One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gaming Thread! ^^ Let it Live Long!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
keymaster

keymaster

Gaming Thread! ^^ Let it Live Long! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Thread! ^^ Let it Live Long!   Gaming Thread! ^^ Let it Live Long! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:50 pm

Well, I'm not a fan of the eye-toy see yourself in the game thingy. I never got mine to work, so I say it's a joke. The Wii is pretty good when the motion-sensitive controls are creative and match gameplay [like slashing a sword for zelda, ETC], but when it's in there just for the sake of it, then it's a little dumb.
I'm turning maybe into a pc gamer myself, I love the rts games and the rpg games for pc must be cool [like fallout]. I just need some money then when I buy a game I'm not obliged to keep it because it was a gift...-_-"""
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Gaming Thread! ^^ Let it Live Long!
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10