One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Johnny Dracul

Go down 
+2
Layman Iconoclast
Zolo
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zolo

Johnny Dracul Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Dracul   Johnny Dracul Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:25 pm

Name: Johnny Dracul

Bounty: 21,000,000
Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate (crewless)

Home Village/Ocean: West blue

Appearance: http://th05.deviantart.net/fs32/300W/f/2008/228/b/9/Art_Trade_Berserk_Fire_by_LunaticSupernova.jpg
no weapon
History: In Johnny\'s home town all the other children used to laugh at him because his family was poor and his parents were abbusive drunks. As such Johnny strived to grow stronger so that when the kids came around to pick on him he would be able to make them stop. Soon after he started his quest to get stronger he found a devil fruit hidden away in a cave on his home island. Even though he had no idea what it was he took a big bite and swallowed it. He immediatly afterward gagged because it tasted disgusting. He had no idea that he had just eaten the mera mera no mi which grants him the power of flame manipulation. Then one day some of the kids went to the marines shouting that there was a monster attacking them. A group of marines came and attacked Johnny but they hadn\'t anticipated that Johnny would go berserk from his powers. He had lost all sense and went on a rampage destroying the marine stronghold on the island. He left the island to become a pirate and destroy what the marines stood for while living life how he wanted one with no regrets. Since then Johnny has taken out two other monstrous marine strongholds and countless marine bases which is the reason the marines gave him such a high bounty

Personality: Johnny\'s loyal to those he trusts and he will fight anyone who harms his friends. Mostly laid back and a fun loving person but if the time calls for it he can become deadly serious very fast.
Never holds grudges over miniscule things.

Ship: wave runner

Ship Flag: a flaming skull smiling with an inferno for the background

Devil Fruit: Mera mera no mi
type: logia
effect: create and manipulate fire

Special Abilities:N/A

Learned Techniques Kagerou (陽炎, Heat Haze): Johnny shoots a stream of fire from the palm of his hand.
Hiken (火拳, Fire Fist): Apparently Johnny’s signature attack which covers his fist in flames and launches it as a column of fire at his target. This attack is incredibly powerful and is able to easily plow through several ships in one shot.
Higan (火銃, Fire Gun): Pointing the index and middle fingers of both hands at an opponent like guns, Johnny covers his fingertips in flames and shoots bullets made of fire at his opponent.
Enkai (炎戒, Flame Commandment): Johnny amasses a large amount of flames around his body in preparation for an attack. This is apparently the prerequisite technique before Johnny can use Hibashira.
Hibashira (火柱, Fire Pillar): Used following Enkai. Johnny shoots the collected flames straight upward, destroying a target above him.
Shinka: Shiranui (神火 不知火, Sacred Fire: Mysterious Light at Sea): Johnny launches two long lances made of fire at his opponent\'s chest. The lances have the combined effect of simultaneously burning an opponent while piercing their chest.
Juujika (十字火, Cross-fire): Johnny puts his index fingers together in a cross shape before launching a cross-shaped column of flame directly at his opponent.
Daienkai: Entei (大炎戒 炎帝, Great Flame Commandment: Flame Emperor): Johnny\'s ultimate technique. Johnny creates a gigantic fireball resembling the sun and hurls it at his opponent to try to obliterate them

Weapons/Items: none for now

Goals: take out marine headquarters

Last edited by Zolo on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Johnny Dracul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Dracul   Johnny Dracul Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:50 pm

you cant have a bounty of zero, also once your character is approved you cant raise your bounty (also Zolo is the 4kids dub, in the funimation dub and all others its Zoro)
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Zolo

Johnny Dracul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Dracul   Johnny Dracul Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:57 pm

k edited and yeah I know it's actually Zoro I just thought somebody might have already taken that name
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Johnny Dracul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Dracul   Johnny Dracul Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:07 pm

yeah it was an homage to that character, if you hadnt noticed LOADS of characters in one piece are named after famious pirates, sworddsmen, navel oficers ect (blackbeard is edward teach, Zoro's fist name is after a famious french poirate, Captain Kid was a real person ect) and I suppose destroying a marene base is ment to explain the high bounty?
Back to top Go down
Zolo

Johnny Dracul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Dracul   Johnny Dracul Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:11 pm

not a base three military strongholds if that makes any difference and if it doesn't what would you suggest?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Johnny Dracul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Dracul   Johnny Dracul Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:15 pm

I was just checking

I noticed all his moves are stolen from Ace and that hes has unexplaned superhuman abilitiy apart from such a strong devel fruit....

