*ahem* no mater what situation I can mearly atempt to overcome it and it shall be overcome do to my unconditional success... for example if I wannted to say... undo all your wishes by zipping up my pants really fast it would work because of the ability
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:17 pm

Enough of that...-_-" I think I'd go with Cat Ears and no death. That's all. and a tail.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
V

V

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:55 pm

i wish to have a thousand wishes Razz and a helicopter
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:56 pm

That's a really old wish, and not clever.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:00 pm

its alot more clever than just haveing 3 wishes Very Happy lol

and a helicopter would be cool to go about in...just have to learn how to fly one first Sad
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:01 pm

That would be fun I guess. But I remember that the rule of wishes is you cannot wish for more wishes.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:12 pm

wish for no rules for wishes and then whish for a thousand whishes Twisted Evil MUHAHAHA lol

or

i would wish for...... a beter computer! this thing is slow, ancient and keeps freezeing
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:18 pm

Yeah...Rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhht.
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:08 pm

I wish for a pony! Not! You know what? Lets think on how each of the wishes have a side effect. Lots of bad things can happen with a wish. When they did a parody of The Monkey's Paw on the Simpsons. Homer was a very specific on a wish for a sandwich. It still came with a price! The price was that the bread was a little dry. What bad thing could happen with your wish?!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:11 pm

I pointed out that side effect on Admin-sama's disease free world.
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:17 pm

Yeah...but what side effect would having a cat's tail have? I know! They will be mocked by everyone in the whole wide world!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:21 pm

I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:25 pm

What side effect would being good at guitar bring?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:03 am

success?
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:40 am

your good with a guitar but you can only play country and western songs... O_o
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:16 pm

Electric guitar or electric bass guitar. And it's a nice one. Very nice. 1960's Gibson. And be able to play any song without fail except dragonforce which sucks anyways, topped off with meeting Jimi Hendrix and having a ten minute conversation.
Beat that!
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:43 am

How about a wish where a meteor falls on your head? Wait! Food falls from the sky and I have a impentrable force field so I don't get crush by the food. And I am able to touch and eat the food and do normal stuff. I just can't be touch by dangerous stuff. Yeah!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:44 am

again Ill just TRY to survive the medior/food and thus will
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:54 pm

I said enough of that...
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:30 pm

Enough of what? *Offers Admin-Sama a Monkey's Paw*
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:40 pm

The "I'll be able to do it if I just try" thing admin-sama is doing.
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:48 pm

He must be bored. *Offers Key the Monkey's Paw* If you have no idea what the Monkey's Paw is. Read the book called The Monkey's Paw. You might not want it after you read the book afterwards though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread   TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TWIWIWT: The What I Wish I Was Thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next