One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Rebels Unite!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
keymaster

keymaster

Serious: The Rebels Unite! Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Rebels Unite!   Serious: The Rebels Unite! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:22 pm

There's a time for everything. A time for love, and time for loss. A time for death, a time for life. A time for the normacy, and a time for change.
It's the time for Revolution.
((your turn, redmerv))
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rebels Unite!   Serious: The Rebels Unite! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:46 am

David walked to the meeting place it was rather a short walk for someone whos as big as him, he secured an big open qaurter in the back alley of a big town in south blue, He had handed out advertisement posters for a rebel meeting, He knew if he would hand them out marine officers would come to stop it, but he found it a good test for the new rebels,
david had prepared anything, along with a few people who helped him out with setting traps and reading weapons, before the marine was even there on spying on them, an hour before the meeting started he walked toward the meeting place, Having the feeling someone was spying on him.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rebels Unite!   Serious: The Rebels Unite! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:26 pm

Yes, there was a secret policeman paying close attention to david. One wrong move and the whole Secret Police would be called in. Or at least ten of them.
((kevin would not be spying))
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rebels Unite!   Serious: The Rebels Unite! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:58 pm

david sat down waiting for people who can for the meeting to join, he saw the spy and waved
It was half a hour before the meeting would start david was getting ïmpatiently
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rebels Unite!   Serious: The Rebels Unite! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:56 pm

This policeman took his job seriously. "That's it, I might need backup." he said into a walkie-talkie. He drew a pistol and moved in slowly.
((you'll have to shake this guy off and maybe find a new place to meet.))
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rebels Unite!   Serious: The Rebels Unite! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:43 am

dAvid got irritated by the spy david yelled'' Get of there and come here if you want to fight governement bastard'' he walked towards the building grabbing both flails and he hit the building splitting the building in 3.
David grabbed a den den mushi'' prepare base 2,1 Iam coming there when we got some new members there are some governement dogs here, but Iam enjoying myself with them'''

(you can let your chars come now:))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rebels Unite!   Serious: The Rebels Unite! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:57 am

Out in the streets, Kevin was walking, hands in his pockets. He had the strange feeling of being followed, but he dismissed the idea. He looked at gthe building split into thirds and raised an eyebrow. "Maybe now is a bad time."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rebels Unite!   Serious: The Rebels Unite! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:50 pm

david was yelling at some marines´´ stay away governement dogs, you got nothing here to do,'' david was getting mad, and punched a marine wo was on the roof of a nearby building, the punch also destroyed half of the building, a big piece of stone was falling just above kevins head, and more pieces where falling
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rebels Unite!   Serious: The Rebels Unite! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:20 am

"Whatevs. I'll get going." kevin said, turning around and powerwalking away. He still looked like he was walking normally, though.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rebels Unite!   Serious: The Rebels Unite! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:59 pm

david saw stones falling on a lil human he yelled '' hey there lil one ure here for the rebel meeting, dekar throwed a flail at the faling bricks, let the stones shoot away, and saving the human he saw, the flail fell down a few feet left of kevin.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rebels Unite!   Serious: The Rebels Unite! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:06 pm

When the brick hit next to kevin, he stopped. "What? Is this the gang?" he said in his apathetic tone.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rebels Unite!   Serious: The Rebels Unite! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:48 pm

david itched his head and began telling'' we are the rebels, we hate the governement, we want freedom, the governement uses to much violence, and we will be using that violence to stop the marines and pirates, and let the world be in peace again''
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rebels Unite!   Serious: The Rebels Unite! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:31 pm

Kevin grinned slightly. "Peace? I don't give a flying f*ck about peace, I just need a new gang." the slight grin faded.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rebels Unite!   Serious: The Rebels Unite! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:04 pm

david answered '' obtainingpeace is our final mission and we are not a gang we are a group of people against the governement'' itching his head again
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rebels Unite!   Serious: The Rebels Unite! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:30 am

Kevin turned his head away and began walking. "Then not for me." he stopped. "Against the government? I have had trouble with the police and a corrupt mayor in my town."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rebels Unite!   Serious: The Rebels Unite! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:20 am

david sighed ´'what is it hten what you seek'' davidwas getting irritated by the lil guy
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rebels Unite!   Serious: The Rebels Unite! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:38 am

Kevin grinned. "Against the government...I'm in." from behind a telephone pole came a small "Me too."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rebels Unite!   Serious: The Rebels Unite! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:43 pm

david smiled, '' Nice guys were leaving to our base in 5 mins, please take care that ure not being followed, were waiting anorther 5 mins for people who came a bit late''
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rebels Unite!   Serious: The Rebels Unite! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:26 pm

Kevin nodded, then realized: 'Me too'. Who said that? Then someone slid out from behind the telephone pole. It was a girl, medium height, looks like a Freshman in high school. Somewhat cute, too. The girl stuttered "H-hi. M-my name is-" "-Amy?" kevin asked. He knows my name! amy was somewhat shocked and was slightly blushing. "How did you-?" amy asked "I know the names of almost everoyne but the Rich Kids at Jensi Academy. I think you're a freshman..." kevin answered.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rebels Unite!   Serious: The Rebels Unite! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:08 am

Thor laughed a deep, thundering laugh. He was spinning his right hammer, its top spike on the ground, his hand grabbing the handle every second or so. it let out a low whirring sound. "I liked your little display back there, i'm in." he said with a large toothy grin. He then lifted both his hammers above his head and pressed the bottom of the one he had been spinning. "Crack!" an arc of electricity left the right hammer and jumped to the left, illuminating the courtyard for a split second. "So where to?"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rebels Unite!   Serious: The Rebels Unite! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:35 am

david looked up to thor'' nice pair of hammers you got there, Welcome to the rebels'' then david looked up to the orthers'' do you guys got any special fighting style, or things your good in'' ''and thor, were going to a base, talking about the next plan's''
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rebels Unite!   Serious: The Rebels Unite! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:20 pm

Kevin heard "Fight" and brought out his two pistols. He held them up, barrels pointing at Dave and Thor. "Do I have to tell you?" he asked sarcastically. Amy thought for a moment. "I could be...your housekeeper!" Kevin raised an eyebrow, the thought of a maid's outfit appearing. "He said in a fight." Amy shrunk back, then smiled as sakura petals danced around her. Kevin looked at this. "Pretty, but what good is that in a fight?" Amy was blushing from the "pretty" part in his sentence. "Eh?"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rebels Unite!   Serious: The Rebels Unite! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:24 am

"I fight with these two, Shock and Jolt. They got electricity runnin' through them." He smiled. "Im also pretty handy with any gadgets, and can help you with anything electrical."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rebels Unite!   Serious: The Rebels Unite! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:59 am

David smiled couse he found some nice comrades'' okay nice all, now let you see me your strength, the marines have invaded, You guys take care of the captain and the units, I will take care of the ships!''

suddenly a group of marines, apeared and were shooting at all the rebels, there was a group of about 100 marines and anorther one was coming, '' surender rebels, or you all wil die'' yelled a captain from the back row.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rebels Unite!   Serious: The Rebels Unite! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:05 am

"Sh!t, not so good against numbers." Thor complained. He charged in anyways, hammers flying. He soon realized that the marines were weaker then he thought and he could easily plow through them if he wasn't reckless. That really wasn't his preferred fighting style, but it was what was needed in this situation.

((are you going to control the captains or should we?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rebels Unite!   Serious: The Rebels Unite! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Rebels Unite!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next