Ill ask some other admins/users for their views on this before my final ruleing on it
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Johnny Dracul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Dracul   Johnny Dracul Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:32 pm

Actually, Blackbeard (the one piece one) is Marshall D. Teach. However, White Beard (Shiro Hige) is a better homage to Black beard. Because Edward Newgate was an identy he took when going undercover.
Also, Kid's first name is not Eustass but William.

Roanoa is a homage to the french pirate l'Ollonais
Back to top Go down
Zolo

Johnny Dracul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Dracul   Johnny Dracul Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:38 pm

I could get rid of the superhuman abilities
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Johnny Dracul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Dracul   Johnny Dracul Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:33 pm

yes that would help
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Johnny Dracul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Dracul   Johnny Dracul Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:25 pm

I know others disagree with me, but since this site is based on writing, please check your grammar and sentence structure.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Johnny Dracul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Dracul   Johnny Dracul Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:18 pm

geeze hes still waiting? Im so sorry

APPROVED (make up your own ideas next time)
Back to top Go down
Zolo

Johnny Dracul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Dracul   Johnny Dracul Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:26 pm

don't worry I think I deserved to wait because I didn't make up my own techniques for which I'm very sorry but their just such good moves lol
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Johnny Dracul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Dracul   Johnny Dracul Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:30 pm

yeah but no one should have to wait as long as you did, if your ever waiting again please PM me
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Johnny Dracul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Dracul   Johnny Dracul Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:32 pm

We actually have a place to request for approval, but no one ever uses it.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Johnny Dracul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Dracul   Johnny Dracul Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:34 pm

oh yeah I forgot all about that
Back to top Go down
Zolo

Johnny Dracul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Dracul   Johnny Dracul Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:36 pm

thanks for all your help so now i can rp right?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Johnny Dracul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Dracul   Johnny Dracul Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:36 pm

myes
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Johnny Dracul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Dracul   Johnny Dracul Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:58 pm

a little objection, there are a few moves where he changes his body into fire, but the rules of logia are here, that you cant change in your element
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Johnny Dracul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Dracul   Johnny Dracul Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:07 pm

oh right
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Johnny Dracul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Dracul   Johnny Dracul Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:09 pm

well I have no problems against it but I noticed it is a bit against the rules
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Johnny Dracul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Dracul   Johnny Dracul Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:50 pm

can you fix them?
Back to top Go down
Zolo

Johnny Dracul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Dracul   Johnny Dracul Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:41 pm

yeah sure I never saw that
so does that mean he could still get hurt by bullets and other projectiles instead of them just passing through him?
also changed the turning into to covering and added two new techs that need approval if allowable
Weilder of HellFire: this fire is the hottest in the world it is so hot that it burns black and it can burn almost anything to a crisp
Flames of heaven: using this attack Johnny sets the sky itself ablaze then huge fireballs fall from the sky at Johnny's opponents
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Johnny Dracul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Dracul   Johnny Dracul Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:01 pm

the first defys reasoning we all know that if air (fire burns on air) is heated enugh it becomes plasma which your fruit cant do

the second is imposible because the sky is A to big and B to unreasnable
Back to top Go down
Zolo

Johnny Dracul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Dracul   Johnny Dracul Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:54 pm

now that I think about them they are unreasonable how about these?
Fire armor: Johnny covers his body in fire it isn't invincible or anything but if you attack it you'll get burned
Flame sword: Johnny creates a sword of fire which is as solid as a real blade
Flame slash: Johnny can use this from his arms legs or swords using one of them he covers it in fire then does a slash (doesn't have to be near opponent) this sends a large wave of fire at his opponent
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Johnny Dracul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Dracul   Johnny Dracul Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:31 pm

No invincibilty
that makes no sense fire is a nonsolid chemical reaction
explain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Johnny Dracul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Dracul   Johnny Dracul Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johnny Dracul
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next