One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

want to live in a post apocalyptic world?

Go down 
+3
Hawk
ssj3gohan007
Layman Iconoclast
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Empty
PostSubject: want to live in a post apocalyptic world?   want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:06 pm

so allmost all of the books I read (and some of the manga) are post apocalyptic. Allot of the other admins agree with me and think we should start a post apocalyptic world RP heres the char sheet:
======================================================================================================
Name: ((Optional, should not be a normal name, last name is optional, AKA in “”))
Species: ((from list or approved custom, DISCRIBE any outstanding traits in detail))
Society: ((what society of that species are you in if any))
Group: ((what group in that society are you in if any))

Specialty/occupation: ((what you’re the best at doing or your job in your group))

Strengths:
Weaknesses: ((must have))

Equipment: ((weapons and items, be realistic, based on how much you can carry and what race/society/group you are in if it was an object found in our time then it dose not need approval))

Skills: ((any thing not actively used these can be for combat or anything else Examples: super speed, Intellect or dark vision ect.))

Techniques: ((special moves keep it 1-25))

Personality: ((must be three lines at least))

Appearance: ((as detailed as possible!!! Pictures are also welcome))

History: ((at least one paragraph to even be considered))

Goals:
==================================================================================================

this is not set in stone so if you have ideas, know you wouldnt log on to it, want to help in the making of it, or have questions tell us here!

Last edited by Admin-sama on Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: want to live in a post apocalyptic world?   want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:45 pm

What does post opakilpcitik mean?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: want to live in a post apocalyptic world?   want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:46 pm

apocalyptic! not the other thing
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: want to live in a post apocalyptic world?   want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:15 pm

Wat dos yt meen?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: want to live in a post apocalyptic world?   want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:21 pm

life after the end of the world!

here are the races so far
Human
Parahuman (animal with human dna or vice versa)
Mutant (all kinds)
Variant Zombie (zombies that can think, have personalitys and human like reflexes)
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: want to live in a post apocalyptic world?   want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:47 pm

Its like living in a world After a nuclear holocaust
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: want to live in a post apocalyptic world?   want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:48 pm

Stay on! I am about to post an update!
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: want to live in a post apocalyptic world?   want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:49 pm

See my Cheetah Man for a idea of a type of para human
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: want to live in a post apocalyptic world?   want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:00 pm

Species, Societies, and group classifications thus far (Species are on top, Societies are lettered and group classifications have a - in front):

Human: The few surviving humans have lived on through the years in rising numbers. However they have split in to four different off shoots in there own efforts to survive.
A. Cave dwellers (these are humans who fled to the hills, mountains and caves to begin anew, they believe in a very powerful and vengeful god and believe that in order to stay alive they can not produce more children then the caves can hold often chanting the slogan “god is great and he is pissed” The normal people in the caves have lost almost all old world intellect but have become much stronger, they are told by there priests that they are the only survivors in the world and only to leave for food via hunting and never to go to the outside world they have rather primitive technology with very very few remnants of ours)
-Hunters
-Defenders
-Priests
B. The surface dwellers (The majority of the survivors simply went back to the cities and tried to rebuild, these people are taking a more practical approach to survival and have medium level technology created by remnants or ours)
C. The sky dwellers (the richest humans escaped the fallout and blasts in bunkers, then when all the dust was settled took to the sky to build a massive floating city called Aviacropolis, these are decedents of some of the greatest minds of humanity and have evolved to use more of there brains than normal humans, but they must make trips to the surface for supplies as they work on converting Aviacropolis to solar power, they have technology beyond our own but are weaker)
-Forager
-Recovered
-Inventor
-constructs (robot or cyborg)
D. The tunnel dwellers (perhaps the strangest of all some humans decided to flee to the inner earth living near the bottom of the crust they have forgotten all about the surface world and dig to explain, little else in known about them, there technology is on par with ours)
-Salvager
-Tunnel digger

Parahuman: A human (or animal) that is fused in to a hybrid between beast and man, these come from various sources, One is hyper evolution brought on by radiation leading some humans to take on more animal like traits to survive and adapt, another source is that they sky dwellers generated several Para humans twenty or so years back as a survival experiment, it had only a 75% success rate so they abandoned the project sending the successes down to the surface, the last origin is that the initial few blasts fused some animals with people. Know one knows the true origin of the Parahumans but they are now prevalent in the world.
-Loner
-Hunter
-Gatherer
-Pack leader/ member

Mutant: An obvious result or radiation and fall out mutants started out in larger numbers, most of these had deadly mutations and simply died off, but some had very useful ones that enabled them to survive in the new world, thanks to natural selection and hyper evolution brought on by radiation these varieties live on today
A. Destroyer (no self control or personality)
-Loner
-Pack leader/member
B. Intelligent (can think, talk and act normally)

Variant Zombie: A zombie who’s brain and nerves system was left untouched by the virus, these take active steps to preserve themselves with formaldehyde and have human thoughts, voices reflexes speed and strength normally this is an extreme rarity but the element of nuclear radiation greatly increases Variant zombies numbers.
A. With control (don’t need to eat)
B. Without control (still have the urge to feed)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: want to live in a post apocalyptic world?   want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:18 pm

this is what the main location for parahumans looks like:

want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Locati10
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: want to live in a post apocalyptic world?   want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:23 pm

you forgot the Zombies

[img]want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Locati10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: want to live in a post apocalyptic world?   want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:24 pm

nice Smile + Rolling Eyes

anyway, we are still making it so LETS HEAR SOME SUGESTIONS!!!

oh and a name for it all
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: want to live in a post apocalyptic world?   want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:37 pm

apocoliptica! That's a name for it!
I'd join when you make it!
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: want to live in a post apocalyptic world?   want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:37 pm

yay! start thinking of chars now to save time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: want to live in a post apocalyptic world?   want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:41 pm

I'll try!
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: want to live in a post apocalyptic world?   want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:14 pm

This reminds me of I am Legend
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: want to live in a post apocalyptic world?   want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:16 pm

I am legend is one of many post end of the world moives, there have been hunderds of them, books to even manga (naasica of the vally of the wind) this site will be a conglomerate of many post end works, wont you join us?
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: want to live in a post apocalyptic world?   want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:39 pm

I might consider it.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: want to live in a post apocalyptic world?   want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:41 pm

I just want this to do beter with the castlevania site, I gus thats what hapanse when I make whatever site I want wiothout listening to the people, but this isnt an anime or game, its a whole genra of stuf Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: want to live in a post apocalyptic world?   want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:19 pm

Yeah good point.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: want to live in a post apocalyptic world?   want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:21 pm

so many sites that sqawned from this one have failed, The castlevaina site, Justice Force site, FMA site, and castlevania hopefully this will be diffrent ((So far I have had only one definite comformation))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: want to live in a post apocalyptic world?   want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:25 pm

((Who is the one person who confirmed?))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: want to live in a post apocalyptic world?   want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:31 pm

((keymaster))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: want to live in a post apocalyptic world?   want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:40 pm

(I see...)
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: want to live in a post apocalyptic world?   want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:40 pm

Do admins count cus if so me and iggy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: want to live in a post apocalyptic world?   want to live in a post apocalyptic world? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

want to live in a post apocalyptic world?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next