One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Missing Fruit!? Adventure on Long Ring Long Land (Open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frozen

Frozen

Missing Fruit!? Adventure on Long Ring Long Land (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Missing Fruit!? Adventure on Long Ring Long Land (Open to anyone)   Missing Fruit!? Adventure on Long Ring Long Land (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:21 pm

A small raft had docked on the island. The raft carried a young man, the man wore a pink dress shirt with a black tie, he wore a black short sleeved coat over the shirt. He wore black pants/trousers and black pointy shoes... however the most amazing feature of this young man.... was the 2 small wings sticking out his back!

[Introduction Box]
[Akasa Pouli]

Akasa jumped off the raft, slipping his hands inside his pockets he began to look around. This island was surely bizarre. The tress were longer then usual, so were the animals. Akasa's eyes widened in shock, where exactly was he? Walking around for a bit.. he discovered that nearly everything on the island was long. Just as he was about to do more exploring he could hear a voice behind him.

"Oiiiiiiiii"

The voice called out. Akasa titled his head backwards (Not 360!) only to see 2 children who look exactly alike.

[Introduction Box]
[Phil and Fil]

"Oh, hey there!" Akasa called out as he turned to face them.

He bent down so he could talk to them more clearly.

"Welcome to the island, mister!" Phil said with a smile.

"Yes,Yes. Welcome indeed, mister!" the boy next to him said.

Akasa smiled. "Thanks for the warm welcome."
Back to top Go down
DeathB4dishonor

DeathB4dishonor

PostSubject: Re: Missing Fruit!? Adventure on Long Ring Long Land (Open to anyone)   Missing Fruit!? Adventure on Long Ring Long Land (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:30 pm

Kudo had been at sea for about a week using his power to keep his sloop completely hided from several of the marine scout ships that he had passed, the young man would be needing supplies soon and that's when he noticed a small island on the horizon. The swordsman tilted his black sail heading toward the island at full speed making sure no one was following him even if his ship was invisible the water tread of his ship could be seen when he sailed at speed, Kudo would land on the far shore using his strength to pull his ship further onto land but as he did he noticed the odd shape of all the islands vegetation even the rocks and sand seemed to have a distinct shape to it. Kudo put that passed him for now as he folded his ships sail and flag hiding the boat behind some of the oddly shaped rock formations as he surveyed the island, the young fighter had been hunted for a very long time making him extremely distrusting of everything. He made his way to the top of a very tall tree and once at the top he noticed that the island was a massive plain with short grass and occasional trees but what he noticed the most were the strange looking animals all with distinct features even those that seemed from the same species but after a week at sea and a shortage of supplies all he could see was meat with feet.

He would jump down dashing toward the animal with the biggest body gripping his blade tight ready to slash it in half when the beast dashed out in the opposite direction with impressive speed, Kudo would chase it all over the plains as he noticed out of the corner of his eye a smoking pond which he quickly figured was a hot spring but first he wanted meat. The swordsman grabbed his Nodachi and with a graceful draw swung the giant blade at the beast sending a massive Cresent shaped blast at it slicing its head clean off before it even knew what had happened. Kudo approached the massive corpse and with easy dragged it toward the spring where he would set up his camp for the time being seeing as he could see anything approaching for miles thanks to the flat surface of the island. He tossed down his gear and used some tree limps to start a fire as he prepared the giant animal for cooking, he took off all his dirty clothes using some of the hot water from the spring while he set the roast up cooking the heavy animal on a spit. He would then jump into the spring washing all the grim from his body as he relaxed for the first time in a long time, the smoke would rise high in the sky but the thought of his first good meal in a while was worth the risk. He cleaned himself up good while checking his map marking the location of the island and the spring for future reference but after munching down the entire beast he began to think clearly taking note of the islands surface and the climate the environment isn't harsh yet the island is barren with strange animals but few from what I can see with the size of the island. It's odd but eh doesn't matter much ill explore it later. and after cleaning up his mess he packed up all his gear and put on his clothes. The swordsman all black pants, sleeveless under shirt and his boots with his blue coat over top and his light blue bandana, his weapons he kept hidden on his person with the help of his power as he erased any sign that he had been there. He made his way to the other sides of the island taking note of all the unusual sites while searching for anything useful he could use.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Missing Fruit!? Adventure on Long Ring Long Land (Open to anyone)   Missing Fruit!? Adventure on Long Ring Long Land (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:32 pm

"Oh yeah... mister. Why do you have wings...?" Phil said as he pointed over at Akasa's wings.

"Huh?... oh, these."

Akasa then stood up and turned so that his back was facing the kids. He then pointed to his small wings.

"Im a cook which came from the sky. A skypian. I fell from my island by accident." he said.

"OOOOO~ THAT'S SO COOOOOL!" Fil said as his jaw dropped and his eyes began to sparkle with amazement.

"Heheh... well anyways... Im in search for fruit... can you guys lead me to some?" Akasa said as he turned to face them once again.

"Well... about fruit... they've gone missing... we have no idea where they would've went. One day they are here... next day they aren't." Phil said in a sad tone of voice as he looked down at the ground.

Missing...? What exactly was going on in this island...?

"Indeed they have." another voice said. This voice seemed to be quite deeper and sounded like it was coming from an adult. Akasa turned.

"Huh?"
Back to top Go down
DeathB4dishonor

DeathB4dishonor

PostSubject: Re: Missing Fruit!? Adventure on Long Ring Long Land (Open to anyone)   Missing Fruit!? Adventure on Long Ring Long Land (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Kudo wondered around exploring the new island noticing many islands surrounding the one he was one like a chain but there was nothing he could see that connected the massive plains to one another but as he explored he noticed more animals and some man made traps as he headed to the eastern half of the island. Kudo was rather paranoid when it came to people as he's been betrayed before when seeking help but every time someone attempted to turn him in but each time he was able to escape do what ever he had to to escape. The former slave would end up finally using his power to erase his presence as he made his way closer to the far side of the island until he noticed a raft and a dock with people standing near it, he got closer so that he could make out who they were and if they were any kind of threat. He noticed a few adults and some children but saw nothing else which meant they were not marines but could be other pirates seeing as he has yet t o come across any other natives.

The swordsman would keep his distance waiting to see what they were doing here and if there was any noteworthy information he could gather from them, he was skilled in staying completely hidden even masking his breathing and even the sound of his steps. He would get within 50 yards of the small group making sure he remained upwind to avoid being detected as he analyzed the figures noticing the tiny wings on one of the being, he remembered the stories of the angels that his mother used to read him but also thought about the stories he had heard about the island in the sky. The young man would watch for now listening to the conversation from afar only catching part of it about missing fruit there's missing devil's fruits here on this island? that could be interesting but if that's the case then these people are looking for power. Ill do what is needed if they prove to be evil, I can't let power like that fall into the wrong hands.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Missing Fruit!? Adventure on Long Ring Long Land (Open to anyone)   Missing Fruit!? Adventure on Long Ring Long Land (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:16 pm

Akasa turned around only to see an old man with a white beard and a tellow backpack. The man had his arms folded behind his back and he was slightly bent over.

"Fruits have gone missing everyday of this week... we currently have no idea on who could've done this" the man said.

"Eh...? That's a real shame, huh?"

The man nodded.

"Anyhow, how about we all go visit my old hut. I have some really good tea !" the old man said with a happy tone of voice as he made his way back to his hut.

Akasa nodded and started to follow the man back into his little domain. Something was not right here... however Akasa just couldn't put his finger on it.
Back to top Go down
DeathB4dishonor

DeathB4dishonor

PostSubject: Re: Missing Fruit!? Adventure on Long Ring Long Land (Open to anyone)   Missing Fruit!? Adventure on Long Ring Long Land (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:40 pm

Kudo remained silent as he listened to the old man that he could only assume was the guardian of the children but he man with wings was the one that drew his attention the most, the young man had picked up on the part about the hut nearby and wondered why he hadn't seen a village or settlements while he was exploring the other parts of the island thinking back to all the locations he had passed by to get to this part of the island.

He was vaguely interested and the chance to gain knowledge on things as well as confirm the legitimacy of these missing devil fruits but he doubted it the more these people spoke as there couldn't exist an island so uninhabited that could produce devils fruits without anyone knowing it. Kudo would wait till they got further before following silently Hm, maybe they'll be something worth checking out if I follow them for now, Ill see what kind of people they are before I decided to help a little.

Its been some time since I had some human interaction and my curiosity about this winged man...It could prove that the sky islands exist and that's something I would like to see for my self.
he smiled slightly as he imagined the sky islands using the rumors and the stories his mother told him about angels to constructed a fluffy paradise in the sky with flying women in toga's. The young man followed making mental notes of the landscape as he walked along behind the group enjoying the warmth of the sun as his face was kissed gently by the passing breeze, Kudo's time on the run and in captivity he liked to take things slow so that he could enjoy life's beauty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Missing Fruit!? Adventure on Long Ring Long Land (Open to anyone)   Missing Fruit!? Adventure on Long Ring Long Land (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:50 pm

(OOC when I say the man, figure, mysterious man,etc. I am referring to my character whose name I will reveal later.)

As his ship sailed slowly towards the island a tall figure wearing a pitch black robe leaving nothing to see but his crimson red eyes. "An island, finally." ,said the mysterious figure in a monotone voice. As he got closer to the island people started to point out that they could see a pirate ship called The Whispering Wind, but they could not recognize the name or the figure on board. As the man on the ship approached the shore he could see a raft, "Huh, what is this doing here?", he said. "I don't want other pirates to see my ship so I had better drop my anchor here.", said the figure. After dropping anchor the 'man' jumped into the water and swam to shore. After walking around a bit he finally found a bar, "What do you want?", asked the bar tender. "Beer lots of beer.", exclaimed the robed man. "You got a name stranger?", the bar tender curiously asked. "Of course I have a name, who doesn't!", the now smiling man declared. As he smiled you could see all of his razor sharp teeth. "Care to share it?", exclaimed the now somewhat intimidated bar tender. "I could but you'll have to fight me for it.", the smiling man said with excitement in his voice. "I don't want any trouble.""By the way how are you gonna pay for all this beer!?" Demanded the bar tender who just noticed that his customer had already downed eight glass fulls. "I never said I was gonna pay, you asked what I wanted and I said beer so I drank what you gave me!", said the now laughing stranger. "See ya!", the man said as he sprinted out of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Fruit!? Adventure on Long Ring Long Land (Open to anyone)   Missing Fruit!? Adventure on Long Ring Long Land (Open to anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Fruit!? Adventure on Long Ring Long Land (Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1